Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26

Started by Promotion 2010, April 03, 2019, 13:11:37

Previous topic - Next topic

auren

nowdenblades
@nowdenblades
🚨Over the last few hours, Leeds United have matched Sheffield United's bid for Harrison Burrows. Its down to the player where he goes now no.descion as of yet. The player completed his medical at the Blades yesterday but Leeds could hijack the deal late on.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Fantasyland

LUFCFANZONE
@LUFCFANZ0NE
A bit more on Burrows; the versatile 22 year old played 58 games in all competitions last season for Peterborough, providing 29 goal contributions (12 goals 17 assists) which saw him named League One Player of the Season.

Burrows also captained Posh, aged 21, when Leeds played Peterborough in the FA Cup last season - the day Patrick Bamford scored THAT goal.

According to reports, Burrows will choose his next destination in the coming days with Leeds matching Sheffield United's offer today.

#LUFC

Fantasyland

Joe Donnohue
@JoeDonnohue
🆕 Understand #LUFC are not one of the clubs to have seen a bid accepted for Peterborough left-back Harrison Burrows. No suggestion Leeds are in for the 22 y/o despite comments made on national radio this morning.

Fantasyland

Graham Smyth
@GrahamSmyth
Sammie Szmodics is not on Leeds United's list of main targets as things stand. Reports that they've made their interest known today wide of the mark, say club sources.

#lufc

Cherry

Litt merkelig når man leser hva Drameh har fått til både i Cardiff (player of the season) og Luton når de rykket opp -
at han var sååå langt i fra å komme i betraktning hos oss.

https://www.leedsunited.news/transfers/outstanding-player-set-to-undergo-medical-at-championship-rivals-after-leaving-leeds-on-a-free/

Ja,ja - in Farke we trust! :)

karaba

Jeg synes det er veldig rart at Summerville i liten (eller ingen) grad er blitt intervjuet på LUTV og jeg kan heller ikke finne et eneste offisielt bilde av han i de nye draktene. Er vanskelig å tolke dette som noe annet som at Leeds forventer at Summerville forsvinner ut av klubben innen sesong start.

Andersen

Wøber har vel heller ikke figurert i så mye Leeds nytt etter at han returnerte tilbake til klubben .

Asbjørn

Quote from: karaba on July 24, 2024, 14:32:29Jeg synes det er veldig rart at Summerville i liten (eller ingen) grad er blitt intervjuet på LUTV og jeg kan heller ikke finne et eneste offisielt bilde av han i de nye draktene. Er vanskelig å tolke dette som noe annet som at Leeds forventer at Summerville forsvinner ut av klubben innen sesong start.

Han har da absolutt vært med på drakt-promoteringen 👀

https://x.com/notluca77/status/1816092102385651746?s=61
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

En full back og en midtbanespiller - det er Farkes ønske for sesongen (om Summerville/Gnonto blir).

Daniel Farke answered questions after Leeds United's 4-1 win over Hannover 96 and was honest about the needs his squad still has in the transfer window while his prized assets keep grafting away.
"So we're happy so far, but, especially in central positions, we won't fall asleep until the window is closed. In many positions, we are already more or less done in our planning, but this is definitely one of the positions we could do with a new addition, but it has to fit in all the ways.
"It has to be a quality player, good personality, he has to bring the skills we need and to be affordable, so all these topics have to come together, but this is definitely one of the areas where we will stay awake."
In the full-back positions too, Jayden Bogle and Junior Firpo could lock down the right and left sides respectively from August, with Sam Byram providing cover for both. However, the 30-year-old cannot be in two places at once and his injury record shows it would not be a surprise if he's not available to cover either flank at times next term.
Max Wober played at left-back in Wednesday's friendly win over Hannover 96 and Pascal Struijk has been used there in the past too, but Farke, it seems, would rather not pull them out of the centre too often.

"Overall, we've got three options with Junior, Jayden and Sam," he said. "Quality options, but we also know a bit about the injury CV of Sam and we have to be careful.

"One thing is for sure, just with three full-backs and one a bit older who has an injury CV, it will be difficult to survive in the Championship. It's definitely also one of the areas we still need to be aware and if there is a possibility to strengthen the squad in numbers, it's definitely something we should look at, yes."

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-two-clear-transfer-29607470
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

lojosang

Quote from: Asbjørn on July 25, 2024, 11:32:04En full back og en midtbanespiller - det er Farkes ønske for sesongen (om Summerville/Gnonto blir).

Daniel Farke answered questions after Leeds United's 4-1 win over Hannover 96 and was honest about the needs his squad still has in the transfer window while his prized assets keep grafting away.
"So we're happy so far, but, especially in central positions, we won't fall asleep until the window is closed. In many positions, we are already more or less done in our planning, but this is definitely one of the positions we could do with a new addition, but it has to fit in all the ways.
"It has to be a quality player, good personality, he has to bring the skills we need and to be affordable, so all these topics have to come together, but this is definitely one of the areas where we will stay awake."
In the full-back positions too, Jayden Bogle and Junior Firpo could lock down the right and left sides respectively from August, with Sam Byram providing cover for both. However, the 30-year-old cannot be in two places at once and his injury record shows it would not be a surprise if he's not available to cover either flank at times next term.
Max Wober played at left-back in Wednesday's friendly win over Hannover 96 and Pascal Struijk has been used there in the past too, but Farke, it seems, would rather not pull them out of the centre too often.

"Overall, we've got three options with Junior, Jayden and Sam," he said. "Quality options, but we also know a bit about the injury CV of Sam and we have to be careful.

"One thing is for sure, just with three full-backs and one a bit older who has an injury CV, it will be difficult to survive in the Championship. It's definitely also one of the areas we still need to be aware and if there is a possibility to strengthen the squad in numbers, it's definitely something we should look at, yes."

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-two-clear-transfer-29607470
En full back? Stuart Pearce-type da?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

- Leif Olav

Asbjørn

QuoteEn full back? Stuart Pearce-type da?
Mer en som er mett, "I'm full."

Bra at de spiser godt da :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

Bare å gå for Aarons igjen vel, han får jo knapt spilletid i Bournemouth.

Asbjørn

Bild (Tyskland)
Director rejects Leeds United's €4m offer – Whites returning with new bid

https://x.com/Sport_Witness/status/1816422464626336168

Leeds United are keen on signing 1. FC Köln's Dejan Ljubičić this summer.

That's according to Bild, who state the Whites have made an initial approach by tabling a €4m bid.

It's claimed Köln managing director Christian Keller has rejected Leeds' offer for the 26-year-old.

Last season, the midfielder made 27 appearances in all competitions for the German club, who were relegated from the Bundesliga.

The report points out he has impressed during pre-season training so far and Köln want him to help them return to the top flight in 2025.
He has 12 months left on his deal and his club want to offer him an extension. This could have convinced them to reject Leeds' bid.

According to Bild, the Austria international doesn't want to sign a new contract, while the Whites aren't giving up. It's claimed Daniel Farke's side, after narrowly missing out on promotion, are expected to make an improved bid to sign Ljubičić.

There's no mention of the fee Leeds are set to offer. Transfermarkt values the player at €5m, and the German club probably would have to sell Ljubičić if he refuses to sign an extension and the Whites make an improved bid.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Quote from: Asbjørn on July 25, 2024, 13:20:52Bild (Tyskland)

Dette er gjentatt av de fleste vanlige kildene våre nå.
Det positive er at Farke nok kjenner han, og det ganske så grundig.
Men det er to ting:
Han (heller) scorer ikke mål.

Personal life
In August 2021, he was sentenced for throwing bottles at a mosque in Kiseljak three years earlier. He had to pay a fine of 1,000 BAM or serve ten days in prison.

Men igjen, Farke kjenner godt til ham. Vi vet hva vi får..
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

kreativ midtbanespiller med mål i seg..........må da gå an å ha en slik på blokka! :'(

GeirO

Quote from: Asbjørn on July 25, 2024, 14:58:31
Quote from: Asbjørn on July 25, 2024, 13:20:52Bild (Tyskland)

Dette er gjentatt av de fleste vanlige kildene våre nå.
Det positive er at Farke nok kjenner han, og det ganske så grundig.
Men det er to ting:
Han (heller) scorer ikke mål.

Personal life
In August 2021, he was sentenced for throwing bottles at a mosque in Kiseljak three years earlier. He had to pay a fine of 1,000 BAM or serve ten days in prison.

Men igjen, Farke kjenner godt til ham. Vi vet hva vi får..
Defensiv midtbanespiller som scorer i hver tiende match er vel ikke så verst...
MOT

Dennis

Quote from: Cherry on July 23, 2024, 20:08:03Litt merkelig når man leser hva Drameh har fått til både i Cardiff (player of the season) og Luton når de rykket opp -
at han var sååå langt i fra å komme i betraktning hos oss.

https://www.leedsunited.news/transfers/outstanding-player-set-to-undergo-medical-at-championship-rivals-after-leaving-leeds-on-a-free/

Ja,ja - in Farke we trust! :)

Cody Drameh har en agent som er flink til å promotere klienten sin.

Det er ikke så lenge Drameh visstnok var i søkelyset til Newcastle, Arsenal og Dortmund. ::)  Sist sesong rykket han ned med B'ham og blir ikke veldig godt omtalt av fansen i Tom Brady-klubben.

Var bra i Cardiff og et halvår i Luton, så han kan levere på dette nivået. Hull er sikkert en fin overgang for han.
Marching on together!

Asbjørn

Quote from: Cherry on July 26, 2024, 10:48:15Her er mer om Bosnier`n vi visstnok er interessert i:

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-sacrifice-theory-revealed-as-dejan-ljubicic-bid-indicates-daniel-farke-style-change-4717486
Syns det som står her er spennende. Leeds' interesse i spilleren går tilbake til januar '23 og han kan bidra på flere måter enn måten han spilte for Köln forrige sesong.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

Quote from: Cherry on July 26, 2024, 10:48:15Her er mer om Bosnier`n vi visstnok er interessert i:

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-sacrifice-theory-revealed-as-dejan-ljubicic-bid-indicates-daniel-farke-style-change-4717486

Han representerer Østerrike, men har kanskje aner fra Bosnia. Skal vel ikke mye til å få østerriksk statsborgerskap dog...

Litt lunken til dette ryktet. Playmakeren vår er det nok neppe, defansivt anlagt som han er.

Fortsatt over en måned igjen av vinduet. Vil komme en del twists and turns som vanlig, og det kan nok bli vanskelig for klubben å holde på Summerville og Gnonto...

auren

Asbjørn

Quote from: auren on July 26, 2024, 11:48:48

Han representerer Østerrike, men har kanskje aner fra Bosnia. Skal vel ikke mye til å få østerriksk statsborgerskap dog...

Litt lunken til dette ryktet. Playmakeren vår er det nok neppe, defansivt anlagt som han er.

Fortsatt over en måned igjen av vinduet. Vil komme en del twists and turns som vanlig, og det kan nok bli vanskelig for klubben å holde på Summerville og Gnonto...

auren

Les YEP-repotasjen 😅

Before last season, in which Ljubicic dropped back and Koln were relegated, Effzeh's No. 7 played as a more advanced, box-to-box type on the right-hand side of a narrow midfield three in a 4-1-3-2 formation.

From this area of the pitch, he took up aggressive positions, contributing to attacks but due to his rangy, 6ft 2in frame, was able to track back and tackle when required, supporting Skhiri and the back four. To give an example of Ljubicic's defensive work, think Ilia Gruev, if the Bulgarian were three-to-four inches taller.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

Quote from: Asbjørn on July 26, 2024, 11:51:41
Quote from: auren on July 26, 2024, 11:48:48

auren

Les YEP-repotasjen 😅

Before last season, in which Ljubicic dropped back and Koln were relegated, Effzeh's No. 7 played as a more advanced, box-to-box type on the right-hand side of a narrow midfield three in a 4-1-3-2 formation.

From this area of the pitch, he took up aggressive positions, contributing to attacks but due to his rangy, 6ft 2in frame, was able to track back and tackle when required, supporting Skhiri and the back four. To give an example of Ljubicic's defensive work, think Ilia Gruev, if the Bulgarian were three-to-four inches taller.

Jeg tenker at med han, Rutter, Summerville og Aaronson så kan det bli hektisk for lag å møte oss!

Asbjørn

Football Guru her (Leedsfan, 400isj følgere) går 'full opinion' her, men med basis i ryktene.

Leeds United🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
 Im going full unsubstantiated rumour, dickhead mode as its a Friday.
Opinion: Dejan Ljubicic (26)🇦🇹 to Leeds United is either done or as good as done, that the YEP are doubling down so hard on Ljubicic i will take as a small W being given out by the club, after a summer where certain journalists have been left covered in something other than glory, after following club info or lack thereof, the Burrows episode being the most recent example.
I'd like to think there may be a charming possibility of Ljubicic bowling out as player vs Schalke04 this weekend as a surprise. Add to this yesterdays flight details that we retweeted here plus some tbh dubious dm's claiming its done, lets take a stab, hes coming.

If we also then  accept that the club went in for Burrows as a back-up to Firpinho (Burrows chose blunts due to promised game time) this in my mind suggests Firps sees out the season then moves on and the thought was to then bring Burrows in as first choice after a season of easing in.
That then said, we will still be looking for a replacement understudy for this season, expect to see increased links to lb's in the coming days including Anselmo Garcia MacNulty as a favourite, there could also be a possibility we strengthen the Welsh contingent further by bringing in Ben Davies from Spurs who is a perfect addition to add to DF's desired experience. This could partially free Junior up as a back-up winger too. Davies would be a solid starter in the Prem next season and gives us another year to find a younger talent as his understudy.
I'm also going to add Aston Villa as another club disappearing from the list of Cree suitors, to add to my list from yesterday. I think Villa will do what it takes to get Felix done.
Finally, i strongly believe we will see links to Tyler Morton resurface in approximately 14 days from now, i wont go into this further atm but if it is the case someone will be getting a very big heads up from Guru.
As said all OPINION guys and girls.
Hope you all have a great Friday evening !

https://x.com/Footballguru69/status/1816867072787296763
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

YEP tar for seg hvor lite sannsynlig en Evertonovergang er for Gnonto pr nå.
..men at salg av andre spillere kan gjøre at Everton likevel møter Leeds' krav.
Anyways, de har nettopp lånt en vingspiller for sesongen, og har også andre posisjoner å fylle.
Og har altså allerede hatt poengtrekk på agendaen - så de må passe seg...

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/bonus-willy-gnonto-leeds-united-state-of-play-as-everton-development-changes-transfer-picture-4719157
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Andersen

Fatter ikke at en klubb har noe særlig penger å rutte med når det finansielle i klubb som Everton bare er kaos ! Og en leser at stadig nye eiere linket til klubben mister interessen når potensielle kjøper/kjøpere får vite om den økonomiske ståa i klubben! 3 året nå vel klubben er i økonomisk kaos , og et nytt poengtrekk ventes i kommende sesong . Å bli satt under administrasjon kan jo også skje?

morten1966

Regner med  at klubben har en plan om Summerville blir solgt! Var vel ute med skade i gårsdagens kamp....

auren

Et godt innlegg på Waccoe hvorfor det, av økonomiske grunner, er viktig å få solgt Summerville i dette vinduet:

Well if we needed to sell Sinisterra, Adams and Gray to satisfy the previous year's financial requirements, and this year is meant to be more challenging, then it's a given we'll be selling Summerville this summer to maximise what we get, rather than scrambling around for takers next summer.

If we leave it until next summer, we will need to sell him before the end of June to squeeze it into this year's account period, and the problem with that is apart from PSR highflyers, Brighton and Brentford, 95% of other clubs won't be in a position to splash big until July 2025.

So with a very limited market of buyers and only a year left on his deal (with clubs knowing full well he wont sign another if we're not promoted), we would be lucky to get £15m next summer. He has to and will go this summer.

auren

auren

Vedrørende Summerville - er det utopi å tro at han kan signere en ny og forbedret kontrakt med en del klausuler? F.eks. at hvis vi ikke rykker opp, har han en utkjøpsklausul på si 20-25 millioner innen 30/6 neste sommer. Får vi et bud nå i sommer på si 30-35 mill, så plikter vi å selge. Økt lønn og heftig opprykksbonus og lønnsøkning.
Han virker i utgangspunktet glad for å være i Leeds.

Beholder vi stallen slik den er nå og får inn en midtbanespiller og back, så tror jeg vi rykker «lett» opp.

auren

Asbjørn

Quote from: auren on July 28, 2024, 12:00:05Vedrørende Summerville - er det utopi å tro at han kan signere en ny og forbedret kontrakt med en del klausuler? F.eks. at hvis vi ikke rykker opp, har han en utkjøpsklausul på si 20-25 millioner innen 30/6 neste sommer. Får vi et bud nå i sommer på si 30-35 mill, så plikter vi å selge. Økt lønn og heftig opprykksbonus og lønnsøkning.
Han virker i utgangspunktet glad for å være i Leeds.

Beholder vi stallen slik den er nå og får inn en midtbanespiller og back, så tror jeg vi rykker «lett» opp.

auren

Han signerer glatt ny kontrakt og bedre lønnsbetingelser om det inneholder de (for ham) riktige klausulene, tror eg. Om det vil være riktig for Leeds er another matter. Samtidig kan det være nettopp det som skal til for å få opprykket i hamn.

Farke ble som vanlig spurt om transfers i går, og Leeds-Live er selv inne på Summervilles kontrakt som ved neste års sommervindu vil ha ett år igjen (varer til 2026) med det det innebærer av at man får mindre igjen ved salg...

Transfer talks are kept at arm's length by Daniel Farke, but the Leeds United boss has no reason to believe any imminent exits are brewing at Elland Road. Crysencio Summerville was left out of Saturday's matchday squad with Schalke, but the manager said it was because of a hamstring complaint, rather than any impending departure.

While the German has been given no indication he will wave farewell to anyone soon, he also acknowledges anything can change in 24 hours in football. Farke is happy with the strength of his current squad, but knows some of his players will generate interest until they leave or the end of the window.

Asked if he was aware of any transfer exits progressing, he said: "No, because I don't want to be involved too much in any negotiations or any offers. Our stance is clear: we want to keep our best players and want to have them for us.

"I would be worried if no club would be interested in our players because then we would have a problem, it would mean we don't attract any interest. It's actually a good sign, yes, makes life sometimes a bit difficult because we still have to pay for some sins in the past and we have to stick to the financial fair play rules."

The Whites are into a new financial year, but Farke is still conscious of the balance sheet at Elland Road as they head into the final month of the summer window. One key factor in Summerville's tale is his contract length.

Barring any hidden extension clauses, the Dutch winger's deal expires in 2026 and unless he signs new terms, his value will nosedive in 2025's transfer windows as he approaches the final 12 months of his contract. Farke understands financial decisions have to be taken at the top of the club, but, in the immediate aftermath of Saturday's Schalke win, he could only say his players being linked with exits had all worked hard during their training camp.

"There is always a finance decision you have to take and I know that's ongoing, I'm not naive, but I don't want to be involved in the everyday talks with potential clubs or agents," he said. "All I want to judge is what they are doing once they are with us.

"Especially the players there is lots of talk and speculation about, when you look on their performances here in Germany, I would say top class and their behaviour on the training pitch is the same. At the moment, I don't have any signs someone will leave soon or wants to leave, but I know in this business many things can change in 24 hours."

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/imminent-leeds-united-transfer-exits-29626572
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan