Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Storaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14  (Lest 1426387 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Ny hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino? "Pending FL approval"
« Svar #570 på: Februar 05, 2014, 17:31:39 »

Cellino - more than meets the eye

Massimo Cellino is close to finalising his proposed takeover of Leeds United. Luca Cetta profiles the eccentric owner and wonders if fan consternation is warranted.

It looked to be headed south before the adventure actually began. Late last week news filtered through that Leeds boss Brian McDermott was sacked. He was not on the bench a day later as Leeds thrashed Huddersfield Town 5-1. The finger was pointed at Massimo Cellino, their potential new owner. Cellino has agreed to buy 75 per cent of the club - was this the first step in a rocky journey?

Not according to the man himself. “I want the Coach back and have been trying to call him,” Cellino claimed last weekend. “I don’t mind this Coach. How could I sack anyone anyway? I need the approval of the Football League before I own the club. GFH are still running Leeds United.”

Rumours of an impending takeover have been brewing for weeks. On Saturday, Leeds released a statement acknowledging an agreement had been reached between GFH Capital and the Italian entrepreneur. This is not the first time Cellino has showed interest in English football. In 2010 he was close to taking over West Ham. The deal fell through, as did a potential bid for Crystal Palace.

A barricade of angry fans protested the McDermott decision on Friday – the manager has since returned – and perhaps they can be forgiven for thinking Cellino will bring more negativity than rebuild towards a Premier League future.

After all, stories of his fiery and outspoken nature are well documented. He plays guitar in a local band, but when not slinging that axe, he wields one precariously over the head of Cagliari’s tacticians. In two decades, 36 have come and gone.

The Chain-smoker has been frustrated by Cagliari’s stadium debacle. When the Stadio Sant’Elia was deemed incapable of hosting Serie A football in 2012, Cellino shifted Rossoblu home fixtures to Trieste, about as far away as you can get.

Trieste last season shared home duties with the hastily-built Is Arenas. The stadium’s short history was punctuated by safety issues and a reduced capacity. It was slapped with a fan-ban for the visit of Roma, but undeterred, Cellino insisted spectators come anyway. The match was called off and Roma handed the points.

Its construction sent Cellino to jail last February - not his only brush with the law - for suspicion of fraud and embezzlement, along with the mayor of Quartu Sant’Elena, where the stadium is located. “Twelve months after my arrest, I still do not know why I was arrested. I am being made out to be a criminal, but in 21 years I have never disrespected anyone,” he said in a recent interview.

Cellino has frozen players from the first-team squad who have expressed a desire to leave at the end of their contract. Federico Marchetti went from representing Italy at the 2010 World Cup to training on his own in a matter of weeks. Michel Agazzi suffered the fate and was sold to Chievo last month. In Cellino’s mind he, nor the club, are to be taken for a ride.

That’s the other side of Cellino. At the core is a person who loves Cagliari. Born in the city – but now residing in Miami – he has owned the club since 1992. Together through highs and lows. Cagliari were UEFA Cup semi-finalists in 1993-94, but twice suffered relegation to Serie B. Since their 2003-04 promotion, the Isolani have remained in the top flight.

Of his Leeds interest, Cellino noted “I am not a hack, I do not go around buying teams just for fun.” It’s true too of Cagliari. He has poured money into the club for two decades and wants to see it grow. Unfortunately, the 57-year-old has been frustrated by the inability to get the proposed Karalis Stadium, near the city’s airport, from blueprints to steel.

He’s fed up with the lack of development. “We play in a stadium worthy of Serie C and the players had to travel all around Italy for two years because we weren't allowed a home stadium. I can’t keep Radja in these conditions,” alluding to the January transfer of Radja Nainggolan to Roma, despite the player’s desire to stay.

Local newspaper L’Unione Sarda last week reported talks between Cellino and Qatar Sports Investment. The report suggests if a takeover of Cagliari occurred, he’d like to remain President.

Back in England, Cellino has already fostered links between the clubs, loaning Andrea Tabanelli to Leeds. He claims were it not for paperwork hold ups, more deals would have gone through before the transfer deadline. Does he see the club in a similar fashion to the Pozzo-led Watford?

There’s no denying Cellino is somewhere in the Maurizio Zamparini category of Italian club owners. Yet disillusioned by calcio, Cellino’s arrival at Leeds could be the breath of fresh air he - and the club – need. It’s going to be some journey.

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £5,000 monthly.

http://www.football-italia.net/44838/cellino-more-meets-eye
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Sv: Cellino eller andre løsninger
« Svar #571 på: Februar 05, 2014, 17:32:42 »
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/feb/05/leeds-united-manager-football-league-massimo-cellino

Leeds United ownership caper exposes Football League's nonsensical rules
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

RoarG

« Svar #572 på: Februar 05, 2014, 17:38:17 »
Etter fredagens PR-fadese fra Cellino, følger Flowers opp med å true klubben med konkurs. Sa jeg at han er Leeds-fan? LOL.

http://roblufc.org/2014/02/05/wilting-flowers-set-to-succeed-only-in-winding-up-leeds-fans-by-rob-atkinson/

"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

testo

« Svar #573 på: Februar 05, 2014, 17:53:14 »
http://www.unofficiallufc.co.uk/1/post/2014/02/takeover-turns-nasty-as-flowers-issues-winding-up-order.html

Mulig dette har blitt postet før:

Takeover turns nasty as Flowers issues Winding Up Petition

04/02/2014

As rumours continue about the various bids and takeovers surrounding Leeds United, a new fact has emerged this evening regarding one of the original bidders, Andrew Flowers.

Flowers was part of the original group that were granted exclusivity back in November, and who fell out of the process on January 29th when he issued a statement condemning the actions of GFH-C in entertaining talks with Massimo Cellino.  Since then he has also stated that Pinnacle Insurance, who sponsor Leeds would be withdrawing support following the McDermott sacking (subsequently nullified).

It was known Flowers had pumped money into the club to support GFH-C with working capital whilst the sale went through.  It has now been revealed that Flowers has served a demand for that money, and a subsequent Winding Up Petition.  This was issued back on January 29th, when his proposed take-over failed.

In essence, this is an aggressive act against GFH-C, asking for courts to rule on whether the company should be allowed to continue to trade.  A court can apply for the bank account and assets to be frozen pending a court hearing (scheduled for March) and this action may prevent the company from selling the club to any other party.

The move has been met with anger by some fans, but is largely seen as a tactical move by a businessman who has used his own funds to support the club whilst a takeover was completed.  There is no real threat to Leeds United and its existence, but GFH-C may look to for protection with Administration and subsequent points deduction.

If the matter did go to court, there are several options, at worst being ordered to sell the company to the highest bidder, which is what everyone wants anyway!

Whilst Massimo Cellino may want to purchase the club, there has to be some understanding and sympathy with Flowers who has invested time and money in trying to purchase the club, just for his offer to be gazumped at the last moment.

As time moves on, GFH-C are looking increasingley to blame for the whole fiasco, courting one businessman and taking his money, agreeing a seperate deal with another businessman and taking their money.  Informing the second his take-over was successful when it wasn't and allowing the fiasco we saw last Friday and Saturday, all the time whilst running Leeds United at a loss.

Har jeg forstått dette riktig så er drittsekken og blomsterkødden Mr Flowers en feig og dum barnslig kødd, og absolutt den største drittsekken jeg har hørt om.
Når man sitter å folder hender over forhandlingsbordet i flere mnd og ikke kommer frem til en løsning og blir så forbikjørt av en italiener i sin Ferrari på oppløpet, for så og bli så pisse sur at man begjærer konkurs og etterforsking av regnskapet til GHF. Denne mannen tenker ihvertfall ikke Leeds United sitt beste, det er helt sikkert.
Det som overasker meg mest er at flere supportere ønsker denne djevelen inn.
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

RoarG

« Svar #574 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:17:39 »
Gutta våre springer rundt med navnet på selskapet hans på brystet. Takken? True med å slå klubben konkurs. Navnet på sponsoren må fjernes fra draktene ASAP >:(
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Leedsfan

« Svar #575 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:26:24 »
http://www.unofficiallufc.co.uk/1/post/2014/02/takeover-turns-nasty-as-flowers-issues-winding-up-order.html

Mulig dette har blitt postet før:

Takeover turns nasty as Flowers issues Winding Up Petition

04/02/2014

As rumours continue about the various bids and takeovers surrounding Leeds United, a new fact has emerged this evening regarding one of the original bidders, Andrew Flowers.

Flowers was part of the original group that were granted exclusivity back in November, and who fell out of the process on January 29th when he issued a statement condemning the actions of GFH-C in entertaining talks with Massimo Cellino.  Since then he has also stated that Pinnacle Insurance, who sponsor Leeds would be withdrawing support following the McDermott sacking (subsequently nullified).

It was known Flowers had pumped money into the club to support GFH-C with working capital whilst the sale went through.  It has now been revealed that Flowers has served a demand for that money, and a subsequent Winding Up Petition.  This was issued back on January 29th, when his proposed take-over failed.

In essence, this is an aggressive act against GFH-C, asking for courts to rule on whether the company should be allowed to continue to trade.  A court can apply for the bank account and assets to be frozen pending a court hearing (scheduled for March) and this action may prevent the company from selling the club to any other party.

The move has been met with anger by some fans, but is largely seen as a tactical move by a businessman who has used his own funds to support the club whilst a takeover was completed.  There is no real threat to Leeds United and its existence, but GFH-C may look to for protection with Administration and subsequent points deduction.

If the matter did go to court, there are several options, at worst being ordered to sell the company to the highest bidder, which is what everyone wants anyway!

Whilst Massimo Cellino may want to purchase the club, there has to be some understanding and sympathy with Flowers who has invested time and money in trying to purchase the club, just for his offer to be gazumped at the last moment.

As time moves on, GFH-C are looking increasingley to blame for the whole fiasco, courting one businessman and taking his money, agreeing a seperate deal with another businessman and taking their money.  Informing the second his take-over was successful when it wasn't and allowing the fiasco we saw last Friday and Saturday, all the time whilst running Leeds United at a loss.

Har jeg forstått dette riktig så er drittsekken og blomsterkødden Mr Flowers en feig og dum barnslig kødd, og absolutt den største drittsekken jeg har hørt om.
Når man sitter å folder hender over forhandlingsbordet i flere mnd og ikke kommer frem til en løsning og blir så forbikjørt av en italiener i sin Ferrari på oppløpet, for så og bli så pisse sur at man begjærer konkurs og etterforsking av regnskapet til GHF. Denne mannen tenker ihvertfall ikke Leeds United sitt beste, det er helt sikkert.
Det som overasker meg mest er at flere supportere ønsker denne djevelen inn.

Helt utrolig mange cocker i dette vepsebolet..
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Leedsfan

Sv: Den elleville informasjonsstrømmen - Tråden med bekreftede uttalelser
« Svar #576 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:28:34 »
Så det lave tilskuertallet er ikke bare Cellinos feil!!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #577 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:41:21 »
Så det lave tilskuertallet er ikke bare Cellinos feil!!

Stemmer nok det. det hele er nok satt jævli på spissen av anti Cellino folk

Sydhagen

« Svar #578 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:42:59 »
@PhilHayYEP: CONFIRMED: Andrew Flowers pulls out of the race to buy Leeds United. Statement coming.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Sydhagen

« Svar #579 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:44:13 »
@PhilHayYEP: Story online shortly. Flowers statement says the sale to Cellino is a "fire-sale transaction" and "superficially attractive". #lufc
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

testo

« Svar #580 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:45:20 »
Her er det jo kommunen som har stoppa utbygging av stadioen av en eller annen grunn, Penger kan ikke være orsaken for Cellino skulle stå for utgiftene. Han ble vel mildt sagt forbanna og tok hele laget og flytta rett og slett, hvem hadde ikke gjort det!!
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

testo

« Svar #581 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:51:54 »
Flowers har gjort det store og blir nok en populær kødd...
Hva skjer om Leeds nå river av sponsor merket fra draktene ( og evnt pisser på de før avspark)

The winding-up petition against Championship club Leeds United will be heard in the High Court on March 17.

Shirt sponsor Enterprise Insurance filed the order over an alleged unpaid debt, but the Yorkshire club’s owners GFH Capital have stated they will “vigorously” contest the petition.

The Managing Director of Enterprise, Andrew Flowers, was part of the Sport Capital consortium who failed to take over the club last week and the Financial Times reported that the petition was filed the day after their bid collapsed.

A statement from GFH Capital on the Leeds official website read: "The winding up petition issued by Enterprise Insurance, a sponsor whose managing director, Andrew Flowers, claims to support the club, is misconceived and an abuse of legal process.

"It is being vigorously contested by the club's lawyers.

"Under the ownership of GFH Capital, Leeds United has always met its financial obligations and it will continue to do so."
Terje

Sydhagen

« Svar #582 på: Februar 05, 2014, 18:52:11 »
@PhilHayYEP: I think Farnan's group are still having a go at bidding for #lufc but this looks like Cellino's deal now, dependent on the Football League

testo

« Svar #583 på: Februar 05, 2014, 19:04:10 »
Leeds United: Flowers out of takeover race, leaving path clear for Cellino

Andrew Flowers has tonight bowed out of the race to buy Leeds United.

The managing director of Enterprise Insurance withdrew from the fight after making a last-ditch effort to take charge of the club before Italian businessman Massimo Cellino completed his own takeover.

Flowers was part of a failed attempt by the Sport Capital consortium to secure a 75 per cent stake in Leeds last month but he attempted to pull a fresh offer together over the weekend after Cellino caused chaos at Elland Road by sacking manager Brian McDermott last Friday - a sacking made despite the fact that Cellino’s buy-out of Gulf Finance House was still incomplete.

McDermott has since been reinstated by owner Gulf Finance House but Enterprise - United’s shirt sponsor since 2011 - withdrew its support of the club on Friday evening and has also issued a winding-up order on the club over a loan paid to United in 2012.

A group led by former Manchester United International managing director Mike Farnan could yet thwart Cellino’s buy-out of Leeds with a late offer but the Cagliari owner appears poised to secure the club, provided the Football League approves his deal.

In a statement, Flowers said: “I entered discussions in good faith to buy this club for the simple reason that I am a lifelong supporter and sincerely believed that I could make a real contribution towards the goal of promotion to the Premier League and at the same time provide the stability and sound financial governance the club desperately needs.

“However, the emergence of Mr Cellino’s bid, and the nature of the transaction, seems to have crystallised the attitudes of both GFH and the Leeds United board, enabling them to dispose of the club with no consideration for its ultimate security and wellbeing.

“In effect, it is a ‘fire sale’ transaction which is not in the interests of Leeds United, its players, staff or loyal supporters.

“Both myself and my company, Enterprise Insurance, have been enormous financial supporters of the club for the last few years and while we may understand the commercial expediency which leads the owners to accept the superficially attractive Cellino offer, we remain firmly convinced this deal will not give the club the stability or investor commitment it badly needs.

“Despite our serious misgivings, we wish the team, the manager and fans well for the future and I remain a very enthusiastic Leeds supporter.

“I have no other comment to make at this time about outstanding financial and legal issues between us and the current owners.”
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-flowers-out-of-takeover-race-leaving-path-clear-for-cellino-1-6420899
Terje

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #584 på: Februar 05, 2014, 19:12:04 »
Det begynner å dra seg til...!

Når to (minst!!!) grupper slår seg sammen på så kort tid, er det nødt til å bli trøbbel, og mtp at de bare for en knapp uke siden var konkurrenter var nok dette uungåelig. Det blir for mange kokker i denne sammenslåingen...og uenighetene har allerede kommet fram i dagen. Penger er makt...

There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...

RoarG

lojosang

Her er det jo kommunen som har stoppa utbygging av stadioen av en eller annen grunn, Penger kan ikke være orsaken for Cellino skulle stå for utgiftene. Han ble vel mildt sagt forbanna og tok hele laget og flytta rett og slett, hvem hadde ikke gjort det!!

Det er stoppa fordi tomta ligger for nær flyplassen. Mener jeg leste at det krangles så busta fyker om hvem som prøver å svindle hvem, men finner ikke kilden igjen i farten.

Fly-folket hevder Cellino kjøpte eiendommen for å presse flyplasseierne for peng fordi den er nødvendig for å utvide flyplassen. Cellino mener flyplasseierne prøver å gjøre tomta verdiløs for Andre enn seg selv. Advokater er med i bildet på begge sider.

Ta dette med en klype salt, jeg mener å huske jeg har det fra en italiensk artikkel via google translate.
- Leif Olav

Leedsfan

« Svar #587 på: Februar 05, 2014, 19:18:02 »
@TSSLUFC: I'd say it's now safe to call Cellino the new #LUFC owner.

Let's hope he's not as bad as some of us fear.

Leedsfan

« Svar #588 på: Februar 05, 2014, 19:30:20 »
Da ser det ut som "gjerdegutta" sprekker opp og det blir Cellino som tar over klubben hvis han blir erklært "fit and proper" av Football League.

Jeg tror McD får bli litt til, men må vise fremgang resultatmessig og spillemessig.

Jeg er fornøyd og nå gjenstår det å se om jeg må spise ordene mine, eller ta en DHY..

Forza Leeds!

testo

« Svar #589 på: Februar 05, 2014, 19:38:00 »

Det er stoppa fordi tomta ligger for nær flyplassen. Mener jeg leste at det krangles så busta fyker om hvem som prøver å svindle hvem, men finner ikke kilden igjen i farten.

Fly-folket hevder Cellino kjøpte eiendommen for å presse flyplasseierne for peng fordi den er nødvendig for å utvide flyplassen. Cellino mener flyplasseierne prøver å gjøre tomta verdiløs for Andre enn seg selv. Advokater er med i bildet på begge sider.

Ta dette med en klype salt, jeg mener å huske jeg har det fra en italiensk artikkel via google translate.

Nå ligger flyplassen flere km lenger sør øst for stadioen så ja, dette tar jeg med ei klype salt. Anyway, her er historien bak Stadio Comunale Sant'Elia!

Stadio Comunale Sant'Elia is a football stadium in Cagliari, Italy. It is best known for having been the former home of Cagliari Calcio. The stadium has a capacity of 23,486. It hosted three matches in the 1990 FIFA World Cup.
Its construction began in 1970, following Cagliari Calcio's first and so far only Scudetto, thus taking the place of the old Amsicora Stadium.
The stadium could accommodate up to about 60,000 spectators (the record attendance being approximately 70,000, was recorded against Saint Etienne). The stadium subsequently underwent major changes and restructuring for the 1990 FIFA World Cup. The maximum capacity of Sant'Elia was reduced to 39,905 spectators.

The Sant'Elia was also used for sporting events outside football such as the Terra Sarda athletics meet.
Before the 2002–03 season, also due to the reduced number of fans following the poor form of the team, long reduced to yo-yoing between Serie A and B, the stadium was restructured again. Over the athletics track, a new stand was built, behind the goals so as to reduce the distance between the terrace and the playing field, with the central terraces remaining intact. The new format of the stadium, which almost halved its maximum capacity to 23,486 seats, came under harsh criticism.
Cagliari Calcio president Massimo Cellino has plans to build a new stadium for the football team to play in, however the council and mayor Emilio Floris refused to give consent for the project to go ahead, despite the fact that Cellino was willing to finance the new stadium himself.
However plans were drawn up, and the draft revealed in September 2007, with Cellino and Cagliari Calcio meeting all expenses. The project provides a stadium with 25,000 seats. The plan declares that construction will commence in August 2009, and is expected to be completed a year later. But late in 2009, Cagliari Calcio proposed a revamped plan for the Karalis Arena, in order to be added to the list of the Euro 2016 candidature. The new stadium will be able to accommodate about 30,000 spectators and will have new Skybox, restaurants and café.[1]
Due to disagreements with the new local administration headed by mayor Massimo Zedda and growing safety concerns regarding the venue, Cagliari left Stadio Sant'Elia in the final weeks of the 2011–12 Serie A season, playing the remaining few home games at Stadio Nereo Rocco, Trieste. For the 2012–13 Serie A season, Cagliari is expected to play its home games outside its home city, at Stadio Comunale Is Arenas in Quartu Sant'Elena, thus ultimately putting an end to its long-standing association with Stadio Sant'Elia.[2]
Terje

Hallgeir *

« Svar #590 på: Februar 05, 2014, 19:42:04 »
Da er det vel bare å innse at det blir Cellino vi må forholde oss til i uoverskuelig framtid. GHF rotet det skikkelig til for seg og har dr*ti på draget så til de grader.

Det er vel også klart at fyren har penger. Uten å ta alle sorger på forskudd så er jeg redd for at vi har fått en ny Bates, men en Bates med økonomiske muskler. Han kommer til å være enerådig på mange områder og fort komme på kant med fansen. Den som sitter i managerstolen, vil til enhver tid sitte på en katapultstol.

Jeg tror vi har mye frustrasjon i vente, folkens. Jeg gir han dette året på å overbevise meg at jeg tok feil.  :-\
Super Leeds since 1968

Kato

« Svar #591 på: Februar 05, 2014, 19:52:34 »
For første gang på 10 år ser vi et lys i tunnellen, som ikke er motgående tog.

erik4england

« Svar #592 på: Februar 05, 2014, 19:53:46 »
Enig med Hallgeir. Italiener i Yorkshire - kulturkollisjon. Kan ikke tenke meg en enste ting de har til felles, noe han har klart å bevise allerede. Penger, ja vel, men respekt for hva Leeds Utd står for? Glem det. BMD bygger en klubb i tråd med det jeg ønsker å bli forbundet med som Leeds-supporter. Yorkshire grit and pride. Her blir det store endringer, med mulig kortsiktig gevinst. Langsiktig ? Tviler...

RoarG

« Svar #593 på: Februar 05, 2014, 20:14:54 »
Farnan & Co kommer med en kunngjøring snart.

testo

« Svar #594 på: Februar 05, 2014, 20:29:55 »
Enig med Hallgeir. Italiener i Yorkshire - kulturkollisjon. Kan ikke tenke meg en enste ting de har til felles, noe han har klart å bevise allerede. Penger, ja vel, men respekt for hva Leeds Utd står for? Glem det. BMD bygger en klubb i tråd med det jeg ønsker å bli forbundet med som Leeds-supporter. Yorkshire grit and pride. Her blir det store endringer, med mulig kortsiktig gevinst. Langsiktig ? Tviler...

Hva vet vel eierne i toppklubbene i PL om fotball?

Chelsea- Abramovich
Liverpool - Fenway Sports Group
Man U - NYSE
Man C - Abu Dhabi
Terje

ibmroald

« Svar #595 på: Februar 05, 2014, 20:45:48 »
Cellino har ikke de store summene på konto som enkelte hentyder. Han har heller ikke brukt store penger på Cagliari til spillerkjøp. Kommer heller ikke til å bruke store summer på Leeds Utd, hvis du se bort fra fallskjerm til et par managere hvert år. Dette er KRISE

Hallgeir *

« Svar #596 på: Februar 05, 2014, 20:46:36 »

Chelsea- Abramovich
Man U - NYSE
Man C - Abu Dhabi

I de fleste klubbene er det vel speiderapparatet og til slutt manageren som bestemmer  hvilke spillere som er ønsket innkjøpt. Disse skal til slutt godkjennes av eier eller styret i klubben. Er redd for at Cellini kommer til å bestemme alt og handle inn spillere over hodet på manageren. Tendensene har vi jo allerede sett.

Eierne trenger nødvendigvis ikke å vite så mye om fotball, men det er en fordel at de kan drive en klubb på en anstendig måte uten å bite seg ut med fansen eller gjøre arbeidsforholdene uutholdelig for manageren / bytte han ut hvert halve år.

Vi får se hvordan det går.
« Siste redigering: Februar 05, 2014, 20:48:07 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

Leedsfan

« Svar #597 på: Februar 05, 2014, 20:51:12 »
Cellino har ikke de store summene på konto som enkelte hentyder. Han har heller ikke brukt store penger på Cagliari til spillerkjøp. Kommer heller ikke til å bruke store summer på Leeds Utd, hvis du se bort fra fallskjerm til et par managere hvert år. Dette er KRISE

Har har i hvertfall penger til å kjøpe en klubb ingen tar seg råd til å kjøpe. Vi er en klubb som går med tap så det synger etter og vi eier "ingenting"...

Leedsfan

« Svar #598 på: Februar 05, 2014, 20:53:38 »

Chelsea- Abramovich
Man U - NYSE
Man C - Abu Dhabi

I de fleste klubbene er det vel speiderapparatet og til slutt manageren som bestemmer  hvilke spillere som er ønsket innkjøpt. Disse skal til slutt godkjennes av eier eller styret i klubben. Er redd for at Cellini kommer til å bestemme alt og handle inn spillere over hodet på manageren. Tendensene har vi jo allerede sett.

Eierne trenger nødvendigvis ikke å vite så mye om fotball, men det er en fordel at de kan drive en klubb på en anstendig måte uten å bite seg ut med fansen eller gjøre arbeidsforholdene uutholdelig for manageren / bytte han ut hvert halve år.

Hvordan taklet Zola tilgangen til alle disse gode spillerne han "ikke" ville ha? Gikk ganske bra forrige sesong, men når alle lånespillerne ble signert på faste kontrakter så gikk det dårlig..:)

testo

« Svar #599 på: Februar 05, 2014, 21:02:33 »

Chelsea- Abramovich
Man U - NYSE
Man C - Abu Dhabi

I de fleste klubbene er det vel speiderapparatet og til slutt manageren som bestemmer  hvilke spillere som er ønsket innkjøpt. Disse skal til slutt godkjennes av eier eller styret i klubben. Er redd for at Cellini kommer til å bestemme alt og handle inn spillere over hodet på manageren. Tendensene har vi jo allerede sett.

Er redd for at Cellini kommer til å bestemme alt og handle inn spillere over hodet på manageren. Tendensene har vi jo allerede sett.
Nytt for meg, men fortell/vis meg gjerne hvor dette kommer fra?
Terje