Skrevet av Emne: EX-manager/head coach: Darko Milanic  (Lest 101542 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

EX-manager/head coach: Darko Milanic
« på: September 20, 2014, 00:46:51 »

NYE HEAD-COACH, DARKO MILANIC, ER LEEDS' FØRSTE SOM IKKE KOMMER FRA ØYRIKET!

Simon Austin:
I've had quick contact with Massimo Cellino tonight and he says it's "95% sure" that Darko Milanic will become the new Leeds United head coach.
The club's Italian owner says he will know for sure on Sunday. Presumably this is when Milanic should have sorted out his severance deal with his current club, Sturm Graz.

Privately, Cellino admits he made an error in appointing Dave Hockaday - too inexperienced a manager and lacking the profile and probably the personality for such a big role.

He realised he needed a more experienced boss to come in, which inevitably meant spending more money.

The search led him to the 46-year-old Slovenian, who was an international player of some standing, and who has had success as a manager with Maribor in Slovenia, and then with Austrian side Sturm Graz since the summer of 2013.

And this might sound flippant, but it really isn't - Milanic is also not a bad looking bloke. This will not have escaped Cellino's attention.

He regularly commented on how ugly Hockaday was and even insisted this had held him back in his coaching/ managerial career.

There were other candidates for the job, of course. Cellino tried to get Oscar Garcia, and thought he had succeeded, only for Watford to beat him to the signature of the 41-year-old Spaniard.

He also met former West Brom manager Steve Clarke, but wasn't convinced the Scot really wanted the job.

In fact Clarke admitted he wanted to manage a Premier League side.

Cellino joked that Clarke had once been assistant to Gianfranco Zola (at Watford), so can't have been taught very well.

The two Italians famously fell out when Cellino owned Cagliari and took Zola there as a player.

The 58-year-old also met former Leeds boss Simon Grayson - and his agent. The eccentric Italian joked that he wasn't sure who was the manager and who was the agent, because the latter spoke more than the former.

Cellino admits he's baffled and frustrated that managers (or head coaches) in England all seem to have agents, and that they exert so much influence.

He insists things are different in Italy.

Anyway, it looks like Milanic is the man, so long as he can sort out the final details of his severance with Sturm Graz, and we should know on Sunday.

Another chapter begins at Elland Road, with the club about to appoint their first foreign coach.

Cellino insists that Milanic will have a talented and improving squad of players to work with if he comes in. The Italian has been impressed with their recent progress under caretaker boss Neil Redfearn.
« Siste redigering: Oktober 25, 2014, 19:51:18 av Promotion 2010 »
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Leedsfan

Sv: Ny manager/head coach: Darko Milanic
« Svar #1 på: September 20, 2014, 08:32:05 »
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/darko-milanic/profil/trainer/3347

Ser ut som han liker å vinne og at han liker vinger!

Velkommen skal han være!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

HåvardK

« Svar #2 på: September 20, 2014, 11:36:54 »
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/darko-milanic/profil/trainer/3347

Ser ut som han liker å vinne og at han liker vinger!

Velkommen skal han være!
Bekreftet nå?

B-m

« Svar #3 på: September 20, 2014, 11:41:40 »
Så lenge han er good-looking så er jeg fornøyd!
---------------------------
who killed Trondheimwhite?

Torpe-do

« Svar #4 på: September 20, 2014, 12:11:47 »
Er vel ikke bekreftet enda?

Xern

« Svar #5 på: September 20, 2014, 12:21:05 »
Nope. Noen som har rapporter på hvordan spillestilen hans og filosofien er?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

GeirO

« Svar #6 på: September 20, 2014, 12:22:49 »
Han var i alle fall forsvarsspiller selv med en spillerkarriere i Partizan og Sturm Graz.
MOT

Leedsfan

« Svar #7 på: September 20, 2014, 12:22:54 »
Nope. Noen som har rapporter på hvordan spillestilen hans og filosofien er?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-4-2 med vinger!

Hvis han er god så spiller han et system som passer spillerne han har til rådighet.

Erik M

« Svar #8 på: September 20, 2014, 12:45:02 »
Så lenge han er good-looking så er jeg fornøyd!

Hochaday var ikke pen nok til å lykkes! Jeg stiller meg helt uforstående til at min egen trenerkarriere strandet før den kom i gang...

Promotion 2010

« Svar #9 på: September 20, 2014, 12:58:14 »
Phil Hay

@PhilHayYEP: The news is out about Darko Milanic. He's agreed a deal to sever his contract with Sturm Graz and will soon become #lufc's new head coach

@PhilHayYEP: Milanic will take charge of Sturm's game against Josko Ried tomorrow. He's due in England on Sunday to finalise his appointment. #lufc

@PhilHayYEP: It sounds like Milanic is basically paying to secure his release from Graz (via a "walk-out clause"). He's under contract until 2016. #lufc

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #10 på: September 20, 2014, 13:01:11 »
Ema Giulianelli
@EmaGiulianelli: Milanic is a good choice: international experience and leadership #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #11 på: September 20, 2014, 13:08:53 »
Ema Giulianelli
@EmaGiulianelli: Milanic is a good choice: international experience and leadership #lufc

Milanič led Maribor to the group stages of the 2012–13 UEFA Europa League as one of the losers in the play-off round of the 2012–13 UEFA Champions League, where they were eliminated by Dinamo Zagreb. This was the second season in a row, in which Maribor qualified to the Europa League main stages. They managed to get four points this time, defeating Panathinaikos and drawing with Tottenham Hotspur.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #12 på: September 20, 2014, 13:10:26 »
Ikke liten cv dette:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darko_Milanič

Velkommen!   :)

« Siste redigering: September 20, 2014, 13:13:16 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #14 på: September 20, 2014, 13:30:06 »
BBC

Leeds United: Darko Milanic tipped to become new manager

Leeds United are poised to appoint Sturm Graz boss Darko Milanic as the new head coach at Elland Road.
The 46-year-old former Yugoslavia and Slovenia international is resolving his severance package from the Austrian club, reports BBC Radio Leeds.
Milanic won nine titles as a coach with his former club Maribor.

Leeds are 14th in the Championship, with Neil Redfearn as caretaker boss following the sacking of David Hockaday last month.

Who is Darko Milanic?
Playing career    Managerial career
Partizan 1986-1993
Sturm Graz 1993-2000
Five Yugoslavia caps 1991-92
42 Slovenia caps 1992-2000
Retired at the age of just 32 to pursue a career in football coaching
Primorje 2004-06
Gorica 2007-08
Maribor 2008-13. With Maribor he won four Slovenian Championships, three Cups and two Supercups
Sturm Graz 2013-present
Min første Leeds-kamp:

roaldv

« Svar #15 på: September 20, 2014, 15:07:00 »
Tror kanskje jeg liker dette :) Men sikker er jeg jo ikke...
Allikevel bedre følelse for Darko enn for Hock!

Andersen

« Svar #16 på: September 20, 2014, 16:02:10 »
Takk og lov at vi fikk inn en god del mere meritert trener en Hockaday !  Håper bare den nye treneren verdsetter  jobben NR har gjort noen dager med laget nå ? Sies han er tro med et 4-4-2 system , med vinger ! og angrep, snakker 5 språk flytende , så får vi se hvor lenge han blir sittende da !?  :-[

Sydhagen

« Svar #17 på: September 20, 2014, 16:49:37 »
Heller mot at vi bør fortsette med NR.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

nord

« Svar #18 på: September 20, 2014, 16:49:48 »
Er det ikke noget galt med denne overskriften??  

Er dette officielt ?

Gufrias

Sv: Kanskje ny manager/head coach: Darko Milanic
« Svar #19 på: September 20, 2014, 16:58:16 »

Er dette officielt ?
Det er noe galt med hele tråden, vil jeg si. I løpet av et par dager får vi nok se om den har livets rett.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Leedsfan

« Svar #20 på: September 20, 2014, 17:03:00 »

Er dette officielt ?

95% er så sikkert som vi får det..:)

Leedsgutt

« Svar #21 på: September 20, 2014, 17:29:37 »
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bx-2cxvIEAAIcZK.jpg:large

Cellino i midten sammen med ukjent fyr til venstre.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #22 på: September 20, 2014, 18:12:21 »
Adam Pope

@APOPEY: #lufc Sporting Director Nicola Salerno has just said the new coach could be here tomorrow.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #23 på: September 20, 2014, 18:24:44 »
SK Sturm Graz
‪#‎DarkoMilanic‬ liegt ein Angebot aus Leeds vor. Auch der SK Sturm hat eine Anfrage aus England vorliegen. Aber jetzt volle Konzentration auf das Spiel. Geredet wird morgen.

GEMMA SCHWOAZE!

‪#‎sturmgraz‬ ‪#‎svrstu‬
 â€”  på Keine Sorgen Arena.  ;D

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Josch

« Svar #24 på: September 20, 2014, 18:35:52 »
Jeg har nettopp  sjekket EN viktig ting vedrørende hans tidligere klubber Maribo og Sturm Graz:

-Sturm Graz har HVITE bortedrakter
-Maribor har  GULE bortedrakter

alle skjønner jo hva det betyr.

Da er jo valget enkelt for Cellino,  .....  :D :D (overtro)
....og for Milanic også!

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #25 på: September 20, 2014, 18:48:40 »
Hmm, usikker på denne...kjenner for lite til Milanic...håper ikke han ødelegger det Redders har startet på ;)

Nørgaard

« Svar #26 på: September 20, 2014, 19:57:46 »
Hmm, usikker på denne...kjenner for lite til Milanic...håper ikke han ødelegger det Redders har startet på ;)

Efter sejren idag har jeg samme frygt.

GeirO

« Svar #27 på: September 20, 2014, 21:05:48 »
Han styrte sine Sturm'ere til en borteseier i dag (0-1), men det var vel det siste han gjorde i Graz?
MOT

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #28 på: September 20, 2014, 22:19:10 »
Han styrte sine Sturm'ere til en borteseier i dag (0-1), men det var vel det siste han gjorde i Graz?

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 48m 
Have spoken to an official at Sturm Graz tonight. He says Graz and Milanic are considering the offer from Leeds. They'll speak tomorrow.

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  Â· 45m  
Milanic plans to take training with Graz tomorrow morning, with talks planned for later. Expect movement after that. #lufc

Graz say that as it stands, Milanic does not have a flight booked for England tomorrow. Another interesting day ahead.

« Siste redigering: September 20, 2014, 22:20:46 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #29 på: September 20, 2014, 22:36:25 »

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  Â· 48m  
Have spoken to an official at Sturm Graz tonight. He says Graz and Milanic are considering the offer from Leeds. They'll speak tomorrow.

Milanic plans to take training with Graz tomorrow morning, with talks planned for later. Expect movement after that. #lufc

Graz say that as it stands, Milanic does not have a flight booked for England tomorrow. Another interesting day ahead.

Så høyst usikkert altså, har vi igjen solgt skinnet.....