Skrevet av Emne: Spiller: Patrick Bamford  (Lest 105148 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 4 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Spiller: Patrick Bamford
« Svar #90 på: November 09, 2018, 17:59:21 »
Leeds United striker Patrick Bamford posts injury update

Joe UrquhartPublished: 14:21
Updated: 14:33 Thursday 08 November 2018

Leeds United striker Patrick Bamford has posted an update of himself back in the gym at Thorp Arch as he continues his recovery from knee ligament damage.

Bamford, who joined the Whites for £7m in the summer from Middlesbrough, tweeted out a picture of himself from his personal twitter account as he continues his rehab.

The 25-year-old was ruled out until the New Year after picking up the knee injury in an under-23s fixture against Bristol City in early September. The forward fell awkwardly and hit his knee on the turf following a collision with the goalkeeper and scans revealed later that he had damanged his posterior cruciate ligament.

United's Head of Medicine and Performance Rob Price said of his recovery in mid-October: "Pat is now five weeks post injury. He went to see our consultant again last week and has been taken out of his brace so he's been able to progress his rehab quite nicely this week.

"We've got to rebuild his quad muscle that he lost whilst he was in the brace and we're now looking at his functional work outside but it's all good so far."

Bamford also spoke out at the time of his injury, tweeting: "Thanks to everyone for the messages of support. I’m gutted by the news but I’ll be back ready to help the team as soon as possible and I’ll be behind the boys all the way in the meantime. #MOT"

Leeds United striker Patrick Bamford.

United are expecting Bamford to be available for selection once again in January following a disappointing start to his Whites career.

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Forever Whites

« Svar #91 på: November 10, 2018, 07:37:53 »
Leeds United striker Patrick Bamford posts injury update

Joe UrquhartPublished: 14:21
Updated: 14:33 Thursday 08 November 2018

Leeds United striker Patrick Bamford has posted an update of himself back in the gym at Thorp Arch as he continues his recovery from knee ligament damage.

Bamford, who joined the Whites for £7m in the summer from Middlesbrough, tweeted out a picture of himself from his personal twitter account as he continues his rehab.

The 25-year-old was ruled out until the New Year after picking up the knee injury in an under-23s fixture against Bristol City in early September. The forward fell awkwardly and hit his knee on the turf following a collision with the goalkeeper and scans revealed later that he had damanged his posterior cruciate ligament.

United's Head of Medicine and Performance Rob Price said of his recovery in mid-October: "Pat is now five weeks post injury. He went to see our consultant again last week and has been taken out of his brace so he's been able to progress his rehab quite nicely this week.

"We've got to rebuild his quad muscle that he lost whilst he was in the brace and we're now looking at his functional work outside but it's all good so far."

Bamford also spoke out at the time of his injury, tweeting: "Thanks to everyone for the messages of support. I’m gutted by the news but I’ll be back ready to help the team as soon as possible and I’ll be behind the boys all the way in the meantime. #MOT"

United are expecting Bamford to be available for selection once again in January following a disappointing start to his Whites career.

Han er velkommen tilbake.  Vi trenger litt mer tyngde på topp.
Medlem 94237

Promotion 2010

« Svar #92 på: November 22, 2018, 22:35:34 »
Patrick Bamford
Getting there slowly  #mot lufc_official

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqf1WSMgl1M/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #93 på: November 22, 2018, 23:05:38 »
For en fantastisk reaksjon av Bielsa

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

baste

« Svar #94 på: November 23, 2018, 00:14:47 »
Bamford bli nok en joker for oss. Spilleren har kvaliteter, og æ e bra sikker på at han vil gjøre alt for å betale litt tilbake. Ã…rets spiller i 2015/ 16 ?! , bli nok god i 2019 og  :D

FØØR ETT MÃ…L PÃ… TRENING.  ;D

MOT

B_Ød

« Svar #95 på: November 23, 2018, 08:54:02 »

auren

Strålende  ;D
Ups & Ups!!

Killa

« Svar #96 på: November 23, 2018, 09:19:46 »

auren

Strålende  ;D

Herrlige scener på treningsfeltet!! :-D Bielsa skjønner verdien av å oppmuntre gutta!

Cherry

« Svar #97 på: November 23, 2018, 09:29:23 »
Motivator, coach, inspirator...og litt Pappa ;)

Kato

« Svar #98 på: November 30, 2018, 19:46:43 »
Gode nyheter. På benk for U-23 I dag.

RoarG

« Svar #99 på: November 30, 2018, 20:23:12 »
Gode nyheter. På benk for U-23 I dag.
Smashing news. Tilbake om et par uker, tro?
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #100 på: Desember 04, 2018, 08:14:06 »
Patrick Bamford reflects on Leeds United comeback following injury woes

Joe UrquhartPublished: 12:50
Updated: 13:07 Monday 03 December 2018

Leeds United striker Patrick Bamford says his appearance for the Whites Under-23s side on Friday was a "good outing" and revealed he's aiming to be back in first team contention for the busy Christmas period.

Bamford, who was ruled out initially until January, suffered a posterior cruciate ligament injury in early September in the Professional Development League against Bristol City at Elland Road.

The 25-year-old made an early return to action on Friday evening as he was named on the bench for the Under-23s trip to Newcastle United in the Premier League Cup.

Bamford stepped off the bench at half-time as he replaced Jordan Stevens to complete 45 minutes of the tie coming through the second half unscathed.

Whites loanee Izzy Brown also completed 80 minutes of the fixture as he stepped up his return from a torn ACL in the 2-0 defeat in Northumberland.

United's £7million signing from Middlesbrough reflected on some much-needed minutes afterwards and admitted it was good to be back in amongst it all.

Pablo Hernandez backs Leeds United to take control of Championship promotion race

"It was a good outing for me," Bamford told LUTV following the game.

"I know we lost which is frustrating and no-one wants to lose but it was nice to get a bit of match action. Now it's just back to progressing and hopefully getting back into contention for the first team.

"I felt good in the last couple of weeks in training with the stuff I've been doing and I felt alright out there tonight. Unfortunately I wasn't able to change the result.

Asked about how vital match minutes were as he builds up to his return, he replied: "It's important. You can obviously get your fitness in training which is brilliant but even then it's not just match sharpness. It's when you start getting tired your concentration starts to go a bit.

Leeds United - FA Cup third round draw: Whites ball number, draw time and how to watch

"It's getting used to being able to deal with that tiredness and keeping your concentration levels high. It'll come I'm sure and I'm quite happy with the 45 minutes. Before the game I was thinking just use it as a chance to get the fitness and run about. It served its purpose."

Bamford also admitted he was hoping to feature for the Whites first team over the busy festive period: "The Christmas period in the Championship is absolutely mayhem so it'll be nice and I hope the lads are happy to have me back.

"With all the games coming thick and fast we'll need the whole squad together and I think everyone knows that. I think it was meant to be January so it's a lot quicker than we first thought and now hopefully I'll look to get a few more minutes under my belt and get back playing in the team."
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Kontakinte

« Svar #101 på: Desember 08, 2018, 09:39:50 »
Patrick Bamford

Det er noe med denne skåringen, reaksjon til Bielsa og bare 45 min for u23. Som gjør at jeg tror Bamford kommer til å prege kampen i dag, gjør en kanon kamp med min 2 mål i belte. Kan hende dette skadeavbrekket har gjort han godt, med riktig opptrening og hvile. Skal se vi får tilbake en Viduka light  ;) 
« Siste redigering: Desember 08, 2018, 10:42:36 av Kontakinte »

Jon R

« Svar #102 på: Desember 08, 2018, 13:42:15 »
Patrick Bamford

Det er noe med denne skåringen, reaksjon til Bielsa og bare 45 min for u23. Som gjør at jeg tror Bamford kommer til å prege kampen i dag, gjør en kanon kamp med min 2 mål i belte. Kan hende dette skadeavbrekket har gjort han godt, med riktig opptrening og hvile. Skal se vi får tilbake en Viduka light  ;)
Minner meg mer om en Bridges enn en Viduka.  ;)
Jon R.

RoarG

« Svar #103 på: Desember 15, 2018, 17:30:05 »
Med Saiz borte trenger vi Bamford som en ny offensiv kraft.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #104 på: Desember 15, 2018, 20:00:58 »
Adam Pope on Bamfords frist League goal

Bamford on his goal: “It was instinct to be fair. When it came through I knew I was going to hit it first time. ... hitting a shot early means you’ve always got a chance. That was my thought process.” #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Cherry

« Svar #105 på: Desember 15, 2018, 20:32:09 »
Med Saiz borte trenger vi Bamford som en ny offensiv kraft.

Visst trenger vi Bamford, som jeg også mener er lik Bridges - både kroppslig og type avslutter.
Giftig, lukter mål an'... :)

Men d Izzy som skal inn som Saiz....

RoarG

« Svar #106 på: Desember 16, 2018, 19:09:34 »

GeirO

« Svar #107 på: Desember 16, 2018, 22:48:17 »
Veldig glad for at Bamford er tilbake!
MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #108 på: Desember 23, 2018, 13:41:28 »
Phil Hay

No Bamford for Leeds today. Withdrawn from training yesterday and is missing Villa as a precaution. Has had scans and club don't appear concerned about the PCL he damaged in September. Will see what Bielsa said afterwards. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #109 på: Desember 23, 2018, 17:20:07 »
Høres litt foruroligende ut, spør du meg... Vil ikke ta fem mnd denne gangen :o

Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP

Bielsa says Bamford in training yesterday jumped to head the ball and felt something in his knee. "We think it's not a serious injury. As it is not serious, we think he will come back a lot faster than with the previous one. In the next day we will know."
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

« Svar #110 på: Desember 23, 2018, 21:28:01 »
A lot faster.... er redd d er noe bakenforliggende- ettersom han allerede har vært til scanning.
Han virka såååå klar i innhoppet mot Bolton, vi trenger han her... kjapt , selv etter d vi fikk til i dag :-[

Promotion 2010

« Svar #111 på: Desember 28, 2018, 08:41:12 »
Mail online sport

Mick McCarthy considering call-ups for Nathan Redmond and Patrick Bamford as Ireland chase players with dual eligibility ahead of Euro 2020 qualifying campaign dailym.ai/2CDb0hn

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #112 på: Januar 02, 2019, 20:33:27 »
Fra Waccoe:

"Out for another 3-4 weeks according to a poster who spoke to him yesterday."

Hvis dette stemmer bør Bielsa ut på lånemarkedet og hente inn en ny spiss. Er vi uheldige så ryker hele vårsesongen for Bamford. Brown virker også som porselen, så her bør det handles!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

RoarG

« Svar #113 på: Januar 02, 2019, 20:43:45 »
Fra Waccoe:

"Out for another 3-4 weeks according to a poster who spoke to him yesterday."

Hvis dette stemmer bør Bielsa ut på lånemarkedet og hente inn en ny spiss. Er vi uheldige så ryker hele vårsesongen for Bamford. Brown virker også som porselen, så her bør det handles!

auren
Lovlig tynt besatt på den spiss-plassen, ja. Roofe og Roberts virker litt vel lite. Denne Zuber fra Hoffenheim virker mer og mer fristende. Kan bekle flere offensive plasser (ving, 10-er, og til og med midtspiss).

leedslife

« Svar #114 på: Februar 03, 2019, 12:32:46 »
Vil han kunne score 2 sifret denne sesongen?
Synes han har virket veldig god de få minuttene han har spilt denne sesongen.
Gir oss en ekstra dimensjon i forhold til luftstyrke begge ender av banen også.
I tillegg har han jo et skudd vi ikke har hatt siden Lasogga

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #115 på: Februar 03, 2019, 12:34:49 »

Bør starte, på bekostning av Roofe

leedslife

« Svar #116 på: Februar 03, 2019, 12:37:59 »

Bør starte, på bekostning av Roofe

Ingen tvil om at han vil få spilletid mot Boro.
Han blir viktig på dødballer.
Begynner vi kampen med tidlig mål i mot der kan vi glemme poeng tror jeg.

Killa

« Svar #117 på: Februar 03, 2019, 15:26:29 »
Bamford virket både spillesugen og overraskende sharp med tanke på det lange avbrekket. Mye bedre enn Roofe, som utover i andreomgangen i går hadde et kroppsspråk som lyste av frustrasjon... Håper han starter mot Bjørg!! (Bamford altså)

leedslife

« Svar #118 på: Februar 04, 2019, 19:50:02 »
Spilte ikke Bamford endel kamper i 10er rollen for Boro?
Kan det være et alternativ hvis vi ikke får i gang Brown med det første.

Xern

« Svar #119 på: Februar 04, 2019, 19:59:48 »
Spilte ikke Bamford endel kamper i 10er rollen for Boro?
Kan det være et alternativ hvis vi ikke får i gang Brown med det første.
Utifra det jeg finner har han spilt så smått på ving, men så er det jo avslutningskapasiteten til Bamford som gjør han til spilleren han er..
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly