Skrevet av Emne: TOMA 1: Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover  (Lest 1373270 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 15 gjester leser dette emnet.

Here we go again

• Gjest
Sv: Takeover
« Svar #2190 på: August 11, 2012, 16:21:25 »
Ingenting er bedre enn å ligge å slappe av på en solseng med en tablet under silly season..:)

Hehe ;D

Sølvreven

« Svar #2191 på: August 12, 2012, 05:40:45 »
Takeoveren er som et blinklys. On, off, on, off.........  :-\

THE takeover of Leeds United is definitely ON – despite widespread speculation that the buy-out was on the verge of collapse.

The Daily Star Sunday understands negotiations are continuing and that the would-be investors, a foreign regulated bank, are happy with the progress of the takeover.
They also want the deal resolved as soon as possible, hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
It’s understood, too, that the “exclusivity period” is still in place, preventing other interested parties from putting forward rival offers.
Elland Road owner and chairman Ken Bates has been kept informed.
A source close to the deal confirmed the SDHpprospective buyers were very hopeful of a deal.

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Kato

« Svar #2192 på: August 12, 2012, 07:11:22 »
Kollapsen kommer 30. august, evt 31. august. Godt regissert

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2193 på: August 12, 2012, 12:00:33 »
...'pålitlige' the Sun, javel, men... Og så at det ikke skal være klart før 'i slutten av transfer-vinduet' wtf
Leeds takeover set for green light

By DAN KING
Last Updated: 12th August 2012

THE Middle East takeover of Leeds United is still ON.

Sources close to the deal insist negotiations continue between Leeds owner Ken Bates and what is understood to be a major financial institution.

An insider said: “Contrary to reports, the deal is still on and is on course to be completed by the end of the transfer window.”

Leeds announced in a recent statement that the would-be buyers had failed to agree a deal within the period of exclusivity and so other offers would be welcomed.

But it is thought that talks are well advanced and the takeover will go ahead, subject to resolving some minor sticking points which have emerged late in negotiations.
The potential owners believe they have the money and the vision to take Leeds back into the Premier League after the work done by the Bates regime to arrest the decline of one of English football’s most famous names.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4482939/Leeds-United-takeover-set-to-go-ahead-despite-a-late-snag.html#ixzz23KB4d2CI
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

testo

« Svar #2194 på: August 12, 2012, 12:17:22 »
...'pålitlige' the Sun, javel, men... Og så at det ikke skal være klart før 'i slutten av transfer-vinduet' wtf

By DAN KING

Sources close to the deal insist negotiations continue between Leeds owner Ken Bates and what is understood to be a major financial institution.

An insider said: “Contrary to reports, the deal is still on and is on course to be completed by the end of the transfer window.”

Leeds announced in a recent statement that the would-be buyers had failed to agree a deal within the period of exclusivity and so other offers would be welcomed.

But it is thought that talks are well advanced and the takeover will go ahead, subject to resolving some minor sticking points which have emerged late in negotiations.
The potential owners believe they have the money and the vision to take Leeds back into the Premier League after the work done by the Bates regime to arrest the decline of one of English football’s most famous names.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4482939/Leeds-United-takeover-set-to-go-ahead-despite-a-late-snag.html#ixzz23KB4d2CI

Som da igjen betyr at vi må ty til lånevinduet? jeg kan leve med det, men samtidig så kan ikke spillere lånes veldig lenge (er det 2 mnd) om jeg har forstått reglene riktig?
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

marve

« Svar #2195 på: August 12, 2012, 12:31:58 »

By DAN KING

Som da igjen betyr at vi må ty til lånevinduet? jeg kan leve med det, men samtidig så kan ikke spillere lånes veldig lenge (er det 2 mnd) om jeg har forstått reglene riktig?

Kan også leve veldig godt med det bare vi blir kvitt bates. ;D ;D

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2196 på: August 12, 2012, 12:32:48 »
Phil Hay har twitret i formiddag:   :)

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP

Interesting week for the takeover ahead: talks on Friday btwn #lufc and buyers described to me as "v positive". Deal not dead by any stretch
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

marve

« Svar #2197 på: August 12, 2012, 12:38:02 »
Phil Hay har twitret i formiddag:   :)

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP

Interesting week for the takeover ahead: talks on Friday btwn #lufc and buyers described to me as "v positive". Deal not dead by any stretch

halleluja halleluja  ;D ;D ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2198 på: August 12, 2012, 12:43:13 »
Flott dette. Men hva betyr  "major financial institution".

Virker som om det kan være mye penger involvert.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2199 på: August 12, 2012, 12:45:10 »
Flott dette. Men hva betyr  "major financial institution".

Virker som om det kan være mye penger involvert.
Det ble jo sagt at Leeds forhandler med 'en midtøsten-bank'. Men da er det vel isåfall en bank som forhandler på vegne av en gruppering, med banken som midtpunkt, ikke med banken som 'eier' - slik tenker iallefall mange
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2200 på: August 12, 2012, 12:47:39 »
BIG, LUST-sjef Gary Cooper er altså igjen optimist:

Sitat
Gary , do you and the buyers really feel That the deal is back on , is bates serious about selling , could the official statement Friday just be a holding PR exercise ., while Bates comes up with a get out plan to blame The buyers. Has there been proper negotiations Since where both sides genuinely illustrate They want light at the end of the tunnel.
I just don't trust it tbh

all i can say is that on Friday our contact with the buyers was incredibly confident and could see no other outcome mate.

Sitat
Did you have a cheeky chat off air with Shaun last night ??

Regarding takeover

no mate, not in so many words, but this was only the start of a new relationship between LUST and the club, we are very gratefull for it and will take it one step at a time, there is trust to build on both sides.

if cozer or notts white are around this morning they might post pictures of LUST and club sat side by side at the same table, who would have thought that possible two months ago?

-------------------------------

Ellers, her er en kar som hørte på LUST-møtet via nettet (det var visst mulig. I går hadde altså LUST et møte som formelt handlet om vakthold etc mht kommende sesong. Det nye var at klubben (ved Shaun Harvey) hadde for første gang takket ja til å være til stede på møtet...
Sitat
Gary Listened to the LUST meeting last night and I must say my attitude towards Harvey has completely changed. He came over as sincere straightforward and honest which was the LAST thing I was expecting.

I was expecting him to come up with excuse after excuse and to sidestep every question, but to be fair to him he answered every question head on. what a refreshing change! I also got the impression that some of the supporters asking questions were a little taken aback by his answers and were expecting a dogfight which they didn't get!

Gary you must be absolutely delighted with the way this event went and it must bode well for the relationship of LUST/leeds fans and the club.

It would be great to have a club rep at the next LUST meeting as well, I hope that the invitation will be sent and accepted. I am sure that once the T/O is completed or fallen through that there will be an odd question or two that Leeds fans would like to be answered in the same frank and honest way!

Also many thanks for the USTREAM link, I live in Spain and I would attend every meeting given the chance.

Just one little criticism. any chance of finding a venue with no background noise for the next meeting? I know that Magic Sponge is an ideal place location wise, but sometimes it is impossible to hear what is being said. Any chance (if things are going so well with the club and SH) that LUFC might let you use a room at ER?

Well done sir!

EEPW
« Siste redigering: August 12, 2012, 12:51:40 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Håvard

« Svar #2201 på: August 12, 2012, 13:19:02 »
Då kan  vi altså se litt lysere på neste  uke, men tar  ikke av med begge beina ......enda . Løfter bare forsiktig  på skuddfoten .

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #2202 på: August 12, 2012, 13:49:05 »

by the end of... betyr vel "før/innen slutten av" , ikke "i slutten av".

Det kan altså like godt være i morgen som den 31. august
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Sydhagen

« Svar #2203 på: August 12, 2012, 17:35:13 »
Phil Hay‏@PhilHayYEP

"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #2204 på: August 12, 2012, 20:27:11 »
Er for min del blitt møkkalei disse ryktene om takeover og om halvkvedede viser om stadig nye frister  om takeover fra det og det tidspunktet. Hittil er vel ingen kontakt med noen som helst 100% bekreftet heller. Skulle nesten tro klubbstyret var underlagt Nordkoreansk sensur.

Here we go again

• Gjest
« Svar #2205 på: August 12, 2012, 20:58:54 »
Er for min del blitt møkkalei disse ryktene om takeover og om halvkvedede viser om stadig nye frister  om takeover fra det og det tidspunktet. Hittil er vel ingen kontakt med noen som helst 100% bekreftet heller. Skulle nesten tro klubbstyret var underlagt Nordkoreansk sensur.

Amen! ;)

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2206 på: August 13, 2012, 10:16:48 »

Amen! ;)

Veldig enig!! Har for min del avskrevet hele greia!! Dessverre! Veldig glad for at NW har holdt ut og ikke stukket av.
Yeboahs vitne

Kickthemdown

« Svar #2207 på: August 13, 2012, 10:23:00 »
Dette går veien! :D

Leedsulf

« Svar #2208 på: August 13, 2012, 10:32:06 »

Amen! ;)

Veldig enig!! Har for min del avskrevet hele greia!! Dessverre! Veldig glad for at NW har holdt ut og ikke stukket av.

Forhåpentligvis kan det at han ikke har stukket av tyde på at noe er i gjære.

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2209 på: August 13, 2012, 12:00:37 »

Er dette utsagnet basert på mer enn svelging av en lykkepille....?  ;)
Yeboahs vitne

Cherry

« Svar #2210 på: August 13, 2012, 15:00:47 »
Basert på "Phil - spoton-Hay" sin twitter........sjelden feil på det som kommer fra han!

Erik M

« Svar #2211 på: August 13, 2012, 16:42:42 »
Jeg følger Phil Hay, kan ikke se at han har twitret noe interessant i dag.  At dealen ikke er død betyr vel ikke nødvendigvis at det går veien.  Min magefølelse (i den grad den er relevant) sier at prosessen er kommet for langt til å snus.  Leeds blir solgt - nå eller senere - la meg si i løpet av året.

Ferre

« Svar #2212 på: August 13, 2012, 17:08:10 »
Ryktes på WACCOE om done deal. Blir en spennende kveld...

Kickthemdown

« Svar #2213 på: August 13, 2012, 17:08:49 »

Er dette utsagnet basert på mer enn svelging av en lykkepille....?  ;)
Niks !

sportcarl1

« Svar #2214 på: August 13, 2012, 17:28:08 »
hur många månader har inte det ryktet florerat på waccoe

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2215 på: August 13, 2012, 17:31:13 »
hur många månader har inte det ryktet florerat på waccoe

OK. Jeg er helt klar for at klubben blir involvert i en takeover i kveld eller i morgen! Det vil egentlig ikke komme som en overraskelse på meg i det hele tatt!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2216 på: August 13, 2012, 18:18:21 »
En av LUST-gutta (ikke Cooper) skriver på waccoe:

Right, since last week when Bates demanded more money at the last min there has been lots of negotiating to get the deal back on track. Last night/early this morning an agreement was made whereby both parties are happy with the terms on offer. I am trying to find out the exact stage we are at. This does not mean it is a done deal (we have been in this position before and Bates did his best to cock it up). However, the fact the disagreement has been resolved is extremely encouraging. It would be very unusual to re-negotiate terms and then not go ahead. When I hear more I will let you know, in the meantime don't bother sitting at the PC hitting F5, enjoy life.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

sportcarl1

« Svar #2217 på: August 13, 2012, 18:26:40 »

Right, since last week when Bates demanded more money at the last min there has been lots of negotiating to get the deal back on track. Last night/early this morning an agreement was made whereby both parties are happy with the terms on offer. I am trying to find out the exact stage we are at. This does not mean it is a done deal (we have been in this position before and Bates did his best to cock it up). However, the fact the disagreement has been resolved is extremely encouraging. It would be very unusual to re-negotiate terms and then not go ahead. When I hear more I will let you know, in the meantime don't bother sitting at the PC hitting F5, enjoy life.
har gutten något namn?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2218 på: August 13, 2012, 18:28:43 »

Som sagt:

Sitat
OK. Jeg er helt klar for at klubben blir involvert i en takeover i kveld eller i morgen! Det vil egentlig ikke komme som en overraskelse på meg i det hele tatt!   :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2219 på: August 13, 2012, 18:32:57 »
har gutten något namn?
[/quote]

booze er brukernavnet, han er en av de som hjelper Gary med Facebook/twitter-oppdateringer...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan