Skrevet av Emne: TOMA 1: Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover  (Lest 1373132 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 8 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Takeover
« Svar #2310 på: August 17, 2012, 21:36:08 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP

Last I heard, there were "necessary legal matters" still to resolve. But the feeling is that there's not much talking left to be done #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2311 på: August 17, 2012, 21:41:34 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP

Worth saying that the "necessary legal matters" re the takeover are real issues and still crucial to the deal being done #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2312 på: August 17, 2012, 21:44:24 »
WACCOE:
"Just been listening to the Huddersfield game on car radio on Radio Leeds. RL commentator just said "we will have reports from the Leeds game at ER tomorrow and what a fantastic atmosphere it should be there tomorrow with the takeover expected to go through this weekend"!"

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2313 på: August 17, 2012, 21:56:21 »
Pålitelige boozie:

The lawyers are agreed in the way forward. Our chairman is dragging his feet, it would appear he wants tomorrow to be about him. The parties are still trying tonight to get it done. Good luck, god speed. MOT

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2314 på: August 17, 2012, 22:02:25 »
Pålitelige boozie:

The lawyers are agreed in the way forward. Our chairman is dragging his feet, it would appear he wants tomorrow to be about him. The parties are still trying tonight to get it done. Good luck, god speed. MOT

:)

2.BIG says Boozie is reliable
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Aase93

« Svar #2315 på: August 17, 2012, 22:10:46 »
meget spennende dag i morgen ! MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2316 på: August 17, 2012, 22:42:29 »
WACCOE:
Please dont shoot the messenger, but I have been tod something very positive that WILL be happening tomorrow, I am not one to lie and I hate peopl who THINK they are itk but the source I geot this info from is pretty accurate.......

Det sprer seg nå!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2317 på: August 17, 2012, 22:53:51 »
Sitat
Heard the same thing yesterday, Bates wants some role/title in the club even though it is a 100% buyout. He did the same at Chelsea when Abramovic came in. Also heard the buyers have serious money.

Boozie:
That's not the issue Bates is dragging his heels on. He needs to listen to his lawyers, the clubs lawyers and the sellers lawyers. Your days are numbered Ken, do the honourable thing.

Og blogger:
http://www.thescratchingshed.com/2012/08/mccormack-signs-yorkshire-post-say-takeover-more-imminent-than-imminent/

« Siste redigering: August 17, 2012, 23:10:51 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2318 på: August 17, 2012, 23:08:55 »
QUOTE (ashisleeds4eva @ Aug 17 2012, 09:50 PM)

You think he will sign the papers mate?

Boozie igjen:
I'll never second guess Bates, I believe he has no choice and he knows it so is dragging it out to be about him. His legal team, the clubs legal team and the sellers are doing their best even his wife, he will do it at his own pace and milk the attention. It will happen though (in my opinion).

Hjelpe meg.... GI MANNEN EN PENN!  :o
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2319 på: August 17, 2012, 23:13:08 »
Og litt humor:

The seven stages of TOMA...

Stage 1: Denial

“THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.” You keep telling yourself that this is just a hiccup and will pass. It’s surreal at first, but the cold hard truth will eventually find its way into your head. It’s over. The initial shock kicks in. It’s over.

Stage 2: Anger

You’re now in a constant “WTF?!” mood. Still trying to figure out what’s happening, you’re like a rabid dog who just lost its chew toy. You’re going to bark at everything. You’re going to bite everything. Your sole purpose in life right now is to write angry blogs, emails, post rage-filled Facebook status messages and Twitter updates, draw devil horns on people’s photos and kick puppies IN THE FACE. Casualties: Your friends, your family, your dog and countless innocent WACCOE bystanders.

Stage 3: Bargaining

You feel like a terrorist and Jack Bauer is about to interrogate you. You try to squeeze your way out of the situation. You make promises you can’t keep. Suddenly, you’re talking to your god. Maybe even gods. You’re willing to give everything and do anything for another chance. You beg. Jesus Christ, you beg. But of course, you get DENIED.

Stage 4: Depression

You post embarrassing blog entries. You quote songs, poems and movies. You get a haircut. You stop talking to people. You go home immediately after school or work to curl up in a ball, eat ice cream and cry in the shower while “All By Myself” plays in the background. You drag yourself out of bed each morning and you can’t wait to sleep at night. You want to sleep forever. It gets pretty ugly.

This is where things get really sad. Most people would go back to Stage 1 and repeat the whole process over and over and over until one of these 3 things happen:

Stage 5: Acceptance

If you manage to get out of the Stages 1-4 Loop, you finally accept the TOMA fate. You realize that there’s nothing wrong in giving up on something that’s already starting to be destructive. It’s OK to quit. You’d still be legit. You fought for your feelings and you lost. All is fair in Love and War. It’s time to start the healing WITH BEER.

Stage 6: Beer

This is sort of an extension of Stage 5. You’ve made peace but you’re still wondering if you should give TOMA one last try. You consider this possibility but you’ll eventually decide against it. You just go on and wash away all the negativity of the whole experience and you celebrate the good times of old. You got hurt but it’s time to move on.

For people who don’t drink (what’s up with that?), well, there’s always food.

Stage 7: PARTY!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #2321 på: August 18, 2012, 09:20:59 »
Sterke rykter om at Bates ikke hoster opp penger til Ward fordi han kan ha solgt klubben om en måneds tid...

Oi oi oi.. våger vi å drømme?

Ja, for drømmer er noe gnomen ikke kan ta fra oss  :)
Første innlegg om dette-23/5....idag er det 18/8 og serieåpning,gnomen eier fortsatt klubben >:(
Det har vært min verste sommer noensinne som Leedssupporter:håp-drømmer-fortvilelse-resignasjon.
Nå ryktes det at takeover skal annonseres før dagens kamp.....bare drømmerier :(
Til slutt er det faktisk gnomen som bestemmer om klubben skal selges-dessverre eier han den :(
Jeg tror ikke han selger ennå...dessverre for oss >:(

sportcarl1

« Svar #2322 på: August 18, 2012, 09:39:39 »
Sterke rykter om at Bates ikke hoster opp penger til Ward fordi han kan ha solgt klubben om en måneds tid...

Ja, for drømmer er noe gnomen ikke kan ta fra oss  :)
Første innlegg om dette-23/5....idag er det 18/8 og serieåpning,gnomen eier fortsatt klubben >:(
Det har vært min verste sommer noensinne som Leedssupporter:håp-drømmer-fortvilelse-resignasjon.
Nå ryktes det at takeover skal annonseres før dagens kamp.....bare drømmerier :(
Til slutt er det faktisk gnomen som bestemmer om klubben skal selges-dessverre eier han den :(
tycker sommaren varit bättre än de sista, mycket sol och bad :D, sedan har vi ju fått in 11 nya spelare, det uppväger ju med råge förlusten av Snodgrass, med eller utan bates tycker jag att vi är ett lag som skall sikta på att gå upp och det känns väl som vi är ett av8-9 lag som är kapabla till det

testo

« Svar #2323 på: August 18, 2012, 10:24:57 »

Kan se ut som dette bare varer noen timer til  ::) (en deilig tanke ihvertfall)
Har troen idag  ;)

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-takeover-is-heading-to-a-conclusion-1-4847001
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Gufrias

« Svar #2324 på: August 18, 2012, 10:28:45 »

Seriøst? Var du ikke Leedssupporter sommeren 2007?

(Stikkord: Admin - minus 10 poeng - nedrykk til League 1 - Bates forsvant ikke - skattemyndighetene blokkerte cva - minus 15 poeng til.)
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Bolsen

« Svar #2325 på: August 18, 2012, 10:29:52 »
To mål av Ross til pause, før Bates entrer gressmatten for noen ord og en presentasjon av de nye eierne.
Før Ross putter sitt 3 for dagen i .2omgang. ER kokker å Snodgrass gråter.
MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2326 på: August 18, 2012, 10:37:02 »
To mål av Ross til pause, før Bates entrer gressmatten for noen ord og en presentasjon av de nye eierne.
MOT

Hmmmm.... Skal - skal ikke.......................moderere!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #2327 på: August 18, 2012, 10:42:42 »
Det Tvittres

Leeds United Rumours ‏@Rumours_Latest
Being informed that #lufc will be taken over today and that the Piqiuonne deal has fallen through because Warnock has the funds.
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Stephenjazz

« Svar #2328 på: August 18, 2012, 10:45:06 »

By Phil Hay
Published on Saturday 18 August 2012 09:03

The proposed takeover of Leeds United was awaiting the go-ahead today after a week of exhaustive negotiations between United’s board and the group bidding to buy the club.

Intense discussions involving the legal representatives of both sides have continued throughout the past seven days in an attempt to break the deadlock surrounding the bid by a Middle Eastern consortium to take control at Elland Road.

A deal to acquire the club and the 72.85 per cent stake held by chairman and owner Ken Bates – a deal believed to have been reached in principle at the end of June – appeared to be drifting towards collapse a week ago but renewed talks have revived the possibility of a full takeover.

A legal source told the YEP last night that the buy-out of United was still dependent on the two sides resolving “necessary legal matters”, describing them as “decisive issues” but claiming the process was nearing the “end of the line, whichever way it goes.”

Bates, 80, was planning to attend United’s first Championship game of the season this afternoon – the start of his eighth full league term as the club’s chairman – after flying into England from Monaco on Wednesday, though it is understood that the buyers had hoped to see a takeover signed off ahead of today’s clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The group, whose identities remain unclear, have been discussing the purchase of Leeds for more almost three months and remain at the negotiating table, despite complications developing last week and frustration growing over the delay in agreeing a settlement.

The consortium are believed to be based in the Middle East, with their offer fronted by a financial institution in the region.

Sheikh Abdulrahman bin Mubarak Hamad Al-Khalifa – a member of Bahrain’s ruling family who attempted unsuccessfully to take control of United in 2003 – was reported to be among the buyers but his involvement has never been confirmed and he has made no public comment about the proposed acquisition of Leeds.
« Siste redigering: August 18, 2012, 10:49:10 av Stephenjazz »
Det blir aldri umoderne å vinne

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2329 på: August 18, 2012, 10:46:26 »
Og mer...

Members of the consortium bidding to takeover #LUFC are due in the Elland Road boardroom for today's League opener.
Sources close to the group, which is part Bahraini, say there are only legal details separating them from concluding the proposed takeover of Leeds United. They failed, however, to deliver funds to complete the purchase in mid-July, effectively sealing the sale of Robert Snodgrass to Norwich City.

Siste del høres litt rart ut, men kanskje det var fellesferie i Bahrainske banker?   ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #2330 på: August 18, 2012, 10:46:29 »
Nå knyter det seg i magen.... Vet ikke hva jeg er mest spent på, TV-sendt kamp kl. 13:45 eller nyheter ang. Takeover.
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2331 på: August 18, 2012, 10:51:06 »
Adam Pope on Twitter

' Just been grabbing some hols that's all. Awaiting the deal to be completed. Appears to be very close but not quite there yet '

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2332 på: August 18, 2012, 10:51:45 »
Is the Ramadan connection true? (Ends today).
Please let it be so.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

oivindh

« Svar #2333 på: August 18, 2012, 10:58:45 »
MOT
Meget bra  ;D ;D

Lundewhites

« Svar #2334 på: August 18, 2012, 11:02:01 »
Duncan Csteles: "Members of the consortium bidding to takeover #LUFC are due in the Elland Road boardroom for today's League opener.
Sources close to the group, which is part Bahraini, say there are only legal details separating them from concluding the proposed takeover of Leeds United. They failed, however, to deliver funds to complete the purchase in mid-July, effectively sealing the sale of Robert Snodgrass to Norwich City"

Er dette så betryggende da? Lukter ikke Man C. og PSG av dette....
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two

Bolsen

« Svar #2335 på: August 18, 2012, 11:04:28 »
Nå knyter det seg i magen.... Vet ikke hva jeg er mest spent på, TV-sendt kamp kl. 13:45 eller nyheter ang. Takeover.
Ikke så lett nej! Våknet 9 idag, helt klar for å løpe ned til Two dogs, sjekke twitter å forumene. Sitter her nå klokken 11 med sommerfugler i magen, ingen TO nyheter men det går bra hittil!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2336 på: August 18, 2012, 11:07:40 »
SSN live at ER in next hour.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #2337 på: August 18, 2012, 11:16:24 »
Duncan Csteles: "Members of the consortium bidding to takeover #LUFC are due in the Elland Road boardroom for today's League opener.
Sources close to the group, which is part Bahraini, say there are only legal details separating them from concluding the proposed takeover of Leeds United. They failed, however, to deliver funds to complete the purchase in mid-July, effectively sealing the sale of Robert Snodgrass to Norwich City"

Er dette så betryggende da? Lukter ikke Man C. og PSG av dette....

Er vel historie at take over gikk i dass i juli.
 They failed, however, to deliver funds to complete the purchase in mid-July, effectively sealing the sale of Robert Snodgrass to Norwich City"

Nå øyner vi nytt håp

A legal source told the YEP last night that the buy-out of United was still dependent on the two sides resolving “necessary legal matters”, describing them as “decisive issues” but claiming the process was nearing the “end of the line, whichever way it goes.”
Terje

Glenn K

« Svar #2338 på: August 18, 2012, 11:20:58 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
Bates in programme: "Exclusivity period granted to would-be investors has lapsed but we are continuing talks with the same people." #lufc

Glenn K

« Svar #2339 på: August 18, 2012, 11:24:03 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
Bates: "We have to get it right and comment and chants don't help. They have discouraged 2 parties who didn't like what they saw or heard."