Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Gaetano Berardi  (Lest 130989 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

NT

Sv: Ex-spiller: Gaetano Berardi
« Svar #510 på: Desember 02, 2021, 22:41:32 »
The warrior på besøk, god mann !

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1466480470930214916

RoarG

« Svar #511 på: Desember 03, 2021, 07:08:54 »
Fine bilder :)
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Stut og Fjærkre

« Svar #512 på: Desember 03, 2021, 08:21:54 »
Bra mann.
Ser at han dessverre fortsatt er klubbløs, da skal det vel en del til for at det blir mer aktiv fotball på han.

Torpe-do

« Svar #513 på: Desember 03, 2021, 10:02:20 »
Eg forstår ikkje heilt kvifor han er klubblaus. Han spelte jo tross alt ganske god fotball under Bielsa? Det syns eg er litt rart.

Ein personleg favoritt - ordet "legende" vert vel generelt kasta litt lett rundtom. Men ein kulthelt er han i alle fall, om ikkje meir.

Blank_File

« Svar #514 på: Desember 03, 2021, 10:11:38 »
Det kan vel fort være skadene? Jeg vet ikke. Det har jo vært mye.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #515 på: Januar 31, 2022, 18:25:06 »
Låneavtale med FC Sion.

Gaetano Berardi s'engage avec le FC Sion !

Lykke til!  8)

https://www.fcsion.ch/fr/news/detail/2371/gaetano-berardi-s-engage-avec-le-fc-sion--
Super Leeds since 1968

GeirO

« Svar #516 på: Januar 31, 2022, 21:42:46 »
Låneavtale med FC Sion.

Lykke til!  8)

https://www.fcsion.ch/fr/news/detail/2371/gaetano-berardi-s-engage-avec-le-fc-sion--
Det synes jeg var hyggelig for vår gamle kriger!

peacock

« Svar #517 på: Februar 03, 2022, 08:04:29 »
Låneavtale med FC Sion.

Lykke til!  8)

Han kan vel ikke få en låneavtale om han ikke tilhører noen klubb?

Cherry

« Svar #518 på: Februar 03, 2022, 11:08:23 »
Låneavtale med FC Sion.

Lykke til!  8)

Han kan vel ikke få en låneavtale om han ikke tilhører noen klubb?

Mer som "prøvetid" ift jobb  ;)

Hallgi

« Svar #519 på: Juli 05, 2022, 23:41:54 »
Vår gamle helt Berardi, som fyller 34 i august, har fått seg en ny klubb etter at han vel ikkje fekk tilbud i toppdivisjonen i fjor;
Berardi completes his move to AC Bellinzona in the Swiss Challenge League (2nd Div).

Given they were only just promoted, they'll see that as a big signing.

Bera gets a club close to home, but with the ambition to climb into the Super League.
ALAW (& I am the pirate amongst us)

Dennis

« Svar #520 på: Juli 06, 2022, 09:30:57 »
Vår gamle helt Berardi, som fyller 34 i august, har fått seg en ny klubb etter at han vel ikkje fekk tilbud i toppdivisjonen i fjor;
Berardi completes his move to AC Bellinzona in the Swiss Challenge League (2nd Div).

Given they were only just promoted, they'll see that as a big signing.

Bera gets a club close to home, but with the ambition to climb into the Super League.

Stor fan av denne fyren. Relativt begrenset spiller (ifølge han selv), men med hjertet godt plantet utenpå drakta. Innsats trumfer det meste uansett og Berra er en fantastisk fyr som tar stor plass på banen og tilsynelatende er en lavmeldt og sindig kar utenfor.
Marching on together!

Torpe-do

« Svar #521 på: Mai 05, 2023, 09:23:37 »
Framtidig Leeds-trenar? Hadde hatt potensiale til å vere ein perfekt match (på sikt), spør du meg  ;D ;D

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/berardi-bielsa-leeds-intervista?fbclid=IwAR0mq-dxtZW3D-m8qRRnAxRFpo3uOt8tbWo_n3VEIQdFkO_QREoHqfblhEQ

Oversatt m/ google translate:

Gaetano Berardi: "I'll be a coach for Bielsa. The time he made us pick up the garbage in the park..."

On the identity card, under nationality it says "Swiss", but by now he is an acquired Italian. Gaetano Berardi left Lugano when he was 16 to go first to Brescia and then to Sampdoria. But the centre-back born in 1988 wanted to take the glory in England. When he left, Leeds had the headline: 'the lion who put the team before him, every time'. As cover of him a photo of him with a bloody face after a fight. The love between Gaetano Berardi and the Whites could be summed up like this.

Berardi: "Bielsa has been fundamental to my career"

Few people have entered the hearts of Leeds fans like this, one of the hottest firms in the United Kingdom. Among the few others is Marcelo Bielsa. At first glance, a Swiss and an Argentinian (loco) don't have much in common. And yet "Marcelo Bielsa was fundamental to my career. He was always attentive to details. Even if he had played a good game the day before, the day after he would only point out the mistakes we had made and convince you that you had played a bad game."

And if they call it loco, there is always a reason. "He had arrived a few weeks ago and we were on retreat. With his translator he decided to let us do an hour-long activity where we collected garbage in a park. I must say it was very interesting". The lesson? "He made us understand how many sacrifices the fans make to earn the cost of the ticket and come and see us".

A lion in Leeds
157 appearances in total with the Leeds shirt and, above all, 8 reds. Precisely this detail (most likely) made love blossom between the two parties. "A special relationship had been created: not only with his teammates and society but with all the people of the city". He was among the absolute protagonists of the return to the Premier League in 2020 until the crack: rupture of the crusader. Of the season in the Championship he only loses the last match against Charlton. He won't have the same "luck" in the top flight. But he still manages to debut, with a special help.

Marcelo Bielsa's. "He always pushed me to get back because he wanted me to make my debut. But he said I had to recover well because he didn't want me to make a bad impression. It was an important emotion. We were just a few days from the end but it was very fought". After those 2 appearances in the Premier League he chose to close the Leeds bracket, "a decision taken together with my family. We wanted to get closer to home also because my son was just born".

The challenge against Gnonto and the memory of Mihajlovic
Staying in the field of great coaches, the mind goes back to the 2013/2014 season at Sampdoria and a man, Sinisa Mihajlovic. "He was a great person. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to work with him because I left 6 months after he arrived. But he had a great personality in the locker room and above all he was very prepared on the technical side. Don't want to forget with him Delio Rossi who I've always had at Samp, another great coach."

With the mind back to 2020, from the Premier League to being released. "It was a difficult time." Then the offer from Sion where he also faced Willy Gnonto, who was playing for Zurich at the time. "I didn't know him much but everyone was talking very well about this young man. He had come on in the second half and gave us a lot to do in defense (laughs, ed)". By chance, Gnonto is now in "his" Leeds.

Future? Now the head is only at Bellinzona: "First we think about getting the goal, then we'll see". Salvation is at 4 points. "I made the decision to be a coach some time ago thanks to Bielsa, it was fundamental for this choice". Swiss rationality, Italian-Argentinian "madness" and English concreteness: el loco of Leeds Gaetano Berardi.

RoarG

"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #523 på: August 06, 2023, 10:06:17 »
Tilbake som gjesteskribent i The Square Ball.

https://twitter.com/OddyTSB/status/1687855762532417536?t=aDbPs3HaceKAxQ8RkXyy3w&s=19

Sent fra min LE2113 via Tapatalk