Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. Crewe Alex. 14/1 (Live på SportN og SKY)  (Lest 43091 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

sportcarl1

Sv: KAMP: vs. Crewe Alex. 14/1 (Live på SportN og SKY)
« Svar #60 på: Januar 12, 2008, 13:57:39 »
tror det blir ett leeds utan för mycket förändringar, liknade det som Jon föreslog, tror kanske inte carole spelar utan det blir ett nyförvärv på den platsen, skall bli fantastiskt att få se detta nya leeds för första gången denna säsongen

Jon R

« Svar #61 på: Januar 12, 2008, 14:07:41 »
tror det blir ett leeds utan för mycket förändringar, liknade det som Jon föreslog, tror kanske inte carole spelar utan det blir ett nyförvärv på den platsen, skall bli fantastiskt att få se detta nya leeds för första gången denna säsongen

Tenkte det samme selv, carl. Sweeny for Carole er den mest sannsynlige forandringen på det laget jeg satt opp. Hvis Thompson er "fit" ( i den grad kan han bli det) vil nok også han få en plass i 16 manns troppen.  :)

Uansett en fantastisk timing for den første TV sendte ligakampen denne sesongen.  :o
Jon R.

gill

« Svar #62 på: Januar 12, 2008, 15:43:39 »
Utrolig kjedelig med en lørdag uten Leeds kamp

Tom S

« Svar #63 på: Januar 12, 2008, 15:57:54 »
Ja, det vert ein laaaaaaaaang ettermiddag.

Men, vi kan no tune inn på canal+ for å slå i hel litt tid med uinteressant mikke-mus-fotball...
Everton v City eller
Arsenal v B'ham eller
Chelsea v Spurs og kanskje
Manu v Newcastle litt seinare i kveld.

Men, for all del, det er ikkje heilt det samme!

we all love leeds

Utrolig kjedelig med en lørdag uten Leeds kamp
COME ON LEEDS !!

kjelvi

« Svar #64 på: Januar 12, 2008, 16:31:51 »
Leeds United not all change at Crewe

DENNIS WISE is intending to keep team changes to a minimum when Leeds United travel to Crewe Alexandra on Monday night.
The Elland Road club have made five signings in the January transfer window - four of those having come within the last week - so could hand several players their debut at Gresty Road.
However, Wise was so pleased with his side's 3-0 victory over Northampton Town last weekend that he plans to try and stick with a similar team.
He will have to make at least one change, however, with Matt Heath or new signing Darren Kenton due to slot in at centre half alongside Paul Huntington due to Rui Marques having flown off to the African Nations Cup with Angola.
Wise said: "I won't touch too much else because the performance was good against Northampton and I was pleased."

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #65 på: Januar 12, 2008, 16:33:48 »
Holland Praise For Leeds' Wise

Steve Holland says he is looking forward to Monday's clash with Leeds United and going head-to-head with their impressive manager Dennis Wise for the first time. Crewe Alexandra's first team coach has met Wise before, having spoken to him when Wise was at his previous club Millwall and he has nothing but praise with the way the former Chelsea and England player has taken to management.
Ahead of Monday's highly anticipated showdown, Steve told the club's official web-site: "I haven't particularly had a lot to do with Dennis (Wise) personally. He was here with his previous club and I spent some time after the game talking and listening to him, as we always do.
"I have to say I was impressed with him. He spoke very sensibly and deeply about football. He is obviously a player who has had some great experiences and he is at a big club now that is doing very well.
"I think they are the best side in the League. They have proved it because if it wasn't for their points deduction they would have been well clear of the rest. They have won the most games and we know it is going to be a tough match, but it is one we have all been looking forward too ever since the fixtures came out."
Holland also stresses that the two younger managers cannot fail to learn from the likes of Dave Bassett and Dario Gradi, who are both working in conjunction with the first-team coaches. Of course, Dario and Dave go back many years, ever since Dario appointed Bassett him as his club captain and later assistant manager during his Wimbledon days.
Steve told crewealex.net: "Dave and Dario go back a long way, back to their Wimbledon days I would guess. They are two outstanding servants of the game.
"They both have a quite different outlook on the game and philosophy but nevertheless they will both be in the thousand manager club I'm sure."

crewealex.premiumtv.co.uk

gill

« Svar #66 på: Januar 12, 2008, 17:00:30 »
Noen på Lillehammer som skal se kampen på Baccus pub??? Hadde vært fint, ellers må jeg sitte alene som vanlig.

kjelvi

« Svar #67 på: Januar 12, 2008, 17:25:51 »
Wise's men visit: Leeds Preview

Crewe face Leeds live on Sky on Monday night, as everyone's favourite Yorkshire club visits Gresty Road for what will, no doubt, be a lively day for the local sheep population.
It's perhaps one of the more eagerly awaited fixtures of the season, and will surely be the largest attendance of the year, but for me the visit of Leeds holds no great attraction. Dennis Wise, a man who bears more than a passing resemblance to a hormonal pixie, seems to epitomise a club that has been disliked since the 1970s, and the infamous antics of Bremner et al.
Now, I imagine that Elland Road is the type of place where the Kray twins would settle down when they get too old to wipe their own arses. Ken Bates seems like a caricature in his own right; a man who floats around carried above the ground by the bluster of controversy that exudes from every pore of his being. Apparently a resident of Monaco, Bates appears to have fingers in every financial pie possible, from football to haulage to farming to freemasonry and to secret meetings with the CIA.
And, into this mix, is thrown Wise and assistant manager Dave Bassett. Wise, who Alex Ferguson once quipped could start a fight in an empty house, has an impressive career resume that includes assaulting a taxi driver, biting someone's ear, punching a team-mate who was asleep (and being sacked) and managing to play football for Wimbledon and Chelsea at some point in the middle of all this.
His assistant, Bassett, is a coach well know for his attractive style of play and being called 'Harry' - hardly a glowing indictment when you're more renowned for being called a name that isn't your own than your managerial acumen. Into all this, we throw the Leeds fans, still adamant that they belong in the Champions League and still adamant that Elland Road should be paved with gold whilst semi-naked girls offer their wares to anyone with a season ticket.
It is a bit of a fantasy land in which Leeds live; a land I imagine that is separated from the rest of the modern world by some strange twisting of space, time and a 1980s De Lorean.
In terms of team news, Crewe's only worry is Billy Jones who is still missing with an ankle injury. It is expected that a central defender may move across to left-back to replace the former Exeter man, after Ryan Lynch was sent out on loan.
Steve Holland meanwhile referred to Wise as a 'deep' thinker who has had 'great experiences'. We assume the sarcasm was attended.

rivals.net

kjelvi

« Svar #68 på: Januar 13, 2008, 12:54:53 »
Holland upset by duo's departure

Crewe coach Steve Holland has expressed his frustration after on-loan duo Lee Barnard and Elliott Bennett returned to their parent clubs.
Midfielder Barnard, 23, has returned to Tottenham while 19-year-old Bennett is back at Wolves.
Holland told the club's official website: "We will keep an eye on Lee and Elliott. I think it is possibly Lee's situation; which is the most unlikely for him to break into the first-team set-up because of the quality of the players there.
"He is in the last year of his contract and what they decide to do with him is their business. We have spoken to Lee and he knows the situation, that if ever the situation arises when he can go out on loan again then he knows he only has to pick up the phone.
"With Elliott, I really don't know. It is a possibility that he could come back out on loan; it obviously depends on his situation at Wolves.
"I don't know how things are there for him. He was a terrific lad when he was here, a very young player, but you never know, we'll just have to see how that materialises over the coming weeks."

TeamTalk

Geir W

« Svar #69 på: Januar 13, 2008, 13:11:54 »
 ;D ;DKampen tas som vanlig i egen  :Dstue på Sky Sport......12 iskalde Heineken flaske øl står å godgjør seg i kjøla.....andre Leeds fans fra Larvik kommer innom....blir en fortreffelig kveld...... ::) 8) :o ;

Pleinar

« Svar #70 på: Januar 13, 2008, 14:29:25 »
Artig med kamp på teve.
Regner med at jeg ser den hjemme på stua, hvis fruen tillater that is.
- Only Users Loose Drugs -

pleinars.blogspot.com

roaldv

« Svar #71 på: Januar 13, 2008, 16:41:20 »

Crewe face Leeds live on Sky on Monday night, as everyone's favourite Yorkshire club visits Gresty Road for what will, no doubt, be a lively day for the local sheep population.
...<blah><blah> ... <masse uintelligent babbel som oser av misunnelse og jantelov>....
rivals.net

Får bare så utrolig lyst til å mose Crewe når jeg leser dette. Starter en ny trend med et par Kilkenny til kampen i morgen kveld :)

lojosang

« Svar #72 på: Januar 13, 2008, 16:45:31 »
Så i Crewe har de tradisjon for sauesodomi når de får storfint besøk? Interessante oppslyninger dette.

...<blah><blah> ... <masse uintelligent babbel som oser av misunnelse og jantelov>....
rivals.net

Får bare så utrolig lyst til å mose Crewe når jeg leser dette. Starter en ny trend med et par Kilkenny til kampen i morgen kveld :)
- Leif Olav

Wannabe

« Svar #73 på: Januar 13, 2008, 16:53:18 »
Akk, alle disse valgene, nesten for mye av det gode at morgendagens kamp går på SportN og til og med direkte. Hadde nesten bestemt meg for en tur til Oslo, men nå kan det være fristende å bli værende på Hamar hvor jeg nå holder til, gitt! Håper uansett det blir en bra gjeng på Oslo Sportsbar og andre steder verden rundt i morgen!!

MOT

Tom S

« Svar #74 på: Januar 13, 2008, 16:59:16 »
2 tap og 2 uavgjort på siste fire bortekamper for gutta våre - det er for dårlig!
Vi må tilbake på vinnersporet også på bortebane.
COME ON LEEDS !!

kjelvi

« Svar #75 på: Januar 13, 2008, 18:49:44 »
Wise has options for Crewe trip

Leeds boss Dennis Wise will be able to call on four new faces as he prepares to shuffle his pack Monday's trip to Gretsy Road to play Crewe.
Wise has been busy in the transfer market and secured the services of midfielders Seb Sorsa, Bradley Johnson, Peter Sweeney and defender Darren Kenton.
All four are available to make their Whites debuts at Gresty Road, with Finnish winger Sosa receiving international clearance last Friday.
Captain Alan Thompson could return from injury but Ian Westlake is doubtful after sustaining a knock in the recent 3-0 win against Northampton.
Rui Marques is on international duty but Jonny Howson is nearing a return after coming through 90 minutes of a reserve match on Wednesday.

TeamTalk

kjelvi

« Svar #76 på: Januar 13, 2008, 18:51:10 »
Wise Dennis versus Super Dario

Leeds United take on Crewe Alexandra at Gresty Road tomorrow night in a match to be shown live on Sky Sports. For nearly a quarter of a century the Railwaymen have had the fortune of being under the guidance of one of the most respected managers and coaches in the English game - Milan-born Dario Gradi, who has spotted and developed a string of international footballers during his near 25 year association with the club. Now fulfilling the role of Technical Director, Gradi is currently assisting recently appointed first team coach Steve Holland, as the 37 year old cuts his teeth in management.
Ahead of the eagerly anticipated clash Holland has been keen to express his admiration for opposite number Dennis Wise, paying respect to the way the former England international has taken to his own career in management. Talking of their only previous meeting he admitted: 'I have to say I was impressed with him (Wise). He spoke very sensibly and deeply about football. He is obviously a player who has had some great experiences and he is at a big club now that is doing very well.'
'I think they are the best side in the League. They have proved it because if it wasn't for their points deduction they would have been well clear of the rest. They have won the most games and we know it is going to be a tough match, but it is one we have all been looking forward too ever since the fixtures came out.
Another intriguing aspect to the clash is the former association of United's assistant boss Dave Bassett and Gradi. The Italian appointed Bassett as his club captain and later assistant manager during his Wimbledon days. 'Dave and Dario go back a long way,' said Holland. 'They are two outstanding servants of the game. They both have a quite different outlook on the game and philosophy but nevertheless they will both be in the thousand manager club I'm sure.

glorygloryleedsunited.com
l

kjelvi

« Svar #77 på: Januar 13, 2008, 18:51:57 »
Double hope for Leeds test

Crewe have been boosted by the news that key men Ben Williams and Steven Schumacher are fighting to be fit for Monday's encounter with Leeds.
Goalkeeper Williams has been suffering with a foot injury while midfield lynchpin Schumacher has been sidelined for eight weeks with ankle ligament damage, and both will be given late fitness tests.
The only certain absentee for the Railwaymen is full-back Billy Jones, who will be out for up to eight weeks with a knee injury.
"We are in decent shape for Monday, with only Billy Jones definitely ruled out with his knee injury," Steve Holland told the club's official website.
"That is why we are looking for another left-back on a temporary basis because we are light in that position at the moment."

TeamTalk

Tom Lund

« Svar #78 på: Januar 13, 2008, 20:55:40 »
Bare lurte litt på hvor det samles folk i Oslo i morgen. Kjekt å se kampen med flere LEEDS troende....

Jon R

« Svar #79 på: Januar 13, 2008, 21:42:04 »
Bare lurte litt på hvor det samles folk i Oslo i morgen. Kjekt å se kampen med flere LEEDS troende....

Mer om dette i "lokale avdelinger, Tom.  :)

http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=9657.0

http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=5901.195
Jon R.

BERGH

« Svar #80 på: Januar 13, 2008, 21:55:01 »
FLO skal antakelig starte igjen   :)

Læshy

« Svar #81 på: Januar 13, 2008, 22:19:00 »
Hvor har du dette fra? :)
Læshy alias Lars Brevig
Skribent på nett og i TPN
lars@leedsunited.no

75 SOLLI

« Svar #82 på: Januar 14, 2008, 00:45:26 »
FLO skal antakelig starte igjen   :)
Tviler på det, er nok Kandol som starter på topp......... Flo som supersub!  :D

BERGH

« Svar #83 på: Januar 14, 2008, 08:06:33 »
Jeg leste det i Newsrom !!!

Tipper lagoppstilingen blir følgende :
Ankergren
Richardsen - Huntington - Heath - Hughes
Prutton - Johnson - Kilkenny - Swenney
                FLO - Beckford

Crewe - Leeds U    1 - 3

kjelvi

« Svar #84 på: Januar 14, 2008, 11:53:59 »
CREWE ALEX: SWEENEY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE AT LEEDS

Peter Sweeney was bowled over by the Elland Road roar ahead of agreeing his £100,000-plus switch from Stoke City.
The left-winger was among a batch of five new recruits ushered through the doors of the historic venue as Dennis Wise embarked on feverish transfer window activity.
Sweeney departed the Britannia Stadium after a loan spell at Walsall to sign a two-and-a-half year deal and is expected to go straight into the side at Crewe tonight.
"Leeds are a Premier League club without a doubt and it would be nice to be a part of getting them back there, but first we have to get into the Championship," said the 23-year-old.
"When I went to Elland Road to watch the game before I signed, the atmosphere was just brilliant. There is nothing better than playing in front of crowds like that."
But the Scot needed little persuading anyway to join United's rolling bandwagon. He shared Wembley glory in the 2004 Millwall FA Cup final side alongside his new boss.
At the time, both he and Millwall were casting their sights at top-flight football, but the Lions' subsequent decline saw both leave for pastures new.
Wise's success at Swindon at the start of last season won him the reins at the ailing Yorkshire giants and, while this season's 15-point handicap looked an onerous burden, he has crafted together a solid side who have proved to be too difficult to beat for most of League One.
Despite recent setbacks against title rivals Swansea, and a surprise home defeat at the hands of Oldham, Leeds are handily placed in sixth spot - and would be nine points clear had they not fallen foul of Football League rules.
"This is a massive football club and the fact Dennis Wise is the manager made it even easier for me to come here," added Sweeney.
"He gave me my chance at Millwall and the rest is history.
"I used to love watching Leeds in the Premier League. Now it is great to be here and be part of it."
Sweeney has been joined in the Leeds ranks by experienced loan defender Darren Kenton, who will go straight into the back four as cover for Angolan centre-half Rui Marques (he is on African Cup of Nations duty).
Finnish winger Sebastian Sorsa and midfielders Neil Kilkenny and Bradley Johnson have also arrived as more than £500,000 has been splashed out on the security of revenue guaranteed by 27,000 average gates. Leeds have also been linked with Leyton Orient leading scorer Adam Boyd and Luton striker Dean Morgan.
Meanwhile, Alex first-team coach Steve Holland has struggled to land more modest targets such as Cheltenham's Damian Spencer and Forest Green's Stuart Fleetwood in the past week.
"It's easier to sign players if you're the manager of Leeds than the manager of Crewe," said Holland.
"But I think they have signed some good players.
"If I was the manager of Leeds I would have looked at getting Kilkenny in. He's as good a midfield player as I have seen this season.
"And I have always liked Bradley Johnson at Northampton.
"Whenever I have seen him he has always had a terrific shot, a really dangerous player. I would have looked to have brought him in, too.
"They've been able to pick the better players in our league and not worry too much about personal terms.
"It is a nice position to be in, having those resources and being able to improve what is a really strong team."
Holland is unlikely to make major changes to the line-up successful against Tranmere on Crewe's last time out.
And Ryan Lowe will be looking to hold on to his starting place after emerging from an injury-hit December.
"I want to be a regular in the team and it is up to me to hold on to my place," said Lowe
"I am strong enough and old enough to know you have to keep your head up and, when your chance comes along, you have to grab it with both hands.
"With results not going so well, I got a chance against Tranmere and thought I did well.
"We won the game and it gave us a huge boost. Leeds should be a great occasion and we are all looking forward to the game."

thisisstaffordshire.co.uk

Leeeeeeeeeeeeds

« Svar #85 på: Januar 14, 2008, 12:57:38 »
Håper og tror på seier idag. GUD ER LEEDS; LEEDS ER GUD!!!
HI MY NAME IS LEEDS, AND WHY NOT. THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD

Dennis

« Svar #86 på: Januar 14, 2008, 14:42:42 »
Ser at Alan Thompson er med i dagens tropp. Håper virkelig ikke Wise finner plass til en halvskadet pensjonist, nå som han har kjøpt inn Kilkenny, Johnson og Sweeney. Howson er friskmeldt, men hviles visst i dag.

Etter Wiseys ros av N'hampton-laget, samt at han ikke ønsket å forandre for mye på det, håper jeg dette blir dagens lag.

Ankers
Fraze - Kenton - Hunty - Parker
Prutts - Kilkenny - Hughes - Sweeney
Beckford - Flo

Wise har ikke bestemt seg for Kenton eller Heath, men jeg håper å se Kenton. I tillegg håper jeg å se Sweeney eller Johnson på venstre og at Flo får fornyet tillit. Det hadde vært spennende å se stryningen i aksjon på tv igjen. Benken tipper jeg blir Lucas, Johnson, Carole, Heath og Kandol.

Spørs om ikke Wise finner plass til sin yndling Weston på benken, etter scoring i sist innhopp. Tror nok også at Carole spiller på venstre, at han 'safer' med Heath og at Kandol tar Flos plass, men det er lov å håpe!  ;)
« Siste redigering: Januar 14, 2008, 14:47:11 av Mr Kaizer »
Marching on together!

Karl Hot Shot

« Svar #87 på: Januar 14, 2008, 14:58:18 »
Det skal bli spennende å se laget spille igjen! Har Leeds United noe å by på? Dersom spillet sitter like dårlig som i høst, blir det full slakt her på sida i morgen.

auren

« Svar #88 på: Januar 14, 2008, 15:23:06 »
Håper på dette laget:

Ankers - Frazer, Hunts, Heath, Parker - Prutton, Kilkenny, Hughes, Johnson - Kandol og Beckford
Subs: Martin, Kenton, Sweeney, Flo og Carole

Forventer en god kamp og seier i kveld!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #89 på: Januar 14, 2008, 15:39:01 »
Jeg leste det i Newsrom !!!

Tipper lagoppstilingen blir følgende :
Ankergren
Richardsen - Huntington - Heath - Hughes
Prutton - Johnson - Kilkenny - Swenney
                FLO - Beckford

Crewe - Leeds U    1 - 3

Er det ikke Svennis han heter, denne svensken!!??
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973