Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Manager / Head coach: Marcelo Bielsa  (Lest 403830 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Manager / Head coach: Marcelo Bielsa
« Svar #510 på: August 19, 2018, 11:38:02 »
The Bielsalution, as it's been dubbed, is in full swing - now, for the real test of the Championship.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-2-rotherham-united-0-bielsa-breaking-records-and-the-mould-at-elland-road-1-9308553
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #511 på: August 19, 2018, 11:55:21 »
Rotherham-manager Warne om Bielsa:
 Warne saw that too. “No disrespect but his name doesn’t make him a great manager,” Warne said. “His team makes him a great manager. His team were excellent today and against lesser opposition we might have won. The way they play for him, respect to the manager.“He’s a bit quirky but he’s good for football and I’m all about different characters. There’s sheep and there’s shepherds. He’s definitely a shepherd.”
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #512 på: August 19, 2018, 12:12:14 »
I fjor var disse spillerne involvert i flest ligkamper for Leeds United:

Jansson 42
Alioski 42
Hernandez 41
Phillips 41
Roofe 35
Saiz 34  (husk 6 kampers susp)
Berardi 31 (+ susp for 3 røde)
Cooper 29 (+ susp for 2 røde)
Ayling 26 kamper på en halv sesong

I tillegg var alle involvert i 2-4 cupkamper!

Disse 9 vil fint klare 40 kamper ++ i denne sesongen!

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Eriksen55

« Svar #513 på: August 19, 2018, 12:23:05 »

Jansson 42
Alioski 42
Hernandez 41
Phillips 41
Roofe 35

Og det i en sesong med mye negativitet, som stjeler fokus og energi.

I år, vår signingsferd til PL vil positive vibber og adrenalin gjøre at dem lett kan spille 50 kamper 8)

Jon R

« Svar #514 på: August 19, 2018, 15:51:03 »

Jansson 42
Alioski 42
Hernandez 41
Phillips 41
Roofe 35

I år, vår signingsferd til PL vil positive vibber og adrenalin gjøre at dem lett kan spille 50 kamper 8)
I Wish! Skulle gjerne sett noen stats på hvor mye spillerne løp sist sesong vs i år. Bielsa = høyintensiv fotball som krever vanvittig mye av spillerne, både kondisjonsmessig og mentalt. Jeg tror ikke vi har hatt noe Leeds lag som har løpt like mye, noensinne!!!
For Guds skyld, spar nå ihvertfall Philips og Ayling i cupkampene. Ingen andre topplag bruker sine viktigste spillere i slike kamper!! (ihvertfall ikke i de innledende rundene)
Jon R.

Eriksen55

« Svar #515 på: August 19, 2018, 16:18:20 »

Jansson 42
Alioski 42
Hernandez 41
Phillips 41
Roofe 35

I Wish! Skulle gjerne sett noen stats på hvor mye spillerne løp sist sesong vs i år. Bielsa = høyintensiv fotball som krever vanvittig mye av spillerne, både kondisjonsmessig og mentalt. Jeg tror ikke vi har hatt noe Leeds lag som har løpt like mye, noensinne!!!
For Guds skyld, spar nå ihvertfall Philips og Ayling i cupkampene. Ingen andre topplag bruker sine viktigste spillere i slike kamper!! (ihvertfall ikke i de innledende rundene)

Jeg ville slengt på Saiz også. Det er tynt bak dem!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #516 på: August 19, 2018, 16:55:29 »
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP

“If we just kick it anywhere, the gaffer’s not happy. He’s told us off before for not being brave.” Kemar Roofe explains the ethos behind the brilliant attacking move which served up his goal against Rotherham:

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-we-re-being-rewarded-for-our-brave-football-says-roofe-1-9309011
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #517 på: August 20, 2018, 15:50:39 »
Ska sei. Robbie Fowler var på Leeds' første hjemmekamp, og ble SÃ… glad for det hanfikk se. :)

Der fikk du en ekstra stjerne, Robbie. :)

'I wanted to punch the air'

Robbie Fowler on the energy Marcelo Bielsa has brought to Leeds United
The former Whites striker likes what he sees from the new head coach

ByJoe Mewis
08:03, 20 AUG 2018Updated08:07, 20 AUG 2018
Sport

It's not just the fans and the media who are all over Leeds United's blistering start to the season.
A number of the club's former players have also been keeping an eye on their old side's fortunes, with Danny Mills comparing this season's side to the ones he played in , while another former White from the club's most recent Premier League days has also weighed in.

Writing in his Sunday Mirror column , former Leeds, Liverpool and England striker Robbie Fowler has spoken of his delight at seeing Leeds start the season so well.
"The club has been through such hard times and they have made a lot of mistakes - with financial decisions, appointing managers they shouldn't have - and it's been so tough for those supporters to go through all that," he says.
"But they have hope now with Marcelo Bielsa, and no set of fans deserves it more."

Fowler was back at Elland Road to watch the Stoke clash
Leeds maintained their one hundred per cent record on Saturday, when they defeated Rotherham 2-0 at Elland Road, as they made it three straight wins in the Championship, plus a Carabao Cup first round win against Bolton.
The wins over Stoke and Derby made the rest of the division sit up and take notice and Fowler is confident they if Bielsa's side can maintain this form, they will be back in the promised land of the Premier League.
"If they could keep that up all season, then they will go up. The way they ran about was frightening, the pressing and the energy comparable with managers like those two and Jurgen Klopp," he continues.

Bielsa is the first Leeds boss to win his first four games in charge
"I'm not sure Leeds will be able to keep it up, mind, but they have got a genuinely innovative coach doing brilliant things in his opening few games and he just seems like the right personality for what the club needs right now, after being so flat for so long."

Fowler also praised the club's decision to bring in Bielsa.
"I'm not trying to undermine the qualities of previous managers, but this guy is in a different league.
"Instead of taking any form of risk, they went the "safe" route of appointing some journeymen from the lower league treadmill - and it didn't work at all.
"Now they have got a different type of manager, one who is clearly admired by Guardiola and Pochettino. I saw his first interview after that first game and he was so bonkers it made me smile.

Fowler was a £12m signing for Leeds in November 2001
"He's mad, a bit loopy, but in the right way (if that's possible!)."
Fowler was at Leeds' first game of the campaign, when they were quickly out of the blocks to dispatch pre-season title favourites Stoke City 3-1.

"There was an energy about the place when I was there, a sense of positivity and hope that has been missing.
"And when you see a manager can have that impact at a club, you really hope he has success.

"Honestly, I could sense that, driving through the streets around Elland Road, and I wanted to punch the air, I was so relieved.
"Leeds should be in the Premier League - and I'm crossing my fingers Bielsa is the man to take them there."

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-robbie-fowler-bielsa-15048079

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #518 på: August 20, 2018, 23:02:18 »
LUFCdata

Good morning all. Thought for the day: Marcelo Bielsa at been in charge at Leeds for just 66 days. Implemented a phenomenal transformation in such a short time frame and holds a 100% win ratio.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #519 på: August 20, 2018, 23:07:01 »
Phil Hay refererer fra pressekonferansen i dag:

Bielsa on his side's performance so far. Says he's not surprised: "In football, six weeks is a long time. The challenge above transmitting a style is to be faithful to it for a long period." #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Bromancer

« Svar #520 på: August 21, 2018, 22:53:15 »
Fantastisk å se en coach som tar grep med en gang det lugger i dag. For en mann vi har til å lede klubben!  ;D

Kato

« Svar #521 på: August 21, 2018, 22:59:40 »
Fantastisk å se en coach som tar grep med en gang det lugger i dag. For en mann vi har til å lede klubben!  ;D

Vi bytter etter 28, 46 og 64 minutter. Modig og glimrende.

Buddy

« Svar #522 på: August 21, 2018, 23:01:18 »
Endelig har vi en manager som er bedre enn hele forumet til sammen!

Xern

« Svar #523 på: August 21, 2018, 23:01:57 »
Endelig har vi en manager som er bedre enn hele forumet til sammen!
;D ;D ;D ;D
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #524 på: August 22, 2018, 23:15:36 »
Thru it all together

Mexican Federation reporedly refused to pay @LUFC’s $10 million release clause to pursue a deal with Marcelo Bielsa for the Mexico National Team opening, but won’t pay release clause & Bielsa also doesn’t want to leave Leeds anyway.

#MOT #LUFC
#ligaMXeng

https://throughitalltogether.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2018/8/22/17769926/mexican-federation-reportedly-refused-to-pay-leeds-united-10-million-to-pursue-a-deal-marcelo-bielsa?utm_campaign=throughitalltogether.sbnation&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Mexican Federation reportedly refused to pay Leeds United $10 million to pursue a deal with Marcelo Bielsa

Manager has a release clause in his contract

Pete SchlenkerAugust 22, 2018 7:20 pm

It appears that Leeds United owner Andrea Radrizzani and Director of Football Victor Orta weren’t the only ones interested in taking a chance on Marcelo Bielsa.

Reports out of Mexico indicate that Marcelo Bielsa was approached to manage the Mexican National Team, but that between a $10 million dollar release clause from his Leeds contract, and a desire from Bielsa to stay at Leeds, that the Federación Mexicana de Fútbol Asociación (Femexfut or FMF for short) will not pursue Bielsa.

Marcelo Bielsa has experience coaching and living in Mexico, as he spent time at Atlas and Club América. He was infamously sacked from América, in part, because of his intolerance for doing media appearances and one-on-one interviews.

Leeds is flying high in the Championship, as they are top of the table on 10 points after four games, and is undefeated in all competitions.

From the Diario Récord the issue seemed to be that the FMF had decided to not pursue a deal with Marcelo Bielsa because of the large release clause put into the contract by Leeds, with the newspaper saying:

Siguen en la búsqueda del estratega para Selección Mexicana. Los nombres siguen llegando al escritorio de la FMF; sin embargo, el perfil del entrenador lo tienen bien definido: buscan un técnico que entrene excelente, que siembre la competitividad y que esté pegado a las últimas tecnologías y avances en técnicas, y demás, dentro del campo.

Y hay otros que por el nombre, abolengo e historia salen a flote, como el caso de Marcelo Bielsa, quien ya fue buscado por los dirigentes encargados e incluso entrevistado, pero debido a sus actitudes y decisiones recientes, como el abandonar al equipo o renunciar para tomar otro club o alguna selección, el técnico argentino fue blindado por su actual institución: Leeds United, con una cláusula de 10 millones de dólares de salida; por si alguien quiere sus servicios, como la Selección Mexicana, tendrá que pagar esa cantidad, luego arreglar sueldo y demás.

Which roughly translates to

The FMF is still searching for a manager for the Mexican National Team. The names keep coming to the FMF desk; however, the profile of the kind of coach they’re looking for is well defined: they want a technician who’s an excellent trainer, who instills competitiveness and is familiar with the latest technologies and advances in techniques, and so on, within the sport.

There are others who by name, pedigree, and history are obvious targets, like Marcelo Bielsa, who was certainly wanted by the FMF’s leaders and even interviewed. However, due to his recent bizarre decisions while coaching -- like leaving a team suddenly, or resigning to take another position out of nowhere -- the Argentine manager was saddled with a release clause of 10 million dollars by his current team, Leeds United. If the Mexican National Team wanted to hire him, they will have to pay that amount, then agree on a salary and so on.

Fox Sports MX also reports that Bielsa is not interested in leaving Leeds anyway, saying,

Por ello, en la actualidad está descartada la opción del técnico argentino con el Tri, donde el propio Bielsa informó que pretende mantener su puesto con el Leeds United y no quiere desprestigiar al equipo británico.
Which more or less says that Bielsa would not want to leave Leeds and leave them in the lurch and “discredit” or besmirch Leeds by leaving them to take up a role with the Mexican National Team.

Editor’s Note: Thanks to Rafael Noboa y Riveira for the translation.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #525 på: August 22, 2018, 23:19:11 »
He is four injuries down already – Adam Forshaw, Stuart Dallas, Pontus Jansson and Liam Cooper – and has driven his players through a cycle of preparation which cut their body fat towards 11 per cent, the figure which Premier League players strive to stay below. For Leeds this is both a marathon and a sprint.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/phil-hay-tuned-in-bielsa-s-operating-on-a-premier-league-wavelength-at-leeds-united-1-9313909
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #526 på: August 23, 2018, 07:24:58 »
Marcelo Bielsa threatening to finally make Leeds good enough for everybody to hate again - Mirror Online

But, mostly, I thought of the ­revival at Leeds, a team so dominant under Don Revie that rival fans ­despised them with a passion reserved later for only ­Liverpool and Manchester United.

Leeds were the team to beat in the late 1960s and early 1970s — and few could(Image: Mirrorpix)
I thought how healthy it is for English football that a giant of a manager like Marcelo Bielsa is in charge of them, and is giving their fan base hope that a 14-year absence from the top flight may soon be over.

You ­almost have to pinch yourself to see them playing with such style under someone Pep Guardiola has called “the best coach in the world”.

Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani said, before his job interview, the Argentinian had studied 20 of their games and knew about every player — ­including the youth team.

In the brief time he’s been at ­Elland Road, he’s brought a new energy and ambition to the place, with fans loving the way he’s got the players pressing, rotating and winning. And how he orchestrates it all from his perch on an ­upturned bucket.

Bielsa and his bucket already have the Elland Road faithful eyeing a Premier League return(Image: PA Wire)
The victory over Rotherham on Saturday meant Bielsa is the first Leeds manager ever to win his first four games in charge. But, in many ways, the hard-earned draw at Swansea on Tuesday, which took them top of the Championship, was more impressive.

They lost ­captain Liam Cooper in the warm-up, and went ­behind twice, but carried on ­playing decent football and could have snatched a win at the death.

It’s very early days of course, and sceptics are already questioning if the Bielsa effect can last.

Leeds have won four of their first five games — but will the Bielsa way see them run out of steam?(Image: Action Images)
Some fear the ­disciplinarian pushed them too hard with double training sessions in pre-season, which may come back to haunt them when pitches get heavier and injuries kick in.

I hope the sceptics are proved wrong, because you only have to see Leeds in a cup tie at a Premier League ground, hear the following they bring and the atmosphere it creates, to know that is where this huge club belongs.

Two years ago, I was reminiscing with a Leeds-supporting mate about how I spent my ­formative terrace years chanting, “We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds” etc.

Guardiola has won titles in three different countries but he calls Bielsa "the best coach in the world"(Image: Action Images via Reuters)
And he ­replied miserably, “I wish you still did.”

I knew what he meant — the one thing worse than being disliked is being ignored.

But you sense that, under Bielsa, the football cycle is about to turn again.

If they stick with each other, it may not be too long before the curse is lifted on The Damned United.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #527 på: August 23, 2018, 15:01:41 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #528 på: August 23, 2018, 15:27:24 »
En fascinerende pressekonferanse - det skriver både Phil Hay og kilden vår her, Leeds Live...
Pre Norwich pressekonferansen.

13:00

Any minute now...
Bielsa doesn’t normally keep us waiting, so I’d imagine he’ll be here any moment now...

13:02

Five minutes
Five minutes, we’re told with an apology.
Keep on holding on there...

13:08

Here's here...
And starts with an apology for being late.

13:08

Latest team news
Cooper won’t be able to play, neither Dallas, neither Forshaw and we’re waiting for mores regarding Jansson.

13:10

Is the squad being stretched?
No, not at all.
Because if we make the maths, we have four players less. Dallas, Forshaw and Cooper won’t be able to play. If we had a fourth one Jansson, but we already knew that and we also work with the under-23s and we have some players playing in this position who could offer us some solutions

13:16

Has anything about the Championship surprised Marcelo?
Before starting the competition you can draw up an analysis, a table, with the rankings before the games are being played. You can establish a ranking before the start of the Championship, taking into account the budget, quality of players, strength of the institution.
But then, when you play, the differences you see at the beginning are not evident, you don’t see them. There’s a term which says that you can win before playing because of the history you have as a club. They games you’ve played before. And this doesn’t happen in the Championship.
For example in the Premier League, it’s hard to find which teams will finish in the top six. It’s the same in Germany, Spain, Italy, France and this competition which is among the ten most important in the world does not respond to this logic.
I’m sorry to give you such a long answer.
13:13

Defensive problems against Swansea - are they resolved?
When we have a problem our hope is obviously to find a solution.
When we make a mistake, it allows us to detect it and try to find a solution.
I can’t assure you that the problem won’t happen again.
But when I can tell you is that when we are aware of a problem, we are in a better position to resolve it.
The problems I saw in the last game, we didn’t have them before but I take into account that Shackleton played in the position of Ayling, that Ayling played in the position of Cooper and in the position of Phillips, Klich played.
Usually Shackleton plays as a number 8, Ayling is a full-back and Klich is a mixed midfielder.
The three players just mentioned could play in the positions they played in the last game, the profile of the team was more offensive with these changes, the lack of coordination was more probable to happen, so it’s my job to find solutions

13:18

At half-time you take your subs in, rather than have them warm up - why?
This happens sometimes, not always.
And there are some messages I wold like to transmit and I would like all the players to listen to these messages.
During half-time we have ten minutes to give information during the game. As each player can participate during the the game, it’s normal that I want them to listen to what I have to say.
13:28

How pleased were you that the players stuck to their style at Swansea, despite being behind?
You know it’s not easy to change the style.
To transmit a style to a team, you need time to do that. To integrate a style, to assimilate a style, you need time. Sometimes it happens in a short time, sometimes you need more time.
And when you win games it makes it easier to assimilate the style because human beings believe more fastly to things which allow them to win.
The idea to have alternative plans which is considered a virtue, I don’t really share this point of view.
I think we have to do what gives us more possibilities. The goal is to do better, not to stop doing it and change the style.
Because when you know how to do different things would mean that you have to share the time available to share ideas in different goals. So it’s natural that the same function that two players with different features can do the same function.
But this doesn’t change the style.
Harrison is a winger who does deep movement. He always tries to find the ball behind the opponents.
Pablo is a winger who strengthens his play getting the ball before the line of the rivals.
Our style makes us play on the sides, but you can do this play in different ways.
You can play deep or make combinations and do that with other players, so as a matter of fact, our ambiton is to find more solutions to one problem, but the style is the same.
This question separates the world of football. I don’t think I am the master of the truth. I try to explain why I act like that. I know in the world of football, all the people don’t share my point of view.
As a common fact, the substitute don’t go to the conversation we have at half-time. So when this matter is brought to the table, what I say is not always the sub comes to hear what i have to say. But what I think, they should always be here to listen to what I have to say at half-time. Because the way we think the game, they won’t listen to how we think about the game.
So an alternative answer would be that football is easy, you have nothing to say about it. But we have to analyse the game. We have to analyse during 10 minutes the first half, so what would be the argument? What would be the reason for the sub not to share this moment? Common sense says they have to be here to hear what I have to say. This is my point of view. But we also have to take into account the POV of the people who think opposite.
What is really important is that football offers you different POVs on one same reality.
If we don;t understand that you have different POVs regarding one topic, your question would have been meaningless, but your question is interesting because we have different POVs on one situation, because you linked result with the style. But I didn’t say this, I say no, we need the style to get the results.
I have a lot of work with such a complex explanation.

13:37

So you have a plan A and you always stick to it - no plan B?
I study and I try to learn those who propose an alternative plan. My point of view, I’ve just explained during ten minutes.
I always analysis and study the other point of view to see if I have to change mine. But the thing I cannot do, I cannot do this because my job is to try and convince people on what I think that to transmit what produces triumph, good results on a specific moment. In order to convince people I have to believe in what I’m saying. Because the footballer only believes something he truly believes in.
Because when the footballer finds out the head coach was trying to convince you and doesn’t share the POV they were trying to convince you, it just abandons you.
I’m going to tell you a serious mistake I made. The kind you don’t forgive yourselves.
I was the head coach of a great striker, Crespo.
He was a very generous player. I trained him in two different moments, a young player and then when he was an experienced player.
When he was a young player I told him once that I thought he was a player with maturity, but I was lying to him. I was trying to strengthen his self-esteem.
Giving him a skill that I didn’t think he had. After some time when he got the maturity I told him now you’re really a mature player, not the same player as before.
What did he think? How come you told me I wasn’t mature before? You lied to me?
Because before you told me I was a strong player but you didn’t believe it. I cannot forgive. I’m right not to forgive myself.
I tell you this not to just tell you a stroy.
My goal is to publically apologise to Crespo because I know I didn’t tell him the truth. It was election forever, I learned that lecture, but I already knew it, because if you lie to your son in order that your son gets something from this artificial moment of strength, the lie, you will just resolve the problem for that day, that moment. But you will have actually weakened him in the future. Because you will have convinced him he has a feature he will only have for a small ammount of time. You have resources that you assimilate forever and this is having maturity.
But when you are not mature you can have some resources you will have when you a mature player, but only for short amount of time.
THe mistake I made with Crespo, to get him involved was to tell him he was like this forever and actually that did not work. Because he went even further than I told him before.
It’s a nice example because it’s Hernan Crespo. A very good player.

13:41

On Norwich's pink dressing room - do these tricks work?
The pink colour is linked to women. For babies when they are born, if it’s a boy we given them something blue, a girl, pink.
We can’t say that men can’t say that women are not a source of stimulation.
But this relationship, he stimulation between men and women happens between a man and a woman. Before a game you don’t have any colours which has a capacity to weaken the desire for training or competition.
The pink colour is a meaningful colour between the relationship between a man and woman, but not for a game.
We told our equipment colleagues to put some papaers up in the dressing room before they come.

13:42

What are you expecting from Norwich?
Norwich is a team that plays better than the points they have. And they won their first game and I think we will play against them and they will have enthusaism very high, which is good for us.

13:42

Many changes off the back of the busy schedule?
This coming Saturday, I don’t think so. For next Tuesday I’m sure.

13:46

How pleased with Bamford off the bench?
I’m very happy with the performance of Bamford’s last game. He had am impact on the game. Harrison had an impact, not as important as Bamford, and Baker too. And these three players gave vigour to the team.

13:50

How did Kalvin Phillips react to being substituted so early on?
Normally, he trained as usual.
I value and I appreciate his professionalism, his behaviour, when I took this decisions, which is not a frequent decision
You know there is an unwritten rule that resolves the relationship between footballers and the head coach because we are colleague.
I always analysis the decisions and when I make wrong decisions I always hope that my players do not show that I made a mistake.
We have different jobs but the player makes mistakes and I make mistakes too and we have to be tolerant when we make mistakes.
Usually I say I made a mistake, thank you for not letting me down.

13:58

And that's all from Bielsa...
Wow, where to start?
That was fascinating. Plenty to dig out of that. Stay tuned.

« Siste redigering: August 23, 2018, 15:44:43 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #529 på: August 23, 2018, 15:55:54 »
Phil med en rekke tweets som forklarer Crespo-analogien fra pressekonferansen (trykk på linken for å få de alle)

https://twitter.com/PhilHayYEP/status/1032623607128702976
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #530 på: August 23, 2018, 16:04:15 »
Phil med en rekke tweets som forklarer Crespo-analogien fra pressekonferansen (trykk på linken for å få de alle)

https://twitter.com/PhilHayYEP/status/1032623607128702976

Joe Mewis
@joemewis
I wasn't expecting Marcelo Bielsa to make an eight-minute apology to Hernan Crespo when I rocked up to today's press conference, but that's Bielsa... #LUFC
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #531 på: August 23, 2018, 19:45:34 »
Phil Hay formidler filosofien til Bielsa

Bielsa on the defending at Swansea: "When we have a problem, our hope is always to find a solution. When we make a mistake, it allows us to see it and find a solution. I can't assure you it won't happen again. But when we're aware of a problem, we're in a position to solve it."

Bielsa: "The problems I saw at Swansea, we didn't have them before. But Shackleton played in the position of Ayling, Ayling played in the position of Cooper and in the position of Phillips, Klich played. The profile was more offensive. A lack of co-ordination was more probable".

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #532 på: August 23, 2018, 19:49:31 »
Jeg har bestandig vært forundret over disse reservene som spiller ball i pausen uten å få nødvendig info fra head-coachen i garderoben:

Adam Pope
MB says he takes his subs in at half time (not always) so he can put his message across. Analysis of the 1st half, tactics &  how they can affect the game needs explaining to subs. “It’s common sense” he says. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #533 på: August 23, 2018, 19:51:41 »
Adam Pope
MB says he has always in his career avoided highlighting his players’ mistakes publicly. “You have to be tolerant of mistakes. Players make them & so do I. We have different roles but we are colleagues.” #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #534 på: August 23, 2018, 19:55:43 »
Petter-Andre

Best presser so far from Bielsa? It's becoming a lecture from him to the journos. It's beautiful to listen to.

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #535 på: August 23, 2018, 19:57:08 »
Paul Warrick
Dream of a manager this, most would use excuses, look for signings, moan in pressers. Not Bielsa, "find solutions" use what we have & coach them better. AR needs to double his contract asap imo.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #536 på: August 23, 2018, 20:14:14 »
En kort kommentar til deg promo: Litt rotete at du oppretter en egen Bielsa pressekonferansetråd, for så å poste stoff fra Bielsas pressekonferanser i Bielsatråden.  ::)
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #537 på: August 23, 2018, 20:27:14 »
En kort kommentar til deg promo: Litt rotete at du oppretter en egen Bielsa pressekonferansetråd, for så å poste stoff fra Bielsas pressekonferanser i Bielsatråden.  ::)

Bielsa-tråden er kun opplæring! Kommentarene havner her!  ;)

Ikke rot, bare mer ryddig å holde faglitteraturen for seg!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #538 på: August 23, 2018, 20:28:28 »
Amital Winehouse

A friend of mine was sat in a cafe in Argentina when Bielsa’s pre-Norwich press conference appeared on the tv, in case you’re still unsure of how much of a big deal he is around there #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #539 på: August 23, 2018, 23:18:48 »
I dagens Moscowhite-stykke forklarer han langt på veg hvorfor Bielsa ikke vl ha flere midtstoppere (syns jeg):

This was years ago, but it illustrated a point Bielsa was making about his methods; he has to believe in them sincerely, not only in words but in actions, for his players to believe in them too. So if he has told Conor Shaughnessy that he is understudy to the current central defenders, he can’t replace him with a new signing, or he’ll be apologising to him ten years from now the way he apologised to Crespo. “When I speak, I try not to please people,” Bielsa said in one of his first press conferences at Leeds. “When I speak I try not to lie, I try to tell the truth.” Read his lips: no new defenders.

https://www.thesquareball.net/leeds-united/square-ball-week-just-look-face/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan