Skrevet av Emne: Omkamp FACup Leeds v Tottenham Onsd 3 febr.kl 20.45  (Lest 99425 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Thomas

Sv: Returkamp FACup Leeds v Tottenham Onsd 3 febr.kl 20.45
« Svar #60 på: Januar 31, 2010, 13:48:37 »
Tottenham sold out.
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20100130/tottenham-sold-out_2247585_1949736

Utsolgt, vil det si ca. 38000?

Tror det. Tilskuertallet mot Liverpool var 38 168.

McAllister

« Svar #61 på: Januar 31, 2010, 16:36:53 »
Hvordan blir dette for de som har bestilt biletter til kampen? Flybiletter på tirsdag altså?? Hadde veldig lyst å se denne kampen, men midt i arbeidsuka :(

Promotion 2010

« Svar #62 på: Januar 31, 2010, 16:56:25 »
Litt av et kampogram fremover...Hele Februar er det helg og midtuke kamper for Leeds...

4 uker , dvs 8 kamper.

8 x 90 minutter = 720 minutter med topp innsats på 28 dager........

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

rogak

Sv: Returkamp FACup Leeds v Tottenham 2 febr.kl 20.45
« Svar #63 på: Januar 31, 2010, 21:03:28 »
Ifølge Yorkshire Evening Post, så tjener Leeds totalt rundt 2 mill. pund på cupen, gode penger til en sunt drevet klubb  ;D :
"After four ties, two replays and television coverage which has stalked them around the country, the club's earnings will rise towards £2million, twice the fee proposed when Newcastle United first bid for Jermaine Beckford"
  ;D MOT

MOT

SDalen

« Svar #64 på: Januar 31, 2010, 21:28:12 »
Ifølge Yorkshire Evening Post, så tjener Leeds totalt rundt 2 mill. pund på cupen, gode penger til en sunt drevet klubb  ;D :
"After four ties, two replays and television coverage which has stalked them around the country, the club's earnings will rise towards £2million, twice the fee proposed when Newcastle United first bid for Jermaine Beckford"
  ;D MOT

Oisann! Dette lover godt, der er gode penger i kassa uansett!!!
Rogaland whites!

Kickthemdown

« Svar #65 på: Januar 31, 2010, 22:01:22 »
  ;D MOT

Come on . Bates sitt selskap, Bates sine penger...

DaGa

« Svar #66 på: Januar 31, 2010, 22:19:38 »
Tottenham sold out.
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20100130/tottenham-sold-out_2247585_1949736

Utsolgt, vil det si ca. 38000?

Tror det. Tilskuertallet mot Liverpool var 38 168.

Spørs om tottenham selger ut sine biletter. Ga SE corner tilbake til Leeds.
We all LOVE LEEDS!

GeirO

« Svar #67 på: Februar 01, 2010, 08:13:01 »
Artig med cupoppgjør mot gode lag. Men enda artigere med en Wembleyfinale.
Tror faktisk derfor heller at jeg vil at Leeds slår ut Carlisle enn å møte Bolton borte i en ny FA-cuprunde. Noen som er enige?
MOT

Joe Jordan

« Svar #68 på: Februar 01, 2010, 08:37:30 »
For meg er det bare EN ENESTE ting som gjelder, det er å komme seg ut av denne bedritne ligaen. Ã… slå ut scum var fantastisk morro men dersom videre avansement på noen som helst måte påvirker ligakampene i negativ retning bør det termineres ASAP.  8)
'If they hadn't scored, we would've won.' - Howard Wilkinson

oivindh

« Svar #69 på: Februar 01, 2010, 09:21:36 »
For meg er det bare EN ENESTE ting som gjelder, det er å komme seg ut av denne bedritne ligaen. Ã… slå ut scum var fantastisk morro men dersom videre avansement på noen som helst måte påvirker ligakampene i negativ retning bør det termineres ASAP.  8)
Ut av ligaen?? Det hadde jo vært fint å sett Leeds i Tippeligaen, men vil heller ha de i Premier League likevel  ;D ;D

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #70 på: Februar 02, 2010, 08:18:08 »
Trodde det var slik at nye spillere ikke kunne spille i omkampen siden de ikke var spilleklare til den første kampen, men leser følgende på FIFA.com:

Reinforced Spurs ready for Leeds test
..... Redknapp has bolstered his squad by signing centre-back Younes Kaboul from Portsmouth and Icelandic international Eidur Gudjohnsen, on loan from Monaco. The new faces provide more options ahead of Wednesday's return meeting with League One promotion hopefuls Leeds, with a fifth round visit to face Bolton the reward for the victors.
( http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1165222.html?cid=rssfeed&att= )

Noen som er sikre på reglene her? Det har jo hele tiden vært sagt at Max Gradel ikke kan spille fordi han ikke var spilleklar for oss til det første møtet?

EDIT:
Ser også at Kaboul har spilt FA-cup for Portsmouth denne sesongen, og da er vel ihvertfall ikke aktuell. Eller?
« Siste redigering: Februar 02, 2010, 08:51:23 av 4ever arcticwhite »
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Kandol

« Svar #71 på: Februar 02, 2010, 08:42:19 »
Gudjohnsen og Kaboul kan ikke spille for Spurs!

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #72 på: Februar 02, 2010, 10:20:40 »
Ifølge denne linken så kan de nye spillerne til Tottenham spille
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1165222.html?cid=rssfeed&att=

Promotion 2010

« Svar #73 på: Februar 02, 2010, 10:50:28 »

h.b
Ifølge denne posten kan de ikke spille!

:D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #74 på: Februar 02, 2010, 10:55:56 »

h.b
Ifølge denne posten kan de ikke spille!

:D

Sa jeg dette
 ;D
Harry Redknapp has been given a timely boost as he attempts to steer Tottenham through a successful FA Cup campaign while maintaining their challenge for a top four finish in the Premier League.

The Spurs manager has made no attempt to disguise the fact that a place in next season's UEFA Champions League is his first priority. And whilst he is well aware of the benefits of a successful Cup run, the last thing Redknapp wanted was for his side's fourth round tie to go to a replay following the 2-2 draw with Leeds at White Hart Lane.

Since that game, Redknapp has bolstered his squad by signing centre-back Younes Kaboul from Portsmouth and Icelandic international Eidur Gudjohnsen, on loan from Monaco. The new faces provide more options ahead of Wednesday's return meeting with League One promotion hopefuls Leeds, with a fifth round visit to face Bolton the reward for the victors.

Redknapp has also seen two of his fringe players press their claims for more match action with left back Gareth Bale and David Bentley impressing after being drafted back into the side in recent weeks. Bentley's return in particular has been surprising given the criticism levelled at the player by his manager, who had grown frustrated at what he perceived as a lack of effort in training from the one-time England international.

Bale, meanwhile, has been impressive, standing in as cover for the injured Benoit Assou-Ekotto. Both players are expected to start against Leeds. "I'm so pleased for Gareth - he has stepped in there and been fantastic," said Redknapp.

"His defensive side of his game is stronger and he has learned that. He's looking like the player we all thought he was when he was a kid. I've also been pleased with David. He's played two games last week after being out of the picture. He's here and he's got lots of ability."

Attacking boost
Former Chelsea striker Gudjohnsen's return to England has been anything but smooth with West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola criticising his former Stamford Bridge team-mate for pulling out of a move to Upton Park despite undergoing a medical. Redknapp will take a late decision on whether to field the forward against Leeds, but the Iceland international is eager to start his Spurs career after misfiring at both Barcelona and Monaco.

"It's great to be back in England, just to be back in the dressing room, the atmosphere, the sense of humour, it's good," said the 31-year-old. "I'm very grateful and looking forward to this opportunity to play for Tottenham. Waking up on a matchday it seems the whole world is looking at the Premier League and I miss that. I'm really looking forward to it.

"So far it's a very big season for Spurs and I bring more depth to the squad and another option for the manager to use on a matchday. The team should be looking at this fourth place and really going for it and to do that and still be in the FA Cup you are going to need a squad to get to the finish line. I hope to be part of that."

Leeds's form dipped following their third round victory over Manchester United but they returned to winning ways last weekend and manager Simon Grayson believes the 2-0 victory over Colchester marked a return to form. "It will be a different type of game on Wednesday and Tottenham won't play as direct as Colchester did," said Grayson.

"We know that Tottenham are a footballing team who pass the ball around. But we have nothing to lose. I think our confidence and belief has never waned despite not winning in the last few weeks. We are still the underdogs but we will go into it to give it a good show and whatever happens, happens."

baste

« Svar #75 på: Februar 02, 2010, 11:39:14 »
 ;D Greit med en "storkamp" Håper selvsagt vi vinner, og er glad det hjelper bra på Økonomien.

Gleder meg mer til neste L1 kamp. tror Leeds er på rett vei igjen.

Marching on together  ;D

Sydhagen

« Svar #76 på: Februar 02, 2010, 11:48:39 »
Bare håper at en ny storkamp i cupen ikke ødelegger den lille oppturen vi har fått nå i ligaen...
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #77 på: Februar 02, 2010, 12:17:05 »
Wednesday, 3 February 2010

The FA Cup

Leeds United v  Tottenham 19:45
FA Cup fourth round replay
Venue: Elland Road Date: Wednesday, 3 February Kick-off: 1945 GMT

TEAM NEWS
Team news to follow later.

BIG-MATCH FACTS
The tie in context

• Leeds are one of two remaining representatives from League One.

• Tottenham are one of 11 Premier League clubs still alive in the FA Cup, ahead of these midweek replays.

Gulf in class

• At second in their division, Leeds are 42 places lower than Spurs, who are fourth in the top-flight.

Fifth Round draw

• Prize for the winners is a trip to Premier League Bolton in the last 16.

Head-to-head
• A stoppage-time penalty from Jermaine Beckford earned Leeds another chance to see off Tottenham.

Tottenham 2-2 Leeds (FA Cup, 23 Jan)

• Tottenham are unbeaten in six league and cup matches against Leeds (W4, D2).

• The Yorkshire club have not beaten Spurs since a 2-1 home victory in the Premier League on 4 November 2001, when Ian Harte and Harry Kewell scored their goals, after Gus Poyet had opened the Londoners' account.

FA Cup records and best performances

• Tottenham lead 3-1 in the FA Cup head-to-head standings with Leeds.

• Leeds' one victory was in the quarter-finals in 1972, the one and only time they went on to win the trophy.

• Tottenham's fourth round victory 10 years later, was one step on the road to Wembley and to Spurs lifting the trophy for one of the eight occasions they have done so in their history.

• This is the third time out of five that a replay has been required to resolve an FA Cup tie between the pair.

The clubs
LEEDS UNITED

Current form

• The 2-0 home win over Colchester on Saturday was Leeds' first victory in six league and cup matches since they knocked Manchester United out of the FA Cup in the third round on 3 January.

• Avoided defeat in 19 of 21 home games this season, 15 of which have been won.

FA Cup form

• Aiming for successive giant-killing acts, as they undertake their best run in the competition, since reaching the quarter-finals in 2002/03.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Current form

• Lost just one in their last 10 (all competitions).

• A 2-0 win at Blackburn on 19 December is their only victory in eight league and cup games on the road.

FA Cup form

• Tottenham are trying to avoid a fourth round exit for the third year running.

• Last knocked out by a lower league club in 2006; Leicester of the Championship.

• Last humiliated by a third level club 22 years ago; Port Vale defeated them 2-1 in the fourth round at Vale Park in January 1988.

Match officials
Referee: Andre Marriner (West Midlands)

Assistant referees: Dave Bryan and Andy Garratt

Fourth official: Graham Salisbury

Live text:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/fa_cup/8492869.stm
Min første Leeds-kamp:

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
« Svar #78 på: Februar 02, 2010, 16:01:31 »
Ifølge denne linken så kan de nye spillerne til Tottenham spille
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1165222.html?cid=rssfeed&att=

Nok en uetterrettelig nyhetssak fra en uinformert journalist. Det er fryktelig mange av de, så ikke tro på alt dere leser…… :)

Om Spurs benytter ikke spilleberettigede spillere er Leeds videre til 5.runde – uansett resultat....  8)

Blir spennende å se lagoppstillingen til Spurs. De har jo kvittet seg med en del spillere siden den første kampen (Keane, Hutton, Naughton) – i tillegg til mange skader (King, Woodgate, Pavluchenko, Lennon), og har derfor litt færre spilleralternativer å velge blant.

Har jo også en viktig toppkamp mot Aston Villa på lørdag å se fram til – hvor det i realiteten spilles om en Champions League plass neste sesong.  Veldig tricky situasjon for Spurs dette her…..
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....

Hallgeir *

« Svar #79 på: Februar 02, 2010, 16:33:07 »
Ifølge TIPS, som jeg stoler på, kan ikke Gudjohnsen spille.
Super Leeds since 1968

Kickthemdown

« Svar #80 på: Februar 02, 2010, 18:19:36 »
Spillere som ikke var registrert til kampen på WHL kan ikke spille i morgen heller. De kan derimot spille i 5 runde om de ikke har spilt FA-Cup for et annet lag denne sesongen.

Vi vinner denne lett tror jeg... 3-0?? ;D

TK20

« Svar #81 på: Februar 02, 2010, 18:25:11 »
Double doubt for Spurs replay

Leeds pair Patrick Kisnorbo and Neil Kilkenny are both doubtful for the FA Cup replay with Tottenham at Elland Road on Wednesday night.

Both players missed the weekend win over Colchester through injury and face a race against the clock to prove their fitness. Defender Kisnorbo is struggling with an Achilles/calf injury and midfielder Kilkenny has an ankle problem.

Leeds will also be without winger Max Gradel and new loan signings Gary McSheffrey and Shane Lowry, who are all ineligible for the fourth-round replay.

But manager Simon Grayson could have Andrew Hughes available following illness and he could step back in at left-back for Aston Villa youngster Lowry, while Bradley Johnson, who made way for McSheffrey against Colchester, could also return.

Lubo Michalik is expected to partner Richard Naylor in central defence should Kisnorbo fail to make it, with Grayson to decide which combination to go with.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/preview/0,16374,982_5912866,00.html

Ikke bra, ikke bra. Paddy vil åpenbart bli savnet, og jeg syns Killa hadde vært meget god å ha i denne kampen, som han var i forrige oppgjør, og mot scum. Synes nesten det virker som han spiller bedre mot bedre motstand.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #82 på: Februar 02, 2010, 18:28:54 »
Vanskelig kamp men litt lettere en det første oppgjøret men vanskeligere en scum-kampen. Håper Kisnorbo spiller for han er Viktig, med stor V ja.

Rune Bergen

« Svar #83 på: Februar 02, 2010, 20:27:22 »
;D Greit med en "storkamp" Håper selvsagt vi vinner, og er glad det hjelper bra på Økonomien.

Gleder meg mer til neste L1 kamp. tror Leeds er på rett vei igjen.

Marching on together  ;D

Håper som deg på flere gode resultat fremover.

Same

« Svar #84 på: Februar 02, 2010, 21:28:14 »
Hvilke puber er det bra og se kampen på med god stemning?

Tenkte og ta meg en tur ut i morra, i stedet for å sitte å se den hjemme i sofaen.

Torpe-do

« Svar #85 på: Februar 02, 2010, 21:31:24 »
Gjelder bortemålregelen her ??

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #86 på: Februar 02, 2010, 21:33:49 »

Tenkte og ta meg en tur ut i morra, i stedet for å sitte å se den hjemme i sofaen.

Hvor bor du da? Utifra navnet å dømme bor du på Finmarksvidden og der vet jeg ikke om noen puber;)

SDalen

« Svar #87 på: Februar 02, 2010, 21:34:02 »
Gjelder bortemålregelen her ??

Etter ekstraomganger er ferdigspilt ja :)
Rogaland whites!

Same

« Svar #88 på: Februar 02, 2010, 21:35:13 »

Hvor bor du da? Utifra navnet å dømme bor du på Finmarksvidden og der vet jeg ikke om noen puber;)

Haha, bra av meg og glemme og legge til det. Tenkte å ta turen inn til Oslo.  :P

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #89 på: Februar 02, 2010, 21:37:56 »

Rudi da. Det er jo elementærkunnskap at det største samefylket er Oslo  ::) ::) ::)
Det er der det bor flest samer.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan