Skrevet av Emne: Frazer og Prutton på ukas lag  (Lest 1211 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
Frazer og Prutton på ukas lag
« på: August 11, 2008, 17:44:54 »
Etter den fantastiske kampen Frazer hadde mot Scunthorpe, er han og Prutton tatt ut på The Football Leagues 'Team of the week'!!

http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/f7/3/0,,10794~132087,00.pdf

Vet ikke om folka som setter opp disse lagene faktisk ser kampene....  :-\
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....

B-m

Sv: Frazer og Prutton på ukas lag
« Svar #1 på: August 11, 2008, 18:27:09 »
Etter den fantastiske kampen Frazer hadde mot Scunthorpe, er han og Prutton tatt ut på The Football Leagues 'Team of the week'!!

Såg du den?  ;D

men ja, fraz hadde en svak 1.omg, etter rapportene å bedømme. Men nå er jo leedsfansen ekstremt kritiske til fraz! :-\

---------------------------
who killed Trondheimwhite?

Ferre

« Svar #2 på: August 11, 2008, 18:28:26 »
...eller om det bare er oss supportere som mener alt Frazer gjør er elendig? 

Grattis til begge to.

Boxman

« Svar #3 på: August 11, 2008, 19:04:09 »

Kan jeg bare får spørre om du så kampen? Og også om hvor mange av Frazer's 150 kamper, har du sett totalt?
Proud to be Leeds!

Tom S

« Svar #4 på: August 11, 2008, 19:17:39 »
Heile Leeds United hadde ein svak 1.omgang inkludert Fraze.
Fraze er dessverre, etter mening urettferdig, blitt ein huggestabbe for oss supportere.

Såg du den?  ;D

men ja, fraz hadde en svak 1.omg, etter rapportene å bedømme. Men nå er jo leedsfansen ekstremt kritiske til fraz! :-\

COME ON LEEDS !!

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
« Svar #5 på: August 11, 2008, 19:23:16 »
He..he... - nei en kan nok muligens få et feil inntrykk av å 'se' kampen på LUTV radio...  :)

Synes det er fascinerende at det er så vidt forskjellige oppfatninger om Frazer - noen mener jo han i særklasse er den beste høyrebacken i L1, og så har vi jo også spillervurderingene som Asbjørn hentet inn fra WACCOE og la ut i kamptråden:

Frazer - 5 - oh dear, constantly gave ball away, especially in 1st half, crap clearances, poor decision making like when he should have just knocked the ball out for a throw in 2nd half but instead f**ked up... casper to the rescue. when Robinson got subbed Prutton held out his hand to say well done... Frazer just stood there, head down. got forward well at times but launched ball into the stand when a simple cross would have done. No captain, I think Macca has made a mistake.
Richardson - 5 - Can't pass a ball to save his life, I really want him to do well but he's just not good enough I'm afraid. No improvement on last season
i thought fraz had a comfatable game and leeds fans are too easy to get on his back, as usual.

all had an excellent game, was brilliant.
He might not be good enough in the league above. But the fact is he's certainly good enough for this division. I wouldn't have another league one right back ahead of him, and i think Gardner would get similar complaints.
Richardson - 5 - Poor decision to make him captain imo. as said, just doesn't get any better. our only real liability today.
in the 1st half all our play started down the right and Frazer constantly gave it away and it put us under pressure when we should have been putting pressure on them. In the 2nd half we went down the left and we kept the ball and began to get a grip of the game.

This is the problem... players like Frazer and Douglas give the ball away so much that you end up camped in your own box, you struggle to get out. If you have better players then a couple off decent passes and it's you who's attacking.

I take it you were at the game!!?? Frazer's consistently poor distribution and poor positional play undermine what is otherwise a very good defence. He gets forward ok but rarely produces a good cross. Everybody bar him could look back on today with some satisfaction, though only Hunts, Rui and Sheehan in relation to the whole game. Howson and Prutton need to maintain a consistently high level of energy if we are to be able to make the most of Snodgrass (brilliant) and Robinson. Enoch is a signficant improvement on Kandol, Constantine and Elding and, when fit, Becchio, will be even better.
everyone played well part from frazer, slightly better 2nd half but his passing and marking is shocking.
idiots on here clearly didnt go to the game. rui and hunt controlled everything, frazer didnt captain the team properly, no shouting, no commitment, no passing ability. he is shocking. bring gardner in.
Richardson - 6 - Shakey in the first half, seemed to do better in the second. By the end he seemed comfortable
Frazer was SHOCKING. Hoofball every time, made 2 passes to feet the entire game, zero leadership from a "captain". I would have given him a rating of 4 at best.
Frazer 4 shite,wot can he see in im to mek Capt?
Frazer - 6 - I can only imagine Macca picked him for captaincy a) because of his service to the club and b) hoping it may inspire some mature and consistent performaces from him. Had a few shaky moments but far from his worst, hopefully he can improve as the year goes on.
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....