Skrevet av Emne: TOMA 1: Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover  (Lest 1372313 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

RoarG

Sv: Takeover
« Svar #2640 på: August 31, 2012, 15:30:25 »
Viss det er så galt stilt, hvorfor i helvete signerer ikke Bates papirene?!?!  >:( >:( >:(
"I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. Their fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen" Ken Bates, 1984
Dette er snøen som falt i forifjor. Vet ikke i hvilken sammenheng dette ble sagt. Ikke urolig.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

MrK

« Svar #2641 på: August 31, 2012, 16:07:30 »
Ikke langt unna nå......
Hørt på Living Room; "where's the cardmachine"?

Tom S

« Svar #2642 på: August 31, 2012, 16:43:00 »
Ikke langt unna nå......

Kor e du...
COME ON LEEDS !!

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #2643 på: August 31, 2012, 17:04:37 »
Fra teamtalk:
Here'an interesting piece about the takeover from Duncan Castles a freelance journalist who writes for the Times: The proposed takeover of Leeds United by a part-Bahraini consortium is understood to be no nearer completion. According to sources on both sides of the potential transaction, discussions between majority shareholder Ken Bates and the bidding party have not resolved serious differences over the terms of payment. There is said to be ¿no chance¿ of the takeover concluding ahead of Friday night's transfer deadline. While a price was agreed for Bates' stake in the club in July, the consortium failed to complete the transaction. Leeds chairman is understood to have been unhappy with an attempt to redirect funds used to secure a period of exclusivity to Neil Warnock's transfer budget. Concerted attempts to resurrect the deal involving club solicitors Walker Morris have not removed the impasse, with at least one scheduled meeting between the two sides cancelled in the last days.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2644 på: August 31, 2012, 17:09:49 »
Fra teamtalk:
Here'an interesting piece about the takeover from Duncan Castles a freelance journalist who writes for the Times: The proposed takeover of Leeds United by a part-Bahraini consortium is understood to be no nearer completion. According to sources on both sides of the potential transaction, discussions between majority shareholder Ken Bates and the bidding party have not resolved serious differences over the terms of payment. There is said to be ¿no chance¿ of the takeover concluding ahead of Friday night's transfer deadline. While a price was agreed for Bates' stake in the club in July, the consortium failed to complete the transaction. Leeds chairman is understood to have been unhappy with an attempt to redirect funds used to secure a period of exclusivity to Neil Warnock's transfer budget. Concerted attempts to resurrect the deal involving club solicitors Walker Morris have not removed the impasse, with at least one scheduled meeting between the two sides cancelled in the last days.

Tydelig at du ikke følger særlig med på Takeover-tråden, DHY  ;D

På forrige side, i går kveld, var Duncans skriverier tema  :D

Sitat

« Svar #2608 på: August 30, 2012, 22:21:56 »
SitatRedigerSlettSplitt emne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duncan Castles skrev nettopp dette på twitter. Sportsjournalist.

@DuncanCastles/quote]
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Tom S

« Svar #2645 på: August 31, 2012, 17:18:55 »
Fra teamtalk:

Er det ikkje nok nytt frå denne "Bahrain White" karen du kjenner då, DYH?
Det virket jo som at han hadde full oversikt over TO'en.
COME ON LEEDS !!

Ferre

« Svar #2646 på: August 31, 2012, 17:22:52 »
Bates venter vel med å signere slik at han kan ødelegge dette overgangsvinduet for oss også.

Kan han bare ikke forsvinne fra klubben vår snart?! Jeg er så lei den mannen...

marve

« Svar #2647 på: August 31, 2012, 17:43:25 »
Bates venter vel med å signere slik at han kan ødelegge dette overgangsvinduet for oss også.

Kan han bare ikke forsvinne fra klubben vår snart?! Jeg er så lei den mannen...
Hadde ikke forundret meg . Er også veldig veldig lei den mannen ,hva f.... vill han med oss da ????? han klarer jo ikke å ta oss videre og skal en tro gutta med inside innfo så er vi godt på veg mot en ny admin .
« Siste redigering: August 31, 2012, 17:50:11 av marve »

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #2648 på: August 31, 2012, 18:18:30 »
Fra teamtalk:

Tydelig at du ikke følger særlig med på Takeover-tråden, DHY  ;D

På forrige side, i går kveld, var Duncans skriverier tema  :D

Sitat

« Svar #2608 på: August 30, 2012, 22:21:56 »
SitatRedigerSlettSplitt emne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duncan Castles skrev nettopp dette på twitter. Sportsjournalist.

@DuncanCastles/quote]
hehe,jeg leser mange forum, men ikke hele tiden ;D
Gikk litt i ball nå ::)

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #2649 på: August 31, 2012, 18:26:17 »
Fra teamtalk:

Er det ikkje nok nytt frå denne "Bahrain White" karen du kjenner då, DYH?
Det virket jo som at han hadde full oversikt over TO'en.
Selv Bahrain White virker usikker nå....bare standard fraser som vi ser :( begynner å lure på om hele greia er et luftslott....hans ferskeste innlegg:

bahrain white  (Leeds United): Greetings to all , when i mean all i mean the Greatest fans in Football . Leeds United fans deserve much more than this, and being one of you i feel the pain and frustration. Trent's latest post is nearly 100% correct on the events regarding the takeover but there are few 'other' problems he didn't mention which is dragging the completion. My opinion is that September is a crucial month for us. The next 4 weeks will decide either it all goes through or God forbid failure. On the bright side the Team is going to be fine and we are only 3-4 quality players short of challenging for automatic promotion. I am sure NW will loan these quality players and have complete faith in his choices. What is left is to get behind LUFC and make Elland Road a Fort it used to be. Bring on Blackburn and lets remind them who Leeds United are. MOT

Gufrias

« Svar #2650 på: August 31, 2012, 18:43:30 »
Blir det noe av denne takeovern?
Time will show
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

ToreLA

« Svar #2651 på: August 31, 2012, 19:41:32 »
Ikke på meg.
Merkelig...

Tviler på at bates at tatt oss opp fra league one og deretter ansatt englands beste opprykksmanager, hvis han virkelig ville Leeds vondt. Fort gjort å bli paranoid, men Bates er nok ikke sinnsyk heller.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2652 på: August 31, 2012, 20:04:20 »
Boozie:
Indemnities were an issue, not sure if they still are. Parties were very confident the indemnities could be sorted. Bates was being unreasonable about them and ignoring lawyers advice but they believed there was a compromise to be made that he could accept.

Indemnities.... (skadesløsholdelse)

An indemnity is a sum paid by A to B by way of compensation for a particular loss suffered by B. The indemnitor (A) may or may not be responsible for the loss suffered by the indemnitee (B). Forms of indemnity include cash payments, repairs, replacement, and reinstatement.

A=Bates
B=Takeover men

Boozie presiserer igjen:

The indemnity is standard and nothing to do with buyers not trusting lawyers. It is to protect buyers in the situation "where something comes to light that was not documented/highlighted during the DD". If there was a liabilty the buyers that should have been obvious during DD they would sue their lawyers. If there was a liability that should have been obvious but was 'omitted' from the process they sue the seller.

Indemnities are standard not just in M&A but other business too eg. Construction.

Og det er vel dette Bates er så redd for! Pga.....

Boozie:

Well that would require me to have read every SPA involving a football club. I do however know of 3 football TO where there WERE indemnities. What I can also tell you is I've not in my experience worked on a case without indemnities, capped indemnities yes but not none.

Bates purchased Leeds without them (indemnities) but he didn't even do DD so wouldn't be a case for having them. Abramovich purchased Chelsea without them and got stung by a tax bill which didn't come out of DD. Interestingly I understand the buyers team or have spoken to Abramovic. They are no fools.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2653 på: August 31, 2012, 20:56:09 »

Yesterday, 11:40 PM

Sitat

QUOTE (MOT due next week @ Aug 30 2012, 10:28 PM)

Boozie

Do you know the exact sticking point as to why Bates isnt signing? Is it an indemnity issue or is this incorrect.

If you cant say fair enough, but do you know? If so is Bates being unreasonable and do you see a way to resolve the issu.

Thanks also for all your input on this thread.

Much appreciated 

Indemnities were an issue, not sure if they still are. Parties were very confident the indemnities could be sorted. Bates was being unreasonable about them and ignoring lawyers advice but they believed there was a compromise to be made that he could accept.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2654 på: August 31, 2012, 21:27:07 »

Hooter66, som også sitter i LUST-styret (tydeligvis) hadde gått glipp av denne fra Boozie, og kommenterte tørt:

Yep that is where I thought we were, which where bates is concerned is still a lot further asway from agreement than I'd like !
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2655 på: August 31, 2012, 21:29:55 »
...for øvrig melder Andrew Haigh at Bates i kveld sitter på Stade Louis II og ser Chelsea i Supercupfinalen...   ::)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

marve

« Svar #2656 på: August 31, 2012, 21:34:42 »

Hooter66, som også sitter i LUST-styret (tydeligvis) hadde gått glipp av denne fra Boozie, og kommenterte tørt:

Yep that is where I thought we were, which where bates is concerned is still a lot further asway from agreement than I'd like !
Blir mer å mer deppa av dette jeg ,blir ikke særlig bedre av å lese på wacco at mens nottinghams styreformann signerer BILLY SHARP så sitter bates å ser chelsea live på stadion  i super cupen .Hadde en bare kunnet slutte å bry seg men men

Sleivind

« Svar #2657 på: August 31, 2012, 21:38:25 »
Angående takeover og nye eiere. Det perfekte eksempelet på hvordan jeg ikke ønsker at Leeds skal bli er QPR.

De har vel kjøpt 58 nye spillere i sommer, i tillegg har de 42 i stallen fra før. De bruker nå over 200% av omsetningen sin på lønninger.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2658 på: August 31, 2012, 21:50:35 »
Boozie:

Few of bits of info I received today:
1. Buyers in touch with Roman A
2. Warnock resigned once this summer but was persuaded by Harvey and buyers to stay. He is completely f**ked off as he has "better things to do with his time" than work for Bates. He will be gone if Bates is still presiding over next window.
3. Harvey has been amending Bates programme notes. Olive branch to SC was Harvey wording. Bates furious "nobody should touch them"
4. Bates regulary calls Yorkshire radio and tells them what to do/ask, he bollocked them for asking Warnock about transfers "he's had 10 he's not having any f**king more"

The man is a disgrace.

Have a good weekend all, make sure Bates Out is heard loud tomorrow so he can hear it holed up in his Monaco Bunker.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2659 på: August 31, 2012, 21:52:11 »
...at Bates ikke har sparket Shaun forteller meg igrunnen at Bates ikke har tenkt å bli særlig lenge
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2660 på: August 31, 2012, 22:06:41 »
Boozie:
2. Warnock resigned once this summer but was persuaded by Harvey and buyers to stay. He is completely f**ked off as he has "better things to do with his time" than work for Bates. He will be gone if Bates is still presiding over next window.
3. Harvey has been amending Bates programme notes. Olive branch to SC was Harvey wording. Bates furious "nobody should touch them"
4. Bates regulary calls Yorkshire radio and tells them what to do/ask, he bollocked them for asking Warnock about transfers "he's had 10 he's not having any f**king more"

The man is a disgrace.

Have a good weekend all, make sure Bates Out is heard loud tomorrow so he can hear it holed up in his Monaco Bunker.

En ikke uvesentlig kommentar, Bates blir mer og mer isolert, også blant ansatte i klubben :)

One good thing from Boozies latest post though is that internally people seemingly are turning against Bates, when / why would Harvey amend program notes to hold out olive branches to the SC, how can the buyers have so much influence over Warnocks decisions unless he thought there was a realistic chance of the takeover going through and then YR alow Steve the "Moron" on the phone in.

Disappointing (but not suprising) that we are still in Bates grasp, but the positives are that things appear to be changing behind the scenes

Keep dreaming and keep the pressure on

MOT Bates Out
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

marve

« Svar #2661 på: August 31, 2012, 22:36:17 »
Boozie:

The man is a disgrace.

Hehehehe kan alt dette være sant da ??? Må være int å jobbe i klubben nå om dagen .

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2662 på: August 31, 2012, 23:24:09 »
Sitat
QUOTE (DohaGaz @ Aug 31 2012, 10:14 AM)

BIG, different question mate. Do you know how many potential buyers have actually approached papa smurf (excluding the current attempt) with legimate offers/enquiries to buy the club that he has rebuffed for one reason or another or frightened off with a ridiculous purchase price?

Billyisgod (Gary Cooper):

we know of three since March including the current people.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #2663 på: September 01, 2012, 00:00:38 »
...for øvrig melder Andrew Haigh at Bates i kveld sitter på Stade Louis II og ser Chelsea i Supercupfinalen...   ::)
Han har bodd i Monaco lenge.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

SirOlsen

« Svar #2664 på: September 01, 2012, 00:20:40 »
Jeg er så skuffet... vet ikke helt hvilken tråd jeg skal putte den i.. men den passer vel også her, som i andre.. men det var vel for mye som Leeds supporter å håpe på noe godt før overgangsvinduet stengte...
-SirOlsen-

Sleivind

« Svar #2665 på: September 01, 2012, 00:23:21 »

Det er vel noe de fleste vet. Poenget er vel at det er smått kvalmende at han sitter i Monaco mens klubben han eier og driver sliter big time og holder på å bli kjøpt opp. Han burde brukt opp kvoten sin på dager i England og fått denne takeoveren unnagjort.

HåvardK

« Svar #2666 på: September 01, 2012, 02:31:15 »
Nettopp. Vokt dere for å komme med noen kritiske bemerkninger om Bates! Det er jo som kjent fortsatt O´Leary og Ridsdale som er skurkene - ikke sant, Roar? Sånn a propos snøen som falt i forfjor og desslike?

Good grief.

marve

« Svar #2667 på: September 01, 2012, 08:58:53 »

Det er vel noe de fleste vet. Poenget er vel at det er smått kvalmende at han sitter i Monaco mens klubben han eier og driver sliter big time og holder på å bli kjøpt opp. Han burde brukt opp kvoten sin på dager i England og fått denne takeoveren unnagjort.
Veldig enig ,kvalmende er hva det er .

lojosang

Sv: Re: Sv: Takeover
« Svar #2668 på: September 01, 2012, 09:48:16 »

Så vidt jeg vet er vel verken telefoni eller pennebruk forbudt i Monaco heller, så hvor han sitter tror jeg har fint lite å si.
- Leif Olav

Dennis

« Svar #2669 på: September 01, 2012, 10:38:25 »
Finner det merkelig at ikke styreformannen og den (tilsynelatende) eieren av Leeds United ikke tilbringer Deadline Day og påfølgende storkamp mot Blackburn i klubben. Han kan vel ikke være i nærheten av å bruke tax dodger-kvota si, pr sesong.
« Siste redigering: September 01, 2012, 12:20:48 av Mr Kaizer »
Marching on together!