Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Manager / Head coach: Marcelo Bielsa  (Lest 400749 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 5 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Manager / Head coach: Marcelo Bielsa
« Svar #300 på: Juli 21, 2018, 21:33:38 »
Leeds United

Today we’re wishing Marcelo a very happy birthday, as our #LUFC head coach celebrates turning 63

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Hallgeir *

« Svar #301 på: Juli 21, 2018, 21:34:19 »
Leeds United

Today we’re wishing Marcelo a very happy birthday, as our #LUFC head coach celebrates turning 63

:)
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #302 på: Juli 28, 2018, 09:08:34 »
Leeds United striker Kemar Roofe impressed by Marcelo Bielsa’s all-round influence

Lee Sobot
Published: 06:00 Saturday 28 July 2018
 Leeds United players modelling the new kit at Elland Road yesterday. From left to right: Ronaldo Vieira, Luke Ayling, Jamal Blackman, Kemar Roofe and Gjanni Alioski.
Leeds United players modelling the new kit at Elland Road yesterday. From left to right: Ronaldo Vieira, Luke Ayling, Jamal Blackman, Kemar Roofe and Gjanni Alioski.
LEEDS UNITED’S Kemar Roofe has hailed the influence of Marcelo Bielsa, revealing the new Whites head coach is conducting lessons in life as well as football.

Bielsa is six weeks into his new role with the former Argentina boss set to oversee his final pre-season friendly tomorrow afternoon when the Whites take on Spanish Segunda Division outfit Las Palmas at Elland Road.

United will then begin their new Championship campaign with a home clash against title favourites Stoke City the following Sunday and Roofe has given a glowing assessment of Bielsa’s six weeks in charge.

The forward readily admits that the Argentinian has lived up to his billing of providing a hard pre-season, but the Whites player has also revealed there has been more to Bielsa than just football.

“It’s been very tough,” admitted Roofe, assessing this summer’s pre-season. “But good at the same time. He hasn’t just run us into the ground with people complaining, it’s the total opposite.

“It’s well thought out and there’s a reason behind everything and we are learning every day.”

He hasn’t just run us into the ground with people complaining, it’s the total opposite. It’s well thought out and there’s a reason behind everything and we are learning every day.

Kemar Roofe
Asked to provide an idea of the issues Bielsa had been working on, Roofe revealed: “Everything, on and off the pitch. You would be surprised at what we have been doing.

“We’d think we’d be going into a meeting about football and it could be about something nothing to do with football, just as a life lesson. He obviously wants good players but he wants us to be good people as well.

“Obviously he wants us to reflect him and he has come across as that kind of person as well. And it just breeds a better team as well.”

Roofe again filled various positions during what his second full season at Leeds last term with the former Oxford United player used as a lone striker, a winger and a no 10.

The 25-year-old eventually proved United’s leading scorer last season with 14 goals – four more than Pierre-Michel Lasogga who has now returned to parent club Hamburg.

Leeds remain on the hunt for a new no 9 with the squad number left vacant with the Whites having been pursuing Derby County striker Matej Vydra as their main target this summer.

Roofe, though, says it does not matter to him whether or not he is first choice striker.

“It’s just like any other season,” said Roofe. “I am going to play for Leeds United and give 100 per cent to help the team to win.

“I am always excited. Even if I start elsewhere I’d still be excited – as long as I am playing and helping the team to win.”

Looking ahead to Sunday’s friendly against Las Palmas and the season opener against Stoke, Roofe said: “I’m very excited, especially to get back at Elland Road and in front of the fans as well.

“It will be a good test on Sunday and then it will lead us into the Stoke game as well especially on TV. I think everyone is excited.”

Min første Leeds-kamp:

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #303 på: Juli 28, 2018, 11:00:11 »
Leeds United striker Kemar Roofe impressed by Marcelo Bielsa’s all-round influence

Lee Sobot
LEEDS UNITED’S Kemar Roofe has hailed the influence of Marcelo Bielsa, revealing the new Whites head coach is conducting lessons in life as well as football.

Bielsa is six weeks into his new role with the former Argentina boss set to oversee his final pre-season friendly tomorrow afternoon when the Whites take on Spanish Segunda Division outfit Las Palmas at Elland Road.

United will then begin their new Championship campaign with a home clash against title favourites Stoke City the following Sunday and Roofe has given a glowing assessment of Bielsa’s six weeks in charge.

The forward readily admits that the Argentinian has lived up to his billing of providing a hard pre-season, but the Whites player has also revealed there has been more to Bielsa than just football.

“It’s been very tough,” admitted Roofe, assessing this summer’s pre-season. “But good at the same time. He hasn’t just run us into the ground with people complaining, it’s the total opposite.

“It’s well thought out and there’s a reason behind everything and we are learning every day.”

He hasn’t just run us into the ground with people complaining, it’s the total opposite. It’s well thought out and there’s a reason behind everything and we are learning every day.

Kemar Roofe
Asked to provide an idea of the issues Bielsa had been working on, Roofe revealed: “Everything, on and off the pitch. You would be surprised at what we have been doing.

“We’d think we’d be going into a meeting about football and it could be about something nothing to do with football, just as a life lesson. He obviously wants good players but he wants us to be good people as well.

“Obviously he wants us to reflect him and he has come across as that kind of person as well. And it just breeds a better team as well.”

Roofe again filled various positions during what his second full season at Leeds last term with the former Oxford United player used as a lone striker, a winger and a no 10.

The 25-year-old eventually proved United’s leading scorer last season with 14 goals – four more than Pierre-Michel Lasogga who has now returned to parent club Hamburg.

Leeds remain on the hunt for a new no 9 with the squad number left vacant with the Whites having been pursuing Derby County striker Matej Vydra as their main target this summer.

Roofe, though, says it does not matter to him whether or not he is first choice striker.

“It’s just like any other season,” said Roofe. “I am going to play for Leeds United and give 100 per cent to help the team to win.

“I am always excited. Even if I start elsewhere I’d still be excited – as long as I am playing and helping the team to win.”

Looking ahead to Sunday’s friendly against Las Palmas and the season opener against Stoke, Roofe said: “I’m very excited, especially to get back at Elland Road and in front of the fans as well.

“It will be a good test on Sunday and then it will lead us into the Stoke game as well especially on TV. I think everyone is excited.”

Noe sier meg at spillerne sa akkurat det samme, under the Hock for noen år siden

Jon R

« Svar #304 på: Juli 28, 2018, 15:08:31 »

Lee Sobot

Kemar Roofe

Noe sier meg at spillerne sa akkurat det samme, under the Hock for noen år siden
Noe sier meg at du skriver akkurat det samme, hver gang en spiller ytrer noe positivt om treneren, eieren, klubben... ;)
Jon R.

Xern

« Svar #305 på: Juli 28, 2018, 16:42:30 »
"Nah, the manager's shite. Horrible lad, no experience, rubbish ideas. In total a f**king trainwreck" - Said no-one ever.

Klart spillerne er positive og prøver å si det riktige. Alt annet vil jo bety mannefall på tribunene, utfrysning fra laget med mer.  ;D
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #306 på: Juli 28, 2018, 23:07:33 »
Ezgjan Alioski comments on Leeds United's Marcelo Bielsa
Shane Callaghan @sugarshane19883 hours ago

Ezgjan Alioski comments on Leeds United's Marcelo Bielsa and his methods.

Marseille's Argentinian head coach Marcelo Bielsa looks on during the French L1 football match between Girondins de Bordeaux (FCGB) and Marseille (OM) on April 12, 2015 at the Chaban-...

Ezgjan Alioski has revealed to BBC Radio Leeds that no Leeds United players have a verbal relationship with head coach Marcelo Bielsa as of yet.

Leeds made a major statement by hiring the 62-year-old as their new boss last month following Paul Heckingbottom's sacking.

Bielsa, who has coached Argentina's national team, Lazio and Athletic Bilbao to name but a few, is not fluent in English and therefore direction communication with his players is an issue.

Asked on BBC Radio Leeds what Bielsa expects of him, Alioski, who cost United £3.2 million last summer, laughed and said: "I don't speak too much with him. Not only me but it's all players.

"You don't speak individually with him, so you must do the stuff that [his staff] tell you and try to do the best that he expects from you."

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Smudge

« Svar #307 på: Juli 28, 2018, 23:21:27 »
Høres vel ikke helt positivt ut at spillerne ikke har kontakt med manageren

Hallgeir *

« Svar #308 på: Juli 28, 2018, 23:28:06 »

Nei, men nå snakker han stort sett bare spansk da.....
Super Leeds since 1968

GeirO

« Svar #309 på: Juli 29, 2018, 00:04:09 »

Nei, men nå snakker han stort sett bare spansk da.....
Men vi har jo mange som kan spansk.....
MOT

raggen

« Svar #310 på: Juli 29, 2018, 00:16:38 »
tror det kan bli bra.. bielsa formidler via sine trenere og har litt den x faktoren over seg og frykten, slik at spillerene presterer max hele tiden
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #311 på: Juli 29, 2018, 07:54:32 »
Will 'El Loco' really be the man to end the crazy days at Leeds?

By Joe Bernstein for The Mail on Sunday 21:30 28 Jul 2018, updated 00:34 29 Jul 2018

An embarrassing mess first half, pinging the ball around like Billy Bremner and Johnny Giles in the second. Any Leeds United fan who watched their team trail 3-0 at Oxford last Tuesday and fight back before losing 4-3 is fully braced for the rollercoaster ride under Marcelo Bielsa.

Leeds have gone through 15 managers - including two in caretaker charge — since losing their status in 2004 but none like Bielsa, the most colourful and renowned coach in the Championship, whose side kick off against on Sunday.

The 63-year-old Argentine is a visionary credited with pioneering pressing football and 3-4-3. He took Argentina and Chile to World Cups, beat Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford with Athletic Bilbao and has been a major influence on , Diego Simeone and Mauricio Pochettino.

Marcelo Bielsa is nicknamed 'El Loco' due to his unorthodox methods and coaching style
On the downside, he is known as El Loco (crazy person) because of his obsessive intensity, once threatened supporters with a hand grenade and has a recent history of career instability. His previous job at Lille lasted 13 matches; before that he left Lazio after two days.

Putting South America's most passionate coach in charge of English football's perennial sleeping giant is the brainchild of Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani. It is a potent mix and revived interest in a club tranquillised by previous incumbents Dave Hockaday, Neil Redfearn and Paul Heckingbottom.

'All eyes in the Championship are on Leeds again and that's the way it should be,' says Eddie Gray, who was part of the great Don Revie side of the Sixties and Seventies.

Ryan Edmondsen and his team-mates started pre-season with three training sessions a day
'There is a huge buzz in the city. When you hire a manager with Bielsa's reputation, expectation levels rise. It doesn't matter he's not worked in England. Football around the world is played with the same thing - a ball. It's knowledge that counts and getting the players to buy in.'

Leeds players already know what Bielsa is about. They started pre-season with three hard training sessions a day, from the gymnasium at nine in the morning until seven at night. Instead of sneaking off home in the afternoon, the whole squad have had to stay in a nearby hotel for two hours' rest before their final workout.

The demands will not surprise Spurs manager Pochettino, who was discovered by Bielsa at Newell's Old Boys in Argentina and later played for him at Espanyol, where he made the mistake of asking on a scorchingly hot day when a training session would finish.

Bielsa provides the discipline that clubs need to succeed, according to Mauricio Pochettino
'At the end, a furious Bielsa called me over. 'That's the last thing I expected from you. It confirmed to me just what you've become.'

'He laid into me and I cried. I went home in tears because I felt so embarrassed. Everything he said was right,' wrote Pochettino in a biography which was published last season.

Gray, who has seen Leeds slide from one financial, ownership or managerial disaster to another for more than a decade, welcomes a strong boss at his club.

'Every club needs discipline and Bielsa at his level will provide that,' he says. 'You won't have a more disciplined club than Manchester City and they won the league. Sir Alex Ferguson was disciplined. It comes from the manager.'

The manager's tactics and high-energy football means all eyes are on Leeds for next season

The biggest conundrum is whether a Leeds team who finished 13th last season are good enough to take on board Bielsa's tactics and high-energy football.

They have won only two games in pre-season, against Forest Green and another crazy 4-3 against non-League Guiseley, ahead of Sunday's final warm-up with Las Palmas.

After early setbacks in the transfer window, Bielsa on Saturday signed Wolves wing-back Barry Douglas so he can play a three-at-the-back formation. Leeds have also agreed a fee of £6.75million for Middlesbrough striker Patrick Bamford after talks with Derby over a move for Matej Vydra stalled.

Bielsa's reputation persuaded Chelsea to send two former FA Youth Cup winners to Elland Road on loan, goalkeeper Jamal Blackman and midfielder Lewis Baker.

Bielsa signed Wolves wing-back Barry Douglas so Leeds can play with three at the back
'I had great managers at Chelsea like Antonio Conte and Jose Mourinho and everyone there talked about Bielsa and the amazing work he's done,' says Blackman, who will be urged to play out from the back.

'Jordan Pickford showed at the World Cup it's important for goalkeepers to have the confidence to use both feet. It helps having a manager that backs you, and allows you to make a mistake.'

Baker, who had an unhappy time under Bielsa's tactical opposite Tony Pulis at Middlesbrough last season, vows: 'By the time the first game comes against Stoke, we will be ready for it. What makes the top managers stand out is the way they approach games, down to the smallest details. I saw it at Chelsea, too.'

Bielsa has an interpreter but speaks better English than he will give away on camera. His style is to give players clear instructions like a teacher, rather than by ranting.

Bielsa makes use of an interpreter but speaks better English than he gives away on camera

In his first game, at Forest Green, he asked midfielder Jamie Shackleton to try out as a wing-back. To help the 18-year-old, Bielsa dispatched a coach to the far side of the pitch to encourage and advise.

Insiders say Bielsa has been active alongside sporting director Victor Orta in assessing what Leeds need next in terms of ins and outs.

He is well known for being able to make quick judgments on whether players can fit in with his philosophy. He hired Pochettino as a schoolboy after watching him for only five minutes in a trial game.

'I never asked him what he saw but I think I understand now,' Pochettino said. 'It is a question of attitude and energy. A guy like Bielsa, who was ahead of his time, could see the lot in five minutes.'

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has described Bielsa as 'the best coach in the world'
Guardiola has hailed Bielsa as 'the best coach in the world' because of his influence on the game. Top stars such as Alexis Sanchez and his 2002 World Cup player Simeone have learnt under him.

The major concern is whether it is too late in life for Bielsa to transfer his genius, as Guardiola has done, or whether he will end up like Fabio Capello, who came to England past his prime.

Listening to former Bilbao player Ander Herrera, it is also uncertain whether the physical demands Bielsa makes will be too much over a 46-game season.

Herrera, who helped Bilbao reach the 2012 Europa League final under Bielsa before eventually joining Manchester United, revealed on a recent podcast: 'In the last few months, we couldn't even move.

'We were physically finished and lost two cup finals. We used to always play with the same team and finally our legs said 'stop'.'

Leeds is a graveyard for managers. None has lasted more than a year since Brian McDermott in 2014. Bielsa is different, special. Whether he can buck the trend by bringing the glory days back to Elland Road is one of the stories of the season.

As Gray puts it: 'We are aware of Bielsa's record and credit to the owner for getting someone of such a high level.

'But ultimately only two statistics count in football: how many goals you score, and how many you concede. The proof of the pudding is results.'

ARGENTINIAN JOURNALIST ARIEL CUKIERKORN ON BIELSA

Since he quit Argentina national team in 2004, claiming 'to lack the necessary energy' for the job, Marcelo Bielsa has been a continuous reference from a parallel world in the ecosystem of Argentine football. His figure still triggers fascination or irritation with the same intensity, a difference of opinion that the knock out in the first round of 2002 World Cup turned only more extreme.

'Bielsa devours life', Eduardo Berizzo, a key player for Bielsa at Newell’s Old Boys and assistant coach with Chile, once said. And life equals football in Marcelo Bielsa’s mind.

His passion and obsession for concepts, tactics, methods and information, combined with his rigid ethics and his no-filter approach to the players, has seen him called El Loco. The charisma is nowadays as fresh as the first day, with some Twitter accounts that celebrate every quote as sacred words and with detractors that criticise his cryptic sentences and see every new job in the middle class European teams as the proof that Bielsa has always been an outsider of true football.

There’s an issue in which no one dares to argue regarding Bielsa - authenticity, no matter the consequences, and an impeccable reputation in the muddy universe of football business.

Bielsa may be remembered for driving Athletic Bilbao to thrash Manchester United in Old Trafford, predicting the sure success of this French generation in a press conference three years ago or either being caught watching a game in his iPad eating a hamburger in McDonald’s. He can be as distant as an obsessed scientist or either too human as he wears tracksuits bottoms and the hanging glasses on every single occasion.

It is almost impossible to imagine Bielsa working in Argentine football again, perhaps an emotional return to Newell’s Old Boys far in the future. Even out of the establishment, someway his influence remains in the discussion. He could be regarded as a strong inspiration in Pep Guardiola’s success as well as for Jorge Sampaoli’s recent failure in Russia with Argentina.

'Bielsa is a living legend, a man that unveils the miseries and contradictions in football, no wonder the only one in the game to have a stadium named on his behalf. Many may say that his normal behaviour is just smoke, but it’s no secret the biggest clubs cannot afford to cope with a person that is 24/7 genuine. To value his huge contribution to football in that context and in spite of the lack of titles or good results is precisely more challenging', says Román Iucht, who published a biography in 2011.

Leeds United, the tradition, the glory to recover, the familiar ingredients to follow Bielsa in a new cause. A man with a vision, a man that turns every job into a new mission.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Josch

« Svar #312 på: Juli 29, 2018, 20:35:32 »
Jeg så litt på kampen mot Las Palmas, som kun var trenings kamp, men likevel en generalprøve mot beste motstand hittil.

Konturene av godt forsvarsspill var det som slo meg. Agressivt press på ballfører og flere Leeds spillere i press kollektivt høyt i banen og rundt ballfører. Dekket rom og forflyttet lagdeler fint. Denne formasjonen er bra.

Mye foregikk langs bakken og det blir mer fysikk og engelske luftdueller nå serien begynner. Spent på akkurat det.

Men konturene til Bielsa var der. Med omtrent samme lag som PH idag. En klok trener. Nå har jeg litt håp.

« Siste redigering: Juli 30, 2018, 00:07:55 av Josch »

Jon R

« Svar #313 på: Juli 29, 2018, 23:45:45 »
Det store spørsmålet er om fysikken til gutta holder. Fra å være et lite løpssterkt lag i fjor skal vi transformeres til divisjonens kanskje mest løpssterke, kort og godt fordi Bielsa style fotball krever det om skal vi lykkes. 46 kamper i kanskje verdens hardeste liga, det skal holde hardt! Er godt fungerende medisinsk støtteapparat blir trolig viktigere enn noensinne!! Jeg er litt urolig kjenner jeg.
Jon R.

testo

« Svar #314 på: Juli 30, 2018, 09:44:48 »
Det store spørsmålet er om fysikken til gutta holder. Fra å være et lite løpssterkt lag i fjor skal vi transformeres til divisjonens kanskje mest løpssterke, kort og godt fordi Bielsa style fotball krever det om skal vi lykkes. 46 kamper i kanskje verdens hardeste liga, det skal holde hardt! Er godt fungerende medisinsk støtteapparat blir trolig viktigere enn noensinne!! Jeg er litt urolig kjenner jeg.

Greit nok Jon, men nå skal de løpe med ballen og ikke etter den

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Sydhagen

« Svar #315 på: Juli 30, 2018, 10:22:12 »
Det enkleste å gjøre noe med er fysikken. Det som kanskje bekymrer meg er at vi ikke har stall til å rullere for å begrense slitasjen over en hel sesong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Jon R

« Svar #316 på: Juli 30, 2018, 11:58:55 »
Det enkleste å gjøre noe med er fysikken. Det som kanskje bekymrer meg er at vi ikke har stall til å rullere for å begrense slitasjen over en hel sesong.

Det er faktisk ikke uten videre riktig, det er mange som ikke tåler svært intensiv trening og kampprogram over tid, ihvertfall hvis den ikke tilpasses nøye den enkelte spillers fysiologiske forutsetninger (som vil variere mye fra individ til individ) med vekt på riktig balanse mellom trening og restitusjon. Viktig poeng det du skriver om rullering.

Googlet litt og fant blant annet dette fra en tidligere spiller under Bielsa. (Er vel gjengitt tidligere i denne tråden også)
« Listening to former Bilbao player Ander Herrera, it is also uncertain whether the physical demands Bielsa makes will be too much over a 46-game season. Herrera, who helped Bilbao reach the 2012 Europa League final under Bielsa before eventually joining Manchester United, revealed on a recent podcast: 'In the last few months, we couldn't even move. 'We were physically finished and lost two cup finals. We used to always play with the same team and finally our legs said 'stop'.'»
Kilde: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6002687/Will-El-Loco-really-man-end-crazy-days-Leeds.html
« Siste redigering: Juli 30, 2018, 12:10:36 av Jon R »
Jon R.

Jon R

« Svar #317 på: Juli 30, 2018, 12:06:24 »

Greit nok Jon, men nå skal de løpe med ballen og ikke etter den

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Viktig forskjell Terje!  ;D
Jon R.

Bjorn

« Svar #318 på: Juli 30, 2018, 12:09:46 »

Det er faktisk ikke uten videre riktig, det er mange som ikke tåler svært intensiv trening og kampprogram over tid, ihvertfall hvis den ikke tilpasses nøye den enkelte spiller. Dog viktig poeng det du skriver om rullering.

Jeg kjenner at jeg ikke er så bekymret mtp rullering. Ok, så kan vi ikke erstatte 1til1 på alle posisjoner, men hvem kan egentlig det? Det er det de færreste forunt, men er det sunt å ha en så stor stall men innbyttere på hver plass av så høy kaliber? Skal godt gjøres å holde hele laget fornøyd da egentlig. Må være de som kan betale avskyelige summer for å la deg spille på B-laget eller sitte på benken i tilfelle du trengs.

Nei, tror med signeringene som virker å være på vei inn at vi må fokusere på det vi har.  I tillegg trene på U23 slik at de kan steppe inn når det trengs. Det skal godt gjøres at mange spillere er ute samtidig i samme posisjon. Dette er likt for alle lag egentlig.
Omrokkeringene som Bielsa har gjort med at spillere spiller litt ut av posisjon, beviser at spillerne kan lære seg å spille etter et system. Fortsetter man å prente på systemet tror jeg det er lettere å steppe inn når det skal rulleres.
Marching On! 4276

Jon R

« Svar #319 på: Juli 30, 2018, 12:14:10 »

Det er faktisk ikke uten videre riktig, det er mange som ikke tåler svært intensiv trening og kampprogram over tid, ihvertfall hvis den ikke tilpasses nøye den enkelte spiller. Dog viktig poeng det du skriver om rullering.

Jeg kjenner at jeg ikke er så bekymret mtp rullering. Ok, så kan vi ikke erstatte 1til1 på alle posisjoner, men hvem kan egentlig det? Det er det de færreste forunt, men er det sunt å ha en så stor stall men innbyttere på hver plass av så høy kaliber? Skal godt gjøres å holde hele laget fornøyd da egentlig. Må være de som kan betale avskyelige summer for å la deg spille på B-laget eller sitte på benken i tilfelle du trengs.

Nei, tror med signeringene som virker å være på vei inn at vi må fokusere på det vi har.  I tillegg trene på U23 slik at de kan steppe inn når det trengs. Det skal godt gjøres at mange spillere er ute samtidig i samme posisjon. Dette er likt for alle lag egentlig.
Omrokkeringene som Bielsa har gjort med at spillere spiller litt ut av posisjon, beviser at spillerne kan lære seg å spille etter et system. Fortsetter man å prente på systemet tror jeg det er lettere å steppe inn når det skal rulleres.
En av de viktigste visjonene med u-23 satsingen er at den skal generere brukbare cover i alle posisjoner ref Greenwood.
Jon R.

leedslife

« Svar #320 på: Juli 30, 2018, 12:15:41 »
En ting er det fysiske. En annen ting er mentalitet.
Har vi mentaliteten denne sesongen?
I fjor var vi jo ikke i nærheten. Enkeltspillere kollapset tidlig. Kollektivt kollapset vi totalt på nyåret.
Det er det som er vanskeligst å gjøre noe med. Så her, Bielsa, blir det spennende å se utfallet av "nye Leeds".

Er stammen i laget sterk nok? Er balansen  i forhold til unge og rutinerte riktig?
Tar de nye spillerene tak? Har vi nok ledere?

Både på sidelinjen og på banen manglet jo stort sett alt i fjor hva gjelder dette som er nevnt over.
« Siste redigering: Juli 30, 2018, 12:18:07 av leedslife »

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #321 på: Juli 30, 2018, 14:17:13 »
I fjor var vi jo ikke i nærheten. Enkeltspillere kollapset tidlig. Kollektivt kollapset vi totalt på nyåret.
Det er det som er vanskeligst å gjøre noe med. Så her, Bielsa, blir det spennende å se utfallet av "nye Leeds".

Er stammen i laget sterk nok? Er balansen  i forhold til unge og rutinerte riktig?

Både på sidelinjen og på banen manglet jo stort sett alt i fjor hva gjelder dette som er nevnt over.
Det er etter min mening en vesensforskjell denne sesongen i forhold til tidligere: spillernes griserespekt for treneren ;)

leedslife

« Svar #322 på: Juli 30, 2018, 15:02:59 »

Det er etter min mening en vesensforskjell denne sesongen i forhold til tidligere: spillernes griserespekt for treneren ;)

Jeg håper det.
Guardiola og Bielsa er ganske like i hvordan det mentale spiller inn hvis man skal være best.
Håper han får det ut til spillerne.
Et godt tegn på det er jo at okane, murphy, ekuban ganske tidlig med nedgradert.
Spillere med klare tegn på at oppgaven blir dor stor.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #323 på: Juli 30, 2018, 23:17:19 »
FA cup Factfile

Bielsa is an anagram of 'is able'

#beliefrestored

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #324 på: Juli 31, 2018, 22:52:28 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #325 på: Juli 31, 2018, 23:00:51 »
Collymore skriver det noen av oss tenker og frykter.  :-\
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #326 på: Juli 31, 2018, 23:04:46 »
Det ER den store frykten.
Ã… hyre Marcelo Bielsa er langt unna et 'trygt valg'.

Men det KAN jo gå bra likevel da. :)

Dessuten sies det jo fra flere av klubbene han forlot at fundamentet han rakk å bygge nøt de godt av i etterkant. :)
Heldigvis har han ikke vært spesielt kostbar for oss (ennå) - tenker mest mht spillerkjøp her...
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #327 på: Juli 31, 2018, 23:10:26 »

Dessuten sies det jo fra flere av klubbene han forlot at fundamentet han rakk å bygge nøt de godt av i etterkant. :)
Heldigvis har han ikke vært spesielt kostbar for oss (ennå) - tenker mest mht spillerkjøp her...
Ja, det er sant Asbjørn. Bielsa er hyret for å omstrukturere hele det sportslige apparatet og bygge en kultur. Jeg håper han lykkes men føler meg langtfra trygg på at han er rett mann til rett tid.
Jon R.

flynn

« Svar #328 på: August 01, 2018, 00:05:46 »
Jeg tror han er rett mann, og dermed også at det er rett tid. Jeg tror at Rad og resten av klubbledelsen egentlig misliker sterkt at de måtte fortsette manager-utskiftningene. Nå har de hentet en virkelig proven mann, og jeg tror de vil gi ham rikelig med tid til å bevise hva han kan. Det er slett ikke sikkert vi lykkes på første forsøk, men så lenge det vises fremgang tror jeg det er sannsynlig at Bielsa minst får to sesonger. Om vi ikke rykker opp innen våren 2020 begynner det nok å spøke, men jeg tror faktisk han vil lykkes med det. Litt mer erfaring med hvem som fungerer og hvem som ikke gjør det, samt ett eller to transfervindu til bør faktisk holde.

flynn

Promotion 2010

« Svar #329 på: August 01, 2018, 00:11:08 »

Ja, det er sant Asbjørn. Bielsa er hyret for å omstrukturere hele det sportslige apparatet og bygge en kultur. Jeg håper han lykkes men føler meg langtfra trygg på at han er rett mann til rett tid.

Sunn skepsis er sunn, men dette er vel et tur ut på viddene! Leeds har ikke hatt en retning sportslig siden O’Leary fortsatte det Graham startet.

Klubben hungrer i alle ledd etter en som tør å ta grep og stille krav til hver enkelt i systemet. Bielsa gjør dette! Hver dag!

I denne klubben har vi Radz som ønsker å skape en vinnerkultur! Vi har en eier som legger utrolig mye profesjonalitet og penger i prosjektet Leeds United!

Vi er i ferd med å få inn mange spillere som biter på agnet fra klubben og får tilbake troen på at vi er på vei oppover!

Det sportslige ansvaret ligger hos Bielsa og hans interaksjon med spillerne! På dette nivået hviler det trygt der!

Up We Go!  8)
Min første Leeds-kamp: