Skrevet av Emne: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26  (Lest 1498495 ganger)

Russel_Doig og 8 gjester leser dette emnet.

Fantasyland

Sv: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26
« Svar #9270 på: August 16, 2023, 17:08:53 »
Farke on whether there is enough time left in the window to strength: "Yes, 100%. It's not easy but we were fully aware that we would have more clarity as August went by and we'd have to make late decisions. I'm confident we'll have good solutions." #lufc

Forever Whites

« Svar #9271 på: August 16, 2023, 17:30:26 »
Kan se ut som det nå er håp om å få markedspris for Adams, og Sinisterra har ikke låneklausul!

Da burde vi vel kunne få 30-40 for Adams, 20-25 for Gnonto og 20 for Sini?

Mulig å lete frem optimismen igjen eller bare å lure seg selv?

15 døgn igjen nå til overgangsvinduet stenger.  Håper det jobbes hardt i kulissene og at det skjer noe positivt de 2 siste ukene.  Enten at Adams og Sinisterra blir eller at man får inn erstatninger for dem.  Og at vi forsterkes et par plasser i tillegg.  Gnonto må gjerne bli også hvis han viser rett innstilling og aksepterer sin egen situasjon i forhold til kontrakten han har.

Lure seg selv har vi vel gjort i flere sesonger, hadde virkelig troen nå med nye eiere.  Men kaoset som har vært de siste ukene overskygger alt.  Håper vi om en måneds tid kan smile litt av det hele.
« Siste redigering: August 16, 2023, 17:35:22 av Forever Whites »
Medlem 94237

auren

« Svar #9272 på: August 16, 2023, 17:49:12 »
Jacque Talbot
@jac_talbot
Everton make third bid for Wilfred Gnonto, amounting to £25m including add-ons.

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

karaba

« Svar #9273 på: August 16, 2023, 17:54:12 »
Jacque Talbot
@jac_talbot

auren

Selg han

rd1

« Svar #9274 på: August 16, 2023, 17:58:52 »
Jacque Talbot
@jac_talbot

auren

Selg han

Håper vi presser opp til 25 mp direkte, da har vi cash til nr 9 og 10!
"Who needs Cantona??"

Blank_File

« Svar #9275 på: August 16, 2023, 18:51:46 »
Etter dagens pressekonferanse, så er det fint å høre at det er en vei tilbake for Farkes del. Han nevner at han gjorde det samme med to spillere i Norwich etter nedrykket, som kom tilbake og ble de viktigste for opprykket. Ikke sikker på hvem det refereres til, men det var i alle fall unge spillere.

Jeg vil heller beholde de tre, enn å bytte de ut med noen andre. Får vi beholde de, så kan vi klare oss med en spiss i angrepsrekka. Bakover, og muligens på midten, trengs det flere spillere.

Sydhagen

« Svar #9276 på: August 16, 2023, 19:23:47 »
Etter dagens pressekonferanse, så er det fint å høre at det er en vei tilbake for Farkes del. Han nevner at han gjorde det samme med to spillere i Norwich etter nedrykket, som kom tilbake og ble de viktigste for opprykket. Ikke sikker på hvem det refereres til, men det var i alle fall unge spillere.

Jeg vil heller beholde de tre, enn å bytte de ut med noen andre. Får vi beholde de, så kan vi klare oss med en spiss i angrepsrekka. Bakover, og muligens på midten, trengs det flere spillere.
Ene var Buendia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

leedslife

« Svar #9277 på: August 16, 2023, 19:29:58 »

Ene var Buendia

Og Cantwell der Leeds var inne i bildet

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9278 på: August 16, 2023, 19:52:52 »

Ene var Buendia

Sterke ord, egentlig, om hvordan disse to faktisk ble sentrale for opprykket:

"In my time for example (at Norwich), two players I had to leave them out of the squad because I got the feeling, no they are not focused and not fully committed to the group and then in the end these two players were more like the heroes of promotion. It's never guarantees that it will happen again in the same way but for me it's quite important that you always show some steel and some strength because the club is always bigger than any individual and you also have to educate players a little bit and we have to make sure that we learn the lessons also from the past that we will always be in the driver's seat from the contractual situation. And then it's also up to the players, it's always up to their behaviour so for us it's always we pay a lot of backing and attention and help and support for the players. But once they are there was was mistakes or misbehavior - I don't speak about any individual player right now but just in general - it's then up to the players to show the right reaction and to do the right things in order to be to be back in the plans and to have the right also to pay again for such an amazing club like Leeds United and we see how the reaction is at the moment. I think it's more important to show some strength and that we are not reliable on one player. At least my style will never be that I pray and then beg a player that you have to come back or something like this. No, for that we are Leeds United, we are too big that we are reliable on one player and this is my style and this is how I work and also will lead the club also in the future."

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/never-happen-again-daniel-farke-pre-west-brom-press-conference-every-word-on-leeds-united-exit-clauses-willy-gnonto-luis-sinisterra-and-signings-hope-4257138?page=2#liveblog
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

GeirO

« Svar #9279 på: August 16, 2023, 19:56:14 »
Vi behøver vel rundt 8 nye spillere for å få en grei stall. Regner derfor med at det presenteres en ny spiller annen hver dag fremover. Og at de som jobber med dette jobber 24/7.
Ok. Farke sier at det er behov for 7 nye signeringer (færre hvis noen dekker to posisjoner). Jeg tok litt hardt i og sa 8...

RoarG

« Svar #9280 på: August 16, 2023, 19:58:59 »

Ene var Buendia

Sterke ord, egentlig, om hvordan disse to faktisk ble sentrale for opprykket:

"In my time for example (at Norwich), two players I had to leave them out of the squad because I got the feeling, no they are not focused and not fully committed to the group and then in the end these two players were more like the heroes of promotion. It's never guarantees that it will happen again in the same way but for me it's quite important that you always show some steel and some strength because the club is always bigger than any individual and you also have to educate players a little bit and we have to make sure that we learn the lessons also from the past that we will always be in the driver's seat from the contractual situation. And then it's also up to the players, it's always up to their behaviour so for us it's always we pay a lot of backing and attention and help and support for the players. But once they are there was was mistakes or misbehavior - I don't speak about any individual player right now but just in general - it's then up to the players to show the right reaction and to do the right things in order to be to be back in the plans and to have the right also to pay again for such an amazing club like Leeds United and we see how the reaction is at the moment. I think it's more important to show some strength and that we are not reliable on one player. At least my style will never be that I pray and then beg a player that you have to come back or something like this. No, for that we are Leeds United, we are too big that we are reliable on one player and this is my style and this is how I work and also will lead the club also in the future."

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/never-happen-again-daniel-farke-pre-west-brom-press-conference-every-word-on-leeds-united-exit-clauses-willy-gnonto-luis-sinisterra-and-signings-hope-4257138?page=2#liveblog
Jeg merker jeg begynner å bli litt glad i denne mannen.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9281 på: August 16, 2023, 20:25:42 »
Det er generell konsensus blant de som var på Thorpe Arch i dag at de tolker det som datoen for relegation loan clauses har passert. Det kan ikke bekreftes, men slik fremstiller de det.

Smyth i YEP  (om Adams/Sinisterra):
The YEP understands that the relegation release clauses that have sparked so many departures from Elland Road this summer have now expired, which would keep alive their longstanding hopes of keeping both men.

Og ikke minst:
It would also essentially put Leeds in control of who else leaves before the deadline and give them a clearer picture of what it is they actually need from the market.

DA er det offensiv midtbanespiller som trengs på midten:
Should Adams, who was spotted at Thorp Arch on Thursday, remain at the club come September 2 and regain full fitness then he and Ethan Ampadu would give Farke a pair of serious options for his deep-lying midfield positions. Leeds are on the hunt for a more forward-thinking midfielder to compete with Archie Gray in the centre of the pitch to complete that particular department, with Darko Gyabi also hoping to break through this season.

Og ellers:
Up top is where Leeds are actively recruiting and the club's recruitment chiefs are also still thought to be targeting a full-back. The flexibility of Max Aarons, who has on occasion played at left-back, was in the Whites' thinking when they attempted to bring him in from Norwich City.

Det står ikke noe om midtstopper her, men på ryktebørsen virkerdet jo som vi jobber aktivt her.

I alle fall, Farke klarte å fremstå som trygg og selvsikker på at 'det ender bra' innen 2.september
Farke is confident that come September his group will resemble a competitive promotion-chasing one.  ....
"We have good people, good key people behind the scenes and hopefully then when September arrives pretty quick, our squad will look much, much more competitive and also stronger in comparison to perhaps the situation last week or the beginning of this week. We are quite confident that we'll have a competitive group come the end of August."

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/impact-of-potential-leeds-united-retention-on-transfer-task-as-daniel-farke-reveals-confidence-4258239
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9282 på: August 16, 2023, 20:31:12 »
Det er generell konsensus blant de som var på Thorpe Arch i dag at de tolker det som datoen for relegation loan clauses har passert. Det kan ikke bekreftes, men slik fremstiller de det.

However, all loan and permanent transfer clauses have now expired, LeedsLive understands.

On any further offers which come in for Adams, Sinisterra or anyone else in the squad, Leeds have the power to decide whether they accept the terms or not. There are 16 days of the transfer window remaining for offers to still land at Elland Road.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-contract-transfer-window-27534875
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #9283 på: August 16, 2023, 20:42:39 »
Jacque Talbot
@jac_talbot

auren

Han tweetet nettopp (eller x-et, er det det det heter nå?) at budet var avslått av Leeds. Men han har visstnok slettet posten etterpå.

auren

auren

« Svar #9284 på: August 16, 2023, 20:46:07 »
Fantastisk nytt!

From Phil's piece in the Athletic...

The Athletic has been told by sources close to the situation — who remain anonymous to protect relationships — that Adams’ clause ran out earlier this week and Luis Sinisterra’s did, too. The flow of unpreventable exits might be over.

auren

auren

« Svar #9285 på: August 16, 2023, 20:47:46 »
Så Dan i Square Ball hadde nok korrekt med datoen 14. august. Nå kan vi selv velge å selge disse spillerne eller ikke og eventuelt få en mye høyere pris. 

Tipper klausulen innebar at den måtte utløses etter første runde i PL. Siste kamp der ble spilt mandag 14/8.

auren

Fantasyland

« Svar #9286 på: August 16, 2023, 20:49:18 »
Fantastisk nytt!

From Phil's piece in the Athletic...

The Athletic has been told by sources close to the situation — who remain anonymous to protect relationships — that Adams’ clause ran out earlier this week and Luis Sinisterra’s did, too. The flow of unpreventable exits might be over.

auren

Jævlig deilig å være ferdig med det pisset! Nå må alle som er interesserte i å hente noen fra oss forholde seg til Hammond og Steinsson og da kan jeg garantere at vi snakker markedspris. Det er nå vinduet begynner for oss, spent på hva som skjer til uka…

DOFFER

« Svar #9287 på: August 16, 2023, 20:49:44 »
Gledelig om dette stemmer!
We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

SupALeedS

« Svar #9288 på: August 16, 2023, 21:07:08 »
Et par uker igjen av vinduet og Farke mener det er mer enn god nok tid. Så spennende å se da hva vi klarer å hoste opp av hatten.
Alex

Hallgeir *

« Svar #9289 på: August 16, 2023, 22:03:48 »
Kamara nærmer seg ....

Leeds: Fabrizio Romano reveals 'internal talks' over Glen Kamara at Elland Road

https://www.givemesport.com/leeds-glen-kamara-rangers-fabrizio-romano-transfer-news/
Super Leeds since 1968

Eriksen55

« Svar #9290 på: August 16, 2023, 22:13:13 »
Kamara nærmer seg ....

Leeds: Fabrizio Romano reveals 'internal talks' over Glen Kamara at Elland Road

https://www.givemesport.com/leeds-glen-kamara-rangers-fabrizio-romano-transfer-news/

Blitt populært å henvise til Romano. Men sist Romano skrev Kamara på Twitter var 23.05.22 - Da Villa signerte en Kamara

GaryMac

« Svar #9291 på: August 17, 2023, 09:51:41 »
Nottingham Forest have told former Leeds United target Lewis O’Brien he is free to join a Championship club on loan.

https://www.leedsunited.news/news/journalist-says-2021-bielsa-target-can-now-leave-pl-side-on-loan-hed-still-be-ideal-for-leeds-opinion/

Vi lå vel ganske langflat etter O'Brien i minst et vindu under Bielsa. Mener ryktene sa at vi fikk avvist bud på £10 mill.....

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9292 på: August 17, 2023, 10:37:07 »
KAN det juridiske aspektet rundt Sinisterra ha med dette å gjøre mon tro???
(altså størrelsen på hva som skal godtas)

Leeds United: Marching On Together
@leeds_together

Journalist Pipe Sierra reports that Luis Sinisterra has notified Leeds that he wants all offers for him to be considered, despite the club’s desire to get £22million for the Colombian.

The winger has trained away from the first team this week.

#LUFC
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

GaryMac

« Svar #9293 på: August 17, 2023, 11:22:13 »
Påstand (fra en Everton-relatert skribent/fan) at Leeds har avslått Everton-bud på £25 mill pund på Gnonto.

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2023/08/17/leeds-united-respond-to-25m-everton-bid-for-willy-gnonto/

Vedkommende henviser til den italienske avisen "Corriere Dello Sport" og til Sky Sports.

auren

« Svar #9294 på: August 17, 2023, 12:13:21 »
Fanden for en roteklubb vi er!!!

The Athletic understands that when Bournemouth officially lodged their £20m bid on Monday the release clause was still in place.
It is understood, however, that Leeds maintain that the clause was not triggered and that it has since expired.

Blir vel frem og tilbake om dette resten av vinduet da…

Kanskje lignende scenario for Sinisterra også?

auren

auren

« Svar #9295 på: August 17, 2023, 13:09:25 »
Interessant perspektiv vedrørende Adams-dealen fra Bmouth:

I would have thought if Bournemouth offered £20m up front in a one off payment, then they could argue that the release clause was triggered.
If that’s not the case then there would be a grey area as to what can reasonably be considered triggering the clause.
For example, is £15m + £5m add ons considered acceptable?
If so, what is the cut off point? What’s stopping someone bidding £5m up front and £15m in add ons claiming they have “triggered the clause”?

Kan altså tenkes det er noe lignende vedrørende Sinisterra.

auren

auren

« Svar #9296 på: August 17, 2023, 13:09:49 »
LUFCMOT
@LUFCMOTcom
🚨 In the last hours, Illan Meslier has been offered to Manchester City. [
@Plettigoal
] #LUFC

auren

Dennis

« Svar #9297 på: August 17, 2023, 13:17:19 »
Fanden for en roteklubb vi er!!!

The Athletic understands that when Bournemouth officially lodged their £20m bid on Monday the release clause was still in place.
It is understood, however, that Leeds maintain that the clause was not triggered and that it has since expired.

Blir vel frem og tilbake om dette resten av vinduet da…

Kanskje lignende scenario for Sinisterra også?

auren

Ikke bare har syv-åtte spillere en utlånsklausul ved nedrykk, som ingen andre klubber driver med - i alle fall ikke i slikt omfang - men er det ikke klarhet i hva klausulene faktisk innebærer heller?

Angus Kinnear vet ikke hva han signerer på som daglig leder?
Marching on together!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9298 på: August 17, 2023, 14:25:19 »
YEP

Leeds United position unchanged despite release clause reports as key man trains at Thorp Arch
Leeds United's position on Tyler Adams is unchanged, despite reports of Bournemouth's belief they triggered his release clause.

The American midfielder trained at Thorp Arch on Thursday and again on Friday morning as he continues to work his way back towards full fitness. A hamstring injury that required surgery and a subsequent set-back have kept Adams out of action since March 11 and Daniel Farke's latest update suggested a return in September following the international break.

Bournemouth's belief that his clause was triggered earlier this week has been reported by The Athletic. The Cherries' hopes to sign the player would appear to hinge firstly on the desire of Adams himself, before any dispute could be taken further, but The Athletic say no agreement on personal terms has been reached and he has been present with the Leeds camp as the week has progressed.

Bournemouth’s potential challenge to Leeds’ position notwithstanding, the Whites now have a greater measure of control over who can and cannot depart and club chiefs expect both Adams and Sinisterra to remain at Elland Road beyond the transfer deadline unless offers are made that prove too good to turn down.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-position-unchanged-despite-release-clause-reports-as-key-man-trains-at-thorp-arch-4259038

Det høres ikke usannsynlig ut at om en tilbyr £5m nå og £15m en gang i fremtiden kan være utgangspunkt for juridisk vurdering. Men siden ingen personlig kontrakt (i Adams tilfelle i alle fall) er klar så virker vel den grei...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

leedslife

« Svar #9299 på: August 17, 2023, 14:35:49 »
Er ikke så mye som dukker opp i min x feed akkurat.
Men han her skulle jeg gjerne hatt inn.
https://www.teamtalk.com/news/wolves-exclusive-approach-sign-burnley-star-josh-brownhill-leeds-everton-also-keen