Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Raphinha - Raphael Dias Belloli  (Lest 41130 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

auren

Ex-spiller: Raphinha - Raphael Dias Belloli
« på: Oktober 05, 2020, 23:30:22 »
Da var det endelig bekreftet!

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1313229979799281664

Velkommen til klubben! Dette blir veldig spennende!  :)

auren
« Siste redigering: Juli 15, 2022, 18:29:17 av Asbjørn »
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

auren

Sv: Ny spiller: Raphinha
« Svar #1 på: Oktober 05, 2020, 23:32:31 »
Whites secure services of Brazilian.
Leeds United are delighted to announce the signing of Rennes winger Raphinha, subject to international clearance.

The 23-year-old has joined the club for an undisclosed fee from the Ligue 1 side and has penned a four-year deal at Elland Road, running until the summer of 2024.

The Brazilian started his career with native club Avaí, before being snapped up by Portuguese outfit Vitória de Guimarães in 2016.

After making 84 appearances for Vitória where he scored 22 goals and provided 13 assists over two seasons, he was signed by Sporting CP.

With Sporting CP, he helped the club win both the Taça de Portugal and Taça da Liga in his debut 2018/19 season.

Following his impressive first campaign at the Estádio José Alvalade, Rennes moved to secure his services last summer for a reported £18m fee.

He featured for the French outfit 30 times last season, scoring seven goals and providing five assists, with Rennes finishing third and qualifying for the UEFA Champions League.

This season he has featured six times for Rennes, with his last appearance coming in yesterday’s 2-2 draw with Reims in which he scored and he leaves the club at the top of the table.

Raphinha also has experience of playing in European competition, having appeared in the UEFA Europa League with Vitória, Sporting CP and Rennes.

He becomes the club’s 13th signing of the transfer window and will wear the number 18 shirt at Elland Road and could make his Leeds debut following the international break, when the Whites take on Wolves on Monday 19th October.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/27149/raphinha-completes-deadline-day-leeds-united-move

auren

RoarG

« Svar #2 på: Oktober 05, 2020, 23:32:52 »
Wow! Føler på meg at dette kan bli en stor signering for Leeds. :)
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Reaney

« Svar #3 på: Oktober 05, 2020, 23:40:27 »

Blank_File

« Svar #4 på: Oktober 05, 2020, 23:57:41 »
Han virker ikke veldig trist så langt. Ikke noe Jansson takter her.

Forever Whites

« Svar #5 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 00:14:03 »
Kjekt at Raphinha kom i boks. Han skal bli spennende å følge fremover.  Litt leit at vi ikke fikk inn en midtbanespiller  til men kan egentlig ikke klage.
Kanskje kommer det en de nærmeste ukene fra Championship, hvem vet?

Uansett en helt annen verden vi opererer i nå etter at vi er tilbake i PL igjen.

MOT
Medlem 94237

raggen

« Svar #6 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 00:14:20 »
NICE!

Velkommen skal han være og blir spennende og se han i aksjon
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #7 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 00:48:07 »
Velkommen..

Her har vi kjøpt en kandidat til PL's Årets Lag...
Vi legger lista der...MOT!!!
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #8 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 01:03:32 »
Find out more about our new signing.

1) Raphinha was born on Saturday 14 December 1996 and shares his birthday with Leeds United legend Peter Lorimer

2) Raphinha was born in Porto Alegre, Brazil, the same city as Ronaldinho was born

3) He made his senior league debut playing for Vitória de Guimarães against Paços Ferreira on March Sunday 13th 2016

4) He scored his first senior goal on Saturday 20th August 2016, in a 2-0 victory over Marítimo

5) His first appearance in European competition came for Vitória on 14th September 2017, playing in the UEFA Europa League against Red Bull Salzburg

6) He scored in the penalty shootout in Sporting CP’s Taça de Portugal final victory over FC Porto

7) Raphinha has won two trophies in his career, helping Sporting CP win the Taça de Portugal and Taça da Liga

8) Rennes broke their transfer record to bring Raphinha to the club in 2019

9) In four full seasons playing professionally, Raphinha’s sides have never finished below fifth in the league

10) In his career Raphinha has made 161 senior appearances, scoring 39 goals
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 01:04:45 »
New signing on joining Whites.

New Leeds United signing Raphinha spoke exclusively to LUTV following his transfer deadline day move from Rennes.

The 23-year-old became the club’s 13th signing of the transfer window, completing his transfer from the Ligue 1 side for an undisclosed fee.

Raphinha spoke of his delight at moving to Elland Road and admitted he can’t wait to play in the Premier League

“I feel really satisfied and happy with the opportunity and trust the club has shown in me,” said Raphinha.

“I believe I can show my game and show the club my work and why they believed in me.

“I’m really happy to be here and I hope to, even in a small part, write my name in the club’s history.

“Together with my happiness, the happiness of the fans with my signing and the directors, I think we can all be happy together.

“It made me really happy the club were interested in my football and my work and I believe like any other player, you immediately want to come and play in the Premier League, the best league in the world.

“I’ve always wanted to play in the Premier League, I dreamed of playing in this championship where all the best players play, so it is a dream come true to be here in the Premier League.

“Before I came here I’d spoken to other players about Marcelo Bielsa and they told me he is a really demanding coach, which is something I like.

“I like working with demanding coaches who can really get the best out of me, so it is an absolute pleasure to be here and getting to work with him.

“I watched Leeds play against Liverpool and Manchester City and I was enchanted with the style of play.

“It’s a team which always plays on the front foot, attacking football looking for goals and chasing the victory.

“It’s a really good team with very high quality and it had a big influence on my decision.

“I’m the type of player who looks to bring joy onto the field, I like to have fun on the pitch, the fans can expect a happy player who gives his all and battles until the very end to seek a positive result.”

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/27151/raphinha-i-ve-always-wanted-to-play-in-the-premier-league
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

ar9

« Svar #10 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 08:13:58 »
Lest og YouTubet meg litt opp på han nå.
Virker som en veldig lik spiller som Costa.
Han er imidlertid ung og kan kanskje formes mer som spiller. Leste dessuten ett sted at han var flink til å jobbe defensivt også.
Kanskje er det her han skiller seg fra Costa?

Kan det være Bielsa ser for seg han som vingback etterhvert når vi spiller med 3 bak?

Uansett en spennende signering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gordon McUseless

« Svar #11 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 08:53:35 »
For noen måneder siden ville jeg jublet uhemmet av en slik signering og jeg tror han blir en bra mann for Leeds, men håper Poveda ikke havner fullstendig i bakleksa og forsvinner ut døra pga lite spilletid pga. å være 3dje valg.
En annen ting er at vi trenger en kreativ kraft til å erstatte Pablo sentralt. Men for all del, mest sannsynlig en kjempesignering. Mulig Marcelo har en masterplan der noen omskoleres og, hva vet jeg....

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #12 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 10:14:55 »
Det KAN være at Leeds planlegger å bruke ham mer sentralt (10'er rollen..):

Positioning
Raphinha is a left-footed playmaker who can perform his role effectively on either wing or in a more central attacking midfield position. At times last season, he popped up on the left-wing, while he also played in the ‘10’ position on occasion during the 2019/20 campaign. However, the 23-year-old playmaker was primarily found on Les Rouge et Noir’s right-wing last season

Performance map:

This image above shows us Raphinha’s heat map from the 2019/20 Ligue 1 season. This heat map provides us with an illustration which shows that while the playmaker did pop up on the left-wing on occasion, as well as drift into central areas of the pitch, he spent the vast majority of his time out wide on the right.

Les mer her:
https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/raphinha-2019-20-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #13 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 11:00:50 »
Tror Raphinha og Benrahma er to ganske like type spillere og at vi nå får Raphinha nesten til halv pris av det Brentford kommer til å forlange for Said (minst 30 millioner pund).

Den eneste forsterkningen vi eventuelt gjør nå blir en mer defansivt orientert midtbanespiller, ingen 10-er men altså en som kan avlaste Klich i 8-er rollen. Men det forundrer meg heller ikke om Bielsa nå sier han er happy slik tingenes tilstand er og eventuelt vil bruke januar-vinduet til å hente en 8-er.

auren

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #14 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 11:13:45 »
Denne anbefales - her blir du bra kjent med spilleren og mennesket Raphinha

'All the “no’s” I have received have fuelled my learning' - the philosophy, ability and dreams of Leeds United signing Raphinha
The stinging rejection of the club he loved as a boy has propelled Raphinha along a career path that now brings him to Elland Road.
By Graham Smyth Monday, 5th October 2020, 10:28 pm

Leeds United’s new winger, signed for a sum of around £17m from French side Rennes, grew up a fan of Internacional de Porto Alegre who granted him a trial at the age of nine. They refused to take him, citing his diminutive stature.

“It was really frustrating, but I had to lift my head and try my luck elsewhere,” he told L’Equipe. “I was very frustrated, because deep in my heart, that’s where I wanted to play. But all the “no’s” that I have been given over the years have fuelled my learning. It motivated me even more to get to where I am.”

Instead, Raphinha began his footballing life with his beloved club’s bitter rivals, Grêmio.

At 15 he moved to Sao Paulo to join Audax, leaving behind his musician father and teacher mother in their modest home and before his teenage years were done, his agent – former Portugal and Barcelona midfielder Deco – had negotiated a move to Portuguese side Vitória SC.

On his right leg is a tattoo that declares his personal philosophy: ‘life is a journey, enjoy the path’ and Raphinha has taken big steps forward since his arrival in European football, with no small measure of success along the way.

Eighteen goals in 43 2017/18 appearances caught the eye of Sporting and a year later he was celebrating a pair of trophies, putting the Taça de Portugal and Taça da Liga on his C.V and qualifying for the Europa League with a third-place Primeira Liga finish.

Sporting took the decision to cash in on the winger’s talent and potential, selling him to Ligue 1 side Rennes for €21 million. Deco claimed the move was entirely at the behest of the club, a financial choice, but Raphinha saw it as a chance to keep moving forward along his path.

With the help of a translator who accompanied him to training and spent time with him daily off the pitch, he began to learn the French language.

It took him time to make progress on the pitch, however.

“He arrived at the end of August and it took him two or so months to adapt to the French championship,” L’Equipe writer Johan Rigaud told the YEP.

“He needed to improve when it came to finishing his actions, his first goal was a penalty in November when he team-mates let him take it so he could score.”

Raphinha later said that goal gave him ‘serenity’ and allowed him to start showing Rennes more of what he could do.

He played on the right in a 4-3-3 and as a second forward in a 3-5-2 in a season that ended in Champions League qualification.

Over the 2019/20 campaign Rigaud saw him improve defensively and his numbers substantiate that view. He recovered the ball 5.3 times per 90 minutes in Ligue 1 and won a similar number of ground duels and although he scored just five goals and contributed three assists, he made at least two chances per game and his expected assists and expected goals suggested a dangerous operator.

Leeds fans who tuned into Rennes’ game against Reims on Sunday, after which he flew to England to complete his move to Leeds, saw him shine, scoring a goal and giving the visitors a difficult afternoon.

A trick-happy left-footed winger who can hug the touchline or cut inside, Raphinha impressed Rigaud’s colleague Regis Dupont, who sat down to interview him at the start of this year and believes he will fit Marcelo Bielsa’s style of play.

“He seems very dedicated and has already had a lot of experience with different clubs at 23 years old,” said Rigaud’s colleague Regis Dupont.

“He’s fast, makes good passes and he loves the movement, so he can be a good player for Bielsa.”

Raphinha sees football as a catalyst for change to the conditions in which his family live and since childhood he has held two dreams that would transform all their lives.

“It’s a dream to hear the anthem or play with the Champions League ball, it is a goal that I want to achieve,” said the winger.

“And the Seleçao is also a dream for any Brazilian.”

Those dreams remain some way down the road. The very next step on his journey will take place on the grounds of Thorp Arch as he attempts to show Bielsa he can contribute.

Playing for Leeds United in the Premier League is a journey, enjoy the running track.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/all-nos-i-have-received-have-fuelled-my-learning-philosophy-ability-and-dreams-leeds-united-signing-raphinha-2993766
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #15 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 16:49:30 »
Godt, greit å se at tweeten fra i går om at han ble solgt mot sin vilje bare var oppspinn!
Graham Smyth
@GrahamSmyth

Raphinha's farewell message to Rennes. Should put an end to that 'against his wishes' suggestion that appeared yesterday.

#lufc

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

sportcarl1

« Svar #16 på: Oktober 06, 2020, 19:47:23 »
Känns som en ytterligare bra värvning, eloge till Radz som öppnat plånboken

Tore

« Svar #17 på: Oktober 07, 2020, 11:05:08 »
Målet hans fra helga var jo helt greit  8) Hadde et flott forsøk til, og målgivende fra corner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakiHVlmJH8
Tore
Marching on together...

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Ny spiller: Raphinha - Raphael Dias Belloli
« Svar #18 på: Oktober 07, 2020, 13:05:25 »
Tillot meg en liten editering av trådtittel, det er visst mange 'Raphinha'er der ute så fødenavnet er greit å ha på plass. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #19 på: Februar 09, 2021, 18:01:12 »
I takt med Raphinhas suksess kommer jo 'ryktene'/frykten for at det kommer megatilbud på ham, fireårskontrakten til tross.

Man skal aldri si aldri osv, og alle er til salgs for den rette summen. Men det at han bare har vært her i fire måneder, at han har flyttet på seg så ofte at han kanskje føler behov for å være et sted over lengre tid, Bielsa-effekten og alt det der taler jo for at han ikke går med det første...

Phil i The Athletics Q&A etter kampen, referert fra en hitc-side:

Fortunately, Phil Hay has an update on the club’s view of the player’s future, and it’s positive news if you’re a Leeds fan.

“I’m not getting the sense that people are resigned to losing them. The club have just moved into a different environment where players like that can be poached for huge money by elite sides. I suppose in some ways it’s no different to PL clubs taking players from the Championship but as it stands, clubs out there could dangle Champions League football/mega wage rise in front of Raphinha,” Hay wrote in his Q&A session.

“For what it’s worth, the club aren’t resigned to losing him. I agree that Leeds should try to retain talent like him. But they also have to be sensible about when to cash in if anyone was to big nuclear with an offer.”

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/09/phil-hay-delivers-an-interesting-update-on-raphinhas-future-at-leeds-united-amid-rumours/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #20 på: Februar 10, 2021, 18:33:49 »
Det er av gamle lagkamerater man skal ha det, heter det.

Men Bruno Fernandes har bare godt å si om sin gamle lagkamerat.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/raphinha-leeds-united-bruno-fernandes-19808139

Bruno Fernandes' glowing Raphinha reference is being realised for Leeds United
The Manchester United midfielder gave an insight into Raphinha's impact on a dressing room

By David Byrom 15:00, 10 FEB 2021

It is fair to say Raphinha has made a big impact at Leeds United.

With four goals and four assists in 17 Premier League appearances, the winger has the third-highest goal involvements for the Whites this season behind Jack Harrison and Patrick Bamford, both of whom have played more times than Raphinha.

It is perhaps no wonder, then, that the 24-year-old has already become linked with a move away from Elland Road, with Liverpool said to be keeping tabs on his rapid progress under Marcelo Bielsa.

The Brazilian's football intelligence is perhaps summed up by how quickly he has adapted to life under Bielsa, whose unique style famously presents a challenge for players to initially come to terms with.

Yet Raphinha has faced none of those challenges, initially being eased into the first-team with a handful of substitute appearances before becoming one of the first names on Bielsa's teamsheet.

His early impact may have surprised some onlookers, but there is one Premier League star who is likely watching Raphinha's progress with a knowing glance.

Manchester United's Bruno Fernandes played alongside Raphinha for a single season at Sporting CP before the Brazilian was signed by Rennes.

Despite their short time together, it is clear that Raphinha left a big impression on Fernandes.

The Portuguese midfielder sent Raphinha a welcome message after he moved to Elland Road, commenting 'Welcome to the Premier League, my friend' on his Instagram.

Fernandes has also paid tribute to Raphinha's impact at Sporting in the past.

"Raphinha, I miss Raphinha," he said in December 2019 to Top Mercato.

"He's a player with whom I had a different chemistry from the others. He understood me at a glance.

"He knew, according to the movement of my body, where I was going to put the ball to him.

"I also miss him because he brought joy to the locker room. He’s also a responsible and hardworking person."

Judging by the recent comments from Raphinha's Elland Road team-mates and the graft that he was brought to this team alongside his natural flair, Fernandes will not be surprised at how his old friend has performed in the Premier league so far.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/raphinha-leeds-united-bruno-fernandes-19808139
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Forever Whites

« Svar #22 på: Mars 05, 2021, 09:59:05 »
Flott artikkel om Raphinha fra BBC Sport.  En fantastisk person både på og utenfor banen.  Måtte han bli lenge i klubben:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56034231?fbclid=IwAR0Cwgb7kgw5tKKJroiQeUmjrnTmd9hti-c8vaSAByugd4gEPUdPAAFcY-8
Medlem 94237

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #23 på: Mars 05, 2021, 10:42:09 »
Flott artikkel om Raphinha fra BBC Sport.  En fantastisk person både på og utenfor banen.  Måtte han bli lenge i klubben:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56034231?fbclid=IwAR0Cwgb7kgw5tKKJroiQeUmjrnTmd9hti-c8vaSAByugd4gEPUdPAAFcY-8

Takker - glimrende fra Bibisi

The Athletic følger opp i dag

https://theathletic.com/2424435/?source=twitteruk

Why Raphinha’s move to Leeds was the most astute signing of the summer
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

« Svar #24 på: Mars 05, 2021, 11:08:03 »
Wow! Føler på meg at dette kan bli en stor signering for Leeds. :)

Du har bra følehorn ....spot on! :D

Blank_File

« Svar #25 på: Mars 05, 2021, 12:14:17 »
Sør-Amerikanere har vel ikke rykte på seg for å være veldig lojale. Jeg tror vi fort kan miste Raphinha allerede i sommer. Dersom Raphinha fortsetter å levere på det nivået han har gjort ut sesongen, får vi bud i halv milliard klassen. Klarer vi å si nei til det? Det virker dog som at Radrizzani har så stor respekt for Bielsa, at jeg har et håp om at han kan sette ned foten.

Torpe-do

« Svar #26 på: Mars 05, 2021, 12:16:43 »
Raphinha er nominert til månadens spelar i PL.

https://plpotm.easports.com/?fbclid=IwAR2FwPR1ZYnXr7PVC82SLny_nagltiJXp0re2c8n0LSmD3SOoJ0QNKiJO5k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perik

« Svar #27 på: Mars 05, 2021, 13:06:07 »
Sør-Amerikanere har vel ikke rykte på seg for å være veldig lojale. Jeg tror vi fort kan miste Raphinha allerede i sommer. Dersom Raphinha fortsetter å levere på det nivået han har gjort ut sesongen, får vi bud i halv milliard klassen. Klarer vi å si nei til det? Det virker dog som at Radrizzani har så stor respekt for Bielsa, at jeg har et håp om at han kan sette ned foten.

Lojalitet fungerer vel begge veier? Hvis klubben får tilbud som du nevner i halv milliard klassen og sier ja, er vi da mer eller mindre lojal ovenfor spilleren, klubben har jo en kontrakt å forholde seg til de også?
Og kan vi egentlig klandre den ene eller andre siden? Hvis vi casher inn 300/400millioner kronner i løpet av et år pga han, og han høyst sannsynligvis vil doble/tredoble sin egen inntekt.

Når det er sagt håper jeg som du at vi ikke selger han om noen byr. Det må jo bli veldig høy pris vel? Mtp hvor lang kontrakt han har igjen, og at han har bevist at han duger på nivået her

Killa

« Svar #28 på: Mars 05, 2021, 13:10:19 »

Lojalitet fungerer vel begge veier? Hvis klubben får tilbud som du nevner i halv milliard klassen og sier ja, er vi da mer eller mindre lojal ovenfor spilleren, klubben har jo en kontrakt å forholde seg til de også?
Og kan vi egentlig klandre den ene eller andre siden? Hvis vi casher inn 300/400millioner kronner i løpet av et år pga han, og han høyst sannsynligvis vil doble/tredoble sin egen inntekt.

Når det er sagt håper jeg som du at vi ikke selger han om noen byr. Det må jo bli veldig høy pris vel? Mtp hvor lang kontrakt han har igjen, og at han har bevist at han duger på nivået her

Det vil gjøre veldig vondt hvis han blir solgt så fort... Nå har vi jo så vidt begynt å bygge opp et nytt slagkraftig lag som kan hevde seg i PL og forhåpentlig snuse på topp 6 ila 2-3 sesonger. Blir vanskelig hvis vi skal selge våre beste spillere da selv om det genererer mye penger til å erstatte dem som går. Som vi vet tar det tid å spille inn nye folk i Bielsa-systemet, håper på en visskontinuitet nå.
Jeg elsker å se denne spilleren i Leeds-drakt - måtte det vare lenge!! ;D

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Spiller: Raphinha - Raphael Dias Belloli
« Svar #29 på: Mars 05, 2021, 13:22:54 »
Til LUTV i dag sier han alle de riktige tingene.
Men vi får vente å se hva som skjer til sommeren, jeg tar ingenting for gitt.
At han stadig har vært på flyttefot kan jo også gjøre at han ønsker å være et sted over lengre tid nå...

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan