Skrevet av Emne: Dette kan jeg like.....  (Lest 2091 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Dette kan jeg like.....
« på: Juni 24, 2006, 02:12:04 »
http://www.leedsutd-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=286166

Kevin Blackwell is being linked with Sunderland's Tommy Miller.    
United tried to sign the former Ipswich midfielder last summer but he opted for the Black Cats, on a free transfer, instead.

But he, like many other players, struggled to make an impact at the Stadium of Light as they went down from the Premiership with a paltry 15 points .

Ipswich and Southampton are also being linked with the 27-year-old.

New Ipswich boss Jim Magilton played alongside Miller for four years at Portman Road and could be in pole position to sign the former Hartlepool trainee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.brighton-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=286175

Sebastien Carole has agreed to join Leeds United on a free transfer. Carole was signed at the start of last Season.   
Carole had the option to leave for free due to a relegation release clause in his Albion contract.

The Albion are now fighting to keep Alex Frutos who had the same clause in his contract.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

baste

Re: Dette kan jeg like.....
« Svar #1 på: Juni 25, 2006, 18:21:53 »
Spent på Miller...hadde vel ingen stor sesong sist ? Men jeg tror nok vi må ha inn noen spillere på midten..og Miller kan fort blir en "hit"

Per-Stian

Re: Dette kan jeg like.....
« Svar #2 på: Juni 25, 2006, 20:02:44 »
Carole har eg lite kjennskap til, så avventar ein dom for hans signatur. Tommy Miller e eg redd kan kome i same posisjon som Jamma Wright. Lovande og habil på CCC-nivå, men aldri godt å vite kva vi får.