Skrevet av Emne: TOMA 1: Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover  (Lest 1372748 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

4ever arcticwhite

Sv: Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover
« Svar #3000 på: September 20, 2012, 14:46:59 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
Seems clear that the terms of the takeover deal at #lufc have changed in the past few days. GFH Capital Ltd appear to have been sidelined...

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
...and my understanding is that the push to buy #lufc is now coming from Saudi Arabia, rather than Bahrain.

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
The way it's being told, the bidders were part of the original consortium but there's a suggestion that at least 1 new buyer has joined them
så da er det kanskje noe i artikkelen fra Duncan Castles / The National likevel.. ?

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/leeds-united-face-new-bid-from-former-middle-east-consortium-member

The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Sleivind

« Svar #3001 på: September 20, 2012, 15:16:13 »
Dette betyr jo bare en ting, dette kommer til å ta enda lenger tid   :-[

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #3002 på: September 20, 2012, 15:50:13 »
Dette betyr jo bare en ting, dette kommer til å ta enda lenger tid   :-[
Nja... Når en (eller flere) bryter ut slik, så kan det også være fordi progresjonen i forhandlingene har gått saktere enn man liker, eller at man har mistet troen på det egentlige prosjektet, og derfor stabler et nytt alternativ på beina.

Dette er jo også folk som kjenner til alt som kom fram under due dilligence prosessen, og som vet hva som er "stumbling blocks" i forhandlingene, det hadde vært værre hvis det var en helt utenforstående gruppering som kom inn på dette tidspunktet i forhandlingene.

Kanskje er det akkurat dette som skal til for at Bates skal få ut fingeren...

Likevel ikke sikker på om jeg liker at Bates er tiltenkt en "konsulentrolle" i det hele.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3003 på: September 20, 2012, 17:02:38 »
EGENTLIG FORFERDELIGE NYHETER!!!!

New Bidder Speeds Up Leeds United Takeover Talks

TSSSep 20th, 201223 Comments

Neil Warnock today moved to ease growing tension amongst the Leeds United fanbase, revealing that the club should have positive news regarding takeover talks in the next 10 days.

It’s now believed however that the previous consortium bidding for an outright purchase of Leeds United has been cast aside as Ken Bates tries to maintain a stake in the club.

Yorkshire Evening Post sports editor Phil Hay believes members of the previous consortium, fronted by GFH Capital, have teamed up with a new party to offer Ken Bates an alternative proposal. It’s believed the newly formed alliance is of Saudi Arabian origin.

Writing for the Middle Eastern newspaper The National, Duncan Castles claims the new bidders seek to buy half of Ken Bates majority shareholding now, followed by the remaining shares when he chooses to retire.

This newly proposed deal will allow Ken Bates to retain some control of Leeds United Football Club for as long as he likes, while also delivering the investment so desperately needed at the club.

http://www.thescratchingshed.com/2012/09/new-bidder-speeds-up-leeds-united-takeover-talks/
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

raggen

« Svar #3004 på: September 20, 2012, 17:04:25 »
EGENTLIG FORFERDELIGE NYHETER!!!!

New Bidder Speeds Up Leeds United Takeover Talks

TSSSep 20th, 201223 Comments

Neil Warnock today moved to ease growing tension amongst the Leeds United fanbase, revealing that the club should have positive news regarding takeover talks in the next 10 days.

It’s now believed however that the previous consortium bidding for an outright purchase of Leeds United has been cast aside as Ken Bates tries to maintain a stake in the club.

Yorkshire Evening Post sports editor Phil Hay believes members of the previous consortium, fronted by GFH Capital, have teamed up with a new party to offer Ken Bates an alternative proposal. It’s believed the newly formed alliance is of Saudi Arabian origin.

Writing for the Middle Eastern newspaper The National, Duncan Castles claims the new bidders seek to buy half of Ken Bates majority shareholding now, followed by the remaining shares when he chooses to retire.

This newly proposed deal will allow Ken Bates to retain some control of Leeds United Football Club for as long as he likes, while also delivering the investment so desperately needed at the club.

http://www.thescratchingshed.com/2012/09/new-bidder-speeds-up-leeds-united-takeover-talks/

f........k!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3005 på: September 20, 2012, 17:04:31 »
FRITTALENDFE WARNOCK I TV-INTERVJU:

Leeds United takeover talks: Warnock says "things are happening behind the scenes"
 - last updated Thu 20 Sep 2012UK
Leeds United
Neil Warnock

Leeds United manager Neil Warnock Photo: PA
The manager admits it has been a frustrating time for Leeds fans but says people are working behind the scenes to change the finances.

“
People have just got to stick with us. It doesn't seem as if there is ever an end to the end of the tunnel but I still think people are working behind the scenes to change the finances.
 â€“ Neil Warnock
 â€œ
If I'm honest I didn't envisage the situation being like it is at this stage of my career where I do desperately want to try and get that eighth promotion. There is lots of ups and downs being manager of Leeds United and being a supporter of Leeds United. I am trying my hardest to do things and I will continue to do that until it becomes a situation where you can't. If you can't, you can't. Everyone is working hard behind the scenes to change all that now. Hopefully, we will have some good news in the next 10 days, couple of weeks.
 â€“ Neil Warnock

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2012-09-20/leeds-united-takeover-talks-warnock-things-are-happening-behind-the-scenes/
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Glenn K

« Svar #3006 på: September 20, 2012, 17:21:54 »
Svend Anders K-M ‏@svendanders
Hektisk møtevirksomhet på Elland Road i hele dag. Ken Bates har "kastet ut" mellommenna, forhandler nå direkte med oppkjøperne.

:D ?  :'( ? Blir spennende dager fremover nå!

Ove

« Svar #3007 på: September 20, 2012, 17:25:11 »
Bates eier 72,8% av klubben, mener jeg å ha lest. Hvem eier de resterende 27.2%  ???

Regner med at Bates har kontroll på hvem som eier resten, slik at han unngår at grupperingen kjøper  denne aksjeposten, i tillegg til halvparten av Bates pott,  og får majoriteten av aksjene.

« Siste redigering: September 20, 2012, 17:27:16 av Ove »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3008 på: September 20, 2012, 17:37:48 »
Stemmer nok hva SA sier. Her er boozie:

Kl 9.53 engelsk tid
I’ve spoken to my contact. It would appear the clubs lawyers and SH are no longer involved in this deal. Mr Bates and his lawyers are dealing directly with the consortium and their lawyers. It is hoped this will speed up the conclusion and is perceived to be a positive step by all those concerned. I am also led believe GFH are no longer involved(but this has not been confirmed). This appears very much to be a case of let’s cut out the middlemen and do a deal.

Kl 10.04 engelsk tid
My personal opinion is we are on the home straight. SH/clubs lawyers and GFH being cut out of any deal is very appealing to Bates.

Kl 12.06
GFH were only ever brokers. GFH are now out of the picture, their brokered deal is (as I understand it) off the table. Bates dealing direct with the consortium, no middlemen, no SH, no clubs lawyers just the way he wanted it. He can "save" us again.

Kl 12.13
I understand that it is same consortium spearheaded by a very wealthy member without any involvement from GFH.

Kl 13.29
Correct. Also want to add I think Castles article is slightly misleading. I understand that the consortium will be buying all of Bates shares from the off but payment will be 50% now and 50% after his "consultancy" ends. The deal will give Bates no power and I can see it going the same way as it did at Chelsea.

Kl 13.41
Sitat
Castles didn't actually say they'd be buying only half the shares now, just that only half payment would be made, as you say, after his consultancy ends.

Fair enough but that is what people were taking from the article. Bates will have no power as he is selling all his shares, there is just going to be a tranche of money as I understand it.

Kl 13.58
Sitat
Hasn't Boozie already said that it's not a single member, it's still the consortium, they've just ditched the lawyers.

NO.
Still same consortium spearheaded by one member. They have ditched GFH/SH. Clubs lawyers no longer involved (nobody has really ditched them, they just don't need to be involved as SH isn't).

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3009 på: September 20, 2012, 17:39:49 »
Jeg driver og leser meg opp nå.
Joda, jeg også reagerte med tristesse når jeg først så dagens nyhet. Men kanskje ville det blitt for mange kokker slik situasjonen var, kanskje bare bra å renske ut litt. Mht Bates, så lenge han gie slipp på over 50% så vil han jo ikke ha noe å si lenger, konsulentrolle my ass...

Men vanskelig å mene så mye når man ikke vet hvem de er...

*løper tilbake for å lese mer* :)
« Siste redigering: September 20, 2012, 17:42:43 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3010 på: September 20, 2012, 17:50:10 »
Gary Cooper (BIG):

think you all need to remember a few things

1. what comes from castles is from bates, what castles says is what bates wants you all to believe.
2. because of the critical timing and recent changes as to who is dealing with who directly this deal can now move forward rather than be stuck in a time warp - that is good news.
3. the addition to the consortium of this new player has meant previous issues have been dealt with - that is good news.
the addition to the consortium of this new player has meant bates can feel more in control - that is good news as he's more likely to sign.

specualtion about the actual terms based upon what castles has written is a waste of everyones time, its propaganda but even if bates does stay on for a period of time we get new money, new influance and a more powerfull ownership who will decide where and when.

it would be very wrong of me to say anymore than that so please dont ask and dont fill my inbox and emails up, please people just be calm and patient. everything happens for a reason 
Min første Leeds-kamp:

HåvardK

« Svar #3011 på: September 20, 2012, 18:30:44 »
Calm and patient, der altså. Var det ikke noe kjent med akkurat de frasene?

Sydhagen

« Svar #3012 på: September 20, 2012, 18:40:24 »
Føler at jeg begynner å få litt trua på dette igjen...men bare litt  :)
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #3013 på: September 20, 2012, 18:51:49 »
Regner med at når Boozie refererer til SH, så er det snakk om Shaun Harvey?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3014 på: September 20, 2012, 19:39:18 »
Rapportene til desperate fans er at Bates fremdeles er på Elland Road:

Bilen hans tidligere i dag.......  ;D

Han har vel neppe noen bil i Leeds, eller noe annet sted! Men sjåfør har han nok. Bates koser seg vel med en fin middag høyt oppe i et eksklusivt boligkompleks i sentrum.

Jeg tror nok "gammern" biter på dette siste agnet! Bli med klubben opp i PL og gi seg som konsulent eller styremedlem i løpet av 2013 da Leeds United igjen er i toppen av engelsk fotball!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3015 på: September 20, 2012, 19:47:20 »
MOORE GOZZIP:

Noen legger sammen to og to og tror saudien som forsvant med sine £20 millioner er på vei tilbake!

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=282052

Artiklen er fra mai'ish!

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3016 på: September 20, 2012, 19:50:58 »
Rapportene til desperate fans er at Bates fremdeles er på Elland Road:

Bilen hans tidligere i dag.......  ;D

Han har vel neppe noen bil i Leeds, eller noe annet sted! Men sjåfør har han nok. Bates koser seg vel med en fin middag høyt oppe i et eksklusivt boligkompleks i sentrum.

Jeg tror nok "gammern" biter på dette siste agnet! Bli med klubben opp i PL og gi seg som konsulent eller styremedlem i løpet av 2013 da Leeds United igjen er i toppen av engelsk fotball!  :)

Noen postere skriver at han ble kjørt rundt i selvsamme bil i fjor til diverse Batesclub-arrangementer.

For øvig, bilen litt senere i kveld

(det må vel sies at litt  photoshopping nok har vært inne i bildet)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3017 på: September 20, 2012, 19:52:16 »
Regner med at når Boozie refererer til SH, så er det snakk om Shaun Harvey?
Ikke at jeg kan bekrefte det, men det er nok det...
« Siste redigering: September 20, 2012, 19:57:37 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Håvard

« Svar #3018 på: September 20, 2012, 21:06:22 »
Og i morgen er det fredagi igjen...
Hopper litt mellom tro og tvil nå...men velger å vente og sr. Forholder meg til dagens situasjon med realisme. Intet nytt pr nå..

MOT

ar9

« Svar #3019 på: September 20, 2012, 21:29:14 »
Og i morgen er det fredagi igjen...
Hopper litt mellom tro og tvil nå...men velger å vente og sr. Forholder meg til dagens situasjon med realisme. Intet nytt pr nå..

MOT
jeg slites i to mellom tvil og tro
Skyver det fra meg
Kysser din sko
Gråter i sanden
Får ikke ro
Hjemsøker byer
Snubler i skyer

(Michael Krohn)

Mest beskrivende ville vel vært å bytte ut "byer" med "nettet" og "skyer" med skuffelser.
Men da hadde rimet forsvunnet. :-\

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3020 på: September 20, 2012, 21:37:25 »
Gary Cooper prøver på Dirty Leeds-forumet å forklare
("it's not as complicated as it sounds" - vel, jeg vet nå ikke helt om jeg klarer å henge med i svingene - om jeg leser over det en 50 ganger til så kanskje... ;) )

Posted Today, 02:02 PM
its not as complicated as it sounds lads, the consortium has always been in place and made up of 4 constituant parts from the middle east, their bid was brokered by GFH who you are aware of, Mr Bates as you are also all aware has not made their bid an easy ride, a short while ago one of the constiuant parts became two (i cant say more than that but imagine if you, oh f**k it i cant say more) and the consortium restructured.

now Mr bates appears to be dealing with the one part that became two directly, the consortium remains in place but a seperate option that does not involve GFH is now in place and may allow Mr Bates more control over negotiations, thats good and speeds things up.

the final terms will be decided but whatever happens we will have new owners.
"Nothing more than an a rude irritant
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3021 på: September 20, 2012, 22:45:21 »
Jeg poster det her, for column'en kan bare ha ett emne ;)

Dominic Matteo‏@sansirodom21
Tomorrow in the evening post one of the most honest columns I have ever written speak to you all after you have read it !!

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3022 på: September 20, 2012, 22:56:00 »
Denne oppsummeringen kan jo ha litt for seg...
(men ikke postet av noen kjente ITK's altså), menjeg liiiiker tanken :)

Regards the one that became two, heres my theory....

OK, a lot of IF's here, but here goes....

IF what I was told is true, out of the 3 original bids, the 2nd and 3rd bids were from the middle east and related
And IF one of the members had suddenly become two, it would make sense that the 2nd and 3rd bidders (the relatives) have joined forces to create the mother of all bidders with the other 3 members of the consortium
Remembering that BiG has said one of the ones that became two has now taken the lead negotiating role
Then IF what Phil Hays says is true, that the lead is now coming from Saudi
And IF what I was also told is true, that it was a mid east royal family
Then that would have to make it ......
wait for it......
the...............

Al Sauds

Surely it can't be them?

Does that make sense?

Dare to Dream?

TOMA - ThOse Mansourchavs Arepoor
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3023 på: September 20, 2012, 23:00:50 »
På vårt 'lille' forum ligger Takeover-tråden på

101 sider
3.028 svar
181.518 visninger

På waccoe nærmer den tilsvarende tåden seg
TOMA STATS

7 MILLION VIEWS
100 THOUSAND POSTS
5000 PAGES
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

ollan

« Svar #3024 på: September 20, 2012, 23:15:03 »

101 sider
3.028 svar
181.518 visninger

TOMA STATS

7 MILLION VIEWS
100 THOUSAND POSTS
5000 PAGES
skulle jo bare mangle, Assa :-)
Ollan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3025 på: September 20, 2012, 23:46:02 »
Denne oppsummeringen kan jo ha litt for seg...
(men ikke postet av noen kjente ITK's altså), menjeg liiiiker tanken :)

Regards the one that became two, heres my theory....

OK, a lot of IF's here, but here goes....

IF what I was told is true, out of the 3 original bids, the 2nd and 3rd bids were from the middle east and related
And IF one of the members had suddenly become two, it would make sense that the 2nd and 3rd bidders (the relatives) have joined forces to create the mother of all bidders with the other 3 members of the consortium
Remembering that BiG has said one of the ones that became two has now taken the lead negotiating role
Then IF what Phil Hays says is true, that the lead is now coming from Saudi
And IF what I was also told is true, that it was a mid east royal family
Then that would have to make it ......
wait for it......
the...............

Al Sauds

Surely it can't be them?

Does that make sense?

Dare to Dream?

TOMA - ThOse Mansourchavs Arepoor

@Agent_TwP: @fandozzle Ive understood now. And (brace myself for a torrent of abuse) I've spoke to some people and the break away group...
@Agent_TwP: @fandozzle ...is of the 2 wealthiest consortium members. As Hay said, one is a Saudi Arabian, contact believes him to be a prince, the...
@Agent_TwP: @fandozzle ...other, a very wealthy property developer. They believe breakaway will make it easier to make financial decisions at lufc.

http://twitter.com/Agent_TwP

Der har du prinsen din!   ;D
« Siste redigering: September 20, 2012, 23:48:00 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #3026 på: September 21, 2012, 07:51:19 »

@Agent_TwP: @fandozzle Ive understood now. And (brace myself for a torrent of abuse) I've spoke to some people and the break away group...
@Agent_TwP: @fandozzle ...is of the 2 wealthiest consortium members. As Hay said, one is a Saudi Arabian, contact believes him to be a prince, the...
@Agent_TwP: @fandozzle ...other, a very wealthy property developer. They believe breakaway will make it easier to make financial decisions at lufc.

http://twitter.com/Agent_TwP

Der har du prinsen din!   ;D
Begynner å tro at jeg faktisk liker utviklingen  :D

Jon R

« Svar #3027 på: September 21, 2012, 08:59:28 »
Optimister. Pessimister. Realister: 

Foreslår at vi stenger denne tråden inntil TO er bekreftet! 

Jeg er lei!  >:(
Jon R.

Joe Jordan

« Svar #3028 på: September 21, 2012, 09:38:44 »

101 sider
3.028 svar
181.518 visninger

TOMA STATS

7 MILLION VIEWS
100 THOUSAND POSTS
5000 PAGES

Men det er en sa**ns jobb å filtrere ut relevant info der. Det er under 100 sider med saklig info.  :P
'If they hadn't scored, we would've won.' - Howard Wilkinson

B_Ød

« Svar #3029 på: September 21, 2012, 11:13:09 »
Optimister. Pessimister. Realister: 

Foreslår at vi stenger denne tråden inntil TO er bekreftet! 

Jeg er lei!  >:(
Har hvert fall min støtte der JR  ;)
Ups & Ups!!