Skrevet av Emne: Accomodation  (Lest 1606 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

MissLUFC

Accomodation
« på: August 23, 2006, 17:31:16 »
What happened to my post regarding accomodation? Why was it deleted?

To those of you who read my post and were interested, please note my e-mail  leedsloyal@talktalk.net

the game was not very good again last night, Beckford is terrible. Bakke and Seb Carole were both on form but that is about it!

Marching on Together

Sheree

I would like to offer cheap accomodation to Leeds fans travelling here to games. I have 2 free rooms in my house. Marching on Together.
Marching on Together.

Ferre

Re: Accomodation
« Svar #1 på: August 23, 2006, 17:38:34 »
Moved to the forum "På tur til England".

-WE'LL BE BACK-

GeirO

« Svar #2 på: August 23, 2006, 17:55:08 »
So Beckford didn't make an impression when he finally got his chance. I think he need more time due to his background from lower divisions.

The forum "På tur til England" means "On the way to England" and is used by persons planning to travel to Leeds (and away matches).
MOT

MissLUFC

« Svar #3 på: August 23, 2006, 17:56:23 »
oh ok, but seeing as I cant read your language, I dont know what any of the forum titles say!!  :)

Thank You
Marching on Together.

Erik_

« Svar #4 på: August 23, 2006, 17:58:20 »
Hva med å lage et eget lite forum for våre engelske venner, som ikke skjønner bæra av norsk, nynorsk, grautmål og lojosk: "English please"
Bare et forslag, ikke skyt brevduen. Sikkert unødvendig siden det ikke skrives mye på engelsk her inne. Men kanskje blir det mere av det da... og gode tilbud tikker inn til enhver tid.

Ms. Smith.
Beckford is not terrible. He will shine, trust me. And Jon will one day be forced to eat his hat. Until that. May the force be with us. [:D] And i hope you will get many visitors from Scandinavia. And hopefully get rich enough to buy up the club. Good luck.

Sten

« Svar #5 på: August 23, 2006, 18:42:06 »
quote:
Originally posted by MissLUFC

What happened to my post regarding accomodation? Why was it deleted?

To those of you who read my post and were interested, please note my e-mail  leedsloyal@talktalk.net

the game was not very good again last night, Beckford is terrible. Bakke and Seb Carole were both on form but that is about it!

Marching on Together

Sheree

I would like to offer cheap accomodation to Leeds fans travelling here to games. I have 2 free rooms in my house. Marching on Together.

It was moved here: http://www.luscos.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6067

Pikselator (AKA Sten) -Your Friendly Forum Groundsman
Sten

Sten

« Svar #6 på: August 23, 2006, 20:40:07 »
We have created a room for our english-speaking guests (and members?). It can be found here: http://www.luscos.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=12

Pikselator (AKA Sten) -Your Friendly Forum Groundsman
Sten