Skrevet av Emne: Utlånt spiller: Robin Koch  (Lest 14628 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Jostein.

Utlånt spiller: Robin Koch
« på: August 29, 2020, 21:04:03 »
Da var det offisielt, spennende signering!
« Siste redigering: Juli 06, 2023, 23:13:22 av Hallgeir * »
Leeds Carajo!

Bye

Trønder i Bergen!

HåvardK

Sv: Ny spiller: Robin Koch
« Svar #2 på: August 29, 2020, 21:20:14 »
Lovende.

auren

« Svar #3 på: August 29, 2020, 21:27:40 »
Nok en fantastisk signering av klubben! Denne spilleren kommer til å bli enorm. Og bare 13 millioner pund!

Gled dere til de syke langpasningene hans

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Cannavaro

« Svar #4 på: August 29, 2020, 21:36:48 »
Fin spillertype, vil passe fint inn i Bielsa fotballen.  Ros til Orta og Radz for å få gjennom denne dealen også, viser hvordan de jobber med alternativer når alt ikke går som planlagt, eller i et prioritert rekkefølge (Brighton beholder White). Og økonomien i dette ; Koch svært mye billigere enn White.  Dette kan vi være svært fornøyde med som Leeds fans, viser på ny hvor proft klubben jobber nå. Velkommen til Robin !
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Forever Whites

« Svar #5 på: August 29, 2020, 21:43:19 »
Dette er jo sykt! :-)  Kan vi håpe på et par signeringer til eller?
Medlem 94237

Eriksen55

« Svar #6 på: August 29, 2020, 21:50:19 »
Denne signeringen tror jeg blir fantastisk!!

En ung, høy, duellsterk og ballsikker tysker med en herlig pasningsfot som er vant med knallhard trening og er landslagsspiller for Tyskland. Enormt! Digga White og håpet i det lengste på han. Men dette er minst en hylle over!

At Leeds signerer en Tysk og en Spansk landslagspiller på samme dag er helt vilt!

gulle

« Svar #7 på: August 29, 2020, 21:52:45 »
enig i at det er fantastiske signeringer som er kommet, men det er også helt nødvendige forsterkninger. Vi møter et annet balltempo i seriekampene fremover en vi gjennomsnittlig var vant til i fjor.
Nå rykker vi opp! Jasederja

Eriksen55

« Svar #8 på: August 29, 2020, 21:52:45 »

I følge Hay er en 10"er/ving og en stopper til ønsket. Kent og Tuanzabe fra Man. Utd nevnes.

Kimfjellheim

« Svar #9 på: August 29, 2020, 22:04:51 »
Big Koch at the back
Big Rod in attack
Leeds are gonna win the premier league

sportcarl1

« Svar #10 på: August 29, 2020, 22:08:29 »
2 bra värvningar i Koch och Moreno, nu har vi gjort det nödvändiga, resten blir en bonus

Blank_File

« Svar #11 på: August 29, 2020, 22:12:46 »

I følge Hay er en 10"er/ving og en stopper til ønsket. Kent og Tuanzabe fra Man. Utd nevnes.

Stinka ikke scoringer av statistikken til denne Tuanzabe. Håper vi kan slippe kjøpe fra Scum altså... Forsåvidt Kent også. Hater når de sitter og snakker om Leeds som et farmerlag.

Blank_File

« Svar #12 på: August 29, 2020, 22:15:48 »
Nok en fantastisk signering av klubben! Denne spilleren kommer til å bli enorm. Og bare 13 millioner pund!

auren

Var han på utgående kontrakt eller noe siden vi fikk han så billig?

Eriksen55

« Svar #13 på: August 29, 2020, 22:18:34 »

Stinka ikke scoringer av statistikken til denne Tuanzabe. Håper vi kan slippe kjøpe fra Scum altså... Forsåvidt Kent også. Hater når de sitter og snakker om Leeds som et farmerlag.

Tuanzabe stinker det ikke mange mål av.. positivt det for en stopper!

Så barnslig! Spiller ingen rolle hvilke lag vi henter spillere fra så lenge dem er gode for Leeds.
« Siste redigering: August 29, 2020, 22:20:07 av Eriksen55 »

Eriksen55

« Svar #14 på: August 29, 2020, 22:19:04 »

auren

Var han på utgående kontrakt eller noe siden vi fikk han så billig?

Hadde 1 år igjen!

gulle

« Svar #15 på: August 29, 2020, 22:27:05 »

Tuanzebe er talentfull, dette hateopplegget mot andre klubber inntil det patetiske er noe av det jeg misliker innen fotballsupporterkulturen.Jeg heier på Leeds, de andre driter jeg egentlig i.
Nå rykker vi opp! Jasederja

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #16 på: August 30, 2020, 10:32:28 »
Robin Koch's Leeds United story arc, Ben White comparisons and how he was tracked all the way by obsessive Whites fans
When Robin Koch flew into Yeadon on Saturday, tracked all the way by diligent to the point of obsessive Leeds fans, he completed a story arc that began in Victor Orta’s office on January 31.

By Graham Smyth  Sunday, 30th August 2020, 5:40 am

When he was photographed, by a Leeds fan, entering Thorpe Park Clinic for his medical, he had all-but closed the chapter of the Elland Road story dedicated to the man he has replaced.

When he was filmed, by a Leeds fan, walking into the stadium to sign the paperwork and pose in an Adidas home shirt, he became a part of Marcelo Bielsa's Premier League squad.

The German defender has been signed to take the place of last season’s Young Player of the Year and YEP Player of the Season, Ben White, who Brighton refused to sell to the Whites.

What Leeds are getting, with their new defender, is not a carbon copy or like-for-like replacement for White, but Orta knows exactly what he has spent a sum of around €13m on.

Almost seven months ago the director of football sat down at Elland Road with the YEP to talk about Jean-Kevin Augustin, the one that hasn’t yet got away, despite there being no future for him at the club.

The conversation centred around scouting and Orta was only too happy to share details of the sheer scale of his database, containing a little over 8,000 reports.

In an effort to show the variety of the reports on file, he pulled up a page on a Mansfield Town game, then flicked to his dossier onSC Freiburg’s Koch.

It is unusual that a club official would speak about a potential transfer target on the record, but with a little under half a season still to play in England’s second tier and promotion far from a certainty, Koch wasn’t yet a viable option, he was on the wishlist.

Orta explained that the work of his department is to find players who are suitable for the club’s current reality and players suitable for the possible future realities. Bringing Koch, a twice-capped German international, to the Championship was just not going to happen.

So shortly after Emile Smith Rowe scored Huddersfield Town’s second goal at home to West Brom on July 17 to guarantee Leeds a place in the Premier League, Orta was cavorting on the Elland Road pitch and dreaming of the places he would go and the players he would bring back with him.

Last week Orta was in Valencia, negotiating for record buy Rodrigo and successfully pulling off a deal that took a lot of pestering and chasing to complete, even after it was agreed in principle.

There appeared to be no such issues with his next signing, who said goodbye to his team-mates on Friday afternoon and alerted Leeds fans to his travel plans with an Instagram picture in a jet on Saturday morning.

So who is this man who was followed through the air on FlightRadar by transfer spotters?

Firstly, he’s good in the air. Very good. Far more dominant than White was, in fact.

He ranked third in the Bundesliga last season for aerial duels won with 139 – 16 of which came in a single league game against Union Berlin.

That prowess, off the ground, brought a pair of headed goals for Freiburg.

On the ground, he didn’t make as many interceptions as White, per game, but he passed the ball well, with an 89 per cent accuracy from open play, and passed it further than any of his team-mates, clocking up 31.226 yards.

And while his profile is closer to a defensively solid passer in Liam Cooper than a dribbling-out-of-defence White, the new boy has featured in central and defensive midfield for more than 50 per cent of his match minutes since 2017/18.

That experience playing higher up the pitch and his versatility – quickly becoming the watchword of this Marcelo Bielsa squad – are key to his arrival in Leeds.

A right-footed partner for the left-footed Cooper, versed in top-flight football, albeit in Germany, who can head it, pass it and tackle – he won 34 of them last season and was victorious in 69.5 per cent of his defensive duels, Koch is a signing made possible by promotion and by the end of the White saga.

The comparisons between the two and a largely pointless debate about who is better will go on long into next season and beyond, but the one with no top tier experience or international caps who would have cost in excess of £25m-plus is not here and Koch is.

Premier League status made this signing possible and the division will provide the proving ground for his suitability.

We know how he got here and we know why. How it all ends for him and for Leeds will be even more fascinating.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/robin-kochs-leeds-united-story-arc-ben-white-comparisons-and-how-he-was-tracked-all-way-obsessive-whites-fans-2956772
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #17 på: August 30, 2020, 10:34:34 »
Robin Koch talks Mateusz Klich, Marcelo Bielsa, Amazon documentary and Leeds United fans on social media
Mateusz Klich helped Robin Koch with his homework before the German defender made the decision to move to Leeds United, but he knows he must discover for himself just how tough Marcelo Bielsa's Thorp Arch training is.

By Graham Smyth  Saturday, 29th August 2020, 7:58 pm

Koch, who penned a four-year contact today in a move from SC Freiburg that set Leeds back a sum of around €13m, was team-mates with Leeds' Polish midfielder Klich when the pair were at FC Kaiserslautern.

They kept in touch and the subject of conversation of late has been exclusively Elland Road related.

Klich, like a good club man, talked Leeds United and Bielsa up. But he didn't sugarcoat anything.

"I asked him how is Leeds, how is the coach and training, I asked him nearly everything and he could answer every question," said Leeds' brand new centre-half, signed the same day as striker Rodrigo from Valencia.

"He says it's a very special club, the coach is really good. I'd heard people only say good things about [Bielsa] before. But I wanted to hear from a player who had been here. I had good information. Mateusz told me training is really brutal. Maybe it's similar to Freiburg, every time in training we were on the limit, even in the games. The coach Christian Streich is also a friend of hard work so maybe it's similar, I will see. I feel ready."

Rodrigo had a couple of weeks to wrap his head around a move to Leeds but Koch has been mulling it over a lot longer.

He says he's been aware of the club's interest for six months or more - Victor Orta spoke about him in a YEP interview as a potential transfer target back in January - and the club ensured he was fully briefed on what they needed from him and why they believed they could get it.

"It was maybe half a year or maybe more," said Koch.

"In time I got more and more details, with a presentation of games from Leeds, of my games, how to play as a central defender here in Leeds. I felt more and more interest from Leeds and had a lot of talks with Victor Orta.

"We had a lot of contact and videos of Leeds games from last season and my games at Freiburg. A lot of tactical things we've talked about. Most was in the form of presentation, how Leeds plays football and how it fits to my style.

"I didn't speak directly with him [Bielsa] but he sent me a lot of videos of the way he plays. I've talked to some players about him. It was more and more easy for me to make the decision."

Everything else that comes with Leeds United, the history and the club's stature, was something Koch was already well aware of, however.

Their reputation precedes them, thanks to that history, their European adventures in the Don Revie days, an Amazon documentary and social media.

"Most of the time [I heard about them] from my dad and some of the older generation," said Koch.

"Everyone knows in that generation that Leeds is a huge club. I watched the Amazon series and you get a feeling of how big this club is, with all the fans in the background. I got a feeling for this club and even on social media, every day since I don't know, one or two months ago, I've had like 20 messages each day, are you coming to Leeds, come to Leeds. It was great for me."

Armed with a feel and a sense for the club's past and where they want to be headed, Koch is excited to get started. First comes national duty - he flies out tomorrow to join up with the German senior squad for games against Spain and Switzerland. After that, he's got his eyes on the Premier League and its champions.

"I'm just very happy. Everything is clear now. It's one of the biggest leagues in the world. Wherever you go on holiday everyone knows the Premier League. Now to play with Leeds in the PL is a big dream. First game against Liverpool.

"Liverpool in the first game of the season is a huge game. I look forward to this game."

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/robin-koch-talks-mateusz-klich-marcelo-bielsa-amazon-documentary-and-leeds-united-fans-social-media-2956760
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #18 på: August 30, 2020, 10:49:02 »
LUFCDATA
@LUFCDATA

Robin Koch: “My attributes aren’t typical for England perhaps in the past, but I’m good with the ball and opening the game which I think will be good for Leeds, and I’m good at heading and tackles.” #LUFC
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

raggen

« Svar #19 på: August 30, 2020, 10:56:05 »
Velkommen skal han være. tror ikke white kommer til og være savnet selv om han var god for oss
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #20 på: August 30, 2020, 10:57:07 »
Speaking to the club’s official website, Freiburg sporting CEO Jochen Saier made it clear that Koch was moved on as he had just one year left on his deal at the club and the Bundesliga side were trying to avoid losing him for nothing in 12 months time.

“Robin has made a great development with us in the past three years. He was never impressed by external factors and it was a pleasure to work with him on and off the field,” Saier stated. “His contract would have expired in ten months, so we have now found a good solution together by moving to the Premier League. We wish Robin all the best at Leeds United.”

https://www.scfreiburg.com/node/54784
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Forever Whites

« Svar #21 på: August 30, 2020, 13:19:50 »

auren

Utrolige langpasninger som du skriver fra den karen ja.  Og fra pressede situasjoner også.  Kommer godt med til ny sesong hvor presset mot de i bakre rekke vil bli mye større og at man da er avhengig av at de henger med.  Stille meg litt mer tvilende til hvordan vår kaptein vil takle dette, men han må få en sjanse til å motbevise tvilerne.  :)
Medlem 94237

RoarG

« Svar #22 på: August 31, 2020, 07:57:31 »
Helt fantastisk signering. Velkommen til Leeds skal du være, Robin :).
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Blank_File

« Svar #23 på: August 31, 2020, 09:44:16 »

Tuanzabe stinker det ikke mange mål av.. positivt det for en stopper!

Så barnslig! Spiller ingen rolle hvilke lag vi henter spillere fra så lenge dem er gode for Leeds.
Hahaha. Jeg innrømmer tynn research der. Las navnet i samme åndedrag som Kent og la til resten selv.

For meg er det halve moroa med å rykke opp. Endelig kan jeg sitte og fyre og bli fyrt på som noe annet enn et lag folk syns synd på å ønsker tilbake i PL. Jeg liker mye bedre å holde med et lag som blir hatet.

Bromancer

« Svar #24 på: Oktober 03, 2020, 20:33:03 »
For en spiller, for et røverkjøp! Mektig imponert over både plassering, pasningsfot, duellstyrke og fart  ;D

Hallgeir *

« Svar #25 på: Oktober 03, 2020, 20:41:13 »
For en spiller, for et røverkjøp! Mektig imponert over både plassering, pasningsfot, duellstyrke og fart  ;D

Denne spilleren kommer til å bli klippen i vårt forsvar i mange år framover.

Imponerer enormt allerede, og han har tatt Bielsa-ball og PL "på hælen".

Det er bare å se fram til fortsettelsen.
Super Leeds since 1968

auren

« Svar #26 på: Oktober 03, 2020, 20:52:07 »
Han vokser og vokser! Veldig god og spennende spiller å følge med videre

Og som de sikkert ville sagt på Waccoe:

The Koch is getting bigger and bigger!

auren

"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #27 på: Oktober 07, 2020, 00:18:16 »
Det gjentar seg, gutta våre drar på landslagsoppdrag, og vipps er det mulig å intervjue de...
Herlig å merke at skoletysken fortsatt duger sånn noenlunde. :)

Die Leeds-Fans sollen fanatisch sein. 

Koch: Ja, ich habe schon in der Leeds-Dokumentation 'Take Us Home' und in den Instagram-Stories von meinem Mitspieler Mateusz Klich, den ich noch aus meiner Zeit in Kaiserslautern kenne, gesehen, dass die Fans eine ganz besondere Bindung zum Verein haben. Es kommt vor, dass sie vor dem Eingang meines Hotels stehen. Als ich nach meiner Unterschrift aus dem Stadion kam, standen dort auch 50 Fans, die auf mich gewartet haben. Nach meinen bisherigen Erfahrungen freue ich mich bereits unglaublich auf das erste Spiel mit Zuschauern im Stadion und die Atmosphäre.

https://www.sport1.de/internationaler-fussball/premier-league/2020/10/robin-koch-spricht-ueber-wechsel-zu-leeds-united-in-die-premier-league?utm_source=sharing_platform&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharing_app
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

HåvardK

« Svar #28 på: Oktober 07, 2020, 09:10:59 »
Det gjentar seg, gutta våre drar på landslagsoppdrag, og vipps er det mulig å intervjue de...
Herlig å merke at skoletysken fortsatt duger sånn noenlunde. :)

Die Leeds-Fans sollen fanatisch sein. 

Koch: Ja, ich habe schon in der Leeds-Dokumentation 'Take Us Home' und in den Instagram-Stories von meinem Mitspieler Mateusz Klich, den ich noch aus meiner Zeit in Kaiserslautern kenne, gesehen, dass die Fans eine ganz besondere Bindung zum Verein haben. Es kommt vor, dass sie vor dem Eingang meines Hotels stehen. Als ich nach meiner Unterschrift aus dem Stadion kam, standen dort auch 50 Fans, die auf mich gewartet haben. Nach meinen bisherigen Erfahrungen freue ich mich bereits unglaublich auf das erste Spiel mit Zuschauern im Stadion und die Atmosphäre.

https://www.sport1.de/internationaler-fussball/premier-league/2020/10/robin-koch-spricht-ueber-wechsel-zu-leeds-united-in-die-premier-league?utm_source=sharing_platform&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharing_app
Vielen Dank, mein lieber Freund!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #29 på: November 11, 2020, 22:50:26 »
Leeds United
@LUFC

Flag of Germany Full 90 minutes for defender Robin Koch this evening, as Germany defeated the Czech Republic 1-0
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan