Started by Asbjørn, July 20, 2024, 21:20:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Asbjørn

Da er han bekreftet.

JAYDEN BOGLE JOINS LEEDS UNITED
20 Jul 24
Whites make fourth summer signing.

Jayden Bogle signing for Leeds United
Leeds United are delighted to announce the signing of Jayden Bogle from Sheffield United for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old full-back has put pen to paper on a four-year deal at Elland Road, committing his future with the Whites until the summer of 2028.

Having spent time with Reading, Swindon Town and Derby County's academies throughout his youth career, Jayden would make his professional debut for the Rams in a Carabao Cup clash with Oldham Athletic at the start of the 2018/19 season.

That campaign would prove to be a breakout year for the attack-minded defender, where he would go on to make 40 Sky Bet Championship appearances, scoring twice and setting up nine goals for his teammates.

Bogle would enjoy another impressive season at Pride Park the year after, before moving to then Premier League side Sheffield United in 2020.

A maiden top-flight outing came in a 1-1 draw for the Blades away against Brighton & Hove Albion, with the full-back netting on the South Coast to put his side into the lead.

Bogle was instrumental in the Blades' promotion back to the top-flight in 2022/23, before making 36 appearances across all competitions last season, scoring three goals along the way.

On the international front, Jayden has represented England at Under-20s level, helping the Young Lions to a 4-0 victory over Guatemala on debut in 2019.

Everyone at Leeds United would like to welcome Jayden to the club, who is the fourth arrival of the summer transfer window.

He will now join up with Daniel Farke and the rest of the squad on their pre-season training camp in Germany.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

rd1

Dette blir bra! Solid bakre firer nå!
"Who needs Cantona??"

Asbjørn

La oss ta tyren ved hornene. Frem til nå har Bogle og Leeds vært mest kjent for kikkertfaktene hans da Derby tok oss i playoffen.

Nåå derimot er det vel kveldens intervju med Chris Wilder som tar kaka, der han sur og indignert måtte innse at han ikke kunne tvinge Bogle til å skrive ny kontrakt med klubben - han så sin fremtid med Leeds :)

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

Twitteriatet om signeringen:
So, Bogle.said he knew Leeds wanted to sign him weeks ago.
Just goes to show, even though it's feels quiet. Leeds will have already made contact with their top targets and we will be none the wiser until the very last moments.
Who's next 🤔

https://x.com/nigelwalton01/status/1814745881348091914

Bogle for £5m sounds like it's now agreed. Medical today according to the Telegraph's John Percy. But let's remember Bogle taunting Bielsa & us #lufc fans inside ER after losing THAT playoff semi vs Derby. He'll have to play very well to remove this stain from his character!

https://x.com/EastStandL29/status/1814579731322323299

Det første intervjuet.
🗣� "A massive club"
🤝 Jayden Bogle delighted to sign for #LUFC
https://x.com/EastStandL29/status/1814579731322323299

Leeds United reveal their fourth summer signing, Jayden Bogle, after a £5m deal with Sheffield United. Twenty-three, for another week at least, with bags of experience and an attacking profile. Bit of balance maybe, with Firpo on the other side.
#lufc

https://x.com/GrahamSmyth/status/1814737037049934150
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

peacock

Tror det blir bra! Om vi virkelig beholder Wöber har vi grei dekning bakover på banen. Vi bør til og med unne oss å bruke Ampadu på midtbanen.

auren

Endelig en skikkelig høyreback til klubben. Tror dette blir veldig bra!

Kanskje fikse trådtittelen til "Jayden" og ikke "Jaden"?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

Quote from: auren on July 21, 2024, 10:56:31Kanskje fikse trådtittelen til "Jayden" og ikke "Jaden"?

Kanskje det ja  ;D

Thanks
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

At Jayden og Ethan (som han visst kalles) har en sesong sammen i Sheffield United har gått meg hus forbi...

Leeds-Live har møtt ham:
https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/get-fined-jayden-bogle-getting-29615209
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

'Jayden er en fin fyr' eressensen fra denne artikkelen.
Heckingbottom og gamle lagkamerater uttaler seg.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/ive-managed-leeds-united-pulled-29669065?ds=
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Killa

Det er ikke sagt noe mer om skaden Bogle pådro seg mot Valencia? Regner med han er klar mot Pompey på lørdag?

Asbjørn

Quote from: Killa on August 05, 2024, 10:55:15Det er ikke sagt noe mer om skaden Bogle pådro seg mot Valencia? Regner med han er klar mot Pompey på lørdag?
Farke mente det var en dead leg rett etter kampen...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Killa

Quote from: Asbjørn on August 05, 2024, 10:55:55
Quote from: Killa on August 05, 2024, 10:55:15Det er ikke sagt noe mer om skaden Bogle pådro seg mot Valencia? Regner med han er klar mot Pompey på lørdag?
Farke mente det var en dead leg rett etter kampen...

Da er det vel ikke så farlig - i verste fall er vel ikke Byram noen krise å måtte sette inn heller, han har vel vært ganske bra i pre-season. Men Bogle klart førstevalg om han e skadefri.