Skrevet av Emne: Spygate  (Lest 67922 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Annesj

Sv: Spygate
« Svar #360 på: Februar 18, 2019, 12:14:07 »
Blir det en liten avksjedsstraff på leeds da tro. -10?  :P
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Trondjo

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #362 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:17:21 »
https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/24569/statement-from-efl-leeds-united

As a consequence the Club has been fined £200,000 (inclusive of a contribution to costs)

Jaja, kunne vært verre :D  :D  :D 
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

HåvardK

« Svar #363 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:22:41 »
Godt å bli ferdig med denne saken. Men den kan kanskje ankes?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #364 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:25:00 »
Statement from EFL and Leeds United

Statement.

After finalising its investigations into the incident at Derby County’s training ground on Thursday 10 January, the EFL reached the conclusion that the conduct undertaken by Leeds United in observing opponents’ training sessions, is a breach of Regulation 3.4. 

Regulation 3.4 provides that ‘in all matters and transactions relating to the League, each Club shall behave towards each other Club and The League with the utmost good faith.’

Leeds United has fully co-operated with the EFL’s inquiries and following a comprehensive review of all the evidence provided, the Club has now formally admitted a breach of Regulation 3.4.

As a consequence the Club has been fined £200,000 (inclusive of a contribution to costs) and received a formal reprimand and warning to the effect that the Club’s conduct fell significantly short of the standards expected by the EFL and must not be repeated.

In addition, Leeds United has agreed to support a new EFL Regulation that make it clear that Clubs will be expressly prohibited from viewing opposition training in the 72 hours immediately prior to a fixture, unless invited to do so.

The EFL has informed all the Championship Clubs, who sought additional clarification regarding the conduct of Leeds United, of the findings that relate to their Club.

EFL Chief Executive Shaun Harvey said: “The regulatory requirement to act in ‘utmost good faith’ was brought into EFL Regulations two years ago and was bolstered in 2018 by the introduction of the Club Charter, which sets out in more detail the standards of behaviour expected of member Clubs.

“The facts of this particular case were not ones we would have expected - and have to deal with a complaint about -  and it is clearly impossible to have a specific set of Regulations that will apply in all circumstances of poor conduct, so, this charge was brought under a general Regulation. In doing this, the EFL has demonstrated we have appropriate provisions in place to protect our competitions and apply to all Clubs.

“The sanctions imposed highlight how actions such as this cannot be condoned and act as a clear deterrent should any Club seek to undertake poor conduct in the future. I would like to thank Leeds United for their assistance in helping to bring this matter to a conclusion as quickly as was practically possible.

“We will now look to move on from this incident and commence the discussions about introducing a specific Regulation at a meeting with all Clubs later this month.”

A Leeds United spokesperson said: “We accept that whilst we have not broken any specific rule, we have fallen short of the standard expected by the EFL with regards to regulation 3.4.

“We apologise for acting in a way that has been judged culturally unacceptable in the English game and would like to thank Shaun Harvey and the EFL for the manner in which they conducted their investigations.

“Our focus can now return to matters on the field.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Andersen

« Svar #365 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:36:50 »
Da ble det kun bøter , og betale saksomkostninger  :D Så kan Frank Lampard og alle andre som ville straffe Leeds poengmessig ta seg ei bolle !  ;D

sportcarl1

« Svar #366 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:38:00 »
sköt det är avklarat, och de 200 000 är överkomligt, kanhända har vi fått lite extrapoäng av vårt "spionerande"

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #367 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:39:58 »
Du verden....supperådet har talt der altså :D
Tipper de har forbannet seg selv over å ikke ha en paragraf som automatisk gir poengtrekk i slike saker ;D

Andersen

« Svar #368 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:42:44 »
Er vel en del klubber i toppen av ligaen vi spiller i som vel helst hadde sett poengtrekk en bøter , siden det er så tett i teten på tabellen !?

baste

« Svar #369 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:52:41 »
Godt å få lagt den ballen dø, vi har viktigere ting å fokusere på nå.

MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #370 på: Februar 18, 2019, 20:58:12 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

raggen

« Svar #371 på: Februar 18, 2019, 21:27:55 »
 Bullshit hele greia og ting er tatt helt ut av proporsjoner.men godt og få saken ut av verden og lagt den ballen død.rart ikke gutteklubben grei fant noe mere som kunne ødelegge for oss
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

GeirO

« Svar #372 på: Februar 18, 2019, 21:28:36 »
Not bad, not bad!

Kanskje spioneringen var verdt pengene, hysj...!
MOT

RoarG

« Svar #373 på: Februar 18, 2019, 21:32:28 »
Ja, så har denne idiotiske unnskyldningen av en sak fått sin konklusjon. Godt jobba, EFL, å bruke 5 uker (!) på dette tullet.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

ar9

« Svar #374 på: Februar 18, 2019, 21:39:26 »
Etter den pressemeldingen som kom på fredag må sies at denne saken ble avsluttet overraskende hurtig.

Men for all del, godt å få lagt den saken i skuffen.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #375 på: Februar 18, 2019, 21:45:28 »
Etter den pressemeldingen som kom på fredag må sies at denne saken ble avsluttet overraskende hurtig.

Men for all del, godt å få lagt den saken i skuffen.

Tror det er bedre for klubben å betale boten og bli ferdig med saken enn å stå på at man ikke har brutt noen regel osv...

Let's move on.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #376 på: Februar 18, 2019, 21:53:04 »
Ja, så har denne idiotiske unnskyldningen av en sak fått sin konklusjon. Godt jobba, EFL, å bruke 5 uker (!) på dette tullet.
Det er kanskje bedre for Leeds at EFL brukte 5 uker på å grundig opplyse og behandle klagen som kom fra et stort knippe klubber (som EFL representerer) enn å hurtigbehandle og gi inntrykk av at de har gått over saken med harelabb. Nå kan EFL si at de har innhentet informasjon fra alle involverte parter, gått gjennom alle aspekter ved saken og satt den opp mot gjeldende regelverk før de konkluderte.

Case closed.
Jon R.

flynn

« Svar #377 på: Februar 19, 2019, 00:06:19 »
Det pågår en «crowd-sourcing» aksjon på Facebook. Ca 1,3 av de 200k er samlet inn til nå!
https://www.gofundme.com/leeds-united-spygate-fine?fbclid=IwAR2juqwbM15LXBc44AxR1th-4xYg4yLEn_6Z7wmpRdQbX_PfyeNatGpxZas

flynn
« Siste redigering: Februar 19, 2019, 10:03:01 av flynn »

Josch

« Svar #378 på: Februar 19, 2019, 00:53:04 »
Bot høres fornuftig ut i en slik sak. Poengstraff brukes mot økonomisk doping og er den strengeste straffen (eller evt nedflytting).

Boten er såpass høy at den virker avskrekkende på andre som vil drive med slikt. Personlig synes jeg ikke dette er noe å være stolt av. Leeds ble altså det første laget i England som fikk bot for spionasje. Dette er ikke kult for  Radrizzani heller, som jobber på flere fronter for å gi Leeds et godt rykte.  Han kan ikke ha visst om dette. Han må jo tenke sitt nå.

Bielsa må ha skjønt at dette kunne gi en straff selv om "ingen regler er brutt".

auren

« Svar #379 på: Februar 19, 2019, 07:27:12 »
Bot høres fornuftig ut i en slik sak. Poengstraff brukes mot økonomisk doping og er den strengeste straffen (eller evt nedflytting).

Boten er såpass høy at den virker avskrekkende på andre som vil drive med slikt. Personlig synes jeg ikke dette er noe å være stolt av. Leeds ble altså det første laget i England som fikk bot for spionasje. Dette er ikke kult for  Radrizzani heller, som jobber på flere fronter for å gi Leeds et godt rykte.  Han kan ikke ha visst om dette. Han må jo tenke sitt nå.

Bielsa må ha skjønt at dette kunne gi en straff selv om "ingen regler er brutt".

Helt enig. Virker som brorparten av fansen synes dette er kult og en ikke-sak.

Forøvrig var straffen akkurat som ventet, kanskje litt overrasket over størrelsen på boten, men når vi har gjort dette hele sesongen, og ikke i en enkeltforseelse, så blir vel boten deretter.

Uansett; godt å få denne saken ute av verden og ha hele fokuset på de gjenstående 14 kampene!

MOT!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #380 på: Februar 19, 2019, 08:39:30 »
YEP setter det i perspektiv

EFL hits Leeds United with £200k fine as 'Spygate' saga ends

Phil HayPublished: 18:57
 Elland Road
Elland Road
Updated: 19:11 Monday 18 February 2019

Leeds United have tonight been hit with a £200,000 fine by the EFL over the ‘Spygate’ dispute.

The punishment, which draws a line under the controversy, has been accepted by Leeds and will not be subject to any appeal.

The club have apologised, saying the saga was "judged culturally unacceptable in the English game", and agreed to support the introduction of a new EFL rule governing the privacy of training grounds.

The EFL was investigating Leeds and head coach Marcelo Bielsa after a member of Bielsa’s scouting team was spotted outside Derby County’s training complex the day before Derby lost 2-0 at Elland Road on January 11.

Derby made a formal complaint to the EFL and Bielsa subsequently admitted that he had dispatched scouts to watch every Championship club train this season.

That admission led 11 teams in the division to write to the EFL demanding a thorough investigation.

The governing body had the option of charging Leeds under regulation 3.4, which requires clubs to act in the “utmost good faith”, and asking an independent panel to pass judgement on the case.

A settlement has been announced this evening, however, following talks between United officials and the governing body. Leeds admitted to a breach of the rules.

An EFL statement said: “After finalising its investigations into the incident at Derby County’s training ground on Thursday, January 10, the EFL reached the conclusion that the conduct undertaken by Leeds United in observing opponents’ training sessions is a breach of regulation 3.4.

“Leeds United has fully cooperated with the EFL’s inquiries and following a comprehensive review of all the evidence provided, the club has now formally admitted a breach of regulation 3.4.

“As a consequence, the club has been fined £200,000 (inclusive of a contribution to costs) and received a formal reprimand and warning to the effect that the club’s conduct fell significantly short of the standards expected by the EFL and must not be repeated.

“In addition, Leeds United has agreed to support a new EFL regulation that makes it clear that clubs will be expressly prohibited from viewing opposition training in the 72 hours immediately prior to a fixture, unless invited to do so.

“The EFL has informed all the Championship clubs who sought additional clarification regarding the conduct of Leeds United of the findings that relate to their club.”

United argued strongly against any punishment in written submissions sent to the EFL two weeks ago but have agreed to take a six-figure fine in return for closure.

The club said sorry to Derby publicly when the controversy first broke and apologised again tonight, saying: “We accept that whilst we have not broken any specific rule, we have fallen short of the standard expected by the EFL with regards to regulation 3.4.

“We apologise for acting in a way that has been judged culturally unacceptable in the English game and would like to thank Shaun Harvey and the EFL for the manner in which they conducted their investigations. Our focus can now return to matters on the field.”

The Football Association was also looking into ‘Spygate’ but is not expected to bring further action.

Bielsa’s habit of observing opposition training sessions has no precise precedent in England and is not specifically covered by EFL rules.

Crystal Palace received a £25,000 fine from the Premier League in 2014 following allegations that Cardiff City’s team sheet was leaked to them ahead of a match between the sides.

United, whose staff are believed to have successfully watched around half of the clubs in the Championship train, have been fined almost 10 times as much.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #381 på: Februar 19, 2019, 08:45:35 »
Adam Pope

In addition, Leeds United has agreed to support a new EFL Regulation that make it clear that Clubs will be expressly prohibited from viewing opposition training in the 72 hours immediately prior to a fixture, unless invited to do so. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #382 på: Februar 19, 2019, 08:51:19 »
Tom Carnduff

FIFA fined Russia £22k for racist chanting against France in March 2018.

Leeds have been fined £200k for standing on a public road.

Russia’s fine was near 10% of the Leeds fine.

;D ;D ;D

Noen i EFL er høye på seg selv!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #383 på: Februar 19, 2019, 08:58:40 »
Aleks

For the Premier League, rule B.16 states that "in all matters and transactions relating to the League, each club shall behave towards each other club and the league with the utmost good faith".

Maximum fine is £25,000

Would love to know how the EFL have come up with £200k #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #384 på: Februar 19, 2019, 09:34:10 »
Tom Carnduff

;D ;D ;D

Evt er det FIFA som er latterlige.

Virker som om man har lov til å gjøre "hva som helst" så lenge man står på en offentlig plass altså...

auren

flynn

« Svar #385 på: Februar 19, 2019, 10:03:14 »
Det pågår en «crowd-sourcing» aksjon på Facebook. Ca 1,3 av de 200k er samlet inn til nå!
https://www.gofundme.com/leeds-united-spygate-fine?fbclid=IwAR2juqwbM15LXBc44AxR1th-4xYg4yLEn_6Z7wmpRdQbX_PfyeNatGpxZas

flynn

Jeg har "gitt blod" og oppforderer alle forumister til å gjøre det samme. Innsamlingen passerte £2k nå!

flynn

Josch

« Svar #386 på: Februar 19, 2019, 10:32:31 »
Tom Carnduff

;D ;D ;D

Evt er det FIFA som er latterlige.

Virker som om man har lov til å gjøre "hva som helst" så lenge man står på en offentlig plass altså...

auren

£22k når fans roper ut rasisme
£200k når treneren sender spioner til treningsfeltet

Forskjellen er logisk. Klubben er mer ansvarlig for trenerens handlinger enn fansens handlinger. Man har mindre skyld når fansen gjør noe galt (lavere straff). Og mer skyld når klubben har kontroll over handlingen.

Blank_File

« Svar #387 på: Februar 19, 2019, 10:42:09 »

flynn

Jeg har "gitt blod" og oppforderer alle forumister til å gjøre det samme. Innsamlingen passerte £2k nå!

flynn
Jeg syns ikke noe om det. Det er en indirekte måte å gi støtte til det vi nå er bøtelagt for. Jeg kan ikke se for meg at Radrizzani vil ta i mot.

auren

« Svar #388 på: Februar 19, 2019, 10:45:37 »

flynn

flynn
Jeg syns ikke noe om det. Det er en indirekte måte å gi støtte til det vi nå er bøtelagt for. Jeg kan ikke se for meg at Radrizzani vil ta i mot.

Det regner jeg med han ikke gjør. Tåpelig stunt. En bemidlet og rik klubb, som har gjort noe galt, trenger da ikke disse pengene.

Imidlertid er det å gi sin støtte til Nyes etterlatte og ei kreftsyk, ung kvinne mye mer innafor. Satser på at pengene tilfaller dem.

auren

Josch

« Svar #389 på: Februar 19, 2019, 11:06:50 »

flynn

flynn

Det regner jeg med han ikke gjør. Tåpelig stunt. En bemidlet og rik klubb, som har gjort noe galt, trenger da ikke disse pengene.

Imidlertid er det å gi sin støtte til Nyes etterlatte og ei kreftsyk, ung kvinne mye mer innafor. Satser på at pengene tilfaller dem.

auren

Selv om klubben ikke trenger pengene så kan jo innsamlingen ses på som at fansen støtter klubben med hjertet, dvs symbolsk støtte.
At fansen betaler kan også ses på som at de aksepterer boten, dvs  man vil betale og "hjelpe" klubben å komme videre.

Dette er mer en symbolsak en direkte økonomisk hjelp. En salgs samlende kraft blant fansen som maner til samhold.