Skrevet av Emne: Ung spiller: Nohan Kenneh  (Lest 6926 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Ung spiller: Nohan Kenneh
« på: April 12, 2019, 20:00:47 »
Kom over ham på twitter, og ser så at vi allerede har skrevet lovord om ham på forumet (det meste skrevet av Promo),  :)
 i omtrent seks forskjellige emner. På tide å samkjøre de ;)

https://twitter.com/EverythingLU/status/1116731468292730882

Promo postet 12.aug 2015 i 'Spillere inn - spillere ut'
Et lite klipp av hva Nohan Kenneh kan gjøre, fra Galwyn Cup 2015:

@WALMOT3: Leeds United Academy player Nohan Kenneh #LUFC #GalwayCup https://t.co/71W3Uk63Zm

Sorry:

@WALMOT3: Correction on the goal scorer.. This is Leeds United Academy player Emmanuel Amissah
Cheers to @gerrymcdermotya for the info #LUFC

Fint mål likevel! Han puttet endel mål i turneringen!

Promo postet 18.jan 2016 i 'Vårt akademi og Leeds fremover'
Nohan Kenneh kan ligne på Yaya Toure (Man City) i spillestilen. Stadig vekk kåret til turneringens beste spiller i de han har vært med på.

Kjella skreiv 24.april 2018 i 'Victor Orta og transferlogistikk'
....og en enda yngre en i 15 årig midtbanespiller Nohan Kenneh som er et voldsomt talent - med i U 18 allerede - så ung at han ikke ble en del av "scholar" inntaket - vi gir han kanskje proffkontrakt på direkten når han fyller 16 (?)

Promo postet 8.oktober 2018 i 'Det gror godt på akademiet'

Nohan Kenneh

Adam
Brilliant, Kenneh cant stop scoring for u18s either from centre midfield

Deancore
Might end up in a battle to keep kenneh. But from what I’ve been told he’s happy to stay.

Neil
Why wouldn't you be with Bielsa steering the ship.

Adam
£ sadly

Deancore
He’ll have European clubs after him (as well as European agents) when he’s legally allowed to sign a deal in jan. Good cat one clubs pay players 3 times what we pay our u23s

Promo postet 10.nov 2018 i 'Under 18s'
Lufcyouth

Full time #lufc u18s fall to a 4-1 defeat to Sheffield United, Leeds finished the game with 10 men after a late red card for Olly Casey. Niklas Haugland got Leeds only goal

SJEKK DET LAGET!!!!!

#LUFC U18 Starting XI to face #SUFC U18:

Harry Christy (15)
 Mason Rubie (16)
 Josh Shergill (16)
 Nohan Kenneh (15)
 Ollie Casey (18)
 Dane Burlace (16)
 Theo Hudson (18)
 Jack Jenkins (17)
 Henri Kumwenda (16)
 Niklas Haugland (16)
 Niall Huggins (17)

Promo postet 20.januar 2019
Nohan Kenneh ble 16 år 10.januar 2019, født i 2003! Han er mer i troppen til England U16. Slik gikk det:

Youthhawk
Having beaten Norway (2-1) and France (4-0) earlier in the week, #ENGU16 drew 2-2 with Brazil this lunchtime to emerge victorious overall in their St George's Park Tournament. Louie Barry (West Brom) scored both goals.

Kenneh skåret ikke, men spilte fra start mot Norge. De to andre kampene har jeg ikke oppstillingen i!

Fra dagens twitterfeed:

Nohan Kenneh a new DM with a lot of talent 16yo can play for England or Liberia. This is some set up at the academy now, well done Victor Orta

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Ung spiller: Nohan Kenneh
« Svar #1 på: April 12, 2019, 20:08:53 »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2 på: April 12, 2019, 21:21:30 »

Twitterbildet tyder jo på at han har signet. :) #newchapter :)

Be kreftelsen:

LeedsYouth 
@LeedsYouth

Highly Rated England International Midfielder Nohan Kenneh (16) has committed his future to #LUFC.

Fantastic News!

#LeedsYouth
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3 på: April 12, 2019, 22:31:56 »

Twitterbildet tyder jo på at han har signet. :) #newchapter :)

Be kreftelsen:

LeedsYouth 
@LeedsYouth

Highly Rated England International Midfielder Nohan Kenneh (16) has committed his future to #LUFC.

Fantastic News!

#LeedsYouth

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #4 på: April 12, 2019, 22:40:12 »

Frank Norris
@FrankWNorris

Replying to @LeedsYouth @KatharineNeedha
I’ve met Nohan a fe times at our Leeds Academy. The most recent was when Lord Agnew visited a few months ago. Nohan is a wonderful student, respectful, kind and polite. Delighted to discover the great news that he has a contract with LUFC. Proud Director
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #5 på: Juli 12, 2019, 10:18:04 »
16-year-old Liberian makes Leeds United first team debut

By Emmanuel Wise Jipoh ,Liberia
July 12, 2019
Posted on soafrika.com

16-year-old Liberian born- English defender Nohan Kenneh, makes Leeds United First team debut

Promising Liberia -born English youth International Nohan Kenneh has made his first team debut for Leeds United at the age of Just 16-year,181 days -old. The youngster was handed a first-team debut by manager Marcelo Bielsa as Leeds United came from a goal down to beat National League side Guiseley 2-1,at the Nethermoor park in a preseason friendly match on Thursday evening.

The 16-year-old played his first game for the senior side, when he replaced the injury English defender Ben White, who the club bought from Brighton & Hove Albion recently, was sub-off the game in the 74-minute. The teenager show-up some brilliants coordination and with few touching passes and was also limplight in the built-up to his side second goal, which serve as decisive match winner.

Kenneh, wore the number #21 shirt in his first Senior match for the whites-united, the Liberian -Starlet who naturally plays as a center-defender, has impressed in Leed’s united youth ranks in recent months, sparking interest from French giant Paris Saint German, among hosts of others clubs in and around Europe, the promising youngster has also won himself capped with the England U15,U16 and most recently U17 National team, and has establish himself as one of Europe brightest prospect in recent time,” due to his sensational display at the Elland road.

“Leeds United were made to work for their second win of the pre-season at Guiseley as they won away 2-1, thanks to a second half goals from new signing Helder Costa and Matuesz Bogusz to turn fortune around for the Championship side.

Former Bolton Wanderer Midfieder Kaine Felix score the first goal of the match against his former, when he fired behind goalkeeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell to give Guiseley an early first half lead with just nine -minute on the clock, but the visitors’ had quality finally turn- around in the second period, when debutant Helder Costa equalised before turning provider for Matuesz Bogusz to slot home a last gasp winner for the whites.
Speaking after the game, in a Instagram Chat with Liberian Sports International the Zwedru-born Leeds united Prodigy said “this is something I have been dreaming of since I was a little kid. I’m very happy that the boss gave me this opportunity and I tried to make the very most of it.”

Kenneh was born in Liberia but has been called up to the England under-16 squad in recent times, and primarily plays as a holding midfielder, but can also play in defence.
He signed a two-year scholarship deal with Leeds back in April, and has since been a regular for their under-18 side.

Leeds have a plethora of talented youngsters coming through the ranks at Thorp Arch, with Jack Clarke being the most recent name to grab the headlines over the past year or so.

https://sokafrika.com/2019/07/12/16-year-old-liberian-makes-leeds-united-first-team-debut/
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

stian

« Svar #6 på: Juli 12, 2019, 11:02:29 »
Jeg hadde ikke sett ham spille før i går, men basert på den ene kampen tror jeg denne karen kommer til å bli god. Komfortabel med ball, ganske klok uten ball og en helt vanvittig fysikk til å være 16 år. Måtte dra litt på smilebåndet når guttungen ganske enkelt skubbet unna Guiseleys tanksenter og skjermet ballen rolig inn til BPF.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #7 på: Oktober 15, 2019, 16:26:46 »
Whao... Nohan Kenneh har en egen side på nettet der han presenterer seg - til fulle.
Undrer på hvor lenge den siden er oppe og går om han slår gjennom såpass som mange av oss mener han er kapabel til...

Vel, over til Nohan:

About Me

Nohan Kenneh autobiography

I was born in Zwedru City( Grand Gedeh County) Liberia. Born onto the union of Mr & Mrs Daud and Aminata Kenneh. Before leaving Liberia, I used to live with my uncle and auntie. They were so good to me and treated me like I was their son. I have never forgotten the favors they did for me in my early childhood.

I came to the United Kingdom at the age of 7 in December 2010, which meant it was really cold for me to adjust and also very dangerous as I was not use to that kind extreme weather . Immediately after the Christmas break, I attended a primary school called Shakespeare primary in Leeds.  I really loved school and I cherished the opportunity to be admitted to this school to achieve a quality education. In addition to my love for education, I was very much interested in football from an early age. Every single child in the part of the world that I am from dream is to become a professional  footballer. I have always been fascinated by this beautiful game called football and always wanted to be a footballer. Living in Liberia in my early ages, I used to play on the streets with my friends. We would miss lunches and dinners to play for the love of it! In the process, we would come home late and fall in a lot of trouble for breaking house rules.

I  later became interested in Sunday leagues and started playing for a club called Shadwell UTD football club. I played for this club for about 2 years. During my second year with Shadwell UTD , we became champion in our year group, I was the top goals scorer in the year 2013 - 2014. In the immediate aftermath of this achievement, Bradford Academy became interested in me. I started training with  them and played for about 3 weeks. I found that it was very difficult for me to continue playing for Bradford due to the constraints it puts on me and my schooling. I couldn’t cope well with having to catch the bus every time after school. This hampered my chances of continuing to play for Bradford academy.
In 2014, I started playing with York development center in Leeds. While playing for them, we traveled around for many games some were occasioned by various tournaments. My performances in these tournaments captured the attentions of so many clubs. That was when my manager realized my potential and promised me that he will try very hard to get me on a trial for Leeds. My performance at the trial secured a spot for me with Leeds. I eventually signed for Leeds in August 2014. One year into my contract with Leeds, I was given a Preschooler at the age of 13.
One of my most memorable time was when we went to the Republic of Ireland in 2015 for a tournament called Galway Cup. We won the cup!!  I was one of the outstanding players of the tournament. I received the most valuable player award (MVP).

I have now had the privilege to be called Up for England which I believe is another achievement in my life. This will further enhance my chances of becoming a professional football. My first cap for England came in a game against Holland at St George's Park and we won 3:1!! I hope I go on to play for the senior team of England and  win a lot of trophies together with them.
In April 2018, I was called back for England U15s for a tournament in Italy.It was a proud moment for me and family and it showed that we were going in the right direction. It was my first tournament with England and I was desperate to impress the manager. during the tournament  we lost our first game which meant it was difficult for us to go through even though we then went on to win all our matches but we were unable to win the tournament which was very disappointing.

In August 2018, I had another tournament with England but it was my first under 16s involvement so I wanted to impress even more than previous. There were 3 teams involved including England. we won our First match against Scotland 1:0 and had  Turkey in the last match who previously also beat Scotland 2:0!! So it was a must win game for that day and luckily we managed to come back and won 2:1!!! That wining feeling was unreal and it was my first International trophy and hopefully many more was to come.....

My interests
Outside of playing football, I love other physical activities such as going to the gym to keep fit like running in the mornings. I am involved with some school and community voluntary  activities. I regularly watch football matches, mainly in the Premier League and Championships. I have an eye for few professional players but none could compared themselves to the legend Patrick Vieira. He happens to be the man that have captured my admiration with his electrifying displays on the football pitch. The way he plays and the precision at which he passes the ball is absolutely spectacular. I love the way he handle the ball and I have tried to model my style of play after him and emulate his character. My favourite team Leeds  United!!

https://www.nohankenneh.com/about-me

Ellers:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/nohan-kenneh/profil/spieler/581677
Rapportert å være 1.90 allerede som 16-åring...

Twitter:

Nohan kenneh
@nkenneh101

« Siste redigering: Oktober 15, 2019, 16:32:05 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #8 på: Januar 10, 2020, 16:22:35 »
De vokser til - Nohan Kenneh blir 17 i dag.
Ikke sååå ung lenger altså. :)

LeedsYouth
@LeedsYouth
Happy 17th Birthday,
@nkenneh101
!  #LUFC | #LeedsYouth
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9 på: Januar 10, 2020, 19:28:48 »
De vokser til - Nohan Kenneh blir 17 i dag.
Ikke sååå ung lenger altså. :)

LeedsYouth
@LeedsYouth
Happy 17th Birthday,
@nkenneh101
!  #LUFC | #LeedsYouth
OG nå er han 'penned down' til sommeren '22. :)

England youth international pens new Leeds United deal on 17th birthday

By Kristian Johnson 18:00, 10 JAN 2020

Nohan Kenneh has signed a two-and-a-half year deal with Leeds United

Leeds United youngster Nohan Kenneh has signed his first professional contract with the club on his 17th birthday.

Kenneh, who plays as both a centre back and a central midfielder, has impressed for Mark Jackson's Under-18s side this season and his form has earned him a new deal to keep him with the Whites until the end of the 2022 season.

His standout form has seen him called up to Carlos Corberan's Under-23 squad.

The youngster has also appeared on the international circuit too. Despite being born in Liberia, he has turned out for England Under-17s in recent months.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/england-youth-international-pens-new-17549317
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #10 på: Januar 10, 2020, 20:54:39 »
Svært gledelig. Man satser tydeligvis på ungdommen i Leeds.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

leedslife

« Svar #11 på: Januar 10, 2020, 22:55:23 »
Veldig bra!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #12 på: August 13, 2020, 21:38:11 »
En av hans gamle High School-lærere oppdaget ham på dagens bilder og lurte på om han var tatt op i stallen. Slikt blir det 'intervju' av :)

Om han var bedre på fotballbanen enn i klasserommet?
- Completely the opposite.  Was a prefect, academically good and a role model, that's why I want him to do so well, he was a great example :)

- He went to the high school i used to work in, in Harehills.  I worked across the board but he took part in lots of open days and parents evenings and helped me interview new staff as he was a prefect and part of the student council.

- Hope so, I've been following his progress.  Bobby Kamwa went to the same school also :)

...og hun avslutter:
- Absolutely, really impressed with the attitudes of the young Leeds Players especially when you see the talent early on. Alot of the children at that school had low aspirations, but not those 2. Afterall, We don't want a bunch of Rooney's walking around!
« Siste redigering: August 13, 2020, 21:43:35 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #13 på: September 12, 2020, 14:39:08 »
Lufcyouth
@leedsutdacademy

Speedy recovery to #lufc U23s midfielder
@nkenneh89
 who suffered a shoulder injury in last weeks friendly with Manchester City and will be sidelined for a number of weeks
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #14 på: Februar 01, 2021, 17:11:31 »
Unused sub for U23 i dag, men..

lufcyouth
Glowing starNohan Kenneh has been named in the ‘The 11’ by
@LFEonline
 for his fantastic work both on and off the pitch

Congratulations NohanClapping hands sign

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #15 på: Mars 12, 2021, 23:30:49 »
Nå trener han med seniorgutta!

Mulig han har vært innom før, men i ukens treningsvideo på LUTV kan han i alle fall sees.

Han ble 18 i januar, og blir mer og mer fast på U23. Syns ikke han skinner der ennå, men han tar i alle fall mer og mer plass.

Tross det håpefulle fra artikkelen under, det er nok en stund til han tar Phillips plass når han er ute...

https://motleedsnews.com/matchday/nohan-kenneh-trains-with-leeds-first-team-ahead-of-clash-v-chelsea/

Ahead of Leeds versus Chelsea this weekend, the Whites uploaded footage of a training session at Thorp Arch on their official website. You can spot young midfielder Kenneh in the background of a clip that is focused on Rodrigo.

Senior call-up for Kenneh?

Kenneh has started to make the defensive midfield position his own in the Leeds United Under-23s side.

The England youth international, who was born in Liberia, turned 18 earlier this year but is already a regular for Mark Jackson’s side, earning nine Premier League 2 appearances this term and scoring one goal in the process.

Leeds are devoid of options in the defensive midfield role with Bielsa regularly struggling to play someone there with great success when Kalvin Phillips has been unavailable.

Pascal Struijk is mainly a defender but can play in the defensive midfield but he’s still injured and won’t be involved against Chelsea on Saturday.

Is Kenneh training with the first-team with the view to him potentially playing a defensive midfield role if Phillips is out?

There’s no harm in testing to see whether he can do that in training at Thorp Arch but it’s unlikely Kenneh will make his senior debut for the Whites this season as he’s only just started to nail down his spot in the Under-23s.

But having him in the squad on matchday would still be a great experience for the teenager.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #16 på: August 19, 2021, 08:21:49 »
Fint intervju med Nohan her...

Nohan Kenneh

Leeds United

Author: – Freddie Lammie

TSS spoke to Leeds United’s Scholar of the Year, Nohan Kenneh, to discuss his footballing journey.

The versatile midfielder, who has been capped numerous times by England at youth level, has started the 21/22 season playing at centre-back and will be looking to establish himself as a key member of the newly promoted Leeds United U23 squad.

TSS: Pleasure to be speaking with you Nohan. I would love to learn a bit more about your early years. What can you remember about your childhood and how do you think your refugee background has shaped the future you are currently trying to carve out for yourself?

NK: I was born in Liberia. Early memories were just me playing about in the playground, getting in trouble for not coming in early. Those days, obviously everyone wanted to be a footballer. I came over here when I was around six or seven so I don’t have many memories of when we were in Liberia but they’re all positive.

I’m telling you, when I came [to England] around December in 2010, it was so cold. It was a culture shock, but I feel like I adapted well. I was quite shy in school, but at lunchtime, I was in my element playing football. I started getting noticed. That’s when my sports teacher tried to arrange a trial for me at Leeds.

At that trial, there were so many people, around 50-60 of them. I’m not going to lie, I was so nervous but I did really well. Straight after, they told me that I was going for a six-week trial. Only two people got in, me and a goalkeeper. It was mad. Every day I think about it!

TSS: You’ve been playing up at Leeds ever since you signed. When did it dawn upon you that you were quite good at football?!

NK: I think it was then I received my England call-up at U15s. I think I was 14 at the time, and remember thinking, ‘Wow!’ Our age group at that time was mad. We had Jude [Bellingham], Jamal [Musiala] and Harvey Elliott. We were probably the best in the world at that time. Our first game, we bopped Holland!

The England manager, Gareth Southgate, also used to come to our games. He used to come to the changing room and those moments you won’t forget. When you see the manager take his time out to come and watch our games, it’s only going to motivate you at the end of the day.

Turan Calhanoglu (TSG Hoffenheim) of Germany and Nohan Kenneh (Leeds United) of England compete for the ball during the international friendly match between England U17 and Germany U17 at Pinatar Arena on October 10, 2019 in San Pedro del Pinatar, Spain. (Photo by Jose Breton/Pics Action/NurPhoto via Getty Images)

TSS: Best experience away at an England camp?

NK: I’d probably say the Syrenka Cup at U17s, that was our third trophy and there were a lot of very good teams. We had a difficult start. The final was very strange. We scored 2 in the first 10 minutes. I was playing as a four, with myself, Jamal and Jude in the three. Jamal scored a great goal, the one where he just ran through the whole team. You’ve probably seen it quite a few times. Then Harvey scored. They came back to 2-2 and we just switched off.

From there, it was a very tough game which went to penalties, and as we were playing in Poland, the crowd was obviously against us. They were all very excited, so when we won we had to shove it in their faces. I was the sixth person [to take a penalty], so I was lucky!!

TSS: How would you reflect on last season, both individually and as a team?

NK: Last year was quite strange for me with injuries. At the start of last season, I did my shoulder which was tough because it was pre-season and that’s when you need to show yourself. I was out for eight weeks and it made me mentally strong but it was difficult. I missed around two [England] camps and came back around November.

However, I can’t really complain. The boys did well. We just entered Category 1 status that season so to win the [PL2 Division Two] first time out was massive. Obviously I can’t wait for Division 1.

TSS: Leeds signed Joe Gelhardt, Sam Greenwood, Crysencio Summerville and Cody Drameh for the U23s last summer. It must have been nice to see a few new faces come through the door, no?

NK: [The new signings] were very big. When they came in, they settled very quickly, especially Sam. From minute one, he was doing extra. When the season started, he was in shape and started banging in goals, left, right and centre. He does those free kicks in training, it’s so natural!

LONDON, ENGLAND – AUGUST 16: Nohan Kenneh of Leeds looks on during the Premier League 2 match between Crystal Palace and Leeds on August 16, 2021 in London, England. (Photo by Sebastian Frej/MB Media/Getty Images)

TSS: How has it been mixing with the first-team for pre-season training?

NK: It’s been tough. The first few days we came in, we didn’t really see the ball. Everyone was on their knees. It was hot man, 1st of July, oh my god! They didn’t even take us to the training ground, they took us straight to the university where there is a running track, and we just had to run around there. It’s so important though and it’s sick to be back. You’re going against experienced pros. To me it’s a challenge but I love a challenge and it’s only going to improve me at the end of the day.

TSS: What makes being coached by Marcelo Bielsa so rewarding?

NK: When the game comes, you feel light, you feel F***er and you can run about. That’s when you clock it. He’s got that attention to detail where he wants everything to be perfect, even the cones. It puts you on your toes in training, not even just for the players but also the coaches. They don’t want to mess up and I love having that pressure.

Murderball isn’t even football. He’s standing in the middle of the pitch, screaming at you to run and to receive the ball. That’s just fight or flight. Be there or go home. It’s good competition. At the start of the session, he deploys all the coaching staff around the pitch. When the ball goes out, there’s no stoppages in play, there’s no fouls and there’s no offsides. It’s just you vs your opponent. Everyone’s gone at the end.

TSS: Where does Nohan Kenneh want to be in a few years time?

NK: Not at right-back! I feel like centre-back and defensive midfield are my two positions.

I’m very ambitious and I’ve got aims as to where I want to be. I want to make my debut for the first-team. [A loan] is in the back of my mind but I feel like having that patience and waiting for my time. I need to stay grounded. Let’s wait and see.

I look up to people like N’golo Kante and Alphonso Davies. His family were also from Liberia. When you see those similar journeys, with Davies playing against [Lionel] Messi in the Champions League, they really motivate me to say that anything is possible in life.

TSS: Thank you for your time Nohan, and thank you to those reading! Make sure you follow the socials if you haven’t already! You can find us @thesecretscout1 on Instagram, @TheSecretScout_ on Twitter, and THESECRETSCOUT on YouTube! Stay tuned for some more content coming your way…

http://www.secretscout.co.uk/nohan-kenneh-leeds-united/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Barry

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #18 på: Mai 23, 2022, 19:56:02 »
Jeg blir litt trist av dette, men jeg skjønner at det skjer.
Nohan var sett på som veldig lovende for tre-fire sesonger siden. Jeg mistenker at han i enda større grad hadde fordel av fysikken sin den gang. Siden har han vært veldig opp og ned. God duellspiller, men med sine tabber. Blei litt treig innimellom. Fungerte på defensiv midtbane, men var vel mest stopper. Ikke førstevalg i noen av posisjonene forrige sesong.

Som nittenåring vet man ikke hvordan utviklingen vil bli videre. Men jeg mistenker at han ikke vil ta særlig med steg teknisk og hurtighetsmessig. Så spørs det om han klarer å kompensere for disse svakhetene i spillet sitt.

Flere ganger har Nohan fått pris for sitt holdningsskapende arbeid i troppen. Sånn sett vil han være et savn på akademiet - han er nok en glimrende person, Nohan.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

HåvardK

« Svar #19 på: Mai 23, 2022, 20:22:20 »
Nohan var sett på som veldig lovende for tre-fire sesonger siden. Jeg mistenker at han i enda større grad hadde fordel av fysikken sin den gang. Siden har han vært veldig opp og ned. God duellspiller, men med sine tabber. Blei litt treig innimellom. Fungerte på defensiv midtbane, men var vel mest stopper. Ikke førstevalg i noen av posisjonene forrige sesong.

Som nittenåring vet man ikke hvordan utviklingen vil bli videre. Men jeg mistenker at han ikke vil ta særlig med steg teknisk og hurtighetsmessig. Så spørs det om han klarer å kompensere for disse svakhetene i spillet sitt.

Flere ganger har Nohan fått pris for sitt holdningsskapende arbeid i troppen. Sånn sett vil han være et savn på akademiet - han er nok en glimrende person, Nohan.
Har tenkt litt av det samme som deg, Asbjørn - men hadde han ikke en meget god avslutning av sesongen på U-23? Og fikk vel en del kamper på benken nå på slutten også?

leedslife

« Svar #20 på: Mai 23, 2022, 20:24:23 »

Har tenkt litt av det samme som deg, Asbjørn - men hadde han ikke en meget god avslutning av sesongen på U-23? Og fikk vel en del kamper på benken nå på slutten også?
Satt han der ikke stort sett hele sesongen etter skadene eskalerte etter brentford hjemme?
Kenneh, mckinstry, klaesson, Shackleton, Bate, greenwood, Gelhart,cresswell, Hjelde bla

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #21 på: Mai 23, 2022, 20:28:48 »

Jo, i enkelte kamper på U23 etter jul var han nesten tilbake i gammel klasse. Men i neste kamp kunne han være ute av det igjen...
Ja, han fikk 'belønning' med flere benkeopptredener - foran Jack Jenkins bl.a.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #22 på: Mai 23, 2022, 20:30:17 »

Satt han der ikke stort sett hele sesongen etter skadene eskalerte etter brentford hjemme?
Kenneh, mckinstry, klaesson, Shackleton, Bate, greenwood, Gelhart,cresswell, Hjelde bla

Det står jo i Hibs-linken. Han fikk 13 kamper på benken for Leeds i Premier League....
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #23 på: Mai 23, 2022, 22:28:41 »
Alt tar slutt en gang. Ikke alle talenter slår til, og det er sikkert bra for han å flytte på seg. Lykke til videre i karrieren, Nohan :).
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Bromancer

« Svar #24 på: Mai 24, 2022, 09:14:53 »
Lykke til videre Nohan! Mange gode minner fra u23-kampene.
Kommer ikke til å glemme at du på dine 0 kamper i PL pådro deg 1 gult kort  ;D