Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Lånespiller: Kyle Bartley  (Lest 28790 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Lånespiller: Kyle Bartley
« Svar #90 på: Mai 19, 2017, 19:29:58 »
Rob talks common sense - håper eg :)

Rob Atkinson: Leeds hold an advantage over Swans Leeds United defender Kyle Bartley

16:43 Friday 19 May 2017

Swansea City boss Paul Clement might be talking a good fight and looking to play hardball over his loaned-out defender Kyle Bartley, who has made such an impression during his season-long stint at Leeds United. But, especially now that the Swans’ Premier League status is assured, football economics and a dash of common sense will tend towards a conclusion that, if Leeds want Bartley - and if Bartley wants Leeds - then the situation will pan out towards a satisfactory conclusion for both player and the Elland Road club.

The fact is, despite Clement’s neat line about “welcoming Bartley home”, a lot will depend on where the player himself sees his future. There is only one year left on Bartley’s Swans contract, and Leeds fans will be familiar with how that scenario usually ends, from bitter experience of seeing favourites leave Yorkshire a year early for a fee, or stick it out and walk for nothing. Whatever success the giant defender has enjoyed this Championship season, his potential as a Premier League performer is unclear. He’s likely to enjoy far more game time at Leeds, and on that account, as well as his friendship with United full-back Luke Ayling, would perhaps prefer a move to Yorkshire rather than signing an extended deal for the Welsh club.

As for Leeds, they’ve seen a highly promising central defensive partnership develop between the mighty Bartley and Swedish colossus Pontus Jansson; they’re more likely to be looking at supplementing those positions by the acquisition of quality deputies, to provide the strength in depth lacking in the campaign just ended, rather than losing one pillar of a towering twin rearguard.

There’ll be more talking to be done, of course, both between the clubs and in the press so that the fans can see how serious and committed their managers are. But at the end of the day, money talks - and Swansea would be better off banking a fee for a player they could otherwise lose for nothing next May. Whatever claims and counter-claims fly back and forth, the only real work to be done is likely to be a bit of dickering over money.

If I were a betting man (and my bank manager is grateful that I’m not), my cash would be on Bartley signing for Leeds permanently, or at least securing another loan, with an option to buy - perhaps in the January 2018 transfer window.

It should be a busy summer ahead, with a new sole owner, the maverick element of club ownership most likely gone, and some significant backroom talent already recruited. But the retention of this season’s centre-back partnership will be seen as an important part of all that and I, for one, would be extremely surprised to see Kyle Bartley in a Swansea shirt when next season kicks off.

We keep hearing that talks are planned between current co-owner Andrea Radrizzani and manager Garry Monk, following which, presumably, the club’s backroom situation should be further clarified. It’s former Swans boss Monk who is so keen to retain the services of Bartley, and doubtless he will have further items on his shopping list. He really needs to lay his exact requirements on the line.

When Howard Wilkinson breezed into Leeds in 1988, with the club in the lower reaches of Division Two and heading downwards, he interviewed the board just as much as they interviewed him. Only when satisfied that the club’s ambitions matched his own did Wilko commit himself – and four years later, United were Champions of England. A similarly proactive approach from Monk now might perhaps not yield quite the same harvest; but it would show the club that he is serious about taking the Yorkshire giants back where they belong.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/opinion/rob-atkinson-leeds-hold-an-advantage-over-swans-1-8552741

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #91 på: Mai 31, 2017, 16:52:34 »
Transfer news

Kyle Bartley has handed in a transfer request at Swansea #lufc #swansea #swans
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #92 på: Mai 31, 2017, 16:54:17 »
Transfer news

New Leeds united sporting director has made Bartley his main transfer target after a successful loan spell at the club last season #lufc

YEP
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #93 på: Mai 31, 2017, 17:02:06 »
Transfer news

New Leeds united sporting director has made Bartley his main transfer target after a successful loan spell at the club last season #lufc

YEP

Håper han lykkes i å bringe Bartley permanent til Leeds.

Det første kjøpet (bortsett fra Sacko?) gir ofte en pekepinn på hvilket nivå klubben legger seg på.
Super Leeds since 1968

auren

« Svar #94 på: Mai 31, 2017, 18:15:46 »
Vil vi virkelig ha slike spillere til klubben som ikke respekterer kontrakten sin? Hence the Taylor saga...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Trålern1975

« Svar #95 på: Mai 31, 2017, 18:29:21 »
Transfer news

Hvor står dette?

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #96 på: Mai 31, 2017, 18:29:45 »
Vil vi virkelig ha slike spillere til klubben som ikke respekterer kontrakten sin? Hence the Taylor saga...

auren

Hva har han gjort? Levert inn transfer request? Ingenting gale med det, det er når du nekter å spille kamper du begynner å slite :)

auren

« Svar #97 på: Mai 31, 2017, 18:41:14 »

auren

Hva har han gjort? Levert inn transfer request? Ingenting gale med det, det er når du nekter å spille kamper du begynner å slite :)

Så du hadde ikke brydd deg om f.eks. Wood leverte inn en transfer request? OK...

auren

Trålern1975

« Svar #98 på: Mai 31, 2017, 18:46:51 »
Om Bartley leverer request for å gå ned en divisjon for spille for Leeds syns æ vi bør tilgi han det ;)

Einaste som begymra mæ med denne transferrequesten e at æ ikkje finner en dritt om den på nettet....

Blank_File

« Svar #99 på: Mai 31, 2017, 18:49:35 »

auren

Så du hadde ikke brydd deg om f.eks. Wood leverte inn en transfer request? OK...

auren
Syns også du drar den litt langt nå Auren. Dette kan bety at han ønsker å spille for oss neste sesong. Det er det jeg vil ha. Spillere som ønsker å spille for Leeds. Så kan vi heller slakte han den dagen han ikke vil være hos oss lenger.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #100 på: Mai 31, 2017, 19:15:01 »

auren

auren

Hadde vært kjipt det, men du påstår Bartley ikke respekterer kontrakten sin.

auren

« Svar #101 på: Mai 31, 2017, 19:20:52 »

auren

auren

Han har vel ett år igjen av kontrakten sin med Swansea?

auren

Runar

« Svar #102 på: Mai 31, 2017, 19:22:23 »

auren

Da er vi på an igjen. Misnøyen mot Taylor begynte fordi han ikke ville signere ny avtale og fordi han leverte in Transfer Request. At Monk ville ha han til å spille en treningskamp som bare kunne få negative konsekvenser for Taylor og for Leeds er en ubetydelighet. Jeg vil strengt tatt gå så langt at å si at det er å gamle med egen transfer pot og bruke Taylor i en kamp uten mening. En skikkelig skadet der, så ville Leeds kunne misset pengene som Taylor i dag vurderes som å ha vært verdt.

Flott at Leeds forsøker å hente Sacko og Bartley selv uten å ha head coach på plass.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #103 på: Mai 31, 2017, 19:34:04 »

auren

auren

Han har vel ett år igjen av kontrakten sin med Swansea?

auren

Tror det.

SindreWikre

• På juniorlaget
  • Sindre - LEEDS - LEEDS - LEEDS
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #104 på: Mai 31, 2017, 19:53:02 »
At folk leverer inn transfer request er helt vanlig, folk må bestemme selv hvor de vil spille og bo. Han har vel alsei hatt tillitni Swansea heller?
Pontus ❤

Promotion 2010

« Svar #105 på: Mai 31, 2017, 20:47:32 »
Transfer news

https://mobile.twitter.com/transfe69060590/status/869647015248109572

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #106 på: Mai 31, 2017, 20:59:50 »
Transfer news

Det slkal sies at det var stoor skepsis på waccoe i går kveld mht denne twitteriaten (såpass at eg lot være å viderebringe det) men hååååper jo at det er sannhetsgestalt i det. Men merk at Sobot i YEP ikke visste noe tidligere i dag.

Men håper veldig på at det er sant. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #107 på: Mai 31, 2017, 21:55:39 »
O'Rourke at it i kveld. :)
Et utvalg.

Simon O'Rourke‏ @simon_orourke  14m
14 minutes ago
Replying to @lloydwakeling @mick37999 @WACCOE
Loves Ayling more than he does Monk. Just sayin...

Simon O'Rourke‏ @simon_orourke  11m
11 minutes ago
Replying to @ROI_LUFC @WACCOE @mick37999
3m while he's on a one year deal and I reckon Swansea drive him to ER in whatever car he chooses.

Simon O'Rourke‏ @simon_orourke  7m
7 minutes ago
Replying to @WACCOE @ROI_LUFC @mick37999
You may remember my tweet from Dec. (lost due to twats). Had a gentlemans agreement that Swans were willing to back away from if relegated.

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Xern

« Svar #108 på: Mai 31, 2017, 23:34:11 »
Transfer news

Kontoen som tvittrer har 10 følgere..
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #109 på: Juli 13, 2017, 11:40:31 »
Phil Hay

Kyle Bartley flying with Swansea on their pre-season tour of the USA this morning. Part of the picture there as it stands. #lufc

Liam Hewitt

Can we move on now please.. he always stated if monk wasn't here he wasn't coming back

Richard Box

We move on, I'm sure we have other targets in mind as Clement said last season Bartley wouldn't be coming back to #lufc

Ashley

Bartley won't leave, already in contract talks with Clement, Clement a big fan, can see a partnership with Mawson forming

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Sv: Ex-Lånespiller: Kyle Bartley
« Svar #110 på: August 08, 2017, 16:04:51 »
The Sun

Kyle Bartley agrees four-year Swansea deal to end Burnley and Leeds hopes
thesun.uk/60198QIo7

Litt synd da, når vi bytter divisjon i mai!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #111 på: August 08, 2017, 16:51:36 »
The Sun

thesun.uk/60198QIo7

Og f*** off hvis det å spille under Monk var viktigare enn å spille for klubben.
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #112 på: August 08, 2017, 20:49:06 »
The Sun

thesun.uk/60198QIo7

Og f*** off hvis det å spille under Monk var viktigare enn å spille for klubben.

+1
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Budda

« Svar #113 på: August 09, 2017, 10:12:16 »
The Sun

thesun.uk/60198QIo7

+1

Er vel heller muligheten til å spille PL og få bedre betalt som motiverer han til å bli i Swansea nå.  Synes ikke at man kan klandre Bartley for at han ønsker å gi PL en sjanse til

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endre

Jon R

« Svar #114 på: August 09, 2017, 10:48:42 »
The Sun

thesun.uk/60198QIo7

+1

Er vel heller muligheten til å spille PL og få bedre betalt som motiverer han til å bli i Swansea nå.  Synes ikke at man kan klandre Bartley for at han ønsker å gi PL en sjanse til

Det var heller ikke issue her. Han skal ha gjort det klart at han ikke ville returnere til Leeds  hvis Monk ikke var der.
Jon R.

Budda

« Svar #115 på: August 09, 2017, 13:50:22 »
The Sun

thesun.uk/60198QIo7

+1

Det var heller ikke issue her. Han skal ha gjort det klart at han ikke ville returnere til Leeds  hvis Monk ikke var der.

Ok, oppfattet det som en kommentar til at han signerte ny kontrakt med Swansea.

Hvor kommer det med Monk fra? Har gått meg hus forbi

Endre

Jon R

« Svar #116 på: August 09, 2017, 14:59:02 »
The Sun

thesun.uk/60198QIo7

+1

Ok, oppfattet det som en kommentar til at han signerte ny kontrakt med Swansea.

Hvor kommer det med Monk fra? Har gått meg hus forbi

Har vært gjengitt flere steder, blant annet i en tweet fra Liam Hewitt. Ikke sett noen intervjuer eller direkte sitater fra Bartley selv dog...( derfor jeg skriver "hvis" )

Liam Hewitt

Can we move on now please.. he always stated if monk wasn't here he wasn't coming back
Jon R.

Gufrias

« Svar #117 på: August 09, 2017, 18:16:05 »
Nok om ham. La oss nå konsentrere oss om de vi har / kan få.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #118 på: August 09, 2017, 18:38:58 »
Bartley who??

We are Leeds..MOT!!! ;D ;D ;D
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...