Pre season 2024/25

Started by Asbjørn, June 20, 2024, 10:10:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Asbjørn

Kan være greit å samle pre seasonstoffet i en egen tråd. :)

YEP med en grei oversikt over hvem vi kan vente inn allerede om en drøy uke, og når de andre er ventet...

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/when-every-leeds-united-player-will-begin-pre-season-as-tournaments-complicate-thorp-arch-return-and-defender-faces-awkward-reunion-4672599

A number of Leeds United players will report back for pre-season testing and training provisionally during the first week of July as Daniel Farke and his squad prepare for the upcoming 2024/25 Championship campaign.

The Whites' training ground plans are unlikely to be affected by loan exits and takeover uncertainty as was the case last summer, with Farke and his staff ready to take training on day one of pre-season this time around.

Leeds will contest friendlies against LaLiga side Valencia, League Two Harrogate Town and as yet unnamed opponents, believed to be in Germany, during the club's unconfirmed pre-season tour before the Championship opener on the weekend of August 10.

Several members of Farke's squad are currently away on international duty, representing their nations at tournaments such as Copa America and the European Championships, while some have only just gone on their summer breaks due to end-of-season commitments with their countries. Here is a breakdown of when each Leeds player can be expected to return to Thorp Arch ahead of the new campaign.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Preseason ja. Majoriteten kommer onsdag i neste uke.

Leeds-Live er inne på at vi da får signaler om hva som skjer med spillere som er tilbudt ny kontrakt (Shack, Cooper, Drameh...). Cooper vil jo uansett få extended leave pga EM men om de andre ikke møter opp blir det jo et klart signal om at fremtiden deres ligger et annet sted.
Det samme gjelder de unge utlånte (Mullen, Gyabi, Greenwood), vil de være med for fullt fra start av eller er de på veg videre....

Og så har vi Llorente som både Roma og nå også Betis signaliserer rundt.

Andre, som Kristensen og Wober vil jo fortsatt være opptatt med EM inn i finalerundene...

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-uniteds-wait-transfer-clarity-29422394

Men, en blow for supportere på reisefot er det jo at alle kampene i Tyskland blir uten publikum - visstnok fordi alt av politi bruker opp timene sine nå under EM og skal feriere nårLeeds er i Tyskland :o

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Quote from: Asbjørn on June 26, 2024, 11:03:50

Visstnok var alle man forventet skulle være der på plass i dag. Bortsett fra Llorente - og det var jo ventet at han ikke ville være der mht ryktene om at Betis vil ha ham (sammen med Roca, som er klar).
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kato

Quote from: Asbjørn on July 03, 2024, 00:18:32
Quote from: Asbjørn on June 26, 2024, 11:03:50

Visstnok var alle man forventet skulle være der på plass i dag. Bortsett fra Llorente - og det var jo ventet at han ikke ville være der mht ryktene om at Betis vil ha ham (sammen med Roca, som er klar).

Gyabi er vel forlatt på en ny sesong på utlån i Plymouth.

Andersen

Noen som vet hvorfor Leeds sine pre season kamper i Tyskland spilles på lukkede baner nå i sommer? At Leeds supportere ikke får sett kampene der de spilles ?

Asbjørn

Quote from: Andersen on July 04, 2024, 13:52:11
Noen som vet hvorfor Leeds sine pre season kamper i Tyskland spilles på lukkede baner nå i sommer? At Leeds supportere ikke får sett kampene der de spilles ?
For lite politi tilgjengelig, sies det. De drar på ferie når EM er over.

...det pussige, har Leeds merket seg, er at andre engelske lag på pre season i Tyslkand får spille sine kamper med publikum :o
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Debayo (midtstopper), det var overraskende :o

👏 #LUFCU21s players James Debayo & Charlie Crew have started pre-season with the first team
#LUFCYouth | #LUFC
https://x.com/leedsutdacademy/status/1808870927607701897

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kato

Sam Greenwood var også å se.

GeirO

Quote from: Asbjørn on July 04, 2024, 14:00:01
Quote from: Andersen on July 04, 2024, 13:52:11
For lite politi tilgjengelig, sies det. De drar på ferie når EM er over.

...det pussige, har Leeds merket seg, er at andre engelske lag på pre season i Tyslkand får spille sine kamper med publikum :o
Slikt står sikkert på sjekkliste hos mange engelske lag. Vi er dårlige på mange slike ting.
MOT

Asbjørn

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Flere unggutter som får delta på førstelagets treninger.
Har mere tro på Chambers enn Debayo for å si det slik...

Leeds United 17-year-old Sam Chambers spotted in first team training. Signed his first pro deal in March. Patrick Bamford's absence in the latest training video due to workload being increased gradually post-injury.

https://x.com/GrahamSmyth/status/1810307377243029699
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Litt mer om de tre tenåringene som er med på pre season så langt
- James Debayo
- Charlie Crew
- Sam Chambers

Bamfords fravær på siste Training Ground-video forklares med at han spares for hardtreningen mht opptreningen av kneet hans fra hans forrige skade...

Teenage trio and new face spotted in Leeds United senior training as striker absence explained

By Graham Smyth  Published 8th Jul 2024, 14:36 BST

Daniel Farke has involved a trio of teenage Leeds United prospects in first team training sessions as pre-season gets underway in earnest.
Almost all of the Whites squad reported back to Thorp Arch on Tuesday of last week for testing days, before the running and training started to get underway later in the week. The likes of Daniel James, Ethan Ampadu and Junior Firpo were back earlier than initially expected, despite their international involvement at the end of last season. The same was true of Joe Rodon, who flew straight back to England from his training camp in America after securing a £10m permanent move from Tottenham Hotspur. All four men have been present and correct in the training videos Leeds have released since preparations for the new Championship campaign began. One man conspicuous by his absence in the video of days three and four is Patrick Bamford but the YEP understands the striker's workload is being gradually increased due to the knee injury that kept him out at the end of last season.

And though 18-year-old Charlie Crew, fresh from his senior Wales debut this summer, is beginning to become a more recognisable figure for the Leeds fanbase, two of his fellow teenagers represent new faces in the first team picture. Centre-half James Debayo, also 18, has been training with Farke's senior professionals after making 13 appearances for the Under 21s last season. An England Under 18 international, he scored his first Premier League 2 goal in the season finale against West Bromwich Albion and with Charlie Cresswell's imminent departure and Liam Cooper's future not yet resolved, Debayo is currently taking up residence as the third natural centre-back in Farke's training sessions.

The other unfamiliar face is 17-year-old midfielder Sam Chambers. A regular in the Under 18s last season, Chambers signed his first professional deal with the club earlier this year. The contract will keep him at Elland Road until the summer of 2026. He scored his first goal for the 18s against Sunderland last October and earned an Under 21s debut in March before going on to play the final eight Premier League 2 fixtures of the season. Chambers, who turned 17 in March, has been capped at youth level by Scotland.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk//sport/football/leeds-united/teenage-trio-and-new-face-spotted-in-leeds-united-senior-training-as-striker-absence-explained-4694751
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Quote from: Asbjørn on July 08, 2024, 17:20:32
Litt mer om de tre tenåringene som er med på pre season så langt
- James Debayo
- Charlie Crew
- Sam Chambers

LUFC Youth på twitter nevner to til som har deltatt på treningene disse dagene:

👏 #LUFCU21s players Harry Christy, Sam Chambers & Joe Snowdon have all been involved in first team training during pre-season
#LUFCYouth | #LUFC

https://x.com/leedsutdacademy/status/1810388428485169218
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Fredag kl 20:30 er det klart for sesongens første pre season-kamp, mot Harrogate.
Og den vises på LUTV :)

The Whites will play Harrogate Town at the Exercise Stadium on Friday 19th July (7:30pm)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Joe Tiffany stikker i alle fall hodet frem:
Max Wober - Rasmus Kristensen and Brenden Aaronson all due back at Thorp Arch Tomorrow.

https://x.com/Joe_tiff25/status/1812609439104700432

QuoteThere is some reports saying that Rasmus and Wober have agreed to stay are these false Joe guessing so Ik Aaronson is staying

A lot of Interest in Wober from other clubs, but Daniel Farke was a big fan of his before he left for Munchengladbach wanted to make him Captain. Rasmus has zero interest from other clubs at this point of the window.

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

Quote from: auren on July 15, 2024, 15:01:48
Hmmm. Friendly mot Rangers i morgen??  :: ???

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-select-side-play-29544399

auren

Rangers forklarer det som kamp mot Leeds' andrelag...

🗣Rangers boss Philippe Clement confirming a friendly on Tuesday against Leeds United's 'second team'

https://x.com/LeedsAllOver/status/1812824001892253699
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Donnohue:
This game is being played at Rangers' training ground and behind-closed-doors, so fans shouldn't attend. It'll be the 21s versus Rangers' B squad. #lufc

🆕 A Leeds XI will face Rangers in a friendly tomorrow afternoon, Gers boss Philippe Clement has confirmed. Team likely made up of youngsters and U21s ahead of Friday night's game with Harrogate.

https://x.com/JoeDonnohue/status/1812860631575380333
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Denne kontoen dukket opp med Leeds-content mens eg bladde meg gjennom tweetene.

Leeds United - Physical / Technical Circuit
⚽️ - Objective is to keep HR in certain zone
🌬️ - High Intensity
🗓️ - Post warm up

In preseason, Leeds are performing this conditioning circuit as a way to keeping HR in a certain zone while avoiding too much running

https://x.com/SoccerPulseApp/status/1812931770188505131
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Andersen

Vi møter visstnok Valencia i en pre match kamp før sesongen sparkes i gang . MOT.

Asbjørn

Quote from: Andersen on July 16, 2024, 11:47:05
Vi møter visstnok Valencia i en pre match kamp før sesongen sparkes i gang . MOT.
3.august kl 16, på Elland Road. Står allerede oppført som visning på LUTV.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Ènda en kamp mot Glasgow Rangers i dag :o

🔥 #LUFCU21s midfielder Charlie Crew scored for the first team in a pre-season friendly this afternoon

👏 #LUFCU21s players James Debayo, Sam Chambers, Joe Snowdon, Luca Thomas all featured along with #LUFCU18s attacker Harry Gray

#LUFCYouth | #LUFC

https://x.com/leedsutdacademy/status/1813295067961884937

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

Og hvordan endte kampen?  :o :o

auren

Reaney

Det ryktes om 3-0 seier til Leeds.

Asbjørn

Quote from: Reaney on July 16, 2024, 22:14:35
Det ryktes om 3-0 seier til Leeds.
U18 vant 3-0
U21 vant 1-0
Dette resultatet er ikke kjent ennå, meg bekjent...

Alle tre kampene var mot Glasgow Rangers
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

Gerry Mc Dermott
@gerrymcdermotya
15 year old Harry Gray featured for a 10 minute spell at the end of Uniteds 3-0 win over Lincoln City yesterday.
Goals from Joel Piroe 2 and Charlie Crew.

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asbjørn

Da var det altså tre kamper i går.
Leeds United vs Lincoln City 3-0
⚽️ Joel Piroe
⚽️ Joel Piroe
⚽️ Charlie Crew
Spillere inkluderte James Debayo, Sam Chambers, Joe Snowdon, Luca Thomas, Harry Gray.
YEP skriver:
Leeds' senior squad, meanwhile, contested a behind-closed-doors friendly versus Michael Skubala's Lincoln City at the club's Thorp Arch training base on Tuesday afternoon as Daniel Farke's men gear up for their first official pre-season encounter with Harrogate Town on Friday evening.
Det er jo ...interessant da at unggutta som var med 'seniorene' mot Lincoln inkluderte de som har vært med seniorene på pre season (vi har sett Inside Traning-videoer der Debayo & co har deltatt...) inkluderte 16 år gamle Harry Gray...
Vi vet jo at første kamp pleier å være ca en omgang for spillerne, Harry fikk 10 minutter...

Leeds United U21 vs Glasgow Rangers U21 1-0
👏 #LUFCU21s beat Rangers B 1-0 in a pre-season friendly this afternoon
⚽️ Jacob Render
YEP har lagoppstillingen
Leeds U21 line-up vs Rangers 'B': Mahady (GK), Cresswell, Ferguson, Toulson, Lopata-White, Monteiro, Vincent, Coleman, Pirie, Chadwick, Richards
Subs: Ombang (GK), Brockie, Pickles, Moore, Render, Dawber
Sixteen-year-old Leeds youngster Jacob Render is said to have scored the game's only goal for the U21s, though, coming off the bench at Rangers' training facility.

Leeds United U18 vs Glasgow Rangers U18
👏 #LUFCU18s beat Rangers U18s 3-0 in a pre-season friendly this afternoon

⚽️ Oliver Boast
⚽️ Logan White
⚽️ Kenneth Mensah

YEP har lagoppstillingen:
Leeds U18 line-up vs Rangers U18: Baird (GK), Bridge, Megson, Simo, Madkiewicz, Hamilton, Alker, Thompson, Boast, Chinyowa, Philpott
Subs: Bird, Billett, Howard, Dudley, Bhaskaran, Brown, Mills, Mensah, White, Morriss

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-victorious-in-friendly-action-vs-rangers-as-ex-celtic-keeper-thwarts-ps35m-striker-4705262
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Forumet var nede da vi spilte vår første 'offisielle' preseason-kamp i går, mot Harrogate Town (League Two).

Start-elleveren:
Leeds United v Harrogate Town: Meslier(Darlow 46), Firpo (Byram 46), Debayo (Struijk 46), Rodon, Ampadu (Summerville 46), Rothwell (Crew 46), Gruev (Thomas 85), James (Chambers 85), Rutter (Gray 76), Piroe (Gnonto 46), Joseph (Gelhardt 46).
Leeds subs, including Harry Gray: Cairns, Darlow, Struijk, Byram, Crew, Gray, Summerville, Gnonto, Gelhardt, Thomas, Chambers.
Leeds goals:
Junior Firpo (12)
Georginho Rutter (60)
Chambers (90)

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-player-ratings-james-29578613
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Dagens pre season-nyhet blir vel troppen som reiser til Tyskland.
Farke nevnte etter kampen fredag at Bamford, Wober og Aaronson også blir med. Nå vet vi at også Bogle rekker flyet.

"Patrick had the little surgery after his injury at the end of last season and was doing lots of individual rehab work.
"He's part-integrated back in team training during this week and this game just came too early. He will definitely travel with us to Germany and he will hopefully be able to handle the main load in the training sessions.
"We will see if we can involve him in one of the two games. My gut feeling is perhaps he's just ready for the final friendly, but we'll see. It will be great to have him for a few minutes at least in one of the two games.

"Brenden arrived yesterday after a long flight and he arrived even three days earlier than he should have arrived. You could feel he's desperate to be back and back on the pitch and to work, but I wanted him to have at least two-and-a-half weeks of holiday after he was involved in the tournament.
"He had an individual session already today, his first session. He will be together with the team tomorrow for the first time, he will fly with us to Germany.
"It's also great to have him back because he came back in good shape and he's also highly motivated. So good to have him back.

"Max will arrive tomorrow. We'll start with some testing and then hopefully also from Sunday [he will be] with us with the first team on the pitch. It was important to have these lads back."
... However, until last night, Wober's future has remained up in the air after his acrimonious loan exit 12 months ago.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/three-players-added-leeds-uniteds-29579100

Det blir spekulert i at Leeds først kan fortelle om/kanskje også vise opptak av preseasonkampene i Tyskland ETTER at kampene har funnet sted
Intet er bekreftet ennå..
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Nettopp publisert av klubben:

📺 #LUFC can confirm fans will be able to watch any fixtures played in Germany for free on LUTV, shortly after the full-time whistle

https://www.leedsunited.com/en/news/germany-pre-season-delayed-full-match-coverage-available-for-free-on-lutv

Leeds United can confirm all supporters will be able to watch any fixtures played in Germany for free on LUTV, shortly after the full-time whistle.

This decision comes after the club was baffled to be informed by German security authorities that a live stream or live updates are no longer permissible.

Naturally the club are frustrated at this decision, compounded with the games already having to take place behind closed doors, without loyal supporters.

The key objective for this training camp is to optimise the technical preparation for Daniel Farke and his squad ahead of the new campaign and everyone believes this will be achieved.

Details of when the matches are available on demand, on LUTV, will be communicated via club social media channels.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan