Skrevet av Emne: Bassett er klar!  (Lest 7275 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: Bassett er klar!
« Svar #30 på: November 01, 2007, 14:58:16 »
Bassett can't wait to get started

DAVE BASSETT is looking forward to helping manager Dennis Wise guide Leeds United back to the Championship.
The new Assistant Manager, officially announced to the media this morning, was quick to make clear what role he wants to play at Elland Road.
Bassett said: "Dennis is the manager and I will do what he wants. I am not here to say 'we have to do this or we can't do that'. I am on board to try and be a help.
"With Gus going, he wanted my experience and qualification. Dennis knows I know what I am doing and he is not frightened I am after his job or anything like that. Because I am not.
"I just enjoy the involvement and I am here to do what Dennis wants. I am looking forward to the challenge of getting Leeds back into the Championship."
The 63-year-old has signed a contract until the end of the season and will fill the vacancy created by Gus Poyet's departure to Tottenham Hotspur.
Bassett, whose possible appointment was first mooted in Tuesday's Yorkshire Post, has been a long-time mentor to United manager Dennis Wise and it is understood they have been in regular contact throughout the past few months.
The pair first linked up in 1985 when Bassett, then manager of Wimbledon, signed Wise as a teenager from Southampton on a free transfer and they have gone on to work together at four different clubs.
Wise said: "I am delighted that 'Harry' has agreed to join Leeds United. He brings with him a wealth of experience, having been there, seen it and done it.
"We know each other well, having worked together before, and I'm looking forward to working with him again.
"We have had a good start to the season and Harry is keen to play his part in helping us move further forward, based on the foundations we have already laid."
Bassett's last job was at Southampton when he took temporary charge of Southampton following Harry Redknapp's departure late in 2005. George Burley's subsequent appointment then saw the former Sheffield United manager leave St Mary's along with Wise, who had stepped in as assistant.
The pair had previously worked together at Leicester City and Millwall when, like now, Wise was in charge and his mentor on the coaching staff.
Bassett's arrival at Elland Road means United have averted the threat of having to go into three important games without a manager or assistant in the dugout. Wise will have to watch the FA Cup first round tie at Hereford on November 9 from the stand along with the Johnstone's Paint Trophy tie against Bury and the League One meeting with Swindon Town.
If Poyet's successor had not been found, the likelihood is the Leeds dugout would have contained just goalkeeping coach Andy Beasley and Joe Allon.
The speedy resolution to the search for Poyet's successor has not been the only piece of good news for Wise with striker Leon Constantine having this week returned to full training. The 29-year-old is yet to make his debut following a summer move from Port Vale due to injury.

YP

kjelvi

« Svar #31 på: November 01, 2007, 14:58:24 »
Bassett's six month Leeds United plan

Dave Bassett

Dave Bassett has described the Leeds United job as a challenge that feels right.
Dennis Wise's new assistant told the club's website: "Dennis wanted me to be there for him. I'm here for six months, we'll give it a go, and we'll get it together.
"I've still got the enthusiasm to do something. I'd had offers which haven't been right, and if I was going to do something it had to be right. This is Leeds United and this is a challenge and it feels right.
"This is a big club, it's well supported, and is in a league doesn't want to be in. Dennis is keen to get back to the Championship - I saw him after relegation last season and I think that's the lowest I've ever seen him.
"This is a good task and I'm pleased to have the chance to help him.
"Dennis wanted someone who's experienced. He knows I have that and that's a good quality. We worked together at Millwall and Southampton, and I knew him as a player.
"We've had plenty of discussions, and he feels I can contribute.
"I've not come here to say 'we'll do this and that', although I'm sure we will have dicussions in the office. I'm here to do what he wants. He's the manager.
"I've seen videos of Leeds and we've had chats about different things. I looked at Tresor Kandol for Dennis when he was at Barnet, and I've also worked with Matt Heath and Dave Prutton before.
"I have been working as a consultant for a few cliubs and been watching games. I've done scouting and several managers have asked me to watch players and do jobs for them. I'd watch games anyway because I'm a football supporter.
"Hopefully I can contribute and Leeds will go back up to the Championship.
"I'm here for six months and we'll worry about what happens after that later. As far as I'm concerned, I'm here to help and I think I can contribute.
"Dennis is not frightened of people with an opinion, but the final decision will come to him and that's what we'll do."

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #32 på: November 01, 2007, 17:02:13 »
Bassett: I'll stop Wise going crazy

Dave Harry' Bassett has vowed to calm down his Crazy Gang pal Dennis Wise.
But both men fully expect the cups to fly in their relationship over the next few months.
Bassett, 63, took his first full-time job in football for three years today by succeeding Gus Poyet as Wise's assistant at Leeds United until the end of the season.
Bassett will be at Saturday's game at top-of-the-table Carlisle and Wise admitted: "He threw a few cups at me when I was a kid and I am sure there will be some more thrown, but we are fine.
"We will have arguments. Everyone has a row if you have the right number two working with you. Gus and I had arguments. If your number two can't say what he has to say to you, he shouldn't be there.
"It's good to have a dialogue. We worked together at Millwall and Southampton and it worked."
With Wise facing a three-match touchline ban, starting with Leeds' FA Cup-tie at Hereford a week today, Bassett will have a hands-on role.
And the ghetto blasters that Wise and Bassett grew up with at Wimbledon will continue to pierce the dressing room air before matches.
"We've had the Wimbledon mentality and music in the dressing room at Leeds from the start and that won't change," said Wise.
"We've done ok, but it's good to have a wise head alongside you, giving you fresh ideas."
Bassett said: "It's not a Crazy Gang reunion. That was a different period of time. Let's get it right. That Crazy Gang at Wimbledon was very professional. We allowed you to think we were crazy.
"When teams came up against that Wimbledon team and Sheffield United they knew we were no mugs.
"It is knowing when to have a laugh and when to be seriously professional (when you are playing and training) that is important.
"Dennis isn't frightened of bringing in someone like me who may not agree with him but has an opinion.
"I want to help him, calm him down and make sure he doesn't get fined for falling out with referees!"

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk

Tom S

« Svar #33 på: November 01, 2007, 18:23:23 »
The Chief er hjarteleg velkomen!

Ville vært fantastisk å få The Chief tilbake i Leeds United Football Club.
COME ON LEEDS !!

torivar

• Gjest
« Svar #34 på: November 01, 2007, 18:54:39 »
Har nettopp sett pressekonferansene til Basset og Wise på lutv, tror faktisk dette blir bra selv om også Basset skal fortsette å bo i London. Ansettelsen har bare ett mål og det er å bistå med å komme tilbake til ccc, forlengelse er ikke tema. Korte og konkrete mål. Så blir det spennende å se hvem den hemmelige mannen er (fikk plutselig flashback 20 år tilbake, da det ble snakket om en hemmelig spillersigning. Det viste seg å bli Jim Melrose.... Får håpe det ikke blir samme nedturen denne gang).

Per-Stian

« Svar #35 på: November 01, 2007, 19:00:05 »
Lucas "Chief" Rabebe tilbake?!?!?!?!!? Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kjelvi

« Svar #36 på: November 01, 2007, 20:03:55 »
Bassett: Wise is the boss
New assistant has no plans to assume control

Leeds United's new assistant manager Dave Bassett has no plans to undermine Dennis Wise after joining on a short-term deal.

Wise turned to Bassett for help for the remainder of the League One season after former number two Gus Poyet joined Juande Ramos' new management team at Spurs.
Former Sheffield United boss Bassett is looking forward to putting his energies into Leeds' first-team and believes the offer to join The Whites was the right challenge to accept.
"Dennis is the manager. I will do what he wants. I've not come here to say 'We've to go to this or we can't do that'," he said on Sky Sports News.
"Dennis convinced me that basically he wanted me to come and help with some first-team coaching and that wouldn't involve worrying about academy, youth or reserves etc.
"He wanted me to be really there for him. He said 'Six months, give it a go and between us I'm sure we can get it together'.
"I've still got the enthusiasm to want to come back and do something. I've had offers, but the offers haven't been what I wanted.

Big club
"This is a big club. I thought for six months this could be interesting. If there's six months of problems travelling, then I can live with that.
"Leeds United fan-wise is a big club. Dennis is keen to get back into the Championship. It's a good task and I'm pleased to be given the opportunity to help Dennis."
Wise is happy to have Bassett on board while he has also stated his management style includes useful pointers from former managers Gianluca Villa and Terry Venables.
"Harry's here until the end of the season because I need a helping hand," stated Wise.
"I picked up a lot of ideas from Harry, a lot of ideas from Luca and Terry, so you pick them up as you go along and put them together."

Sky

"I've not come here to say 'We've to go to this or we can't do that"
Bassett on Leeds challenge
Quotes of the week: http://www.skysports.com/quotes/0,20648,11061,00.html

« Siste redigering: November 01, 2007, 20:06:19 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #37 på: November 01, 2007, 20:08:48 »
videre heter det at det vil komme flere utnevnelser når det gjelder klubbens trenerstab rundt A-laget.

Rykter på WACCOE:

Gianluca Vialli
Ray Wilkins
Mick Harford

Sydhagen

« Svar #38 på: November 01, 2007, 20:58:12 »
videre heter det at det vil komme flere utnevnelser når det gjelder klubbens trenerstab rundt A-laget.

Rykter på WACCOE:

Gianluca Vialli
Ray Wilkins
Mick Harford

mulig jeg blir upopulær nå, men vialli er faktisk en mann som kan dra stjerner til klubben den dagen vi er i PL...han kan være en verdifull forsterkning for leeds om det er noe i ryktene!  :)
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

kjelvi

« Svar #39 på: November 01, 2007, 21:21:09 »
Rykter på WACCOE:
* Gianluca Vialli
* Ray Wilkins
* Mick Harford
"The Daily Star says is Lucas Radebe!!"
(fra WACCOE)

mari

« Svar #40 på: November 01, 2007, 21:23:29 »
IKke noe å bli uopulær for. Luca burde ha noe å lære bort til Beckford og Kandol!

Så på intervjuet med Wise at han la stor vekt på at Bassets jobb blir å organisere forsvaret + det deffensive spillet. Taler imot at Radebe er mannen - men jeg håper enda. Sa også at det trolig ville være avklart in a day or two..

kjelvi

« Svar #41 på: November 01, 2007, 21:25:24 »
Rykter på WACCOE:
* Gianluca Vialli
* Ray Wilkins
* Mick Harford
"The Daily Star says is Lucas Radebe!!"
(fra WACCOE)

(....) Wise turned to Bassett after Ray Wilkins turned down a role at Leeds and could be joined on the coaching staff by former favourite Lucas Radebe. (....)

Hele artikkelen: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/19795/Bassett-will-be-Wise-old-head/

Per-Stian

« Svar #42 på: November 01, 2007, 22:27:07 »
Bassett skal organisere det defensive arbeidet
Rabebe kan bli ny forsvarssjef
Vialli kan bli ny spissinnstruktør
...og så har vi Wise til å leie heile galskapen

Hmmm, dette kan bli spennande viss alle ryktene stemmer. Blir jo nesten eit like solid trenarteam som mange PL-lag har. Kanskje vi kan få Martyn som ny keepertrenar også?

raggen

« Svar #43 på: November 02, 2007, 00:06:09 »
Hadde vært julaften og nyttår og bursdag på ei gang hadde The Chief "komme heim" ;D
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

berlin

« Svar #44 på: November 02, 2007, 00:25:26 »
Radebe inn hadde varmet.
Men skal Basset liksom organisere det defensive arbeidet? Vi har sluppet inn 7 mål så langt,
er redd det ville få motsatte følger.
Skjønner ikke hva Basset kan tilføre Leeds, hva skal han gjøre annet enn å prate,
på treningsfeltet kommer han vel ikke til å være så ofte.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #45 på: November 02, 2007, 17:00:40 »
Var det her det sto noe om at en eller annen hemmelig kar skulle dukke opp som trener til sommeren eller er det jeg som er helt på jordet...

Bassett og Gannon liksom.... Hvor er Radebene og Vialliene og gorgonZola????::)

Eller skulle det skje noe mer til sommeren da vi er klare for CHAMPIONSLEAGUE!!! ???  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

kjelvi

« Svar #46 på: November 03, 2007, 09:06:34 »
United pair love a ruck!

Dave Bassett and Dennis Wise

Dave Bassett will be free to cross swords with Dennis Wise this season after Leeds United's manager admitted he had no desire to install a 'yes-man' as his number two at Elland Road.
Bassett arrived at Leeds as the club's new assistant yesterday and will begin his job in earnest during tomorrow's meeting with League One leaders Carlisle United.
The 63-year-old insisted he was content to work beneath a boss he was managing as a player at Wimbledon 20 years ago, but Wise is ready for a frank relationship after instructing Bassett to speak his mind while he remains on board at Elland Road.
Bassett is contracted to Leeds until the end of the season, when the club hope to recover their Championship status, and Wise believes their partnership will mirror the honest alliance he enjoyed while Gustavo Poyet was second in command at Elland Road.
Wise, who today confirmed former Notts County assistant John Gannon as his new first-team coach, said: "You expect your No 2 to row with you, to have an argument with you and to discuss things.
"Me and Gus rowed, and if your No 2 can't say what he needs to say, he shouldn't be your No 2. It's good to have dialogue.
"Dave was the first person I thought of in this situation because I needed someone I trust and someone who knows the game. He's not here to be director of football, he's here to do some coaching and to help me.
"Harry's going to help with the back-four department and their positional sense, things like that. He said 'you're doing fine at the moment' and I know we are, but it's always good to have a wise head next to you, giving you good and fresh ideas."

Poyet joined Spurs this week, but United's players were aware of his impending departure before last weekend's clash with Millwall and ignored the uncertainty by claiming a 4-2 victory and moving temporarily into League One's play-off positions.
Wise is looking for an equally seamless transition at Carlisle tomorrow, and insisted the change of assistants would not be a viable excuse if the club suffered its first league defeat of the season at Brunton Park.
Wise said: "We're not starting afresh this week – it happened last week.
"The lads knew last Friday that there was a massive possibility that Gus wasn't going to be back. As I said to them on Saturday, these things happen. But they can't let anything affect them and I don't think it will.
"Gus is a small situation compared to the bigger picture of what we've been through. They (the players) acted in a professional way on Saturday.
"This is a different game. We're playing Carlisle who are top of the league and a very good team. Gus has gone but it doesn't change anything, no-one from the playing group has gone.
"I love Gus to bits. We're good friends and we always will be. I don't blame him and you have to do what is right for yourself."

Carlisle lead the division by a single point and head Leeds by four, and both their manager John Ward and Wise were nominated for League One's manager of the month award for October. The accolade went instead to Swansea's Roberto Martinez.
Bassett warned: "John Ward is an experienced manager. He knows the game and he's a wily old boy. He'll have that Carlisle team organised."

The appointment of Gannon, meanwhile, has brought another former Wimbledon employee into United's coaching ranks. Gannon played under Bassett and alongside Wise at Plough Lane, and also served Bassett at Sheffield United during the period which saw the club win successive promotions in 1989 and 1990.
He was previously employed as assistant boss at Notts County but left the club last month after County appointed Ian McParland as their new manager. His prior coaching experience came with the Blades, Chester and Mansfield.

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #47 på: November 03, 2007, 09:13:10 »
Bassett's the Wise choice for the job

Phil Hay
Inside Elland Road

If football as an industry wasn't inherently volatile, it would be tempting to describe Dave Bassett's latest opportunity as the perfect job.
The dream of establishing a connection with Elland Road is typically driven by the identity and reputation of the stadium's inhabitants, but it is the team possessed by Leeds United as much as the club-at-large which suggests Bassett landed on his feet this week.
It is a rare luxury for a coach to be invited to join a club without any obvious problems.
It is rarer still for one to be brought on board with the instruction to change nothing and protect the status quo.
A large number of approaches to inactive managers are made with a degree of desperation, by chairmen with crises to solve. More often than not, directors reach for new staff when trouble envelops their club.
The bread and butter of management is grasping an ailing team and stamping it with personality, much as Dennis Wise was asked to do by Leeds last year.
Bassett will not be burdened with that task at Elland Road. In fact, as United's assistant manager he will take a subservient role that contrasts with much of his career.
The 63-year-old is more accustomed to being the boss, but it is clear enough already that he will bow to Wise between now and the end of the season.
Both men seem happy and comfortable with the arrangement – Bassett especially – which is reason enough to think that the marriage is well-made.
Bassett himself might agree that the scenario is delightful.
He has joined the most consistent club team bar none in England's four highest divisions, and he has taken on a team that have been impervious to intensity and expectation since the beginning of August.
Bassett claimed that the invitation from Wise to replace Gustavo Poyet was not accepted in a flash, and other interests must have been sidelined to facilitate the deal.
But a man with such obvious enthusiasm for football as Bassett has would have struggled to decline, without months of wondering if he had looked a gift horse in the mouth.
Bassett does not need the work, but he clearly wants it.
And where better to keep your hand in than with a club who are waltzing through their division?
Ken Bates described Poyet, who left for Tottenham Hotspur on Monday, as part of the cure for United's previous ills, and if that is so then Bassett is intended to act as a preservative.
The scope for improvement at Elland Road is fractional; United results, however, could get an awful lot worse.

Task
What seems like a simple task for Bassett is rather more demanding.
Were Leeds to hit the slope from November onwards, commentators will look back and rue the day that Poyet hit the road, however simplistic or unfair to Bassett that may be.
It is difficult to define exactly what Poyet brought to Leeds – passion and a sparkling playing career aside – but it is enough to say that he was latterly involved at a time when United's results were close to perfect.
Whatever his capacity as a coach, Poyet’s presence was having the desired effect.
Wise did not want to lose the Uruguayan, and will not have seen any reason to react to his departure by attempting to provide his coaching staff with a different dynamic.
He could have chosen an unpredictable replacement with the aim of being progressive, but the vacancy, for this season at least, will be better occupied by a personality and footballing mind that Wise knows and can trust.
If Leeds carry on as they have, they will be promoted by the time Bassett’s first contract is up for renewal in six months’ time.
That ambition, though, is not dependent on their assistant manager.
The difference between United climbing into the Championship and standing still this season cannot, and should not, be seen in terms of the ability of either Poyet or Bassett.
They are cogs in a machine, and a big one at that, and Wise was keen to stress as much this week.
Contrary to popular belief, the loss of Poyet will not have felt like the loss of his right arm.
It should be plain to any onlooker that this Leeds United team was been built in Wise’s image, rather than Poyet’s.
The players are feisty, aggressive, combative and tight-knitted, in every way a reflection of their manager.
Leeds may lack a touch of panache, but as a squad are making the best of their assets. That attitude carried Wise through his playing career, and to considerable heights.
Had Poyet been manager, his approach to running Leeds may have been different.
His style as a player certainly contrasted greatly to that of Wise.
But Poyet knew his place at Elland Road, and was happy to do the job that was asked of him.
This is Wise’s club, his team and his dream.
The task before him this week was not find another Poyet but to find another man who would serve him and follow his plans as loyally and faithfully as Poyet seemed to.
With that in mind, it is difficult to think of many better candidates than the man who set his playing career in motion, and the man they call Harry.

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #48 på: November 03, 2007, 09:14:13 »
They will all be gunning for us on the road now

Peter Lorimer
Talking Soccer

ONE way and another, we should all expect some fireworks in this month of November.
The fixture list has a far-flung look about it, with trips to Carlisle, Bournemouth, Hereford and Cheltenham in the offing, and with much of football's focus on who will be the first team to beat Leeds in the league this season the permutations are becoming more interesting.
Elland Road is becoming something of a fortress but our only home games are against Bury in the Johnstone's Paints Trophy and Swindon in League One.
It is probably on the road that the record is most vulnerable and table-topping Carlisle will be chomping at the bit to get at Leeds tomorrow.
This is a tough one for Dennis Wise's men. Any club that has had three managers in the first three months of the season could not possibly be expected to sail through their examinations, but that is precisely what Carlisle are doing against all the odds.
They're a tough nut to crack and Leeds will need to be at the very peak of their performance to come away with anything.
It's like a little game all of its own in League One now, with everybody wanting to be the first to scalp Leeds, and if Carlisle don't do it then the incentives will be bigger for, in turn, Bournemouth and Cheltenham.
Certainly Hereford is a potential banana skin in the first round of the FA Cup. But whatever happens through the course of this difficult month, any downturn in results, league position and cup progress should not in any way be put down to the recent change in the managerial set-up.

It was always going to be a difficult time whether Gus Poyet was number two or whether it was Dave Bassett.
It was disappointing, though inevitable once a club like Tottenham moved in, that Gus had to go but, listen, it wasn't an argument.
Here was the chance for him to operate, presumably on big money, in the environs of the Premier League at a club he knows well and, as far as I'm concerned, the question of loyalty doesn't even come up.
What it does tell us is that what is happening at Leeds is making people sit up and take notice and if that also makes us vulnerable to approaches for our manager, who is doing a wonderful job, then that's life.
If, suddenly, there's a whiz kid operating at one of the big banks or insurance companies – or in any trade – then their rivals will want to plunder him. Naturally.
Football is no different. What can be said about both Dennis and Gus is that their time at Leeds will have greatly enhanced their CVs.
Dennis has chosen as the successor to Gus a man he knows well and who snapped him up as an 18-year-old on a free transfer.
That is how far they go back.
They think alike, have that great element of trust and a mutual admiration that is evident in all good double acts and Dave brings to Elland Road a wealth of experience gained over many years around the leagues.
At least he is coming to Leeds at a time when a solid foundation is in place.
Never a week goes by when there isn’t a new setback in the midfield operation and now Ian Westlake goes and breaks his toe.

Considering the number of injuries in that area of the field, combined with Jonathan Douglas’s international commitments with Ireland, United’s unbeaten streak is all the more praiseworthy.
Jonathan showed his value to the team through his captaincy and with two blistering goals last weekend. Let’s hope that he can now show the way forward for the rest of the campaign.

YEP

Jon R

« Svar #49 på: November 03, 2007, 16:02:19 »
Basset på Leeds radio nå. Fritttalende fyr som sier rett ut at Wise er en "emotionel guy",  at han ikke helt har lært å stagge temperentet sitt og at dette skapte problemer for klubben ifjor. Basset skal være en slags mentor for den lille kruttønna på dette området høres det ut som.  ::)
« Siste redigering: November 03, 2007, 16:05:19 av Jon R »
Jon R.

whitelocks

« Svar #50 på: November 05, 2007, 21:03:33 »
"arry" er en bra mann. Kan litt av hvert som kan være til god hjelp i den divisjonen vi er nå.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #51 på: November 05, 2007, 21:10:22 »
Basset på Leeds radio nå. Fritttalende fyr som sier rett ut at Wise er en "emotionel guy",  at han ikke helt har lært å stagge temperentet sitt og at dette skapte problemer for klubben ifjor. Basset skal være en slags mentor for den lille kruttønna på dette området høres det ut som.  ::)
Sounds jolly good to me  :)

Men ojj, det er Basset vi snakker om her...  ???

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #52 på: November 05, 2007, 21:20:43 »
Sounds jolly good to me  :)

Men ojj, det er Basset vi snakker om her...  ???

Trodde denne hadde blitt forbigått i stillhet.  Det tok ihvertfall veeldig lang tid før noen catchet poenget mitt her, Asbjørn.  ;)
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #53 på: November 05, 2007, 22:13:19 »

Trodde denne hadde blitt forbigått i stillhet.  Det tok ihvertfall veeldig lang tid før noen catchet poenget mitt her, Asbjørn.  ;)
Godt du har meg da   :)

...har vært vanvittig til & fra forumet siste uka. Travle tider...

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #54 på: November 05, 2007, 22:46:04 »

Godt du har meg da   :)

...har vært vanvittig til & fra forumet siste uka. Travle tider...

Sikkert derfor forumet er døllere enn døllest for tiden.  :(
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #55 på: November 05, 2007, 22:49:53 »
Tar du hintet, Håkon?   :D

Ingen har tatt rollen din som "oppfyrer"...

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #56 på: November 05, 2007, 22:54:55 »
Tar du hintet, Håkon?   :D

Tja. Hot Shot gjorde jo noen tapre forsøk og lyktes ganske godt minnes jeg.  ::)
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #57 på: November 05, 2007, 23:00:05 »

Tja. Hot Shot gjorde jo noen tapre forsøk og lyktes ganske godt minnes jeg.  ::)
He did  :)

...men "totalinntrykket" ble ikke reddet...

PS! Kanskje vi klarer å fyre Bjønna litte grann i det minste  :)

« Siste redigering: November 05, 2007, 23:02:40 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan