Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Storaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14  (Lest 1426734 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 6 gjester leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Sv: Suspendert hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #3360 på: April 02, 2015, 21:11:40 »
Jeg liker ikke det som skjer, reiser over om en uke og sist gang jeg var på dobbelmatch ble det to forsmedlige tap mot dårlig motstand.

Frykter at det samme kan skje nå!

Når det er sagt så halshugger jeg ingen før eventuelt sannheten kommer frem.

Jeg lukter Poyet lang vei!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

DaGa

« Svar #3361 på: April 02, 2015, 21:32:18 »

Jeg lukter Poyet lang vei!

Er Poyet villig til å trene Leeds under Cellino for slikk og ingenting? Eller har Cellino råd til å gi Poyet en normal managerlønn og da mest sannsynlig en fallskjerm etter, hmmm, skal vi si maks 6 mnd?

Hvis Cellino/Salerno ikke hadde en jævla god grunn til å sparke Thompson, så er det påtide å få kastet de toskene tilbake til mafialand! Dette er rett og slett latterlig hvis han får fyken pga manglende resultat, bruk av feil spillere eller hva alle ryktene sier.

Men som profesjonelle klubbeiere og sportslig ansvarlige så regner jeg med at de har en meget god grunn til å sparke han. Noe utenomsportslig, som at han har hatt seg med dattera til Cellino, eller kona, noe i den duren :o :o
We all LOVE LEEDS!

Leedsfan

« Svar #3362 på: April 03, 2015, 16:11:56 »
Hvis halvparten av disse spekulasjonene stemmer så er jo Cellino mer gal enn jeg trodde!
"
Massimo Cellino this week proved that getting his own way was more important to him than Leeds United winning. And that is why it’s time to leave. One thing that people like Cellino don’t understand is that he isn’t Leeds United, he simply currently owns it. If a man owns a dog, he isn’t the dog, he’s just responsible for it’s well-being and behaviour. Cellino’s behaviour has shown it’s time to take us back to the Dogs Home or hand us to a better owner.

From the off I liked Cellino, I liked the way he was shaking things up – to me there seemed method to his madness. A lot of what he did: the redundancies, closing Thorp Arch over the summer, making players bring their own lunch, appointing a wildcard manager out of his depth, ushering the Championship’s leading scorer out of the door were hugely unpopular but he was doing it to balance the books.

Any Leeds fan over the age of 20 should know and understand the importance of stopping the club operating at a loss.

I could forgive him David Hockaday, it was a massive mistake that seemed to reflect Cellino’s over-confidence in the league. After Neil Redfearn had an almost 100% month in charge it seemed hasty to appoint another guy with no track record and the arrival of Darko from Darkest Slovenia was a bad appointment. If Leeds were going to give someone with little managerial experience in this league a chance, then surely the caretaker with ten points out of a possible 12 would have been the man to back.

After a difficult end to last year when Redfearn struggled to remotivate an unbalanced squad of youngsters, foreign newcomers and lagging journeymen, the new year saw the arrival of a good assistant coach. A new formation and first team line-up emerged that, whilst still lacking a cutting edge, found a way to win and accumulate points.

Before Steve Thompson arrived our win ratio was 29%, since then it has grown to 42%, and that’s from a team with a regular centre forward who hasn’t actually scored since Alex Ferguson was manager of Manchester United.

The decision to not play Antennucci over the last few months has been the only baffling element of what has progressively been a very enjoyable second half to the season. Coming on at Brighton and Fulham he looked inventive, sharp and a cut above some of the players around him.

This has now emerged yesterday was a Cellino directive. If Antenucci scores another two goals the club are contractually obliged to retain him for another two seasons. Weird. I’d have thought that was a good thing. He looks the sort of player like a Strachan or Sheringham whose brain would keep him ahead of the opposition, despite him turning the grand old age of 31.

That Cellino had insisted Antennucci doesn’t play full games has proven he would rather save money than win games. He knows Leeds are safe from relegation so now he wants to keep the costs down. Packed lunches is one thing but holding your team back from winning is another.

Which brings us onto the effective dismissal of Steve Thompson. As soon as I heard he had gone I tweeted what I have known for a while. Cellino has repeatedly wanted to fire Redfearn during the current excellent run for drawing games he believes we should have won, and not fielding enough of the players he himself helped chose.

This is rich given he doesn’t want to field one of the best players he brought in. In Silvestre, Bamba, Bellusci and Berardi, Cellino has added enough imported blood to the team for the rest of it to be pretty much filled with home-grown academy talent. This was exactly the ratio Benito Carbone said Cellino wanted when he was doing voluntary work for the owner at the start of his reign.

Most of his imports have been given a fair chance. The best have established themselves whilst others like Bianchi were tolerated far longer than form should have allowed.

His decision yesterday was a deliberate attempt to get Redfearn to walk away. No doubt he believes the director of football, Mr Salerno, who has always seemed to be behind the club in a good way and was unfortunate in being told to deliver the bad news yesterday, can sit on the bench for the last handful of games.

The Antennucci and Thompson decisions are not in the best interest of the club, team, manager or fans. One is a pointless financial saving that wont even have any impact for 14 months and the other is the petty action of a spoilt Italian brat, cushioned by the success his father brought to the family business, thrashing in his utter frustration that The Guardian picked the coach and not the owner, as reason for the club’s on-field improvements.

Antennucci, Thompson and Redfearn have all been very good for Leeds United this year, the atmosphere at recent games on and off the pitch has been brilliant, and everything was becoming nicely balanced to create a foundation for future success.

I don’t think Neil Redfearn will be the manager come the summer holidays and at that point you will have players worth a lot of money without their mentor and who could blame them when the Villas of this world come knocking with contracts worth four times what they are on.

For those who I argued with when I believed Cellino would be good for the club, I now stand corrected. He has given the framework for the coach to improve on the pitch but he is now nothing more than the enemy within. God only knows who he will appoint as the next manager but don’t back anyone who might make sense. Our only hope is a better owner will make him an offer he can’t turn down."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3363 på: April 03, 2015, 17:01:15 »
Simon Austin Sport

Friday, 3 April 2015

Leeds United's 'mad Thursday' explained

Not for the first time in Massimo Cellino's Leeds' reign, fans were left scratching their heads yesterday and asking 'what was all that about?'

At the start of the morning, news came through that assistant manager Steve Thompson had been suspended. This was a shock, to say the least.

Thompson had been given a letter, signed by Nicola Salerno, informing him he was suspended (with the word suspended spelt incorrectly) and that his contract, which expires this summer, would not be renewed.

Then, just as Neil Redfearn was about to attend his weekly press conference ahead of the Blackburn game on Saturday (understandably, he had considered cancelling it, before deciding he would front up to discuss a decision he had known nothing about), I wrote this story for The Sun revealing that the manager had been told he was not allowed to pick his top scorer, Mirco Antenucci.

The two stories, combined, gave a feeling of chaos, of a club in disarray. They weren't two random events that just happened to coincide though.

They were linked. And this is why.

Earlier in the week, Redfearn was told by chairman Andrew Umbers, in no uncertain terms, that he was not to select Antenucci because of a clause in his contract triggering an automatic one-year extension should he score 12 goals.

This would mean the striker staying at Elland Road for a further two seasons beyond the current one, as well as receiving a cash bonus.

This incentivised contract was seen as good business when it was agreed, as it would guarantee that the player would be rewarded only if he achieved. It was seen as insurance for the club. Everyone's a winner, or something like that.

Only Antenucci did get very close to reaching the stipulated target, and the club decided it didn't like the incentive any more. Antenucci is already 30; he has done fairly well although not outstandingly well in his first season; and the club's ownership situation is now up in the air.

These incentivised contracts are not unusual in football. And, even though it seems bizarre, this would not be the first time a club has wanted to avoid playing someone about to activate a clause.

But what is rather poor form is the fact that Umbers told Redfearn he could not disclose the real reason for not selecting Antenucci.

This put the manager in a difficult position. It's not hard to see why. Just consider if, at a press conference or in a post-match interview, he was asked why he had not selected the club's top scorer, a striker who had netted in his last two matches.

He would have to lie. And that sat uneasily with an honest man of integrity like Redfearn - one who also has a clause in his contract stating he has full autonomy over team selection.

So this caused tension between Redfearn and Umbers. The manager said he would not go along with what he had been told, and that if he couldn't pick Antenucci, he would at least be honest about the reason, saying it was a board decision.

In response, Umbers told Redfearn he must not do that and there would be consequences should he do so. Was Cellino aware of all this and ultimately behind the decision?

That's a question I could not answer definitively.

Then there was something of a stand-off between Redfearn and the board.

The club was obviously loath to suspend or sack the manager. He has done an excellent job this year, has brought through a fine crop of young homegrown players and is held in high esteem by the club's fans.

So what was the next most severe thing they could do?

Thompson was informed in the letter that he was being suspended because of the way he had been 'carrying out his duties'. But this doesn't wash.

Surely it was Redfearn's place and his alone to decide on the way his assistant was carrying out his duties? And he has always said that he was delighted with what Thompson had done.

And the form of the team, the morale of the team, has been excellent in 2015.

It's hard to escape the conclusion that this was a way of clipping Redfearn's wings, of showing him who was boss, of rebuking him, without taking the ultimate step of targeting him directly.

It's fair to say that Cellino was not sure about Thompson's appointment in the first place and that it took the persistence of chief operating officer Matt Child to push his signing through.

Cellino was always slightly suspicious of him after that as well. Perhaps it was because the Italian thought the appointment impacted on his own relationship with Redfearn and his own involvement in the football side of things, but that's speculation.

For his part, Redfearn has always spoken highly of Cellino, most recently in an interview with the BBC last week.

They genuinely get on and have a rapport. Having spent time with Cellino myself, I can vouch for the fact he can be extremely charismatic and inspirational. When he's in the mood, he can carry people along with his passion and vision.

And that can be powerful. At times like those, you genuinely think Leeds United could be onto big things with him at the helm.

Cellino can also be very astute and perceptive about people, and extremely knowledgeable about football.

But. And there are some serious buts. He can be extremely erratic and irrational. We have seen this when he has sacked people on a whim, in a fit of pique. Or when he has persisted with fights that were probably not worth fighting.

He also has an unfortunate trait of wanting to be the centre of attention and I wonder whether he has enjoyed watching the club's success in 2015 from afar, while he is sat in Miami and not involved on the ground at Elland Road or Thorpe Arch.

At times, he has seemed reminiscent of a child who has had a lavish birthday party laid on, only to find out he is ignored when it takes place.

Simon Austin at 02:59

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Gufrias

« Svar #3364 på: April 03, 2015, 17:35:49 »
Uffda!

Simon Austin er troverdig. Han har brukt å være snar med å finne sannheten om det som skjer bak kulissene i Leeds. Hvis han skriver at Thompson ikke har gjort noe galt, er det antakelig sant.

Ny hovedtrener neste sesong, tenker jeg.  :'(
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Leedsfan

« Svar #3365 på: April 03, 2015, 17:39:58 »
Jeg kjøper det SA skriver, Redders fikk smake pisken for sin illojalitet.. Kompisen fikk sparken!

Helt sykt!

Forever Whites

« Svar #3366 på: April 03, 2015, 18:14:06 »
Når skal vi supportere få en opptur?  Tar på og få slike slag som dette i trynet år etter år etter år.............
Medlem 94237

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: Suspendert hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #3367 på: April 03, 2015, 18:31:25 »
Jeg tror ikke Elland Road publikumet kommer til å være nådige fremover. For min del har jeg stilt meg bak Cellino helt fram til denne hendelsen. Nå er det slutt. Få dette pakket bort fra vår klubb om det så betyr at vi ender opp i administrasjon.

Annesj

« Svar #3368 på: April 03, 2015, 19:10:35 »
Aldri vært helt anti cellino. Heller ikke ekstremt pro. Men nå begynner jeg å ønske meg nye eiere....igjen. Dette som nå skjer er IKKE bra. Men admin er å dra det litt langt  ;)
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Cherry

« Svar #3369 på: April 03, 2015, 19:48:36 »
Cellino tror har ER Leeds United.... Han skjønner ikke at INGEN person er større enn klubben >:(
Engelsk fotball, følelser, passion og commitment vet han ikke mye om....det syns nå.

HAN må ha oppmerksomhet, og nå lider han av og ikke være i rampelyset- Neil og Thompson har fått snudd skuta UTEN at han har vært involvert....

Akkurat nå i mitt hode: Tosk og egoist.

eros

« Svar #3370 på: April 03, 2015, 20:44:38 »
Jeg sier bare to ting... Fy Faen...

What a waste...

Skyter oss selv i foten, gang på gang

Kontakinte

Sv: Sv: Suspendert hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #3371 på: April 03, 2015, 23:03:07 »
Jeg tror ikke Elland Road publikumet kommer til å være nådige fremover. For min del har jeg stilt meg bak Cellino helt fram til denne hendelsen. Nå er det slutt. Få dette pakket bort fra vår klubb om det så betyr at vi ender opp i administrasjon.
Ditto!

Trond90

« Svar #3372 på: April 04, 2015, 01:12:21 »
Kom over en status på facebook her tidligere.. Når kan vi få en som gjør noe i plassen for og bare prate om alt han skal gjøre for Leeds men som bare blir bullshit.. :/

Cellino's track record:
- Swooped in, illegally sacked McDermott causing chaos throughout the club.
- Wanted to appoint a no-mark Italian 3rd tier to take his place.
- Made deal with GFH which still gives them a stranglehold on the club.
- Promised to buy back ER, failed.
- Made us a laughing stock with the press.
- Told numourous lies.
- Failed to clear our debt despite being an illeged billionaire.
- Appointed a non-league failure as our head coach.
- Sold McCormack, failed to replace him.
- Signed 18 players, only 4 of which look to be any good.
- Gave Matt Smith a new contract, only to sell him for a pittence on the last hour of deadline day.
- Sacked Hockaday after 4 league games in charge.
- Sacks key staff on a whim constantly.

- Constantly undermines managers, insisting to buy cheap foreigners who don't know the league and who the manager has never heard of, whilst also meddling with team selections.
- Allowed Bates to get a foot back in the door.
- Sacked Milanic after 6 games in charge. Meaning we had to make our 3rd managerial appointment before November.
- Gets banned for tax evasion, placing the club in uncertainty.
- Gets rid of a player that was one of our best and most experienced players in the first half of the season FOR FREE whilst we were in a relegation battle (Charlie Taylor has done very well in Warnock's absence but is still lacking proper cover).

- Appointed Umbers as temporary chairman, a snake who has worked with Bates and GFH.
- Allowed the contracts of Cook, Byram and Austin to run down.
- Gave Antenucci a contract entitling him to extensions if he meets requirements, then freezes him out because he's about to meet those requirements.
- Breaks apart a management team that was fixing Cellino's own wrecklessness, that have given youth players such as Cook and Mowatt a chance, that have given previously failing players like Murphy and Austin the confidence to be able to turn their Leeds careers around. Are you upset your precious Serie B dross and diamond formation aren't playing a part in this turn around?

Cellino has been extremely lucky this season, a group of promising players have emerged which he largely had no involvement with, a promising manager has come into the fold who Cellino, after two failed appointments, has stumbled across. We have the opportunity to build a team to win promotion next season, but instead it seems Cellino wishes to destabilise it.

Concerned that yesterday's events will lead to Cook, Mowatt and Byram exiting the club, which will mean I'm done with this club until someone comes in and intent is shown.

This cunt is arguably worse than Bates, it's time for us fans to stop laying down and take the abuse, we have to be radical at times like this, vote with your feet if that's what it takes to get cunts like Cellino, GFH, Umbers and Bates out of this club for good.
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

ibster

« Svar #3373 på: April 04, 2015, 08:06:09 »
Jeg har hele tiden tenkt at Cellino er bedre enn GFH og Bates, men det betyr ikke at han er BRA. Det er krise å sparke Thompson, og nå som det ser ut som om Redfearn forsvinner ut døra etter ham så er jeg redd vi trenger et mirakel for å beholde Cook, Byram, Mowatt, Cooper og Taylor... Dette er 5 skritt tilbake - minst!

Om det mot formodning er slik at Cellino ikke støtter Salernos(?) avgjørelse om å sparke Thompson så er det for mye forlangt å forvente at Redfearn og Thompson vil sitte på gjerdet i en måned til for å se om onkel Massimo kommer og ordner opp i Mai.

Jeg kan forstå at de høye herrer lar Ante sitte på sidelinjen for å unngå en toårig kontraktsforlengelse men da må de ikke sette munnkurv på Redfearn til pressen.

HJELP, hva nå...?

Cannavaro

« Svar #3374 på: April 04, 2015, 09:27:33 »
Jeg tror ikke Massimo Cellino er særlig god i sjakk.

Beslutningen fra ledelsen ; les Cellino og sendemann Salerno, om å sparke Thompson - kan ikke være mye gjennomtenkt.  Videre at Antenucci er på en prestasjonskontrakt som eventuelt har gjort at han har spilt lite, kan heller ikke sees som særlig smart.  Kontrakter som dette har vi hørt om før, gjerne i form av antall kamper spilt o.s.v. så utløser det en pay-out f.eks.
Hos forbundet i ligaen så vil det bli en grundig gjennomgang av Thompsons avskjedigelse, og i lys av at Cellino selv er suspendert som eier, så kan dette umulig ha en god innvirkning på hans sak.  Dette blir mer fyr på bålet.  Italieneren skyter seg selv i foten. Han bør innse og forstå at hans dager som eier i klubben snart er talte.

For eventuelt å selge et "selskap", les ; Leeds United FC, så bør man "pynte bruden" som det så kjekt heter. Altså forberede og vise til gode resultater før et eventuet salg.  Når vi ser på statistikk og vet hva Thompson har betydd for Redfearn som hans høyre hånd, så må det være svært uklokt å gi han fyken i denne sammenheng. Legger vi til at klubbens toppscorer ikke skal benyttes i særlig grad, så får man assosiasjoner til - "sinnsyk i gjerningsøyeblikket"......det er så langt unna prestasjonsfremmede tiltak som det går an å få bli.  En god avslutning på sesongen, vil være mer attraktivt for en eventuelt ny kjøper (og bedre pris), enn en plassering i "sumpen".

Cellino eier egentlig bare driften av klubben, tilhørende spillere og administrasjon, om han blir ytterligere presset og skaper misnøye mot seg (som han gjør nå) så har vi mer å frykte før eventuelt eierskapsendring ; spillersalg.
For å få mer tilbake for hans investering så kan han selge spillere for å pynte ytterligere på regnskapet.  Jeg håper for guds skyld vi ikke kommer dit.

Cellino er nesten sjakk matt, men vil gjøre offer for å forsvare dronningen sin.
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Blank_File

Sv: Sv: Sv: Suspendert hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #3375 på: April 04, 2015, 13:33:43 »
Jeg tror ikke Massimo Cellino er særlig god i sjakk.

Cellino er nesten sjakk matt, men vil gjøre offer for å forsvare dronningen sin.

Bittelitt i tvil om du heller kan være noen killer i sjakk! :)

Kato

« Svar #3376 på: April 05, 2015, 13:12:51 »
Hvis jeg prøver å se i glasskula så tror jeg Cellino selger, Byram, Cook, og Mowatt. Og så selger klubben.

God business for han.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #3377 på: April 05, 2015, 13:15:07 »
Hvis jeg prøver å se i glasskula så tror jeg Cellino selger, Byram, Cook, og Mowatt. Og så selger klubben.

God business for han.

Du har nok rett her. Cellino vil nå cashe inn på absolutt det meste når det gjelder spillere. Sett at han får inn en 40 mill pund for spillerne. Ja da kan han med Italiensk god selvtilfredshet selge klubben for 10 mill pund, og alikevel ha tjent penger på klubben

sportcarl1

« Svar #3378 på: April 05, 2015, 13:27:57 »

God business for han.

Du har nok rett her. Cellino vil nå cashe inn på absolutt det meste når det gjelder spillere. Sett at han får inn en 40 mill pund for spillerne. Ja da kan han med Italiensk god selvtilfredshet selge klubben for 10 mill pund, og alikevel ha tjent penger på klubben
alltså det han tjänar på att sälja lovande spelare lär han förlora den dag han säljer klubben,  med ungdommarna kvr i klubben, skall det inte vara några problem att sälja klubben för 50 miljoner pund

Gufrias

« Svar #3379 på: April 05, 2015, 16:58:36 »

God business for han.
Cellino eier ikke spillerne, så for å få overgangspengene i egen lomme må han begå underslag.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3380 på: April 05, 2015, 18:08:38 »
@PA_dugout: On this day in 2014, Massimo Cellino won his appeal to take control of @LUFC. He's currently banned from doing so. http://t.co/OSsPKGJTFu
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Cherry

« Svar #3381 på: April 05, 2015, 18:27:19 »
Stakkars vår ego sentrerte italienske eier....
Får ikke nok cred om dagen, mye positivt skjer uten han....det må han gjøre noe med.

Men tar av meg hatten OM han får solgt klubben nå...

Kato

« Svar #3382 på: April 05, 2015, 18:28:33 »
God gammel forretningsånd sier vel at man får mer ved å selge stykkevis og delt, kontra alt samlet.

Leedsfan

« Svar #3383 på: April 05, 2015, 21:34:14 »

God gammel forretningsånd sier vel at man får mer ved å selge stykkevis og delt, kontra alt samlet.

Han kunne sett på Leeds som en investering, satset noen titalls millioner neste år og kanskje vunnet jackpot!

Jeg skjønner rett og slett ikke det som skjer om dagen på noen som helst måte! Har Cellino virkelig trykket på selv-utslettelsesknappen?

sportcarl1

« Svar #3384 på: April 05, 2015, 22:17:25 »

Han kunne sett på Leeds som en investering, satset noen titalls millioner neste år og kanskje vunnet jackpot!

Jeg skjønner rett og slett ikke det som skjer om dagen på noen som helst måte! Har Cellino virkelig trykket på selv-utslettelsesknappen?

och vad vet vi om nästa säsong?

Cherry

« Svar #3385 på: April 06, 2015, 00:27:34 »
I den tåka som eksisterer nå , der vår eier sitter i Miami- suspendert pga av skattefusk, så er det vanskelig og ta han alvorlig faktisk.... Hva er det egentlig han melder med og ha fått ett bud fra Red.Bull konsernet?
Gjør han seg / klubben mer åpen for salg- vet/ skjønner han nå at han med de rettssakene som venter  ikke har mulighet for å drive/ eie en engelsk klubb på lovverdig måte videre... Og derfor vil/ må selge?

Krampetrekninger for og virke mer attraktiv som klubb? Falske rykter om bud?
Ingen ting overrasker meg særlig med denne eieren lenger...riktignok har han investert millioner på klubben vår, men hän så kanskje ikke at regler- les lover i dette landet kunne stoppe ham som nå.... Så derfor " pynter han på brura" - og Casher inn som den Businessmannen han er ;)

Få inn eier med midler som kan og VIL brukes på laget vårt!

Sydhagen

« Svar #3386 på: April 06, 2015, 09:56:27 »
Man kan beskylde Cellino for mye rart, men tror ikke man skal beskylde han for å ikke ville bruke penger på laget...
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3387 på: April 06, 2015, 11:41:15 »
@sport_simon: Cellino says he's been told Red Bull asked lufc board if they could look at the books and were told 'for the last time, we are not selling’.

@APOPEY: @sport_simon that doesn't tally with telling @PhilHayYEP that an offer had been made nor Red Bull denying interest.

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #3388 på: April 06, 2015, 12:35:43 »
Man kan beskylde Cellino for mye rart, men tror ikke man skal beskylde han for å ikke ville bruke penger på laget...

Enig i det. Et pluss også for hans genuine interesse for fotball, men det blir en sørgelig og dårlig trøst når han i tillegg gjør eierskapet til sin egen egotripp.

Jeg håper at han aldri mer får lov til å drive denne klubben (helst ingen andre heller). Jeg vemmes når jeg tenker på hvordan han har pisset fansen opp etter ryggen ved å prøve å "være en av gutta", for så å legge nesa si bort i det som han burde la kompetente folk holde på med.

Jeg hadde tatt imot Red Bull med åpne armer.
Super Leeds since 1968

Sydhagen

« Svar #3389 på: April 06, 2015, 12:53:05 »

Enig i det. Et pluss også for hans genuine interesse for fotball, men det blir en sørgelig og dårlig trøst når han i tillegg gjør eierskapet til sin egen egotripp.

Jeg håper at han aldri mer får lov til å drive denne klubben (helst ingen andre heller). Jeg vemmes når jeg tenker på hvordan han har pisset fansen opp etter ryggen ved å prøve å "være en av gutta", for så å legge nesa si bort i det som han burde la kompetente folk holde på med.

Jeg hadde tatt imot Red Bull med åpne armer.

Så lenge vi blir hetende Leeds United og spiller med hvite drakter tar jeg også imot Red Bull med åpne armer.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."