Skrevet av Emne: Ung spiller: Alfie Hughes  (Lest 1679 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Ung spiller: Alfie Hughes
« på: Juli 05, 2019, 19:11:21 »
Leeds confirm signing of talented midfielder from rivals Man Utd

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzgTiFkANwi/?igshid=1wmglw85cy8pj

Date published: Friday 5th July 2019 1:38

Leeds United have signed midfielder Alfie Hughes from Manchester United, with the player announcing the move on social media.

The 16-year-old had only been with the Red Devils for a year following his arrival from Middlesbrough’s academy in February of 2018.

However, Hughes has decided to make the “tough decision” by leaving the Premier League giants in order to move to their rivals Leeds in the search of more opportunities.

The teenager, who plays predominantly as an attacking midfielder, is reported to have turned down a scholarship at Manchester United in order to move to West Yorkshire.

Hughes has represented England at U15 level, and is expected to slot into the U18 side at Elland Road next term.

He becomes the fourth capture of the summer thus far, with Jack Harrison returning season-long loan deal from Manchester City and Ben White joining on loan from Brighton and Hove Albion.

Jack Clarke was sold to Spurs but has also returned for next season, while Helder Costa has signed from Wolverhampton Wanderers to complete the quartet of loan deals.

Teamtak
https://www.teamtalk.com/news/leeds-confirm-signing-of-talented-midfielder-from-rivals-man-utd
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

RoarG

Sv: Ung spiller: Alfie Hughes
« Svar #1 på: Juli 05, 2019, 19:12:59 »
Bra å snappe et talent ut av de rødes klør.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2 på: Juli 09, 2021, 17:33:13 »
LUFC Youth Academy
@leedsutdacademy

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎- Joined #LUFC on a 2-year scholarship from Man City
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏- Named Under-18s Players Player of the season
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏- Awarded Under-18s goal of the season
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏- Signed his first professional contract

« Siste redigering: Juli 09, 2021, 18:56:58 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3 på: Juli 09, 2021, 19:04:54 »
Meanwhile, Alfie Hughes had a two-year spell as a Manchester United academy youngster between 2018 and 2019 before joining Leeds United's setup under academy head Adam Underwood.

Hughes paid tribute to his parents for their role in his career to date, as well as his hopes for the future at Leeds.

“It’s something everyone works towards, a first professional contract, so I’m really happy," he told Leeds United's official website.

“Pretty much every day my mum and dad have taken me to training, so it’s good they can be here with me for this moment.

“I’m quite a creative player, I like to get on the ball and make things happen and work hard for the team.

“I want to kick on this year now and get a lot of games under my belt,” he added.

Hughes has signed a one-year deal with the club and will join up with Mark Jackson's U23 squad.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-contract-man-city-21013998
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan