Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del V  (Lest 68732 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del V
« Svar #120 på: August 06, 2008, 00:20:06 »
« Siste redigering: August 06, 2008, 00:25:07 av kjelvi »

sindre12

« Svar #121 på: August 06, 2008, 00:45:02 »
Harte sier nei til Wolves!
signer han til Leeds :)
Hadde vært konge !! <3
Beckford 4 England!

Sydhagen

« Svar #122 på: August 06, 2008, 08:25:42 »
jeg sier nei til harte...han er en del av historien og der bør han bli etter min mening!
vi bør satse på sheehan og parker fremover!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

auren

« Svar #123 på: August 06, 2008, 08:26:16 »
Harte sier nei til Wolves!
signer han til Leeds :)
Hadde vært konge !! <3

No, no... He´s gonna give us a Harteattack ;)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

pedro

Leedsomaniac

Roy

« Svar #125 på: August 06, 2008, 11:07:14 »
Stand up and sing for LEEDS UNITED

kjelvi

« Svar #126 på: August 06, 2008, 18:01:42 »
Hamilton take Leeds midfielder Sorsa on trial
Hamilton Accies have taken midfielder Sebastian Sorsa on trial from Leeds United.
The 24-year-old winger played for the club in a friendly match against Newcastle Blue Star on Monday night.
The former Finnish Under-21 internationalist has failed to break into the Leeds first-team after joining from HJK Helsinki in January.

Hamilton boss Billy Reid hopes to tie up the capture of Leeds winger Sebastian Sorsa in the next 24 hours. (Daily Record)

Accies hope for Sorsa deal
Hamilton manager Billy Reid is hoping to seal a deal for Leeds United winger Sebastian Sorsa in the next few days. Sorsa was on trial at Reid’s side last week and appears to have impressed enough to win a deal with the SPL newcomers. “We had a look at Sebastian and decided he fits the bill so we’re making a move for him,” Reid said. “We’ve spoken to Leeds United and are hopeful it’ll go through. We want to try to get another three or four players in. “We have two or three things on the go and all being well some of them will come off. But football is a strange game and deals don’t always work out so we can’t say for certain until they do.” Former Finland Under-21 international Sorsa joined the Elland Road side on a Bosman from HJK Helsinki in January but failed to make an impact. Sorsa would become Reid’s fifth signing of the summer along with Mark Corcoran, Sean Murdoch, Derek Lyle and Lucas-Jordan Akins. Hamilton start their first season in Scotland’s top-flight in 19 years on Monday August 19 at home to Dundee United, in a match that can be seen exclusively live on Setanta Sports.

Hamilton set to close in on Sebastian Sorsa deal
BILLY REID hopes to tie up the capture of Leeds United winger Sebastian Sorsa in the next 24 hours.
The Hamilton boss had the former Finland Under-21 international on trial at New Douglas Park last week.
Sorsa, 24, joined Leeds in January on a free transfer from HJK Helsinki but has failed to make his mark at Elland Road. Reid, whose promoted side open their SPL campaign against Dundee United on Monday, said: "We had a look at Sebastian and decided he fits the bill. He plays wide right and that's an area we've been looking at. "We have spoken to Leeds and are hopeful his move will go through. We want to try to get another three or four players in."

For Seb Sorsa read Marshall Burke and Tony Arins!
http://wwww.clubfanzine.com/leeds/v2.showNews.php?id=12857

kjelvi

« Svar #127 på: August 06, 2008, 21:23:01 »
McAllister may weild the axe
Leeds boss Gary McAllister has revealed several players could soon be heading through the Elland Road exit door ahead of the new season.
The Leeds manager has made five summer signings - Andy Robinson, Enoch Showunmi, Alan Sheehan, Robert Snodgrass and Luciano Becchio - but hinted there could be some departures.
He said: "There might be some people going the other way now."
Meanwhile, McAllister is still keeping the identity of his new skipper under wraps.
He added: "I've got it sorted in my mind and will tell the lads. I want 11 leaders in the team though."

Team Talk

kjelvi

« Svar #128 på: August 08, 2008, 03:02:22 »
Josh Wagenaar:
In July 2008 Josh joined English League One side Leeds United on a trial.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Wagenaar

Glovers capture keeper: Wagenaar happy to join after impressing on trial
Yeovil Town have completed the signing of Canadian goalkeeper Josh Wagenaar on a one-year contract.
Wagenaar has been training with Yeovil in recent weeks, having previously been on trial at League One rivals Leeds United.
The keeper, who has one cap for Canada, has impressed sufficiently to earn a contract from Glovers boss Russell Slade.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_3941194,00.html

Cherry

« Svar #129 på: August 08, 2008, 10:05:27 »
Er det flere enn meg som har hørt om Robbie Blake tilbakake til Leeds?  Etts lags bytte med Jonathan Dopuglas........noen som har link til dette?

JonK

« Svar #130 på: August 08, 2008, 15:41:25 »
Kontrakten til Sorsa er "cancelled" - kjøpt ut!!
Sikkert fornuftg.

Ryktene forteller jo at han er langt fra ok i finsk seriespill.... Og at han fikk være med i landslagstroppen bare for at ledelsen ville sjekke om de hadde gått glipp av noe (siden han ble signet av Leeds)

God helg godtfolk

Ferre

« Svar #131 på: August 08, 2008, 15:47:07 »
Er det flere enn meg som har hørt om Robbie Blake tilbakake til Leeds?  Etts lags bytte med Jonathan Dopuglas........noen som har link til dette?

Ikke mer enn et rykte på WACCOE.

Trond90

« Svar #132 på: August 08, 2008, 16:52:38 »
Leste det på BBC forumet
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

kjelvi

« Svar #133 på: August 08, 2008, 17:17:09 »
Football's free transfer rat race 

Cristiano Ronaldo was linked with a record transfer move to Real Madrid

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your affiliations, there is only one Cristiano Ronaldo.
For most players, negotiations over multi-million pound transfers have never been mooted, let alone turned into a summer-long pantomime.
In a see-saw transfer tale which has dominated the back pages, the Manchester United winger had looked set for a world record move to Real Madrid until, this week, the 23-year-old declared he would be staying at Old Trafford for "at least one more season".
The likes of Ronaldo, Gareth Barry and Emmanuel Adebayor may have spent the close season outrageously flirting with various clubs in a manner which would have put Jessica Rabbit to shame.
For those blessed with a little less magic in their boots, or whose prowess on the pitch has been withered away by Old Father Time, the summer has consisted of seemingly endless trials and hopeful phone calls to chairmen, managers and old team-mates in a bid to find a new club.
High-profile casualties include Freddie Ljungberg, Ivan Campo and Patrik Berger, but mixed with those illustrious names are veteran journeymen, aspiring teenagers and twenty-somethings desperately trying to make a living.

Joachim won nine caps for England Under-21s

Julian Joachim was released by Darlington at the end of last season and according to the 33-year-old former Aston Villa, Leeds United and Leicester City striker the search for a new club gets more difficult with age.
Joachim, who just over 10 years ago moved from Filbert Street to Villa Park in a £1.5m deal, told BBC Sport: "At the end of the season you want to relax and switch off, but you've got to be fresh, go on trials and try to prove you're good enough.
"It gets harder and harder as the years go by, especially around the smaller clubs."
The League Two club had a year's option on his contract, but Joachim was told he had no future at the Arena and is now preparing to ply his trade on a part-time basis in the Blue Square North with King's Lynn.
"Basically, the budget at Darlington had been slashed by half and they took me into the office to tell me they couldn't keep me because they hadn't got the funds," explained Joachim.
"They talked to me about their situation; I talked to them about my situation and it was best for both parties that I got out. I knew King's Lynn were interested and the club is in an ideal location as it's near home in Boston."

The average footballer, according to Mick McGuire, primary deputy chief executive of the Professional Footballers Association (PFA), leads a "precarious existence".
Around 500 players were released from their clubs at the end of last season, and McGuire told BBC Sport: "About 15 to 20%, that's 1/6 of footballers, are losing their jobs at the end of every season.
"If you or I were in an industry with a turnover that high then we'd be seriously worried. Adding to the insecurities players face, they are also increasingly being given short-term contracts, and not two-year contracts like they used to."
To help players get back on football's conveyor belt, the PFA keeps a register of available players called the Player Transfer Directory.
It is a bit like a dating service for managers looking for that special someone. In fact, the directory outshines the average matchmaking website.
Not only does the directory provide the customary picture profile, age, height and nationality, but it provides information on the players' favourite positions and a brief history on their previous dalliances: seven clubs in five seasons (possible commitment issues); season-long loan (strangely given permission to play away).
Walsall manager Jimmy Mullen believes the directory is invaluable for clubs working on a shoe-string budget in a sport where money no longer talks but deafens.

Mullen has managed Burnley and Blackpool 

"If you look at the standard of League One and League Two, it's becoming higher and higher," the former Sheffield Wednesday and Cardiff City player told BBC Sport.
"You've got clubs like Shrewsbury spending £170,000 on players so it's becoming tougher to get the right calibre of player."
While Mullen sympathises with those players who face an uncertain future, the beautiful game has, according to the League One boss, become an unsentimental rat race, with clubs scurrying around to cobble together a promotion-winning squad.
Mullen said: "Telling a player he is no longer wanted is something that you get used to. I think the player usually has an idea so it's not that difficult. When it catches a player by surprise then it's a case of explaining why, but life goes on.
"It is not a nice thing to tell people but it is a necessity. You've got to do it because football is a rat race. It is a results-orientated business.
"If a manager doesn't get results then he gets the sack, so if a player does not do his job then he has to go and someone else has got to come in. It is a vicious circle, but, unfortunately, that's the way football is."
Some decide to step out of the circle, but others persevere. Former Wales and Cardiff City defender Jason Perry believes players need to be "mentally tough" if they are to stay in the game.
Perry, who for the last four years has been running a football academy in South Wales, focusing on educating youngsters as well as honing their football skills, said: "Nearly 99% of boys want to become footballers so when they walk through our doors you've got to tell them the truth: not everybody makes it.
"You've got the be in the right place at the right time. The boys come in and they're very negative in the way they play because they worry too much about making mistakes. It's a case of changing their thought process.
"Football is about opinions, someone else's opinion might be different so you've got to be mentally tough and stay positive."

BBC

kjelvi

« Siste redigering: August 09, 2008, 11:59:55 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #136 på: August 13, 2008, 13:26:50 »
Leeds United cup hero Beckford is not for sale

Gary McAllister today vowed to fight off any bids for Jermaine Beckford before the transfer window closes after the striker's first professional hat-trick fired Leeds United into the second round of the Carling Cup.
German Jordan visit Leeds United: Click here for full story and video of Claudia Ciesla.
Beckford struck three times in the first half of last night's televised tie at Chester City to guide Leeds to a 5-2 victory and take his tally of goals to four after only two matches of the 2008-09 season.
Ruthless Leeds United show no mercy: Click here to enjoy a match report from United's 5-2 win against Chester.
The 24-year-old secured United's 2-1 win over Scunthorpe on Saturday, and a sublime treble at the Deva Stadium – completed by an audacious 30-yard lob – has set him on course to repeat the haul of 20 goals he produced for Leeds last term.
Beckford is arguably United's most valuable player and has been linked with both Derby County and Norwich City during the past eight months, but the improving financial position at Elland Road left McAllister under no pressure to sell any of his senior players this summer.
The determination of Leeds to retain their leading scorer is not thought to have been tested by a serious offer for Beckford, but their manager indicated that prospective bidders would be wasting their time by inquiring about the former non-league forward ahead of the summer transfer deadline which falls on August 31.
McAllister said: "His attitude throughout pre-season was superb and he looks as if he wants to score goals.
"I'd be disappointed if I didn't have people interested in Jermaine but we're trying to get things going at our place and he's one of our better players.
"He's on a lengthy contract and nobody will leave the club unless I want them to go.
"That's what the chairman's said to me and I trust him."

Hele saken: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Leeds-United-cup-hero-Beckford.4383908.jp

Ferre

« Svar #137 på: August 14, 2008, 07:55:37 »

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #139 på: August 14, 2008, 11:03:22 »
Ett lite oppdrag til vår guru , Kjelvi..!!
Så at en ving med navn Leandre Griffith hadde gått fra svenske Elfsborg til Crystal Palace. Er det vår tidligere lånespiller fra Southampton som vel fikk ett innhopp hos oss???
Og litt off-topic ang. Elfsborg...: Har kun 5 !!! baklengs på 18 matcher i allsvenskan...sykt pottetett!!

Larsen.

« Svar #140 på: August 14, 2008, 11:27:06 »
Burnley and Leeds After Bruce?
http://wwww.clubfanzine.com/ipswich_town/v2.showNews.php?id=13198

Burnley and Leeds are battling for Ipswich centre-back Alex Bruce. (The Sun)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Bruce
http://www.itfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10272~30895,00.html

Er ikke dette sønn av Steve Bruce, så noen kamper av han for Birmingham, vil tro dette er en solid forsterkning.
Pride of Yorkshire

Per-Stian

« Svar #141 på: August 14, 2008, 11:29:33 »

Er ikke dette sønn av Steve Bruce, så noen kamper av han for Birmingham, vil tro dette er en solid forsterkning.

Dette er son av Steve Bruce som sikkert har ei lovande framtid. Vart dog ikkje spesielt imponert sist eg såg han i aksjon for B'ham. Men kva skal vi med nok ein stoggar så lenge Huntington, Marques og Michalik er friske og raske?

BERGH

« Svar #142 på: August 14, 2008, 11:47:01 »
Bruce var reserve i første kampen til Ipswich som de tapte 1-2 for Preston.

Men han spilte i ligacupen mot Leyton Orient hvor de vant 4-1.

Han er helt ukjent for meg.  Men jeg mener faktisk at vi mangler en høyre back.
Bare å beklage Richardsen, men du var igjen vårt svakeste punkt mot Chester. :-[

auren

« Svar #143 på: August 14, 2008, 12:32:39 »
Så at en ving med navn Leandre Griffith hadde gått fra svenske Elfsborg til Crystal Palace. Er det vår tidligere lånespiller fra Southampton som vel fikk ett innhopp hos oss???
Og litt off-topic ang. Elfsborg...: Har kun 5 !!! baklengs på 18 matcher i allsvenskan...sykt pottetett!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leandre_Griffit

Han heter Griffit uten h til slutt, derfor fant jeg ikke ham på wikipedia med det samme. Du har helt rett i alt du skrev jaho!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #144 på: August 14, 2008, 12:45:46 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leandre_Griffit

Han heter Griffit uten h til slutt, derfor fant jeg ikke ham på wikipedia med det samme. Du har helt rett i alt du skrev jaho!

auren

Takk ørreten ! Da har vi koll på han..   :D

kjelvi

« Svar #145 på: August 14, 2008, 14:47:25 »

Burnley Refute Bruce Link
Burnley manager Owen Coyne has denied yesterday’s reports linking Alex Bruce with his club. Bruce has become a fringe player at Town in the last couple of months and was mentioned in connection with the Clarets and Leeds United. 
Coyle said: “I speak to Jim Magilton quite a lot and as much as I think the boy's a good player, it's not a name we've ever discussed.”

kjelvi

« Svar #146 på: August 15, 2008, 09:55:33 »
Leeds United to make decision on Haber
Huber prøver seg i Hartlepool!
Huber prøver fortsatt - nå i Luton Town!
Neste stopp: Darlington F.C. (fortsatt på trail)
Forsøker seg nå i Rotherham U.

isak

« Svar #147 på: August 15, 2008, 12:01:41 »
Trur me gjorde lurt i å ikkje henta han, ingen vil jo ha han!  ;D

kjelvi

« Svar #148 på: August 17, 2008, 11:18:06 »
Leeds boss Gary McAllister has told the Premier League vultures to forget about signnig Jermaine Beckford.  (Daily Star)

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #149 på: August 18, 2008, 08:44:33 »
Leeds boss Gary McAllister has told the Premier League vultures to forget about signnig Jermaine Beckford.  (Daily Star)

.....ja å gi ordre om å glemme er jo alltid effektivt!!! :-\
Yeboahs vitne