Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Storaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14  (Lest 1434034 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 5 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Kontakinte

Sv: Ny hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14 #ForzaLeeds
« Svar #2341 på: April 08, 2014, 23:39:41 »
Cellino før kampen i dag mot Watford:

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2014-04-08/full-interview-massimo-cellino-speaks-to-calendar-ahead-of-leeds-united-vs-watford/?

Bare gudene vet om McDermott beholder jobben!  :)
ore the field, avslutter han.. McD er sparket i morra! ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2342 på: April 08, 2014, 23:41:42 »
Pride and passion - the Cellino interview
Tuesday 8th April 2014 21:47

Lia Hervey of Sky Sports News reflects on her meeting with new Leeds owner Massimo Cellino.

"You can't buy the fans. You just can't buy the fans and Leeds has the fans".

Words from the new owner of Leeds United after 75% of shares in the club were transferred over to his company Eleonora Sports Ltd.

Massimo Cellino now owns the majority stake, with the current owners GFH owning the remaining 25 percent - although it may not be plain sailing, with the Football League saying they will need to ratify the takeover on Thursday.

The previous owners GFH also say they haven't yet received the money - a point Cellino disputes.

But for Cellino, he considers the club his and the decision to overturn his ban on ownership by the Football League last week an open door to the club.

So why did a Sardinian attempt to buy a club in West Yorkshire - and one in such dire financial trouble at that?

"You can't buy the passion and you can't easily buy a stadium," he told me. "Leeds has all of these. It's why I've bought it.

"I've had 23 years running Cagliari and I've learnt that anything else is possible but not the fans. You can't get fans from nowhere."

No stranger to Britain, Cellino first came over from his Italian island home in 1975, washing dishes in the Regents Palace Hotel in London and then working in a nightclub.

Now he's 200 miles north. He's bought a flat in Leeds, "a very nice flat", he informs me. He's brought his sons over. "Eduardo, the youngest loves Leeds United." The older son prefers Milan. His daughter and wife are still in America.

He plans to be hands on, he told me; looking into the food, the grass, the money, the players. Everything will have his attention. That's why he plans to sell his old club back in Italy. "It's impossible to have two clubs with the attention to detail I plan to impose".

Every moment of his time he plans to dedicate to the club, he tells me, and smiles. "No my wife doesn't know this yet. I have to tell her".

And what does he plan to do, what's on his to-do list? Well the current chief executive and chairman are "not my problem". They belong to GFH and it's for them to decide.

When asked who will be chief executive, he replied: "Me, I will run the club".

And what about Brian McDermott? He issues a long sentence in Italian and turns to his translator. How do I say this? The translator replies; "He'd like to give Brian the opportunity to express himself".

Amongst the jokes and joviality of the lively Italian, our talk turned to the annual accounts of Leeds, which have revealed some staggering losses and a company struggling to stay afloat. Will he ease it on its way into administration and run?

"I will never let Leeds go into administration. None of my companies have ever gone into administration and none of them ever will," he said.

"I don't know about these accounts. I haven't looked at them yet," he tells me.

Although his business advisor admitted some losses may be more substantive than they first realised.

And what about the UEFA Financial Fair Play rules? Clubs that overspend can be disqualified from European competitions, receive penalties, have transfer bans and have prize money withheld. Surely the huge losses I saw in the annual accounts (over 10 million in 2013) will be worse when we see the 2014 accounts?

Cellino believes the losses accrued before his time won't be counted against him and the club.

"Massimo won't run the club in this way," his business advisor adds.

The Leeds fans will be hoping he holds true to this sentiment. Administration could receive 10 penalty points from the Football League and total destruction of the club.

But Cellino promises big things with his goal of getting Leeds into the Premier League by the end of the 2015/2016 season. "I don't want to rush it. If you get there too quickly you can end up right back down again".

As for money he said the staff wages should be paid in a couple of days. "When?" I asked. "We'll look at it tomorrow when I'm at the club," he said.

For Cellino, he starts as Leeds boss on Wednesday - straight after another demoralising defeat at Watford.

For fans the heat may be off temporarily but with the Football League meeting on Thursday, the full written judgement due from the Italian courts in June, an angry bank manager and increasing debts - Leeds have a long way to go.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2344 på: April 08, 2014, 23:51:07 »
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/9256377/you-cant-buy-the-passion-you-cant-buy-the-fans-massimo-cellino-reflects-on-takeover-of-leeds-united?

'You can't buy the passion - you can't buy the fans'. Massimo Cellino reflects on takeover of Leeds United

Sky Sports News' Lia Hervey meets new Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino as the Italian starts to outline his plans to transform the Yorkshire club's fortunes on and off the pitch.
Last Updated: 08/04/14 9:42pm

Massimo Cellino (right) plans to give Brian McDermott a chance to impress at Leeds
Sky Bet
Leeds v Blackpool
Leeds   11/10
Blackpool   11/5
Draw   12/5
Football Betting
Up To £30 Free Matched Bet
"You can't buy the fans. You just can't buy the fans and Leeds has the fans".

Words from the new owner of Leeds United after 75 percent of shares in the club were transferred over to his company Eleonora Sports Ltd.

Massimo Cellino now owns the majority stake, with the current owners GFH owning the remaining 25 percent - although it may not be plain sailing, with the Football League saying they will need to ratify the takeover on Thursday.

"You can't buy the passion and you can't easily buy a stadium. Leeds has all of these. It's why I've bought it."
Massimo Cellino
The previous owners GFH also say they haven't yet received the money - a point Cellino disputes.

But for Cellino, he considers the club his and the decision to overturn his ban on ownership by the Football League last week an open door to the club.

So why did a Sardinian attempt to buy a club in West Yorkshire - and one in such dire financial trouble at that?

"You can't buy the passion and you can't easily buy a stadium," he told me. "Leeds has all of these. It's why I've bought it.

"I've had 23 years running Cagliari and I've learnt that anything else is possible but not the fans. You can't get fans from nowhere."

No stranger to Britain, Cellino first came over from his Italian island home in 1975, washing dishes in the Regents Palace Hotel in London and then working in a nightclub.

Now he's 200 miles north. He's bought a flat in Leeds, "a very nice flat", he informs me. He's brought his sons over. "Eduardo, the youngest loves Leeds United." The older son prefers Milan. His daughter and wife are still in America.

The prospective new owner of Leeds, Massimo Cellino, insists he intends to keep Brian McDermott as manager.
He plans to be hands on, he told me; looking into the food, the grass, the money, the players. Everything will have his attention. That's why he plans to sell his old club back in Italy. "It's impossible to have two clubs with the attention to detail I plan to impose".

Every moment of his time he plans to dedicate to the club, he tells me, and smiles. "No my wife doesn't know this yet. I have to tell her".

And what does he plan to do, what's on his to-do list? Well the current chief executive and chairman are "not my problem". They belong to GFH and it's for them to decide.

When asked who will be chief executive, he replied: "Me, I will run the club".

And what about Brian McDermott? He issues a long sentence in Italian and turns to his translator. How do I say this? The translator replies; "He'd like to give Brian the opportunity to express himself".

Amongst the jokes and joviality of the lively Italian, our talk turned to the annual accounts of Leeds, which have revealed some staggering losses and a company struggling to stay afloat. Will he ease it on its way into administration and run?

Match Reports

Wigan 1 Leeds 0
Leeds 0 Charlton 1
Leeds 1 Doncaster 2
Bournemth 4 Leeds 1
Leeds 2 Millwall 1
Burnley 2 Leeds 1
Leeds 2 Reading 4
Leeds 1 Bolton 5
"I will never let Leeds go into administration. None of my companies have ever gone into administration and none of them ever will," he said.

"I don't know about these accounts. I haven't looked at them yet," he tells me.

Although his business advisor admitted some losses may be more substantive than they first realised.

And what about the UEFA Financial Fair Play rules? Clubs that overspend can be disqualified from European competitions, receive penalties, have transfer bans and have prize money withheld. Surely the huge losses I saw in the annual accounts (over 10 million in 2013) will be worse when we see the 2014 accounts?

Cellino believes the losses accrued before his time won't be counted against him and the club.

"Massimo won't run the club in this way," his business advisor adds.

The Leeds fans will be hoping he holds true to this sentiment. Administration could receive 10 penalty points from the Football League and total destruction of the club.

But Cellino promises big things with his goal of getting Leeds into the Premier League by the end of the 2015/2016 season. "I don't want to rush it. If you get there too quickly you can end up right back down again".

As for money he said the staff wages should be paid in a couple of days. "When?" I asked. "We'll look at it tomorrow when I'm at the club," he said.

For Cellino, he starts as Leeds boss on Wednesday - straight after another demoralising defeat at Watford.

For fans the heat may be off temporarily but with the Football League meeting on Thursday, the full written judgement due from the Italian courts in June, an angry bank manager and increasing debts - Leeds have a long way to go.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2345 på: April 09, 2014, 11:26:24 »
Cellino til pressen etter overtakelsen. 12 minutter med underholdning!

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2059145-massimo-cellino-talks-to-the-press

- We (Leeds United) will survive.

Mye moro og småprat!  :)

- My Dream er å snu trenden å få Leeds store igjen.
- Ikke kontakt med Together Leeds. Plan to meet with them.
- jeg føler at jeg ble invitert til et party som jeg ikke kjenner noen i..... ?

Du må anstrenge deg for å forstå hva som blir sagt. Han repeterer historien om McCormack til Cardiff!  ;)

Vil du kjøpe 100%? 
- Vi må tenke på det nå, etter hva som har hendt.

- selge Cagliari fordi Leeds er min drøm. Kan ikke eie to klubber.

- skal kjenne til alt ved klubben.

- timescale for Promotion!
- vi må vite hva vi skal gjøre.

Cellino
Jeg vet ikke hvor mye penger jeg eier, men jeg har råd til å tilfredsstille mine forpliktelser. Vi er en rik familie.

Opprykk 2015-16, hvis ikke jeg er failure!

Rushing kan få deg raskt ned igjen: Stairway to heaven!  ;)

Fikk med meg noe, slett ikke alt!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Larsen.

« Svar #2346 på: April 09, 2014, 16:12:44 »
Intervju med Cellino utenfor ER i ettermiddag.

http://www.teamtalk.com/video/
Pride of Yorkshire

Leedsfan

« Svar #2347 på: April 09, 2014, 16:21:55 »
Artig å se at han tar seg en pint sammen med fansen på Old Peacock etter at han har latt seg intervjue og signert under på noen papirer verdt millioner..

For en type!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

GeirO

« Svar #2348 på: April 09, 2014, 17:38:58 »
Men hva har han utrettet i dag? Krangla med Haigh, gitt McD en sjanse til, diskutert laguttak og hvem han skal kjøpe........er litt spent, jeg.
MOT

Kato

« Svar #2349 på: April 09, 2014, 17:44:11 »
Men hva har han utrettet i dag? Krangla med Haigh, gitt McD en sjanse til, diskutert laguttak og hvem han skal kjøpe........er litt spent, jeg.

Skuffa over at han ikke tok grep på manager-siden i dag.

auren

« Svar #2350 på: April 09, 2014, 17:46:29 »
Regner med at han kjøper tilbake ER og TA i morgen eller senest fredag. Hvis ikke er første løgn i boks...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Kato

« Svar #2351 på: April 09, 2014, 17:49:19 »
Regner med at han kjøper tilbake ER og TA i morgen eller senest fredag. Hvis ikke er første løgn i boks...

auren

Vært helt fantastisk om han hadde gjort det ila tre dager som eier.

Leedsfan

« Svar #2352 på: April 09, 2014, 18:15:34 »
Old Peacock?

I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2353 på: April 09, 2014, 18:20:55 »

Skuffa over at han ikke tok grep på manager-siden i dag.

På spørsmålet om han beholder McDermott så sier han Hope so, hope so, he is a Nice guy!  Ikke veldig overbevisende støtteerklæring da...  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2354 på: April 09, 2014, 18:30:14 »
Han i trendy hatt og skjerf på Watford-kampen i går er...

@mozzertad @PhilHayYEP I think that is Daniel Arty who is Cellino's finance man.

Kanskje en som skal inn i styret. Han er med i Eleonora Sports Ltd.  DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR DANIEL ARTY

https://mobile.twitter.com/mozzertad/status/453911718196805632/photos
« Siste redigering: April 09, 2014, 19:17:42 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #2355 på: April 09, 2014, 18:45:24 »
@PhilHayYEP: #lufc (Cellino) has today paid an overdue tax bill of more than £500k to HMRC. Players wages will be paid in full within the next 24 hour

@PhilHayYEP: The tax payment is significant - we understand that HMRC issued a winding-up petition against #lufc on April 1. It should now be withdrawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2356 på: April 09, 2014, 19:30:03 »
@PhilHayYEP: #lufc (Cellino) has today paid an overdue tax bill of more than £500k to HMRC. Players wages will be paid in full within the next 24 hour

@PhilHayYEP: The tax payment is significant - we understand that HMRC issued a winding-up petition against #lufc on April 1. It should now be withdrawn.

Viktige grep Cellino og hans advokater gjør nå:

1 Underskriver papirer og erklærer seg som ny president og eier i klubben
2 Etablerer nytt styre i Leeds United
3 Overværer kampen og tar del i praten om fotball
4 Lar seg intervjue som styreformann
5 Betaler utestående tax som man skyldte myndighetene. Disse pengene ble tatt for å dekke 50% lønn til spillerne.
6 Lover resterende av lønnen til spillerne, 35%

For de som ønsker at styreformannen og eieren er beslutningsdyktig - se på listen over!

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2357 på: April 09, 2014, 20:05:52 »

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-cellino-moves-to-kill-off-winding-up-petition-1-6551806

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2362 på: April 10, 2014, 13:27:15 »
EN MEGET GOD ARTIKKEL OM TILTAK CELLINO OG HANS ADVOKATER HAR GJORT, SAMT ARGUMENTASJON FOR HANS SAK!

Leeds United: League pondering next move on Whites

‘Disappointed’ Football League is conspicuous by its lack of reaction after Massimo Cellino’s appeal. Phil Hay reports.

Massimo Cellino has opened himself up to the world since outwitting the Football League and laying his hands on Leeds United, but silence emits from the governing body.

The Football League was spectacularly beaten by Cellino last weekend, losing a case it expected to win and failing to demonstrate that his conduct fell below the standard set for owners of English clubs.

In a statement on Saturday, the League said it was “disappointed” by the view of an independent QC that Cellino should not be barred from buying 75 per cent of Leeds on the basis of a conviction for tax evasion imposed on him in Sardinia last month.

It promised to “consider the findings of the hearing”, a comment which indicated that the League might yet attempt to contest the judgement against it.

The League’s next move should become clearer after a meeting today of its eight-man board, the panel originally responsible for deciding on March 24 that Cellino should be disqualified from owning Leeds.

That ruling was overturned on appeal by Tim Kerr QC five days ago and Cellino believes the League has no current justification for fighting the outcome or seeking a review.

His legal team moved at haste after Kerr’s decision in their favour, convening a board meeting of LUFC Holding Limited – the firm in the Cayman Islands used by Gulf Finance House to buy Leeds in 2012 – on Monday night and appointing Cellino to it.

The Italian’s UK company, Eleonora Sport, immediately acquired a 75 per cent stake in United and the takeover was formally announced by Cellino’s lawyers, Mishcon de Reya, on Tuesday afternoon.

Mishcon de Reya argues that the takeover was effectively approved by the Football League from the moment Kerr ruled against the governing body on Saturday afternoon.

They see no call for further discussions about the validity of his buy-out at today’s board meeting, and Cellino’s reign at Elland Road has been in full swing since he flew to England from Italy on Monday.

In the short term, legal analysts say the League has few grounds on which to challenge Kerr’s decision. The QC chaired the appeal on behalf of the Football League’s Professional Conduct Committee, meaning his ruling was effectively a ruling from the Football League itself – despite the organisation declaring itself “disappointed” with the result.

The League had the right of appointing two independent representatives to the panel alongside Kerr but chose not to, leaving the QC to consider the arguments alone.

In his judgement he criticised an attempt by the Football League’s legal representative to call into question the impartiality of Professor Stefano Maffei, an expert in Italian law. While Kerr said comments made by Maffei on Twitter were “inappropriate, unwise and undiplomatic”, he dismissed suggestions that a tweet using the expression ‘forza Leeds’ “(called) into question his impartiality or independence.”

The Football League, however, is more likely to revisit Cellino’s status as fit and proper when further evidence arises from the tax evasion case which led the League to disqualify him in the first place.

Cellino was found guilty of failing to pay import duty on a luxury yacht he bought in 2010 and was fined around £500,000 by a Sardinian judge last month, a conviction he has since appealed against.

The judge who ruled against him on March 18, Dr Sandra Lepore, had 90 days to provide full written reasons for her decision and could take until June to do so.

In the absence of that document, Kerr concluded that while Cellino had received a conviction under Italian law – a fact his legal team disputed – there was no evidence to prove that his offence was dishonest and in breach of Football League rules. Lepore’s written verdict could yet change that and invite the League to reapply its Owners and Directors Test.

Cellino’s lawyers are said to be relaxed about the possibility, in part because Dr Lepore did not debate Cellino’s honesty during last month’s case.

The maximum fine for his offence is some four million euros, and the lower limit 700,000 euros. Cellino was fined 600,000 euros, an anomaly which one legal analyst described as a “classic example of the Italian justice system.”

Where Leeds are concerned, the 57-year-old is not waiting for the tax evasion case to develop further. His takeover was officially completed 48 hours ago and the deferred wages owed to United’s playing staff should be transferred before the close of business today. No less urgent was the payment of an overdue tax bill which HMRC has been chasing.

Cellino has also made moves to organise a five-man club board on which Eleonora will outnumber GFH three to two. Sources close to him, meanwhile, expect an agreement to be reached which will see United managing director David Haigh sever all ties with the club in the near future.

Haigh negotiated the role of chief executive when Cellino agreed terms with GFH in January and, with Cellino in charge, is contracted to that job until the end of the season. But an attempt was made by the Italian’s lawyers to oust Haigh on Monday and, having missed Saturday’s match away to Wigan Athletic, he did not attend Tuesday’s 3-0 defeat at Watford.

First-team manager Brian McDermott remains in his job despite that result, though he was plainly aware of the threat to him after a performance he described as “nonsense”.

Cellino, who was in the stands for the first time in over a month, watched Leeds collapse without a fight at Vicarage Road, leaving McDermott at increasing risk of the sack.

The United boss is still expected to be in charge for Saturday’s meeting with Blackpool but he said: “We’ve been doing this too much. I’ve got to get 11 characters out on the pitch at Elland Road on Saturday, players who’ve got the bottle to play.

“I’m under pressure because of our results but what I’m pleased about is that the ownership situation is sorted out. We really don’t need to speak about that anymore. We can talk about football and nothing else.”

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-league-pondering-next-move-on-whites-1-6552033
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #2363 på: April 10, 2014, 19:17:51 »
Og på side 79 ble det offisielt:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footballleaguenews/20140410/football-league-statement-massimo-cellino_2293334_3759680

Sitat
...Massimo Cellino is cleared to be a Director of Leeds United."

Så da kan jeg vel rydde vekk "GFH OUT" fra signaturen min  :) :) :)
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Kato

« Svar #2364 på: April 10, 2014, 19:30:19 »
Og på side 79 ble det offisielt:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footballleaguenews/20140410/football-league-statement-massimo-cellino_2293334_3759680

Sitat
...Massimo Cellino is cleared to be a Director of Leeds United."

Så da kan jeg vel rydde vekk "GFH OUT" fra signaturen min  :) :) :)

Glimrende. Så slipper vi å ha noe hengende over oss til sommeren. Endelig kan vi puste ut en periode. 3 poeng mot Blackpool og nattesøvnen kan komme tilbake.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2365 på: April 10, 2014, 19:32:55 »
HERLIG

NEWS
LEAGUE GIVE MASSIMO THE GREEN LIGHT
Massimo Cellino to take up directorship...

PUBLISHED 10 APRIL 2014 AT 05:44

The Football League have confirmed that Massimo Cellino can take up his position as a director of Leeds United.
Following last week's successful appeal against the League's initial ruling, the game's governing body met on Thursday and have rubber stamped his ability to become a director of the club.
A Football League spokesman said: “At its meeting in London today, the Board of Directors of The Football League considered the outcome of the recent appeal by Massimo Cellino under the Owners’ and Directors’ Test.

“In making its original decision, the Board took the view that Mr Cellino’s recent conviction in Sardinia was for an act that ‘would reasonably be considered to be dishonest’ and that he was therefore subject to a disqualifying condition.

“In the current absence of detailed reasons for the conviction from the Sardinian Court and having taken into account the principles of Italian law, an independent QC reached a different conclusion.

"On this basis, Massimo Cellino is cleared to be a Director of Leeds United.”

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/cq6wp514tgfb1ih37bfjkzmj1/title/league-give-massimo-the-green-light?#sthash.aJNY44Kd.dpuf
« Siste redigering: April 10, 2014, 19:34:30 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Tom S

« Svar #2366 på: April 10, 2014, 19:36:29 »
Marcia su insieme!

Forza Leeds!!
COME ON LEEDS !!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2367 på: April 10, 2014, 19:36:46 »
Og sitatet er UTEN forbehold:

A Football League spokesman said:

"At its meeting in London today, the Board of Directors of The Football League considered the outcome of the recent appeal by Massimo Cellino under the Owners' and Directors' Test.

"In making its original decision, the Board took the view that Mr Cellino's recent conviction in Sardinia was for an act that 'would reasonably be considered to be dishonest' and that he was therefore subject to a disqualifying condition.

"In the current absence of detailed reasons for the conviction from the Sardinian Court and having taken into account the principles of Italian law, an independent QC reached a different conclusion. On this basis, Massimo Cellino is cleared to be a Director of Leeds United."

;D

Feirer allerede med noe godt på en torsdag!  :D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Tom S

« Svar #2368 på: April 10, 2014, 19:39:06 »
Nu kan sjampisen (s)prettes :-D
COME ON LEEDS !!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2369 på: April 10, 2014, 20:34:28 »
Det er endel spørsmål på twitter om Cellino igjen må foran Owner & Directors Test om han blir underkjent i juni av Sardinsk rett!

Phil Haigh
@mshilly66_lufc fair enough. To be honest, I kind of feel that now Cellino's in it'll be very difficult to reverse that decision.

Grunnen til dette er at dommeren i Sardinia IKKE skal behandle temaet Honest or Dishonest! Dette punktet er viktig i Football Leagues reglement!

En annen grunn er at dette kun er første del an tre nivåer innen italiensk rettsvesen! Altså ikke skyldig før alle tre nivåer gir ham skyld!

Et annet viktig poeng er at hvis de følger Cellino etter en eventuell dom så må de ta alle andre kriminelle direktører i ligaen. Som vi vet nå er det ganske mange!

Pr juni vil Cellino ha investert enorme summer i Leeds United og dermed er beslutningen irreveribel! De kan ikke tvinge ham til å selge klubben!

VI HAR EN NY EIER!!!!!  ;D

8)
Min første Leeds-kamp: