Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del IV  (Lest 54282 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Yeboah

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del IV
« Svar #180 på: Juli 18, 2008, 16:44:24 »
Sikker på at vi vil ha han?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG3boMpY_M

:D :D

Leedsulf

« Svar #181 på: Juli 18, 2008, 18:03:46 »
Nei takk til Ameobi. Det holder med én klumsete angriper.

Budda

« Svar #183 på: Juli 18, 2008, 18:51:27 »

Nei takk? Du er klar over hvilken divisjon vi er i? Ameobi ville nok dominert denne divisjonen kraftig
Endre

Ferre

« Svar #184 på: Juli 18, 2008, 19:07:06 »

Nei takk? Du er klar over hvilken divisjon vi er i? Ameobi ville nok dominert denne divisjonen kraftig

Enig Budda! Ameobi er mer enn god nok for League One, og ville vært en meget god signering. Men sansynligheten for at han ender opp i Leeds er vel ganske lav...

Dennis

« Svar #185 på: Juli 18, 2008, 19:28:42 »
Shola Ameobi er et småspennende rykte, men jeg hiver meg ikke umiddelbart med på at han hadde dominert League One. Vi snakker om en spiller som aldri har vært fast i Premier League, har knapt spilt de siste sesongene og visstnok får veldig dårlige skussmål fra Stoke-fansen etter låneoppholdet.

Marching on together!

Trond90

« Svar #186 på: Juli 18, 2008, 19:54:29 »
Ameobi hadde passt bra sammen med Beckford, Ameobi hadde scoret minst 25+ med mål.. men jeg tror ikke han vil til L1
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

Ferre

« Svar #187 på: Juli 18, 2008, 22:42:32 »
Var i følge WACCOE tre ghanesere som prøvespilte for reservelaget som slo Darlington 3-0. Venstre back, midtbane og spiss. Den ene puttet to mål, Elliot det tredje.

kjelvi

« Svar #188 på: Juli 19, 2008, 11:03:43 »
Leeds are set to sign Wolves' Jay Bothroyd in a £300,000 deal. (Daily Star)

Bothroyd ponders United switch

Leeds United are waiting for Jay Bothroyd to show his hand after agreeing a fee with Wolverhampton Wanderers for the  26-year-old striker.
United and Wolves have reached agreement over the terms of Bothroyd's mooted transfer to Elland Road, but the former Perugia and Charlton forward is taking his time to consider the option of dropping into League One.
Bothroyd, who played for Coventry City while Gary McAllister was manager at Highfield Road, has 12 months left to run on his contract at Molineux, and sources in the West Midlands claim he is in two minds over the chance to continue his career with Leeds.
A move to Yorkshire would almost certainly require Bothroyd to accept a sizeable drop in wages – he is believed to be earning in the region of £8,000 a week with Wolves – but United are hoping to exploit his lack of involvement with Mick McCarthy's first-team squad.
The striker is surplus to requirements at Molineux and spent a month on loan at Stoke City last season having drifted out of contention under McCarthy.
He was omitted from the Wolves squad which contested a pre-season friendly against Hereford United on Wednesday evening, and did not embark on the club's tour of Scotland today. He was named instead in a second-string squad to play Chasetown last night.
Wolves have made it clear that they will allow Bothroyd to find a new club this summer, and they have accepted United's offer for the player. The fee is understood to be worth six figures, rising to a maximum of around £300,000 depending on appearances.
Officials at Molineux are said to be sceptical about the likelihood of Bothroyd accepting a transfer to Leeds, but his intentions are likely to become clearer next week.
McAllister plans to add two new strikers to his squad before the start of the season, on top of the deal agreed with Enoch Showunmi, and he will hope to persuade Bothroyd that a transfer to Leeds could lead to a long and successful stay at Elland Road.
Bothroyd's career has seen him play in Serie A with Perugia and in the Premier League with both Charlton and Blackburn Rovers, and he has been part of the squad at Wolves since the summer of 2006.

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #189 på: Juli 19, 2008, 15:29:09 »
Carlisle linked with Elding move 

Elding turned down a move to Crewe in June

Carlisle United have been linked with a move for out-of-favour Leeds United striker Anthony Elding.
Reports claim the Cumbrians have made a bid for the 26-year-old although both clubs have so far declined to comment on the speculation.
"I won't name names and I won't comment on speculation," Carlisle manager John Ward told BBC Radio Cumbria.
"But I can assure supporters that I am working very hard to try and improve this squad."
Elding has found himself out of Gary McAllister's first team plans at Elland Road after making just four appearances for the club following his move from Stockport County in January.
Elding was one of seven players left out of the Leeds squad for their pre-season tour of Ireland.
Crewe Alexandra manager Steve Holland is understood to be still keen on bringing the former Boston, Kettering and Stevenage forward to Gresty Road despite two previous failed attempts.
Ward has made no secret of his attempts to bring a new striker into Brunton Park with speculation continuing to suggest that Joe Garner is set to leave the club.
"I'm actively working to get new faces in to this football club," Ward added.

BBC

kjelvi

« Svar #190 på: Juli 19, 2008, 15:31:49 »
Veteran Celtic defender Steven Pressley has joined Doncaster on trial. (Daily Express)

Skulle mer enn gjerne ha sett 'Elvis' i Leeds-trøye!!
Fortsatt et par-tre gode sesonger foran seg. En ledertype som vårt lag mangler.

Trond90

« Svar #191 på: Juli 19, 2008, 15:41:28 »
Veteran Celtic defender Steven Pressley has joined Doncaster on trial. (Daily Express)

Skulle mer enn gjerne ha sett 'Elvis' i Leeds-trøye!!
Fortsatt et par-tre gode sesonger foran seg. En ledertype som vårt lag mangler.
100 % Enig, hadde vært kupp og fått han i Leeds trøye!
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

kjelvi

« Svar #192 på: Juli 19, 2008, 18:16:06 »
Var i følge WACCOE tre ghanesere som prøvespilte for reservelaget som slo Darlington 3-0. Venstre back, midtbane og spiss. Den ene puttet to mål, Elliot det tredje.

Ghaneserne fikk prøve seg igjen mot Newcastle i dag. 0-0.
http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1347218,00.html

Ferre

« Svar #193 på: Juli 19, 2008, 19:02:27 »
To av ghaneserne som prøvespilte heter visst Dominic Adiyah og Abraham Annan.

http://www.leedsutd365.co.uk/united/leeds-united-trial-hearts-players.html
« Siste redigering: Juli 19, 2008, 19:07:20 av Ferre »

Ferre

« Svar #194 på: Juli 19, 2008, 19:12:00 »
Enda et rykte om hvem den "mystiske spilleren" kan være. Spilleren skal komme fra Sheffield United, og det skal være snakk om enten Billy Sharp eller Luton Shelton.

Stifler

« Svar #197 på: Juli 20, 2008, 13:18:26 »
"Cork man here and I can confirm Leeds are in talks with Roy O' Donovan of Sunderland. The striker / winger will join on loan with a permanent deal anytime at 1.75m"

Fra Teamtalk.
-Nr 2 er den første taperen-

Sølvreven

« Svar #198 på: Juli 20, 2008, 15:46:25 »
Enda et rykte om hvem den "mystiske spilleren" kan være. Spilleren skal komme fra Sheffield United, og det skal være snakk om enten Billy Sharp eller Luton Shelton.
Leste i VG i dag at Leeds bydde 8 mill for Shelton i juni, uten å få tilslag. Vålerenga planlegge visst et bud på han nå.

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

samadhi

« Svar #199 på: Juli 21, 2008, 10:02:55 »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/07/21/hull-hero-dean-windass-could-make-leeds-switch-89520-20656648/

Evigunge Dean Windass linket til oss. Har vist at han forsatt duger, men er vel heller tvilsomt om det er noe mer i dette ryktet...
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Dennis

« Svar #200 på: Juli 21, 2008, 10:20:15 »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/07/21/hull-hero-dean-windass-could-make-leeds-switch-89520-20656648/

Evigunge Dean Windass linket til oss. Har vist at han forsatt duger, men er vel heller tvilsomt om det er noe mer i dette ryktet...

Leste også dette og selvsagt har Waccoe også fått nyss om linken. Der mottas ikke nyheten om Windass særlig godt, kanskje ikke så rart etter en del krasse uttalelser da han i første omgang kom på lån til Hull for et par sesonger tilbake.

For egen del hadde jeg faktisk blitt positivt overrasket om Windass ble signert. Han er stor og knallsterk, samt at han senest i fjor holdt meget godt CCC-nivå. Scorer jevnt og trutt og er en spiller som river og sliter til de grader i motstanderens forsvar. Alderen er jo selvsagt et tema og Windass har jo så til de grader sett yngre dager, men jeg tror faktisk ikke han er så langt unna toppslag.

Måtte selvsagt vært en ettårskontrakt.
Marching on together!

kjelvi

« Svar #201 på: Juli 21, 2008, 10:53:33 »
Frontman Jay Bothroyd mulls over Leeds United move

HIGH-FLIER: Leeds United target Jay Bothroyd

Jay Bothroyd's one and only contribution to the history of Leeds United was to provide the catalyst for the sacking of Kevin Blackwell two years ago.
His searing finish at Elland Road in 2006 – the sole flash of brilliance at the end of a mundane league match between Leeds and Wolverhampton Wanders – sent United's axe swinging for Blackwell as the club's third season in the Championship disintegrated before September was out.
The 1-0 victory presented to Wolves by Bothroyd's top-corner strike from 25 yards prompted cries of 'Blackwell, Blackwell time to go' inside Elland Road, and Ken Bates heeded the calls by relieving his manager of control of the first team less than a fortnight later.
Bothroyd has not appeared at Elland Road since, but in the coming days United's present manager hopes to discover whether the striker will decide to re-associate himself with Leeds by agreeing to join Gary McAllister's squad.
United have completed one half of the transfer after meeting Wolves' valuation of the player – the club had submitted a bid which is understood to be clause-related and could potentially rise to around £300,000 – but neither Leeds nor their counterparts at Molineux consider the move to be a done deal.
The arrival of Bothroyd would improve an area of United's squad which McAllister identified as a priority while planning for this summer's transfer market, but the challenge for United's boss will be persuading a forward who has passed through the Premier League and Serie A, while never falling beneath the Championship, that joining League One is in his best interests.
Bothroyd's time as an active first-team player with Wolves is at an end, a fact reiterated by his exclusion from the club's pre-season tour of Scotland, and though interest in the transfer-listed striker has been limited this summer, McAllister would take him on willingly if Leeds can reach agreement with Bothroyd over personal terms.
The striker is presently earning around £8,000 a week at Wolves and would be asked to take a pay cut at Elland Road.
But his cool response to United's bid – Bothroyd is said to be deeply uncertain over leaving Wolves for Yorkshire – has not fostered optimism at either club that an agreement will be reached, and McAllister may be required to consider a contingency plan with the start of the League One season fewer than three weeks away.
A source close to Bothroyd said: "The thing that Jay will probably be asking himself is whether or not he should step down into League One.
"He's played at a high level all the way through his career and dropping to that league might take a bit of getting his head around."
Bothroyd has another year remaining on his contract with Wolves, but he started only 13 league games last season and looks unlikely to feature again while McCarthy remains in charge at Molineux.
The touring squad named by McCarthy last week did not include Bothroyd, and the striker completed 90 minutes in a reserve-team friendly against Chasetown while his senior team-mates were making the final preparations for their journey north of the border.
McCarthy opted to sell Freddy Eastwood to Coventry City earlier this month, temporarily weakening his pool of strikers, but the capture of Chris Iwelumo from Charlton Athletic three days later kept Bothroyd on the fringes of Wolves' squad.
He finished last season on loan at Stoke City, though the Potters' promotion to the Premier League appeared to end any possibility of a permanent deal at the Britannia Stadium, but while McCarthy appears unwilling to rely on Bothroyd, McAllister is keen to take on a player who worked under him at Coventry City.
The West Midlands club are one of seven who have employed the 26-year-old, either permanently or on a temporary basis, and the potential which saw him launch his career as a trainee with Arsenal before moving on to Blackburn Rovers and Italian club Perugia has never been truly fulfilled.
His most productive season – the 2002-03 term – saw him score 11 times for Coventry, but McAllister is hoping that Bothroyd's arrival will help to provide the necessary support for Jermaine Beckford, United's top scorer last season.
Beckford has looked sharp and confident during the early stages of pre-season, and the three goals he produced in Leeds' first two friendlies prompted McAllister to call for another 20-goal haul from the 24-year-old next season.
United's manager, however, is anxious to prevent Beckford from carrying excessive responsibility up front and having recruited Enoch Showunmi from Bristol City, he is still planning a further two additions to his collection of strikers before the season begins at Scunthorpe United.
Speaking after Beckford scored both goals in Leeds' 2-0 victory over Galway United last week, McAllister said: "We need to get a bit more help in and around him. I'd still like a bit more firepower."

YEP

Leedsfan

« Svar #202 på: Juli 21, 2008, 11:21:22 »

Leste også dette og selvsagt har Waccoe også fått nyss om linken. Der mottas ikke nyheten om Windass særlig godt, kanskje ikke så rart etter en del krasse uttalelser da han i første omgang kom på lån til Hull for et par sesonger tilbake.

For egen del hadde jeg faktisk blitt positivt overrasket om Windass ble signert. Han er stor og knallsterk, samt at han senest i fjor holdt meget godt CCC-nivå. Scorer jevnt og trutt og er en spiller som river og sliter til de grader i motstanderens forsvar. Alderen er jo selvsagt et tema og Windass har jo så til de grader sett yngre dager, men jeg tror faktisk ikke han er så langt unna toppslag.

Vi kan ikke kjøpe en "stillestående" 39-åring...... Vær å snill, please!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Adis

« Svar #203 på: Juli 21, 2008, 11:28:13 »

Vi kan ikke kjøpe en "stillestående" 39-åring...... Vær å snill, please!

Vi kan ikke kjøpe en nisse som har slengt dritt om Leeds ved enhver anledning tidligere. Herregud hvis han forbaska ubehøvla fyren der kommer så blir jeg sånn passe grinete...!
After Chaos Cometh Light -  We Are Leeds!

Per-Stian

« Svar #204 på: Juli 21, 2008, 11:49:04 »
Windass må vi halde oss langt unna. Gamal og brutal fyr! Blir heilt feil med Macca's nye "ungdomslinje".

MooCow

« Svar #205 på: Juli 21, 2008, 12:49:55 »
Windass høyrest bra ut, treng litt rutine, og var jo SINNSJUKT mål han scorde i play off finalen, men bør vera 1 års kontrakt ja.

Ferre

« Svar #206 på: Juli 21, 2008, 14:16:23 »
Mannen er 39 år! Kan sikkert gjøre en grei jobb, men håper Macca ser etter andre alternativer.

Håper virkelig Bates gir McAllister de pengene han trenger til å kjøpe inn kvalitetsspillere.

Frode

« Svar #207 på: Juli 21, 2008, 14:25:34 »
Fikk "Howard Wilkinson" fornemmelser av dette ryktet.  Faktum er følgende:
- mannen nærmer seg 40
- han har spenst som en slegge
- teknikk som en middels bedriftsfotballspiller

Likevel har jeg en brukbar magefølelse overfor Windass.  Han har en kanon innstilling, og viktigst av alt; han scorer jevnt og trutt.  Ser for meg at han KAN være den som pisker til innsats.  Jeg var skeptisk til Freedman og tok feil.  Denne gang velger jeg å være avventende optimist.

Ferre

« Svar #208 på: Juli 21, 2008, 15:09:34 »
Leser på skysports.com at Joe Garner fra Carlisle kan kjøpes for £1.14 mill. Er ikke linket til Leeds, men skulle gjerne sett han i den hvite drakta. Så hvis Bates får et illebefinnende og velger å bla opp over £1 mill for en spiller, så bør vi prøve oss. Men siden klubber som Nottingham Forrest er interresert i han, så er det vel heller tvilsomt at Garner ender opp på Elland Road.

Men det er jo lov til håpe, selv om vi sikkert ender opp med Windass...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_3847646,00.html
« Siste redigering: Juli 21, 2008, 15:14:15 av Ferre »

kjelvi

« Svar #209 på: Juli 21, 2008, 15:26:51 »
Carlisle linked with Elding move 

Carlisle United have been linked with a move for out-of-favour Leeds United striker Anthony Elding.
Reports claim the Cumbrians have made a bid for the 26-year-old although both clubs have so far declined to comment on the speculation.

Leeds United striker targetted by Bradford City

Bradford City are pondering a move for Leeds United striker Anthony Elding.
The Valley Parade club are understood to have enquired about the possibility of signing Elding, who is poised to leave Elland Road this summer after less than six months with Leeds.
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Leeds-United-stiker-targetted-by.4307009.jp

Carlisle boss denies Elding link   

Carlisle United manager John Ward has denied making an offer for Leeds' out-of-favour striker Anthony Elding.
A newspaper report at the weekend claimed Carlisle had bid for the 26-year-old former Boston, Kettering, Stevenage and Stockport forward.
Elding only joined Leeds from Stockport in January, starting just four games.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/carlisle_united/7517063.stm