Skrevet av Emne: Ex-lånespiller: Jamal Blackman  (Lest 6609 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Jon R

Ex-lånespiller: Jamal Blackman
« på: Juli 16, 2018, 14:10:06 »
« Siste redigering: November 18, 2018, 17:09:09 av Promotion 2010 »
Jon R.

ibster

Sv: Ny lånespiller: Jamal Blackman.
« Svar #1 på: Juli 16, 2018, 14:27:27 »
Bra keeper på plass. Litt uheldig at vi ikke fikk tak i en mer rutinert fyr på permanent basis. Tror det hadde vært bedre for bpf PG utviklingen hans. Allikevel fornøyd med Blackman.

Josch

« Svar #2 på: Juli 16, 2018, 14:38:08 »
Det lille jeg så av ham for Sheff U sist sesong så bra ut. De var lenge et topplag i divisjonen.

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #3 på: Juli 16, 2018, 14:39:59 »
Var i alle fall veldig god mot oss på Elland Road i fjor. Tror dette er bra greier! :D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #4 på: Juli 16, 2018, 14:50:55 »
Season long loanee:  :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Blackman

Wikipedia er ikke akkurat en offisiell side, Jon.....MEN....

Leeds United
 | When the #WorldCup⁠ ⁠ ends, and you're waiting for your club to sign someone

Leeds United
 | Leeds United are pleased to confirm the signing of goalkeeper Jamal Blackman on a season-long loan deal

JAMAL BLACKMAN JOINS ON LOAN

Goalkeeper completes Whites move.

Leeds United are pleased to confirm the signing of goalkeeper Jamal Blackman on a season-long loan deal.

Blackman joins the club from Premier League side Chelsea and becomes the second signing of the summer transfer window.

The 24-year-old knows the Sky Bet Championship well, having spent last season on loan with fellow Yorkshire outfit Sheffield United.

At Bramall Lane he made a total of 33 appearances in all competitions and kept nine clean sheets.

The 6ft 7in stopper has also had temporary spells away from Stamford Bridge with Ostersunds FK and Wycombe Wanderers, where he was named their Young Player of the Year for the 2016/17 season.

Blackman was an FA Youth Cup winner with Chelsea in 2012 and has been capped by England at various youth levels from Under-16s to Under-19s.

He will now battle it out with fellow Leeds stopper Bailey Peacock-Farrell for the number one shirt at Elland Road for the upcoming season.

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Sydhagen

« Svar #5 på: Juli 16, 2018, 14:57:52 »
Bra signering.
Velkommen!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #6 på: Juli 16, 2018, 14:59:57 »
"It was an opportunity I had to take." Keeper Blackman seals Leeds United switch

Phil HayPublished: 12:58
Updated: 13:23 Monday 16 July 2018

Jamal Blackman described Leeds United as the “right stepping stone” and said the chance to work under Marcelo Bielsa had influenced his decision to join the club after signing from Chelsea on loan.

The goalkeeper became United’s second new arrival of the summer this morning, finalising a season-long switch from Stamford Bridge and resolving Leeds’ long search for a new number one.

Jamal Blackman completes his move from Chelsea to Leeds United.
Jamal Blackman completes his move from Chelsea to Leeds United.
Blackman was targeted by the Elland Road side after interest in Angus Gunn and David Stockdale fizzled out and he put pen to paper before training today having passed a medical over the weekend.

He will make his first outing for United during tomorrow’s pre-season friendly at Forest Green Rovers.

The trip to League Two Forest Green will offer a first look at the plans and tactics of new head coach Bielsa, the Argentinian who Leeds appointed on a two-year contract last month.

Blackman said: “It’s such a big club with a great manager as well. At Chelsea everyone speaks really highly of him. They said that being able to work under him would be a great opportunity, and in your career you don’t get that many opportunities like this. It was one I had to take.

Jamal Blackman denies Leeds United's Pontus Jansson during the goalkeeper's loan at Sheffield United last season.

“We had a few other clubs talking about me so it was quite a big decision. With Chelsea I’m trying to get as close to the first team as possible and Leeds was my best option. It’s the right stepping stone for me.”

Blackman has never played for Chelsea’s senior side but he holds prior experience of the Championship having spent last season on loan at Sheffield United.

He was on Leeds’ initial list of options in the early stages of the summer and came to the fore after Gunn left Manchester City for Southampton and Birmingham City blocked a bid to sign Stockdale on loan.

United wanted a new keeper after seeing Felix Wiedwald - a £500,000 buy from Werder Bremen a year ago - struggle to cope in the Championship.

Wiedwald was sold to Eintracht Frankfurt last month and veteran Andy Lonergan followed him out of Elland Road a week ago after agreeing to sever the remainder of his contract.

Blackman is expected to start the new campaign as first choice ahead of Bailey Peacock-Farrell.

The 24-year-old said: “I was pretty much away on holiday enjoying myself and then I got a call from my agent saying there was a possible chance to go to Leeds. He asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes because it’s such a big club with a big fanbase. I’d love to come.

“It was mainly up to (Chelsea) as well. They’re trying to make sure they look after me and that I make the right decisions for my career and get as much experience as possible. We sat down quite a lot together and tried to think about what the best option would be.”

Blackman, who signed a new four-year deal with Chelsea last June, is embarking on his fifth loan spell and had arrived in West Yorkshire two weeks after fellow Stamford Bridge academy recruit Lewis Baker signed for Leeds.

“That was the aim, to get out and get as much experience as possible,” Blackman said. “The more experience you have the more chance you have to push and be part of the first team (at Chelsea).”

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #7 på: Juli 16, 2018, 15:01:59 »
Who is Leeds United target Jamal Blackman?

Joe Urquhart
Published: 16:10 Friday 13 July 2018
Updated: 10:53 Saturday 14 July 2018

We take a look at the career of Chelsea goalkeeper Jamal Blackman with the stopper on the verge of joining Leeds United.

Name - Jamal Clint-Ross Blackman

Jamal Blackman.
Jamal Blackman.
Age - 24

Position - Goalkeeper

Current club - Chelsea

Previous clubs - Middlesbrough (loan), Ostersunds FK (loan), Wycombe Wanderers (loan), Sheffield United (loan).

Who is Jamal Blackman?

Jamal Blackman is a 6ft 6in goalkeeper from Croydon, London who plays for Chelsea. The 24-year-old joined the Blues at under-13 level and has progressed through the club's youth system. He has never made a senior appearance for Chelsea but has featured in match day squads on occasion.

Blackman has enjoyed loan spells at Middlesbrough, Ostersunds FK, Wycombe Wanderers and Sheffield United during his career whilst representing England at various youth levels.

Leeds United set to sign Chelsea goalkeeper Jamal Blackman

The inside track from Sheffield star journalist Danny Hall...

I'd say it was a very successful loan spell, both for player and for club. No-one particularly knew anything about him when he joined, but when he left a fair few fans were desperate for United to sign him permanently, which I suppose says a lot. He didn't have it all his own way and had a tough-ish spell in the middle of the season, when he was (unfairly in my opinion) blamed for a few games when shots from distance were flying into the top corner.

Jam is a very good shot stopper and his kicking wasn't great when he first arrived, he had a habit of kicking it very, very high but not particularly far! But that improved as the season went on, as he played more and more games and became more comfortable. What was most noticeable about him is his height, and the way he just used to pluck balls out of the air from crosses/corners effortlessly, without even having to jump a lot of the time. He had a very laid-back style with the ball at his feet, too, which caused some United fans to panic in the early days, but it was just a combination of a laid-back attitude and confidence in his ability I think.

Key moments, there was a save on his debut against Brentford that is one of the best I've ever seen, when the striker had rounded him and looked certain to roll the ball home before Blackman came back out of nowhere, stretched his long arm out and blocked it. Incredible. Away at QPR there was a time he fell from a great height, injured himself and dropped the ball, and away at Brentford he was sent off for a bizarre tussle with Ryan Woods, who's about 5ft 5 and a lot smaller than Blackman.

He started the season as first choice due to Simon Moore's injury, and lost his place a couple of times due to injury and suspension, but was brought back almost straightaway which sort of underlined his importance. The fans largely liked him eventually, after taking a bit of time to win them over. Not all were sold on him, but that's football fans for you. He probably benefited purely by playing regular games in the Championship, developing as a player and a person. He was a surprisingly quiet lad when he faced the Press after games but F***ed in well with the United squad.

Anything else we should know?

Blackman was in goal during Middlesbrough's mammoth 13-14 penalty shoot-out defeat to Liverpool at Anfield in 2014. He saved a Raheem Sterling penalty before scoring himself past Reds stopper Simon Mignolet.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #8 på: Juli 16, 2018, 15:04:39 »
Og litt av hva han står for:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1OD45Pbucg

8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #10 på: Juli 16, 2018, 15:11:52 »
Spennende. Velkommen!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #11 på: Juli 16, 2018, 15:48:04 »

Håper han også kan holde skuddene!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #12 på: Juli 16, 2018, 17:40:49 »
Flott, da har vi to unge keepere som kan prestere på Championship-nivå. Men jeg føler ikke at siste ord er sagt når det gjelder plassen mellom stengene.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Johnnyj

« Svar #13 på: Juli 16, 2018, 18:03:28 »
Stødig keeper dette.
Husker godt jeg lot meg imponere av både han og Lewis Baker da de spilte sammen på ungdomslaget til Chelsea.
Da hadde de et j**la bra lag som vant det som kunne vinnes.

Slår meg som en keeper som kanskje ikke er like kjapp på streken men som kan rydde unna litt i feltet når det kommer innlegg.
Sånn sett så komplimenterer han BPF veldig bra  :D

Kato

« Svar #14 på: Juli 16, 2018, 18:03:51 »
Ikke imponert over denne heller, jeg for min del. Håper de to første signeringene beviser at jeg tar feil, men jeg ser intet opprykk i tunnellen foreløpig.

RoarG

« Svar #15 på: Juli 16, 2018, 23:16:48 »
Bra signering.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Jon R

« Svar #16 på: Juli 16, 2018, 23:34:41 »
Season long loanee:  :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Blackman

Wikipedia er ikke akkurat en offisiell side, Jon.....MEN....

Riktig det. Jeg fikk selvfølgelig varsel på Leeds Utd appen først men Wilki var mer utfyllende om karrieren hans.  :)
Jon R.

Josch

« Svar #17 på: Juli 16, 2018, 23:57:01 »
Snodig utvisning mot Brentford. Håper dette er lagt på hylla når han spiller for Leeds:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkQDGsiyjq8

Eriksen55

« Svar #18 på: Juli 17, 2018, 00:14:33 »
Snodig utvisning mot Brentford. Håper dette er lagt på hylla når han spiller for Leeds:

Fryktelig diger! Litt humor den situasjonen der da :)

Men ja,  vil helst at han unngår rødt!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #19 på: Juli 17, 2018, 00:24:39 »

Fryktelig diger! Litt humor den situasjonen der da :)

Men ja,  vil helst at han unngår rødt!

Leeds United
Think the media lads could do with a couple of Yellow Pages to stand on for future interviews with @Big_Blacks

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Sv: Ny lånespiller: Jamal Blackman
« Svar #20 på: Juli 17, 2018, 11:39:02 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Sv: Lånespiller: Jamal Blackman
« Svar #21 på: September 11, 2018, 22:27:55 »
Jamal Blackman: Chelsea keeper, on loan at Leeds, has a clothing line aimed at bigger men and women

STANDING at 6’7″ tall, Jamal Blackman has always struggled to find clothes that fit.

So, the imposing Chelsea keeper, currently on loan at Leeds United, decided to do something about it.

SWNS:South West News Service
Chelsea goalie Jamal Blackman has his own clothing line
Taking on the advice of his mum, the youngster from South London set up a clothing label in 2016 called Prodigieux.

What started with snapback caps, blossomed into T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts and jackets.

The emphasis on the clobber was that it had to fit and look good on bigger people, tall men and curvier women.

Most recently, the Croydon-born goalie, who shared a healthy rivalry with Jack Butland at England youth level, introduced bikinis to his fashion line.

Wearing his own label, Blackman models his Prodigieux range
SunSport popped into Jamal’s Leeds abode for a cuppa and chatted about his threads and hopes for Prodigieux.

Jamal told SunSport: “There’s quite a lot of designers out there that don’t make clothes that fit big people.

“I’m 6’7” and it was always a problem for me finding clothes I liked that would fit my body.

“If I found a top I wanted, often the arms would be too short or I’d lift my arms up and it would look like a crop top.

Prodigieux was set up by Jamal in 2016

Prodigieux London
The fashion line also sells women’s bikinis at a reasonable cost
“The idea behind Prodigieux was to find something that was more me.

“I liked Gucci, Balmain, Louis Vuitton and Sik Silk. So I thought that’s what everyone is going for, tight wear, so that was all inspiring.

“I think everyone in football wants to look good. Fashion means a lot to the players.

“I used to see players wearing things and think that would look nice if I could fit in it.

Latest football features

Jamal admitted he set up Prodigieux because he found it hard to find clothes that fit him

Standing at 6’7″ tall, Jamal cuts a commanding figure

Prodigieux London
The ‘Nimah’ animal print bikini sells on Prodigieux’s website for just £30
“And fashion has always been a part of my life. My family, my mum, brothers and sisters have always been fashionable.

“She used to dress us up in little sailor outfits and stuff like that, although that was probably more of a fashion disaster!”

TRAILBLAZERS Aston Villa kits have sold 750 per cent more this year – thanks to trailblazing fashion designer Luke Roper

And it’s Jamal’s mother that has been crucial to the creation of Prodigieux.

He revealed: “It was my mum who said why don’t you go with something that’s more you and that was where the idea to branch out into other things.

Blackman models their streetwear style oversized jacket that sells online for £250
“I started off with my hats. Everyone was wearing snapbacks when I first started my range.

“I had about 50, so that was one of the things I thought would be good to begin with.

“I had players and friends asking me where I got my hats, I told them I made them and they’d ask me if I could sort them out for some.

“After that, I thought I wanted to add more to the fashion label, but I didn’t want to go with standard clothes.”

Instagram @prodigieuxldn
Originally, Jamal started with snapback hats
Jamal conceded that Will Smith was one of his fashion icons growing up and he was a big fan of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air’s style.

“High-tops, jeans, baggy tops… I thought he was cool.”

And Smith, standing at 6’2″ tall, would certainly benefit from Jamal’s extensive range, which the shot-stopper hopes to push through social media.

“I just want to reach out to people, who like me, struggle to find things that fit them.

Instagram @prodigieuxldn
Prodigieux sells hoodies for men and women
“There are people on social media who are that little bit taller and women that are curvy, so I’ve tried to aim the label at people that can’t get what they want.”

With the help of a team of four other creatives, Jamal said he was very hands-on with how the clothing should look.

“I started with a few designs that I’d seen, speaking with people and worked with a few teams.

“They had a few ideas and we all pulled together, saying what we liked and added things as we went along.

Jamal revealed that he’s reached out to celebrities on social media to help spread the word about Prodigieux
“We also reached out to everyone famous, who’s big on social media, especially on Instagram.

“We’ve ask many people what they like, because feedback is very important. It helps to know what people want.”

Jamal admitted he’s also been lucky to receive the support of the football community in helping spread the word of the brand.

“I’ve had a good feedback from my teammates,” he said.

Jamal is currently on loan with Leeds
“Everyone loved the hats when I brought them out, and then I brought out the T-shirts which went down well.

“Then, when the bikinis came out, everyone was talking about them and getting them for their partners.

“I had Chelsea teammates Cesc Fabregas wear a couple of hats, Kurt Zouma too. Nathaniel Chalobah, Patrick Bamford, Nathaniel Clyne and Dominic Solanke also wore Prodigieux.

“It helps quite a bit because they’ve got such a big social media following themselves.

“People will see the players wearing the products and think they look nice and would like to wear them too.”

The name for the label itself is loosely translated as meaning phenomenal in French.

The former England under 19 international admitted that he owes Chelsea goalkeeping coach, Christophe Lollichon for the name.

Jamal admitted he chose the name Prodigieux because his French goalkeeping coach always said it during Chelsea training sessions
“Basically, being at Chelsea for so long, I grew up with a lot of French players.

“My goalkeeping coach, who was a massive influence on my life, used to say the word a lot.

“I picked up that word, he said it a few times in training, so I thought I could use that.”

Many curvy women struggle to find a bikini that, not only fits them, but suits their body shape.

Prodigieux London
Curvy women struggle to find bikinis that fit them perfectly, according to Jamal

SunSport’s Jon Boon sat down with Jamal Blackman to talk about Prodigieux
Jamal hopes that Prodigieux can help give them the confidence to flaunt their curves.

“With bikinis, again that was social media driven,” he divulged.

“I noticed that a lot of women with a curvier shape found it hard finding bikinis that suited them.

“My mum’s 5’10”, my sisters are curvy and they wanted something that would work for them better.

Prodigieux London
Jamal hopes Prodigieux will give curvy women more confidence wearing bikinis
“But the main aim behind the bikini range is to make sure everyone can feel confident wearing one and still look good.”

Being a forward-thinker, Jamal has even catered for the environmentalists – with a part of his range being good for the planet.

“We spoke to a few companies who do that kind of thing,” he revealed.

“With people being more cleaner, healthier and helping the planet, we wanted to try it out ourselves.

Also part of Prodigieux’s range is an environmentally-friendly fashion line
“The material is still really good, it’s high-quality and it takes to the prints well, so we haven’t lost anything. I’m very proud of it.”

At 24 retirement is the last thing on Jamal’s mind, but the reality is footballers do have to think about a life after football.

Although he sees clothing as a way of financially supporting himself when his playing days come to an end, he’s also keen on cars.

In fact, parked in his driveway are two stunning motors – a Range Rover Urban, customised by Marlon Harewood’s AC13 Premier, as well as a Mercedes S65.

Jamal is a keen car enthusiast, owning a Mercedes S65 and a Range Rover Urban
“Being quite young, trying to try out things while I can, clothing was something I turned to first and it’s done well.

“Maybe if it continues to do well, I can keep pushing it after my career. I also love my cars, so that’s something I’d like to explore further.

“I drive a Mercedes S65 and have a Range Rover Urban. My Mercedes is styled a bit like the Batmobile.

“I grew up as a fan of Batman and when I saw that S65 I really wanted one.”
« Siste redigering: September 11, 2018, 22:35:23 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #22 på: September 11, 2018, 22:30:06 »
Forts.

But back to the fashion label, how does Jamal see Prodigieux expanding?

“We want to get into jeans. I do struggle to get into jeans, because I’ve got such long legs.

“I like wearing Topman jeans at the moment, they’re very comfortable and stylish.

“I’m also thinking about jackets with winter coming around the corner. You have to move with the seasons.”

It was a conscious effort for Jamal to make Prodigieux affordable
Prodigieux’s line, from T-shirts costing upwards of £40 to hoodies starting at £50, is competitively priced.

That, Jamal confessed was a “conscious effort” to make his products affordable for everyone.

“You go into some stores and the taller stuff is much more expensive. Designers use more material, so that’s how they justify charging more for it.

“But we’re not going to do that at all.”

Getty - Contributor
Since 2014, Jamal has been out on loan five times, including a successful spell at Sheffield United
This season Jamal has joined the Marcelo Bielsa revolution at Elland Road, following loan spells with the likes of Middlesbrough, Ostersunds FK, Wycombe Wanderers and Sheffield United since 2014.

“It’s been great (at Leeds) so far,” he said.

“Everyone’s been really welcoming and everyone’s buzzing. Going into town, the fans are loving the way everyone’s playing.

And working under the Argentine boss, nicknamed ‘Madman Bielsa’ has been a different experience for Jamal.

Working under new Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa has been eye-opening for Jamal
“Everyone speaks really highly of him, especially at Chelsea and in the football community,” he told us.

“It’s great to come here and work with him. There’s a lot of tactics that go with that, but he explains every little detail.

“We know what’s coming, why we’re doing it and what it will achieve.

“He’s quite quiet, probably because of the language barrier, but he’s very respectful of everyone.

Jamal explained there’s a buzz around the city of Leeds because of how the football team is playing
“And he’s also a very easy person to approach, always available to talk to you when you need him.

“I’ve come to Leeds to try and play. We’re going so well, and I think that’s the main thing.

“We’re working together and training hard and everyone’s battling to get into that first eleven.

“Starting so well, I think it pushes everyone to try even harder because we all bounce off each other.

Jamal examines his Prodigieux’s clothing line
“It’s one of those things that will help us win the Championship and get into the Premier League.

“You always hear about teams that have a great chemistry through team bonding, and I think that’s the main thing with us.”

But, with Chelsea being Jamal’s parent club, Jamal hasn’t given up on his dream of playing for the Blues at Stamford Bridge in the top flight.

“Growing up in the academy, you always want to play in the first team,” he said.

“You see great players, especially players I’ve trained with like Petr Cech and Thibaut Courtois and seeing what they can do.

“I think if I can keep going and working hard, then I could play for Chelsea.

“But just to play in the Premier League, show what I’m about and make a name myself would be my dream.”

To see more of Prodigieux’s extensive clothing line, visit their website and follow them on Instagram.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #23 på: November 16, 2018, 21:05:54 »
Triste nyheter: Blackman brakk foten i dag for U-23-laget og returnerer til Chelsea. Da må vi ut på keeperjakt i januar!

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-goalkeeper-suffers-broken-leg-1-9449362/amp

auren

auren

« Svar #24 på: November 16, 2018, 21:06:30 »
Miazek som andrekeeper i halvannen måned?

auren

Cherry

« Svar #25 på: November 16, 2018, 21:30:10 »
Trist for Blackman, tror han var nærme plassen nå....
Begynner å bli en svært tynn tropp over d hele, særlig forsvarsalternativer.

PetterH

« Svar #26 på: November 17, 2018, 15:03:15 »
Om vi greier å vente til etter Cupfinalen Hjemme.
Så må det jo være mulig å prøve oss på Andre Hansen vel?
Han er veldig klar for å komme seg ut nå.

Er det foresten mulig å leie spillere fra utlandet nå , før januar
Overgangs Vinduet åpner igjen?

auren

« Svar #27 på: November 17, 2018, 15:09:24 »
Om vi greier å vente til etter Cupfinalen Hjemme.
Så må det jo være mulig å prøve oss på Andre Hansen vel?
Han er veldig klar for å komme seg ut nå.

Er det foresten mulig å leie spillere fra utlandet nå , før januar
Overgangs Vinduet åpner igjen?

Jeg tror det er slik at det kun er mulig å knytte til seg "unattached players". Ingen kriselån er lenger mulig.

auren

RoarG

« Svar #28 på: November 17, 2018, 16:44:34 »
Triste nyheter: Blackman brakk foten i dag for U-23-laget og returnerer til Chelsea. Da må vi ut på keeperjakt i januar!

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-goalkeeper-suffers-broken-leg-1-9449362/amp

auren
Ingen fare. I følge folk her inne er vi godt forspent på keeperplassen.
« Siste redigering: November 17, 2018, 16:50:21 av RoarG »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

auren

« Svar #29 på: November 17, 2018, 18:11:29 »

auren
Ingen fare. I følge folk her inne er vi godt forspent på keeperplassen.

Har vært greit forspent med BPF og Blackman, men med sistnevnte skadet er vi tynt besatt. Tror ingen her inne mener noe annet.

auren