Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. Brighton 11/10  (Lest 39890 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Sheridan

Sv: KAMP: vs. Brighton 11/10
« Svar #270 på: Oktober 12, 2008, 10:26:29 »
Må ta med denne også: (han fullførte i dag :))

Nice moment between Macca and White today...
on the 89th minute White looked over to the bench as if to say im knackered how longs left. Macca put one finger up to indicate 1 min then starts pumping his fists to White as if to say "come on lad you can do it, complete your 1st 90 mins"

Very good man managment, and was very nice to see.  The young players must love playing for a gaffer like Macca who has faith in them.

:)

rd1

« Svar #271 på: Oktober 12, 2008, 14:44:27 »
Kikket på høydepunktene fra kampen. Delph fremstår som en glimrende fotballspiller, gode passninger, godt driv, bra skudd og blikk for spillet! Han kan bli en virkelig stjerne for oss!

Ellers kunne vi jo vunnet med 6-0, og hadde flust av sjanser!
"Who needs Cantona??"

Mac

• I stallen
  • Stand up and sing for Leeds United!
    • MSN Messenger - webmaster@leeds-utd.zzn.com
    • Vis profil
    • Ole's Leeds United side
    • E-post
« Svar #272 på: Oktober 12, 2008, 15:15:03 »
Kikket på høydepunktene fra kampen. Delph fremstår som en glimrende fotballspiller, gode passninger, godt driv, bra skudd og blikk for spillet! Han kan bli en virkelig stjerne for oss!

Ellers kunne vi jo vunnet med 6-0, og hadde flust av sjanser!

Jepp, blant annet så misser Beckford en sjanse i "Chris Iwelumo-klassen"
Ole Morten Grønningen
Email: olemorten@leedsunited.no

Ferre

« Svar #273 på: Oktober 12, 2008, 15:19:40 »
Herregud for en fantastisk fotballspiller Delph er! Gutten kan nå så langt han bare vil, så får vi bare håpe det er med Leeds United han oppnår store ting med.

baste

« Svar #274 på: Oktober 12, 2008, 22:41:39 »
sakset ifra teamtalk.....han sier og at Becchio er Macca`s beste sign i år...Tror vi får mye å glede oss over denne sesongen...

Becchio was brilliant in both boxes and probably is maaca's best signing. My only disappontment other thsan Brighton's goal was that Robbo and Snoddy didn't play to give us better width and more penetration. I really like Kilkenny but feel he plays best in the same areas as Delph.

auren

« Svar #275 på: Oktober 12, 2008, 23:36:17 »
Hadde du på deg lykketrøya i går baste?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Dennis

« Svar #276 på: Oktober 13, 2008, 09:26:05 »
Utrolig deilig med en seier i helga!

Etter to svake kamper, var det godt å være tilbake på vinnersporet. Tross at jeg ikke var særlig bekymret etter Peterborough-kampen, må jeg si noen små bekymringstegn snek seg inn da kampen hvor Leeds burde ha bitchslap'a kjerringa, endte i katastrofe fra ende til annen.

Laget virka meget godt mot Brighton, men jeg kommer ikke unna unggutta i Delph og White, selvom hele laget er forholdsvis ungt. Sjelden ser man slik gøts, vilje og mot hos så unge karer. Utrolig artig å ikke bare se at de prøver å ta med seg ballen fremover og utfordre, men at de faktisk klarer det. Og Delph på den ene kontringen.... Class! Ja, jeg veit det er divisjon tre, men uansett! Pure f***ing class!
Marching on together!

baste

« Svar #277 på: Oktober 13, 2008, 22:32:21 »
Hadde du på deg lykketrøya i går baste?

auren

byttet ut lykkedrakten med Retrojakken fra 72......gikk bra det...Håper vi beholder Delph og  Becks...da rykker vi opp ;-)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #278 på: Oktober 14, 2008, 17:52:17 »
Becs show their class: Leeds 3 - 1 Brighton

http://www.davidsnowball.co.uk/BHAFC/2008/10/becs-show-their-class-leeds-3-1.html?link=newsnow

Sjelden har vel 'motstanderen' lagt seg like flat etter et møte med Leeds. Brightons 'unofficial home' er ganske tydelige, spesielt i avslutningen:

Sitat
Obviously the atmosphere generated by a crowd of more than 22,700 was amazing for a League One fixture, but it would be a great surprise to me if Albion return to play at Elland Road next season. Leeds surely won't blow their chance to escape the division this time round. Albion have got it all to do if they have any hope of joining them.

WHILE Becks of England awaited his cameo role against Kazakhstan, the Becs of Leeds ran riot against the Albion.

Luciano Becchio and Jermaine Beckford gave Tommy Elphick and Colin Hawkins a torrid time at Elland Road.

A goal apiece for the Leeds front pair and bookings for Albion's central defensive duo told the story of the first half.

Removing Hawkins from the fray at half-time was a sort of kindness more akin to putting down a wounded animal.

In truth he was lucky he made it to the half-time whistle because the referee could so easily have shown him red for the number of infringements the Irishman was guilty of as he struggled even to get close to the skilful and pacy Leeds forwards.
It was no surprise to see Adam Virgo drop back into Hawkins' position after the break - and he saw yellow for a virtually identical kind of foul inflicted by his colleagues.

If the class of the Becs was too hot for Albion to handle, so was the midfield prompting of Fabian Delph who was the architect of all that was so good about Leeds.
If Robbie Savage looked at the fixture list before he put pen to paper on his month's loan to Brighton, he would presumably have been licking his lips at the prospect of performing on the Elland Road stage. The shame was he didn't - and he was upstaged by the exquisite Delph.

In fact the only credit that Savage emerged with was his trotting over to the away fans' corner during the pre-match kick-about to pose for a picture with some enthusiastic Albion lads who had gone out of their way to don long-blond-haired wigs in tribute to the Welsh midfielder.

On the pitch, Savage did well to avoid the baiting of the crowd and several Leeds players, but his footballing contribution was minimal.

In fact, the killer second Leeds goal came direct from his failure to get a shot away in the Leeds penalty area, the ball being pinged straight down their left for a pinpoint cross which Beckford buried with a stunning header in off the underside of the bar.

It came in first half injury time only a minute or so after the Leeds opener from Becchio, whose initial shot was well blocked by Andy Whing. While Albion's beleaguered defenders watched, Becchio reacted quickest to smash home the rebound.
At least Adams reacted positively at half time in removing Hawkins from the action, along with David Livermore, who had also been booked and was another lucky not to have seen red.

The only trouble was, by Adams' own admission after the game, their replacements didn't do the job they were put on the pitch to do - namely get into wide positions and put in crosses. At least Kevin Thornton got on the ball and did some neat foraging on the right side, combining fairly well with Joe Anyinsah and Whing. But none of his work caused any damage. On the other flank, Dean Cox barely touched the ball and, frankly, didn't look too interested in getting involved either.

Anyinsah's pace and hard work gave Leeds some problems to handle but Glenn Murray was often too isolated up front with very little support around him.

His injury time strike was consolation for a tough afternoon - both for player and fans alike. He certainly dispatched it with aplomb having shaken off the attention of a couple of defenders.

Sadly, by then Albion were dead and buried after another horrendous late-in-the-game defensive lapse when Kuipers completely lost his head, careered way off his line to try to play sweeper on the edge of the penalty area and Beckford rounded him easily before calmly burying the ball into the net to give Leeds a 3-0 advantage.

To be honest, if Beckford in particular and Leeds in general had been more clinical rather than sitting comfortably on their 2-0 half-time cushion, Albion could - and probably should - have been buried out of sight.

It could quite easily have been 5-0 by the time Beckford struck again, such was Leeds' domination.

Obviously the atmosphere generated by a crowd of more than 22,700 was amazing for a League One fixture, but it would be a great surprise to me if Albion return to play at Elland Road next season. Leeds surely won't blow their chance to escape the division this time round. Albion have got it all to do if they have any hope of joining them.

Albion player ratings (marks out of 10):
Kuipers - 5,
Whing - 7,
Elphick - 4,
Hawkins - 3,
Richards - 6,
Anyinsah - 7,
Virgo - 6,
Thomson - 7,
Savage - 5,
Livermore - 4,
Murray - 7.