Skrevet av Emne: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 25  (Lest 921148 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Cherry

Sv: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 25
« Svar #1800 på: Desember 15, 2017, 13:25:28 »
Når PL lag ser på han, så må det vel være lurt og signe opp vår egen spiller på en lengre kontrakt? :

http://readwestbrom.com/2017/12/15/west-brom-looking-closely-mallik-wilks/

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #1801 på: Desember 18, 2017, 10:38:11 »
Dette må da være regelrett idioti hvis det stemmer.
Man henter ikke nn en 26 åring for å låne han rett ut. Er man 26, ja da skal man hentes for spill på førstelaget. Lån er tullete i så gammel alder

Sydhagen

Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 25
« Svar #1802 på: Desember 18, 2017, 10:44:58 »
Pete O’Rourke:

Good news for Leeds fans: Kyle Bartley will sign in January, half a season after returning from his loan at Elland Road. This will also see Matthew Pennington recalled by Everton. #LUFC #MOT

Aner ikke om han er troverdig, men et rykte er det.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Siste redigering: Desember 18, 2017, 10:46:33 av Sydhagen »
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Bjorn

« Svar #1803 på: Desember 18, 2017, 11:26:48 »
Dette må da være regelrett idioti hvis det stemmer.
Man henter ikke nn en 26 åring for å låne han rett ut. Er man 26, ja da skal man hentes for spill på førstelaget. Lån er tullete i så gammel alder

Slitsomt å legge mye energi i rykter eller?
Marching On! 4276

Larsen.

« Svar #1804 på: Desember 18, 2017, 11:31:22 »
Pete O’Rourke:

Good news for Leeds fans: Kyle Bartley will sign in January, half a season after returning from his loan at Elland Road. This will also see Matthew Pennington recalled by Everton. #LUFC #MOT

Aner ikke om han er troverdig, men et rykte er det.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Den profilen du henviser til er falsk. Pete O’Rourke er vanligvis troverdig, men dette er fra en annen konto.
Pride of Yorkshire

Cherry

« Svar #1805 på: Desember 19, 2017, 10:13:00 »
hmmmm, er vel VENSTRE back vi er i beitet for...?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/18/are-leeds-uniteds-aleandro-rosi-links-a-warning-to-luke-ayling/

...og Ryan Kent-ryktet går igjen på LNN i dag.

Leedsfan

« Svar #1806 på: Desember 19, 2017, 13:15:35 »
hmmmm, er vel VENSTRE back vi er i beitet for...?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/18/are-leeds-uniteds-aleandro-rosi-links-a-warning-to-luke-ayling/

...og Ryan Kent-ryktet går igjen på LNN i dag.

Syns vi har vært linka til høyrebacker i flere sesonger nå selv om dette er den plassen vi har flere gode spillere. En venstreback må inn, helst i januar.

I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1807 på: Desember 21, 2017, 09:28:55 »
Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp sanctions loan for Leeds and Sunderland target Ben Woodburn

Alex Harris
PUBLISHED: 22:49, Wed, Dec 20, 2017
GETTY

Liverpool forward Ben Woodburn is set to head out on loan next month
LIVERPOOL manager Jurgen Klopp has given Ben Woodburn the green light to leave the club on loan.

The 18-year-old has found first-team football difficult to come by this season, featuring just once in an EFL Cup tie.

He is behind the likes of Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino in the Anfield pecking order.

And, according to the Daily Mail, Klopp wants Woodburn to join a Championship club.

Sunderland, who are struggling at the wrong end of the league table, have been linked with a swoop.

Black Cats gaffer Chris Coleman handed Woodburn his international debut with Wales earlier this year.

Woodburn became the country’s second-youngest ever goalscorer when he netted on his debut against Austria in September.

Coleman believes the talented teen is destined for the top and previously said: “He has all the attributes to go on and become a great player.”

The Daily Mail report that Leeds are also interested while Premier League outfit Huddersfield and Bundesliga side Hannover have also been linked.

Woodburn enjoyed a breakthrough campaign at Liverpool last season, making nine appearances.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Cherry

« Svar #1808 på: Desember 21, 2017, 09:44:52 »
Hvis jeg fikk velge blant rykter , ift spiss som hadde vært gull i vår drakt...på lån.....så hadde jeg valgt Leonardo Ulloa eller Danny Ings.

Tror nemlig ikke vi får tak i noen unntatt ved og låne ik kommende vindu....og begge disse er "down the pecking order" i sine klubber.

Dennis

« Svar #1809 på: Desember 21, 2017, 09:50:02 »
Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp sanctions loan for Leeds and Sunderland target Ben Woodburn

Utvilsomt en spennende type på sikt, men er han god nok til å heve laget nå? Ettersom det ikke blir snakk om noe kjøpsopsjon, må han heve laget enten ved å gå inn i 11eren eller dekke en utsatt posisjon. Ikke en ny CBJ, hvor en høyreback og en sentral midtbanespiller er foran i rekka på hans naturlige posisjon.

Glemmer forøvrig ikke cupkampen hvor han (naturlig nok) fikk fokuset etter å ha scoret mål, men kommentatorene glemte bort Ronaldo Vieira som rundspilte Emre Can og co. Ingen tvil om hvem som fremstod som supertalent i den kampen.
Marching on together!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1810 på: Desember 21, 2017, 20:20:46 »
Exclusive: Leeds make contact over January signing of Eredivisie attacker

Featured Image
EXCLUSIVE By Pete O’Rourke

Leeds United are lining up a move for Heracles attacker Brandley Kuwas, Football Insider sources understand.

Leeds boss Thomas Christiansen is keen to add to his attacking options in January in a bid to bolster his side promotion ambitions and Kuwas is on their list of targets.

A well-placed source has told Football Insider that Leeds officials have made contact with Kuwas’ representatives to sound him out over a possible move to Elland Road.

Kuwas has caught the eye for Heracles so far this season and three goals and nine assists in just 14 Eredivisie games.

A number of clubs across Europe have been alerted to Kuwas’ potential, but Leeds are hoping to steal a march on their rivals in the race for the winger’s signature.

Leeds scouts have regular checks on Kuwas this season and they have been impressed from what they have seen from the 25-year-old.

Heracles are reluctant to lose Kuwas midway through the season, but they are bracing themselves for offers for the Curacao international next month.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1811 på: Desember 21, 2017, 20:25:12 »
Exclusive: Orta lines up Leeds move for devastating attacker with 12 goals and assists this season

Featured Image

Leeds United are weighing up a move for Coventry City attacker Jodi Jones, Football Insider sources understands.

Leeds boss Thomas Christiansen and director of football Victor Orta are keen to add to the team’s attacking options and Jones has emerged on their radar.

The skilful winger has been one of the stand-out performers in League Two so far this season and his performances have not gone unnoticed among clubs higher up the football pyramid.

A well-placed source has told Football Insider that scouts from Leeds have made regular checks on Jones this season and they have been impressed from what they have seen from the 20-year-old.

Christiansen is looking to add creativity to his side after seeing them suffer a slump in form and Jones is on their list of potential targets.

Jones has been in devastating form for the Sky Blues, scoring four goals and laying on eight assists in 19 appearances in all competitions to earmark him as one of the brightest young prospects in the Football League.

The source added that Coventry will be reluctant to lose Jones as they look to maintain their bid for promotion this season, but Leeds are ready to test their resolve to keep hold of the former Dagenham and Redbridge midfielder.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

rd1

« Svar #1812 på: Desember 21, 2017, 20:35:23 »
Generelt er vi jo bare linket til rææl..
"Who needs Cantona??"

Cherry

« Svar #1813 på: Desember 22, 2017, 13:51:20 »
Exclusive: Orta lines up Leeds move for devastating attacker with 12 goals and assists this season

Featured Image

Leeds United are weighing up a move for Coventry City attacker Jodi Jones, Football Insider sources understands.

Leeds boss Thomas Christiansen and director of football Victor Orta are keen to add to the team’s attacking options and Jones has emerged on their radar.

The skilful winger has been one of the stand-out performers in League Two so far this season and his performances have not gone unnoticed among clubs higher up the football pyramid.

A well-placed source has told Football Insider that scouts from Leeds have made regular checks on Jones this season and they have been impressed from what they have seen from the 20-year-old.

Christiansen is looking to add creativity to his side after seeing them suffer a slump in form and Jones is on their list of potential targets.

Jones has been in devastating form for the Sky Blues, scoring four goals and laying on eight assists in 19 appearances in all competitions to earmark him as one of the brightest young prospects in the Football League.

The source added that Coventry will be reluctant to lose Jones as they look to maintain their bid for promotion this season, but Leeds are ready to test their resolve to keep hold of the former Dagenham and Redbridge midfielder.

God han, men er han ikke ute med langtidsskade for tiden da?

Cherry

« Svar #1814 på: Desember 22, 2017, 13:52:53 »
Ikke en kamp siden Januar........squadplayers kan handles til sommeren igjen vel.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/everyone-club-backs-transfer-word-caution-leeds-united-ahead-january-window/

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1815 på: Desember 22, 2017, 22:05:38 »
Generelt er vi jo bare linket til rææl..
Jepp, best å senke alle forventninger....

Larsen.

« Svar #1816 på: Desember 26, 2017, 13:55:01 »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pride of Yorkshire

Kickthemdown

« Svar #1817 på: Desember 26, 2017, 18:33:27 »

Ut med O'Kane og inn med Clayton hadde vært fantastisk.

Sydhagen

« Svar #1818 på: Desember 27, 2017, 11:17:06 »
https://www.leedsallover.com/leeds-looking-sign-dutch-winger/

Given Leeds’ summer transfer business, it would be more of a surprise to see Leeds sign a proven quantity from the English leagues than someone very few of us have heard of. The most recent name to be linked with a move to Leeds is Eredivisie side Heracles Almelo winger Brandley Kuwas. The last player Leeds signed from that league was Jay-Roy Grot, so forgive me for being slightly skeptical.

The winger has nine assists and three goals so far this season. Although he was born in Holland he has one international cap for Curacao. He’s under contract until 2019 so would probably cost in the £1-3m range.

Although I’m about as far from an expert as you can get on the Dutch league, I agree that a winger should be Leeds’ first priority in January. We have players filling in quite often but if we could sign a quality winger with pace and an end-product, that would improve the team massively. Kuwas has previously played for FC Volendam and Excelsior and is 25-years-old.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

roaldv

« Svar #1819 på: Desember 27, 2017, 11:29:27 »

Given Leeds’ summer transfer business, it would be more of a surprise to see Leeds sign a proven quantity from the English leagues than someone very few of us have heard of. The most recent name to be linked with a move to Leeds is Eredivisie side Heracles Almelo winger Brandley Kuwas. The last player Leeds signed from that league was Jay-Roy Grot, so forgive me for being slightly skeptical.

The winger has nine assists and three goals so far this season. Although he was born in Holland he has one international cap for Curacao. He’s under contract until 2019 so would probably cost in the £1-3m range.

Although I’m about as far from an expert as you can get on the Dutch league, I agree that a winger should be Leeds’ first priority in January. We have players filling in quite often but if we could sign a quality winger with pace and an end-product, that would improve the team massively. Kuwas has previously played for FC Volendam and Excelsior and is 25-years-old.

Skeptisk. Og helt uenig i at en ving bør være førsteprioritet, en venstreback og en spiss står høyest på ønskelisten.

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1820 på: Desember 27, 2017, 13:24:15 »

Næ, skeptisk til at dette stemmer. En ving er da vitterlig ingen førsteprioritet? At han her skal forsterke laget har jeg lite tro på ;)

Gufrias

« Svar #1821 på: Desember 27, 2017, 16:10:59 »

Graeme Bandeira er tegner for Yorkshire Post, btw
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1822 på: Desember 27, 2017, 17:25:25 »

Graeme Bandeira er tegner for Yorkshire Post, btw

....M'boro fan!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Budda

« Svar #1823 på: Desember 27, 2017, 17:38:46 »
Noen som vet om Clayton har vært noe god i år?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endre

auren

« Svar #1824 på: Desember 27, 2017, 17:44:52 »

I følge Wikipedia har han spilt 1 (!) kamp denne sesongen, så helt ute i kulden hos Monk kan det virke som. Så får vi se om Pulis ønsker å satse på ham.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Budda

« Svar #1825 på: Desember 27, 2017, 17:47:52 »

I følge Wikipedia har han spilt 1 (!) kamp denne sesongen, så helt ute i kulden hos Monk kan det virke som. Så får vi se om Pulis ønsker å satse på ham.

auren
Jøss, synes ikke han gjorde seg bort i PL de gangene jeg så han spille

Endre

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1826 på: Desember 28, 2017, 14:22:47 »
Leeds United have joined the hunt to sign Peterborough striker Jack Marriott, according to a report.

News outlet ClubCall claims that Leeds are also interested in his team-mate Marcus Maddison after sending a
scout to watch the Posh win 3-1 against Bradford on Boxing Day.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/leeds-join-hunt-prolific-striker-21-goals-season-english-club-report/

Super Leeds since 1968

Kontakinte

« Svar #1827 på: Desember 28, 2017, 14:28:49 »
Ser giftig ut han serberen fra PAOK også.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpKkaifqVs

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1828 på: Desember 28, 2017, 14:41:08 »

Tror han hadde vært et scoop. Prisen (over £8 mill) er vel problemet her.
Super Leeds since 1968

Woody

« Svar #1829 på: Desember 28, 2017, 14:47:46 »

Sign him up.Litt Slatan?
LIFE IS LEEDS