Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Spiller: Souleymane "Sol" Bamba  (Lest 76292 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

auren

Sv: Spiller: Souleymane "Sol" Bamba
« Svar #180 på: September 01, 2016, 14:12:28 »
Ayling kan til nøds brukes der, men nå er det viktig å få samkjørt et stopperpar.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Eriksen55

« Svar #181 på: September 01, 2016, 15:03:54 »
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/9yommi030bx31wog8lzu5wjsd

Leeds United can confirm that defender Sol Bamba has left the club by mutual consent due to personal reasons. Bamba, who was under contract at Elland Road until next summer, featured 56 times in all competitions for United during his year-and-a-half stay after arriving, initially on loan, from Italian outfit Palermo. The Club would like to thank Sol for his contribution throughout his time here and wish him the very best of luck for the future.

Det flagges!

Burde kvittet oss med Bamba i sommer og beholdt Bellusci, han og Jannson tror jeg hadde stengt forsvaret!

Ã…kke som, nå er han ute og han blir ikke savnet.

Er vi enige om noe? Bellusci btw høyt verdsatt i Empoli.

http://the72.co.uk/63523/leeds-united-loan-watch-bellusci-highest-ranked-empoli-player/

Vi er også enige om en annen ting, og det er det viktigste. LEEDS :)

RoarG

« Svar #182 på: September 01, 2016, 15:29:33 »
Det er bare å ønske Bamba lykke til videre i karrieren, og håpe at han har bedre framgang i sin neste klubb enn han hadde i Leeds.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Ex-Spiller: Souleymane "Sol" Bamba
« Svar #183 på: September 01, 2016, 23:17:51 »
Lee Sobot ‏@LeeSobotYEP  9h
9 hours ago

I'd also like to thank Sol Bamba for being a true gent. He got plenty of stick but was always willing to speak and was always polite #lufc
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Josch

« Svar #184 på: September 01, 2016, 23:29:44 »
Det er noe som ikke stemmer her. Dette må ha skjedd før  Leeds fikk snudd seg rundt og skaffet en ny stopper på deadline day. Ble han vist porten eller var det noe familiært (personal reasons) ?  Bamba var ikke dårligere enn at han kunne vært cover for de to beste stopperne. Han ble jo kaptein i juli, tross alt.  3 stoppere til januar er ikke all verden.

Leedsfan

« Svar #185 på: September 02, 2016, 06:33:35 »
Det er noe som ikke stemmer her. Dette må ha skjedd før  Leeds fikk snudd seg rundt og skaffet en ny stopper på deadline day. Ble han vist porten eller var det noe familiært (personal reasons) ?  Bamba var ikke dårligere enn at han kunne vært cover for de to beste stopperne. Han ble jo kaptein i juli, tross alt.  3 stoppere til januar er ikke all verden.

Kapteinen ble plutselig fjerdevalg eller "syndebukken" om du vil. Kapteinen ville måtte gi fra seg kapteinsbindet. Klubben prøvde å bli kvitt/selge Sol Bamba på deadline day. Det sier seg selv at Bamba selv ikke hadde så veldig lyst til å bli etter å ha blitt avskiltet.

Hyggelig og ærlig fyr som måtte dra. Jeg støtter det klubben gjorde 100%!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Reaney

« Svar #186 på: September 02, 2016, 09:01:08 »
Sol Bamba: Samlende, humoristisk og en usedvanlig hyggelig og positiv person. Egenskaper som betyr mye i et lag. Kunne blitt i klubben, vært brukt som cover (mulig det ikke holdt for han) og blitt tilbudt en annen funksjon på sikt!

Bjorn

« Svar #187 på: September 02, 2016, 09:03:15 »
Sol Bamba: Samlende, humoristisk og en usedvanlig hyggelig og positiv person. Egenskaper som betyr mye i et lag. Kunne blitt i klubben, vært brukt som cover (mulig det ikke holdt for han) og blitt tilbudt en annen funksjon på sikt!

Enig.
Marching On! 4276

Kato

« Svar #188 på: September 02, 2016, 09:35:48 »

Enig.

Helt uenig. Ikke god nok. Da nytter det ikke hvor hyggelig og positiv du er. Frykter en kaptein som settes ut gjør garderobeforholdene vanskeligere når han er i omgivelsene enn når han er borte.

RoarG

« Svar #189 på: September 03, 2016, 14:58:58 »
Fotballspillere bidrar mye mer i en klubb enn det som vises på banen. Et ankepunkt mot fans er utålmodigheten man har med spillere. Fra å være en helt den ene dagen, er man "rask" den neste dagen. Samtidig fnyser de selvsamme fans mot den utålmodige eieren som ikke gir manageren tid. >:(
http://the72.co.uk/64279/leeds-united-sacko-gives-thanks-departed-bamba/
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #190 på: September 06, 2016, 10:53:14 »
Basert på Bambas prestasjoner på banen, som faktisk er det viktigste, ser jeg ikke noe problem i at han forsvant.
Han fremsto sterk i enkeltkamper, men jevnt over var han løs kanon på dekk, eller som mange påpekte "Bambi på isen"! Ønsker Sol lykke til videre!
Yeboahs vitne

Josch

« Svar #191 på: September 08, 2016, 23:27:58 »
Så vet vi det: Monk viste  Bamba døra.

"Garry Monk has revealed that he was behind the decision to move Sol Bamba out of Elland Road and insisted he and his captain had parted on good terms, despite him telling Bamba that his presence at Leeds United would not be “healthy”"

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-sol-bamba-s-exit-my-call-says-garry-monk-1-8114966"

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #192 på: September 09, 2016, 23:53:11 »
Leeds United: No hard feelings as Sol Bamba moves on and considers his options

Sol Bamba walked out of Leeds United as a player whose powers of defending were diminishing. But history will remember him as a captain who had the nerve to stick his neck out. The end of the season was traditionally Bamba’s time, for speaking his mind and saying what needed to be said. This season he failed to make it beyond the end of the first month and last Thursday, less than 24 hours after the end of the transfer window, he and Leeds parted company by mutual consent.

Leeds United manager Garry Monk. The initial confusion at finding himself so surplus to requirements gave way to a feeling of relief during time abroad with his family in France. The old rule applied: he could respect a coach who fronted up and spoke to him in black and white. Some would say the writing was on the wall for Bamba when Garry Monk left him out of Leeds’ squad at Nottingham Forest before the international break, effectively categorising the 31-year-old as the fourth choice in a group of four centre-backs. “I never went knocking on his door or asking questions,” Bamba said. “I never took my place for granted, even as captain.“To me the captaincy isn’t a guarantee of playing. If a manager doesn’t think I deserve to be in the team then I always respect that opinion. It’s fine. But I can’t lie – I thought Forest was a wake-up call for me. I thought it was the manager saying ‘if you don’t play better you’ll be out of the squad’.

Kemar Roofe is congratulated by Sol Bamba and Kyle Bartley after scoring the winning goal against Atalanta in July. Picture: Simon Hulme “After that game he spoke to me and he was very honest. He said it would be best if I moved on. There and then it was a surprise. It wasn’t what I expected when the season started.”In the days that followed, Bamba began to see the situation differently. He had less than a year on his contract at Elland Road and did not like the thought of months spent twiddling his thumbs. Leeds said at first that he was leaving for personal reasons but Monk offered more clarity on Thursday by saying that an out-of-favour Bamba would not have beneF***ed anyone. “It wouldn’t be a healthy situation,” Monk admitted. Bamba confirmed that the decision was Monk’s but said he was grateful for his honesty.“I’m much closer to the end of my career than the start of it so the worst thing for me would be to sit around at a club, thinking I’m going to play when the manager has no intention of playing me. I’ve no problem with Garry at all and I respect him for being open about it.“Let’s be fair, if I’m not going to play then it’s better for me to leave. I’m not into sitting about just because I’ve got a contract. Some managers would leave you doing nothing without an explanation but he’s a really good guy.

There was no personal issue between us, none at all.” Bamba lost his place after United’s first three league games returned one point and that courtesy of an overhead kick from Chris Wood at the very end of a 1-1 draw with Fulham. Criticism of his performances was audible and Bamba did not disagree with it. “I think anyone watching me knew I wasn’t close to the level I can play at at my best,” he said. “I wasn’t happy with my performances. They weren’t good enough.“But it was early in the season and I felt confident I’d improve with more games. I was ready to fight and I knew in the summer that we’d have four centre-backs here. The manager told me he wanted to sign two more. “But everything comes to an end and when it came to me agreeing to go, no-one got in the way of anything and no-one was difficult. It was all handled properly.”Bamba did not see the length of Massimo Cellino’s time as owner of the club, joining on an initial loan from Palermo eight months after Cellino bought a majority stake in Leeds, but he saw the breadth of it: the ownership bans, the controversy, the disputes which went to the heart of United’s dressing room, particularly in the 2014-15 season.

Bamba was moved to speak candidly at the end of that season, criticising Cellino’s management of the club and the uncertain atmosphere which the squad were playing in. Those comments were largely repeated a year later when, as Steve Evans clung to the head coach’s job with his fingernails, Bamba bemoaned a lack of organisation which saw Leeds’ players depart for the summer without a start date for pre-season.On the second occasion he was under contract and protected by that deal but first time around, at the end of his loan, a permanent transfer from Palermo was at stake. Cellino agreed to sign him regardless of Bamba’s outspoken interview.“Without taking things too far, I felt it was part of my job to speak honestly,” Bamba said. “The lads were dying for me to say something because none of us were happy about how things were. “I spoke out for them and I spoke out for myself. I thought ‘if I don’t say something, who will?’“It wasn’t me trying to cause trouble. I just don’t like it when things aren’t right and sometimes that message needs to come from people on the inside, people like me. I tried to do it with as much diplomacy as possible but I was always going to speak my mind. That’s just me.”

One of the biggest controversies in Bamba’s first season at Leeds was the late withdrawal of six players through injury before a 2-1 defeat away at Charlton Athletic in April 2015. Doubt was cast over the severity of those injuries and the spate of absences was widely seen as an attempt by the foreign contingent to undermine United’s then head coach, Neil Redfearn. Leeds defended the six bitterly and Bamba, who played in that game, also believes the group were hard done to. “At first all I knew was that we’d got on the bus and they weren’t travelling,” he said. “I had no idea what the truth was. Afterwards, I tried to go deeper into it because I wanted to know if they were lying.“I spoke to them personally and they were adamant that they were injured. I spoke to Harvey (Sharman, United’s former head physiotherapist) and he said they genuinely had injuries. Maybe other players would have played through them but that wasn’t really the point. I had a really good relationship with Harvey and he wouldn’t lie to me.

If they were faking it then he’d have told me.”In 18 months, Bamba played under four different coaches. In Monk he says Leeds have acquired someone who can “do really good things for the club if the owner gives him the time”. Bamba was once a Leicester City player and says that four years on from his exit, the continuity of that club is still apparent; a lesson for Leeds in the pursuit of promotion.“It’s a bit of cliche to use Leicester as an example but there are plenty of people there who I worked with and still speak to,” he said. “Yeah, there have been plenty of changes too, people coming and going like every club, but I still recognise a lot of the structure there.“At Leeds there hasn’t been the same continuity. It’s a problem and it becomes difficult for everyone. Results haven’t always been great either, I know that, and as players you have to hold your hands up. But when people say ‘get it right on the pitch and the other stuff will take care of itself’, I don’t really agree. They both need to be right or it won’t work. You’ve seen that at Leeds.

“What I would say is that I think the club’s direction is better now that it’s been before. To me that’s down to the manager they’ve appointed. He’s played the game before at a high level so he’s easy to respect. He never puts on coaching sessions where you’re thinking ‘what’s the point in this?’ Everything is explained, everything has a reason. He’ll do really good things if the owner gives him the time.“Every time a coach goes, things change. Staff change, players change, everything. I’m always happy to fight for my place but sometimes it feels like you’re starting afresh every two minutes. At the end of the day though, I’ve loved these 18 months. I’m not going to have a go at anyone. Leeds are probably the best club I’ll play for.”

Bamba already has options in England and options abroad and is taking a few weeks to consider his next move. The squad he leaves behind, 21st in the Championship ahead of today’s derby with Huddersfield Town, is one he thinks can make the play-offs this season, despite a poor start.“The quality’s not really come through yet,” he said. “What I’ve seen of the team (in training) is much better than what you saw last month. So 100 per cent I think the play-offs are possible. It just needs performances like we got at Sheffield Wednesday.“It’s sad not to be part of it anymore but the manager made it clear that I wasn’t going to be part of it anyway and I’m grateful for being told that and told early on. We can all move on with no hard feelings. That’s how you want it to be.”

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-no-hard-feelings-as-sol-bamba-moves-on-and-considers-his-options-1-8117614
« Siste redigering: September 10, 2016, 09:29:57 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

flynn

« Svar #193 på: September 10, 2016, 09:25:08 »
Respekt!
Bamba har variert i prestasjoner, men framstått som en flott person og lederskikkelse utenfor banen. At han gir slike intervjuer etter å ha blitt kastet ut er faktisk litt imponerende. Det er nok av eksempler på spillere som helst sprer dritt om gamleklubben under slike omstendigheter.
Det er nesten som man begynner å lure på om Monk egentlig vet helt hva han gjorde når han tuppet ham ut..

flynn

AndyMathie

« Svar #194 på: September 10, 2016, 09:47:11 »
Sjelden har jeg blitt så glad når jeg plutselig ser at det står ex-spiller. Ante ikke at dette lå i kortene, men får enorm tro på at vi endelig har ansatt riktig mann til jobben nå da han så det samme som meg at Sol Bamba ikke var god nok. Herlig avgjørelse som er et nytt steg i riktig retning :-)
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

RoarG

Xern

« Svar #196 på: September 24, 2016, 17:37:19 »
Og der kommer han sikkert til å gjøre det kjempegodt. Men sånn er det bare, man passer ikke inn i alle lag, det er mange faktorer som spiller inn. Her fungerte han ikke godt nok.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Leedsfan

« Svar #197 på: September 24, 2016, 18:16:01 »
Fra fyken i Leeds til kontrakt i Derby?
http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/former-leeds-united-captain-training-with-derby-county/story-29747261-detail/story.html

Klubben som har brukt penger som en full sjømann! Man ser jo at penger ikke alltid er løsningen, men klart det hjelper.

Så mange gode fotballspillere og en merittert manager.

Keogh og Bamba sammen blir artig:)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

RoarG

« Svar #198 på: September 25, 2016, 12:53:36 »
Derbys manager kan ikke tro det er sant at Bamba er på free transfer.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/25/released-by-leeds-last-month-nigel-pearson-cant-believe-derby-co/

Annesj

« Svar #199 på: September 25, 2016, 21:18:48 »
Bare vent til det har gått en 10/15 kamper. Tipper pipa har en annen lyd da.
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Cherry

« Svar #200 på: September 27, 2016, 16:58:53 »
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/25/released-by-leeds-last-month-nigel-pearson-cant-believe-derby-co/

Noen ganger virker ting for gode til og være sant....  Og som regel er de det!

Xern

« Svar #201 på: September 27, 2016, 17:01:26 »

Noen ganger virker ting for gode til og være sant....  Og som regel er de det!
;D
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

RoarG

Allanclarke

« Svar #204 på: Oktober 07, 2016, 07:16:54 »
Sol har fått ny klubb i Championship, under tidligere manager.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/551518/Cardiff-former-Leeds-captain-Sol-Bamba

RoarG

« Svar #205 på: Oktober 07, 2016, 14:19:50 »
Bare å ønske Bamba lykke til i Cardiff.

Cherry

« Svar #206 på: Oktober 07, 2016, 19:33:25 »
Lykke til ja. Begynte bra , men huskes vel best som " Bambi på isen" i senere kamper.
Spennende og følge i Cardiff.

RoarG

« Svar #207 på: Oktober 14, 2016, 22:17:49 »
Bamba scorer likesågodt i debuten for Cardiff :o, selv om Bristol City reduserer like etterpå.

Cherry

Sv: Ny lånespiller: Souleymane "Sol" Bamba
« Svar #208 på: Oktober 15, 2016, 11:24:07 »
Håper ikke han også blir en spiller som briljerer første 5 kamper, og som reduseres til stallfyll når 3 års kontrakten er signert.

Her traff du jo etterhvert spikeren ganske godt :D

Torpe-do

Sv: Ny lånespiller: Souleymane "Sol" Bamba
« Svar #209 på: Oktober 15, 2016, 13:29:30 »
Håper ikke han også blir en spiller som briljerer første 5 kamper, og som reduseres til stallfyll når 3 års kontrakten er signert.

Her traff du jo etterhvert spikeren ganske godt :D

Får håpe dette ikke gjelder Pontusen også, da