Skrevet av Emne: Ny Executive Director: Paul Bell  (Lest 3366 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Ny Executive Director: Paul Bell
« på: Januar 13, 2016, 17:45:58 »
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1t0j8xmk5t3f61lzfm5nyn3ik5

Leeds United are delighted to welcome Paul Bell back to Elland Road as the club’s new Executive Director. Paul, who previously occupied the role of Director of Commercial Affairs for four-and-a-half years at United, arrives from fellow Championship club Sheffield Wednesday, where he held the position of Chief Operating Officer.

Paul said: “I am immensely honoured to return to Leeds United and I am relishing the opportunity to work alongside Massimo Cellino in leading the business side of the club and the senior management team. “I also look forward to supporting Steve Evans, his first-team staff, players and everybody at Thorp Arch during what I feel is a particularly exciting time for the club. “I spent four-and-a-half fantastic years here prior to joining Sheffield Wednesday, so I am well aware of the potential of this huge club and the expectation level of the supporters. “During my previous time here,

I helped the club reach its strongest commercial footing for nine years – an achievement which I am incredibly proud of and something I am aiming to build on this time around.” United chairman Massimo Cellino added: “I am pleased to be able to welcome Paul Bell back to the club as our new Executive Director. “Paul already has the knowledge of Leeds United and the experience needed to help continue to take us forward off the field. “Sheffield Wednesday were very disappointed to lose Paul and it is not difficult to see why. I look forward to working closely with him at Elland Road.”
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Ny Executive Director: Paul Bell
« Svar #1 på: Januar 13, 2016, 17:48:07 »

Leeds United are delighted to welcome Paul Bell back to Elland Road as the club’s new Executive Director. Paul, who previously occupied the role of Director of Commercial Affairs for four-and-a-half years at United, arrives from fellow Championship club Sheffield Wednesday, where he held the position of Chief Operating Officer.

Paul said: “I am immensely honoured to return to Leeds United and I am relishing the opportunity to work alongside Massimo Cellino in leading the business side of the club and the senior management team. “I also look forward to supporting Steve Evans, his first-team staff, players and everybody at Thorp Arch during what I feel is a particularly exciting time for the club. “I spent four-and-a-half fantastic years here prior to joining Sheffield Wednesday, so I am well aware of the potential of this huge club and the expectation level of the supporters. “During my previous time here,

I helped the club reach its strongest commercial footing for nine years – an achievement which I am incredibly proud of and something I am aiming to build on this time around.” United chairman Massimo Cellino added: “I am pleased to be able to welcome Paul Bell back to the club as our new Executive Director. “Paul already has the knowledge of Leeds United and the experience needed to help continue to take us forward off the field. “Sheffield Wednesday were very disappointed to lose Paul and it is not difficult to see why. I look forward to working closely with him at Elland Road.”

Ok, da vet vi at resultatet av anken til Cellino blir offentliggjort i morgen og at han er utestengt de neste månedene!  ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Leedsfan

« Svar #2 på: Januar 13, 2016, 17:50:21 »

Ok, da vet vi at resultatet av anken til Cellino blir offentliggjort i morgen og at han er utestengt de neste månedene!  ::)

:) Hva er det FL holder på med? Utesteng han for alltid ikke alt dette tullet med korte utestengelser.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

auren

« Svar #3 på: Januar 13, 2016, 17:51:57 »

:) Hva er det FL holder på med? Utesteng han for alltid ikke alt dette tullet med korte utestengelser.

Ekstremt lenge denne anken har tatt? Må være nesten 3 mnd vel?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Cherry

« Svar #4 på: Januar 13, 2016, 17:52:38 »

Det første jeg tenkte også..." Cover så lenge".... ::)

h.b

• Gjest

Promotion 2010

« Svar #6 på: Januar 13, 2016, 18:06:57 »

The Football League vil binde oss til deres liga. Knepet er jo at en galning som Cellino er ideell både som eier og en urokråke som ikke aner konsekvensene av sin opptreden.

Dette betyr at Leeds United holdes nede!
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Blank_File

Sv:
« Svar #7 på: Januar 13, 2016, 18:08:40 »
Det kan vel ikke gjøre ting verre så velkommen om bord.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #8 på: Januar 14, 2016, 23:12:09 »
Ikke denne Paul Bell vel. Hadde jo vært typisk Cellino det http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3017028/Director-online-gambling-firm-linked-two-Premier-League-football-clubs-arrested-21m-fraud-probe.html

Brendan Deveroux spør Gary Cooper på Face:
Is it Paul Bell who was behind us losing the badge and United
Coopers kortfattede svar er: Yep

Han sørget altså for at LeedsfansUniteds forrige frontfigurer ble 'fryst ut' fra sesongkort, adgang m.m. ... (om jeg husker correctly)
 - skal sies Gary ikke 'blamer' Bell; Cellino had him do his hatchet jobs before he left
« Siste redigering: Januar 14, 2016, 23:15:18 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan