Skrevet av Emne: TOMA 2: Nye rykter om eierskifte...  (Lest 444556 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Nye rykter om eierskifte...TOMA
« Svar #540 på: April 15, 2016, 16:08:50 »
Massimo Cellino demanding £5m deposit be paid to his lawyers in order to hold talks about selling Leeds
The sum is left with Cellino's lawyers in order to confirm their genuine interest, but Cellino has reiterated that he is 'not selling the club'
Ian Herbert Chief Sports Writer @ianherbs 2 hours

Massimo Cellino, left, has said he will stay away from Leeds games having indicated he will sell to a fans’ group PA
Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino has revealed that he asks all would-be buyers of the club to deposit money up front with his lawyers, amid suggestions that a Russian interested party has been told he will need to find £5m to talk about owning the Elland Road club.

An authoritative source with inside knowledge about the running of Leeds suggests that a prospective Russian buyer for the club has been told to produce £5m up front, in the last few months. Cellino said that it was entirely acceptable to ask for money to be placed with the lawyers so as to ensure that buyers are not wasting his time.

“We ask them to put [a sum] in the account of the lawyers to show they are willing,” he said. “A lot of people say they are interested. I have 2,000 people want to buy the club.” Cellino said that a group of Saudi investors had been interested. He did not comment on the alleged Russian interest or the reported £5m sum.

Cellino faces more mass protest about his ownership this weekend, with a march planned from Leeds city centre to Elland Road by the ‘Time to Go Massimo’ campaign group, before tomorrow’s home game against Reading.

The humiliating Lucy Ward sex discrimination case, which saw the club accused of creating a “sham” excuse for sacking the education and welfare officers because she happened to be the partner of manager Neil Redfearn who was also being ousted, has seen a ratcheting up of demands that the Italian sell up and go.

But Cellino insisted he would do nothing of the sort. I’m not selling the club. If I had to buy the club again – never. I’m dealing with things every day that are not football,” he said. “But I’m not selling the club.”

More about: Massimo CellinoLeeds United

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #542 på: Mai 22, 2016, 21:36:11 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #543 på: Mai 22, 2016, 22:11:48 »
Sikkert bare piss som vanlig

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #544 på: Mai 22, 2016, 22:42:40 »

chief

1 4 all and all 4 1

DenHviteYeboah

Gufrias

« Svar #547 på: Mai 23, 2016, 16:55:35 »

Da forventer jeg skikkelige investeringer i toppspillere og støtteapparat.   ;)
La milliardene rulle!
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #548 på: Juni 19, 2016, 11:27:27 »
Nye TOMA-rykter (Take Over, my ass...) dukker jevnlig opp på waccoe.

Noen ganger har de vist seg å være hold i, andre ganger direkte bullshit. Atter andre ganger kan de ha vært hold i men har ikke nådd langt nok i prosessen til at de har blitt offentlig knowledge.

Massimo har jo gitt uttrykk for at han angrer på at han kjøpte Leeds. Samtidig har han tydeligvis 'satt' en pris på klubben som gjør oppkjøp nærmest umulig. Samtidig, vil han virkelig selge er det mulig å forhandle ned slikt...

Når nye rykter dukker opp pleier man å gå ryktesprederen etter i sømmene, er det en med hold i?

Denne gangen er det 'letmein' som poster. Gammel forumist med beskjedne 614 poster og i sum i utgangspunktet troverdig...

OK, wasnt going to post due to obvious grief people get for passing on info, but I've had a beer so dont give a f**k. 

3 billionaires in a consortium doing DD, one from Oz. They are further forward than any previous groups and have been.

How do I know this, my mate told me, how does he know, hes met the main one.

Obviously we've been here before, and theyve got to deal with the Cellino, so it wont be straight forward, and its Leeds,  so it bound to go wrong, but f**k me our luck must change one day. 

Griff kom da frem med:

Probably get the same abuse as every other on here but I am going to add my 2 bobs worth anyway. The main player who is ''interested'' is indeed Frank Lowy's son Steve, I know and have worked for the family for a good few years. As far as I know they have not done DD and not ''further forward than any previous group''. I do know that this is the third time they have had people in place to try and do something but to be honest I don't hold much hope that this time is any different - could be wrong. Outro, one of Bates shady companies, I remember was mentioned as one of the reasons a previous attempt failed - don't know why. 

Frank Lowy var en kar som var mye fremme i bildet den gang Bates forsøkte å selge Leeds.

Steven Lowy AM (born 24 November 1962) is co-Chief Executive Officer of Westfield Corporation, a leading global shopping centre company with 40 shopping centres under management valued at US$29.3 billion. He also serves on the board of Scentre Group,[2] the premier Australian shopping centre company, which has 47 shopping centres under management valued at A$39.4 billion. In November 2015 he was elected Chairman of Football Federation Australia.[3]

Lowy is the third and youngest son of Frank Lowy, a co-founder of Westfield. The Lowy family is one of the most prominent business families in Australia with a reported net worth in excess of $8 billion in 2016.[4] In late 2014, Steven Lowy’s life was documented in a feature article in The AFR Magazine, "The Son Rises: Steven Lowy ascends at Westfield".[5] In 2010 Lowy was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia for service to business, philanthropy, the arts and medical research.

Nytt hint:

Could be nothing, but after MC announced to Amitai the board meeting another journalist posed a Q about GFH/the meeting and got back "sorry I canti (sic) talk about", not won't, can't. 

Already added my 2 bobs worth yesterday to say I had heard of the Australian link a while back. I'm sure letmein is genuine... 

When there was talk about us being interested in Fletcher from scum Westhoughton posted that no decision had been made by LUFC because there was a massive offer on the table to buy the club (something along those lines anyway) 

Lov å håpe, at least I do. Selv om det nok er langt frem...
« Siste redigering: Juni 19, 2016, 11:29:57 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #549 på: Juni 19, 2016, 12:33:05 »
Interessant lesning Asbjørn.
Viser jo at der faktisk er interesse for å kjøpe Leeds.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Budda

« Svar #550 på: Juni 19, 2016, 12:39:37 »
Kan ikke si at jeg er veldig lysten på russiske eiere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endre

Sydhagen

« Svar #551 på: Juni 19, 2016, 12:46:18 »

Her er det vel rykter om australske eiere.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Budda

« Svar #552 på: Juni 19, 2016, 12:51:10 »

Merkelig, tror det er noe feil med forumet. Har ikke skrevet dette nå. Husker jeg kommenterte det en stund tilbake da det var et rykte om russiske eiere

Endre

Sydhagen

« Svar #553 på: Juni 19, 2016, 13:11:15 »

Merkelig, tror det er noe feil med forumet. Har ikke skrevet dette nå. Husker jeg kommenterte det en stund tilbake da det var et rykte om russiske eiere

Bedre seint enn aldri  :D

Blank_File

« Svar #554 på: Juni 19, 2016, 16:27:21 »
Veldig bra hvis du vil holde oss oppdatert Asbjørn. Om det kommer noe mer spennede. Det er langt fram, men jeg kan vente ti år til hvis jeg vet at vi kan bli normale igjen.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #555 på: Juni 19, 2016, 20:49:07 »
...for øvrig, tirsdag er det visst både styremøte, Lucy Ward-saken og et-eller-annet i en italiensk rettssal.

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #556 på: Juni 20, 2016, 18:02:17 »
Ikke akkurat mye nytt av FACTS som har kommet i dag men merker meg denne kommentaren fra Gary Cooper: 
Dont read too much into it chaps,there are now two players in the game but a seller who is very difficult to deal with
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #557 på: Juni 20, 2016, 18:55:50 »
Hvor henter du dette fra?
Good question - burde opplyst om det :)

Fra en diskusjon på Facebook, i gruppen LUFC Fans Share Support Group
- jeg trenger vel ikke å opplyse om hvem Gary Cooper er... :o
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #558 på: Juli 29, 2016, 07:49:55 »
Nye rykter. Nå fra Kina.

http://www.china.org.cn/sports/2016-07/29/content_38982606.htm

A Chinese consortium could be set to launch a bid for English Championship soccer club Leeds United.

The offer, which is likely to include an injection of working capital, could involve a payment for the club of more than 100 million pounds ($131 million).

The move follows Chinese conglomerate Fosun's acquisition of Wolverhampton Wanderers and the purchase of Aston Villa by Tony Xia's Recon Group.

The consortium is believed to consist of leading but as yet unnamed Chinese entrepreneurs as well as a private equity group.

It has been put together by Steve Tappin, the chief executive officer and founder of consultancy Xinfu, who has been holding talks in Beijing this week.

Tappin, who is also the presenter of the CEO Guru series on BBC World, declined to comment on the details of the potential offer.

"I have had a series of meetings with related parties all this week, and there is definite interest in buying Leeds, but I want to ensure it would be with long-term investment, significant working capital and the right governance so it can be a stable platform for sustainable Premier League success," he said.

"Leeds United is a big club with a very strong fan base and huge potential for investors, particularly if it can be returned to the Premiership."

The club, which finished 13th in the Championship last season, is owned by Italian businessman Massimo Cellino, whose family trust controls 81.58 percent.

Cellino bought it in April 2014 but has had a difficult period in charge, even agreeing to sell the club to its fans last year before calling off the deal.

He told The Times in May he would sell if he got the right offer.

"If somebody doesn't come in then I have no choice but to run it. A lot of people have called me, but they are just fishing. I don't see the money," he said.

The consortium could make its move before the transfer window closes on Aug 31.

The club is likely to have a value of between 50 million and 60 million pounds, but will probably also need an injection of working capital of a similar amount from the new owners.

Sydhagen

« Svar #559 på: Juli 29, 2016, 07:51:28 »
Nye rykter. Nå fra Kina.

A Chinese consortium could be set to launch a bid for English Championship soccer club Leeds United.

The offer, which is likely to include an injection of working capital, could involve a payment for the club of more than 100 million pounds ($131 million).

The move follows Chinese conglomerate Fosun's acquisition of Wolverhampton Wanderers and the purchase of Aston Villa by Tony Xia's Recon Group.

The consortium is believed to consist of leading but as yet unnamed Chinese entrepreneurs as well as a private equity group.

It has been put together by Steve Tappin, the chief executive officer and founder of consultancy Xinfu, who has been holding talks in Beijing this week.

Tappin, who is also the presenter of the CEO Guru series on BBC World, declined to comment on the details of the potential offer.

"I have had a series of meetings with related parties all this week, and there is definite interest in buying Leeds, but I want to ensure it would be with long-term investment, significant working capital and the right governance so it can be a stable platform for sustainable Premier League success," he said.

"Leeds United is a big club with a very strong fan base and huge potential for investors, particularly if it can be returned to the Premiership."

The club, which finished 13th in the Championship last season, is owned by Italian businessman Massimo Cellino, whose family trust controls 81.58 percent.

Cellino bought it in April 2014 but has had a difficult period in charge, even agreeing to sell the club to its fans last year before calling off the deal.

He told The Times in May he would sell if he got the right offer.

"If somebody doesn't come in then I have no choice but to run it. A lot of people have called me, but they are just fishing. I don't see the money," he said.

The consortium could make its move before the transfer window closes on Aug 31.

The club is likely to have a value of between 50 million and 60 million pounds, but will probably also need an injection of working capital of a similar amount from the new owners.

Johnny Bateman ‏@Johnny48013909  12 minfor 12 minutter siden
@VitalLeeds is that site reliable ? #praying

Vital Leeds ‏@VitalLeeds  6 minfor 6 minutter siden Vis oversettelse
@Johnny48013909 I hope so. It is the  authorized government portal site to China

auren

« Svar #560 på: Juli 29, 2016, 08:28:11 »
Jeg er dessverre noget skeptisk til at kinesiske forretningsmenn skal overta Leeds...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Sydhagen

« Svar #561 på: Juli 29, 2016, 08:32:45 »
Jeg er dessverre noget skeptisk til at kinesiske forretningsmenn skal overta Leeds...

auren

Spm er, blir det bedre eller verre enn det vi har nå?

arneg

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #563 på: Juli 29, 2016, 08:55:21 »

Tallalallalallalallalallalallalallalallalallalallalallalallalalllala, and the winner is, none of the above

Bjorn

Marching On! 4276

Sydhagen

« Svar #565 på: Juli 29, 2016, 09:38:35 »

Skeptisk så det holder..

Det ligger jo i naturen til en Leeds supporter  :D

Men et rykte er det, og av det litt mer seriøse slaget etter det jeg kan skjønne.

Sydhagen

« Svar #566 på: Juli 29, 2016, 09:47:48 »
Phil Hay er på saken:

Phil Hay
‏@PhilHayYEP
@chewyleeds @lufctrust I've emailed Steve Tappin to ask if the quotes/story are legit

Sydhagen

« Svar #567 på: Juli 29, 2016, 09:55:39 »
Steve Tappin tweetet dette da Fosun tok over Wolves:

Steve Tappin CEO ‏@SteveTappin  22. jul. Vis oversettelse
Steve Tappin CEO Retweetet BBC WM Sport 95.6
So frustrating that Fosun are investing into Wolves rather than Leeds United.#lufc

Steve Tappin er mannen det snakkes om i denne artikkelen.

Sydhagen

Sydhagen

« Svar #569 på: Juli 29, 2016, 10:05:43 »
Nå rapporterer YEP journalister på Twitter også om det.