Skrevet av Emne: KAMP vs Brentford @Elland Road søndag 05.12 kl 15:00 på TV2 S1  (Lest 7414 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

auren

Kun et par dager til kamp. Vinner vi to kamper på rad for første gang denne sesongen?

Ayling og Bamford er klare til dyst og blir nok å finne på benken.

Tipper vi stiller med samme ellever som startet andre omgang mot Palace:

Meslier - Dallas, Llorente, Cooper, Firpo - Phillips - Raphinha, Rodrigo, Forshaw, James - Roberts

Har tro på seier, men setter en uavgjort: 1-1. Rodrigo med målet.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

auren

Sv: KAMP vs Brentford @Elland Road søndag 05.12 kl 15:00 på TV2 S1
« Svar #1 på: Desember 03, 2021, 10:58:33 »
Pressern fra Leeds Live:

Bielsa's here - extra significance on points from Sunday given what follows?
To win consecutively fortifies you. When we focus on every game independent of who comes next, given the amount of fixtures we have played up to now, the points we have on the board are few and every fixture is an opportunity to balance our numbers.

Ayling and Bamford on Sunday?
It's likely they will be available for the game on Sunday.

Extra rest on Brentford?
Normally teams go adapting to the amount of days of rest they have and our objective is the intensity is always something that identifies us. Well, so far Brentford have shown to be a different team in the PL. The most significant thing, the most novel thing, I have seen is the amount of elements they attack with. The management they have of the ball in all sectors of the pitch.

Ayling and Bamford with the under-23s tonight?
In principle, no.

Struijk's injury
We think he will be available for the game on Sunday. He has a knock around his hip, but we think he will be available.

Where has Meslier improved this season?
He is a goalkeeper with a lot of personality. He is a goalkeeper who transmits security. He has weight with decisive interventions. There are interventions that have a goal in our favour. He has resolved these types of action.

Bamford temptation to start?
To be available and healthy is the first step for a player who has been without competition for two months. Nobody just through their presence guarantees performance. The acquiring of a fitness level, a sporting level prior to being healthy, and trained, the sense a player can be healthy and fit, but the adaptation to the competition is something different. Sometimes that process is accelerated or takes longer. Considering the particularities of each player and also the needs of the team. Sometimes the sporting reality of a team means a player returns quicker. Managing all of that depends on a lot of factors and I cannot offer you a precise conclusion.

Bamford's strengths?
He was a player who scored one goal every two games shows us what we need about his importance. Even when he does not score, he is a an important part of the way the team functions.

Opinion of Thomas Frank and Brentford's strengths?
What I said beforehand applies to this question. A team that always attacks with six players, they have a genuine rush to be protagonists. They always try to keep the ball. This type of description coincides with what Brentford is. I say this not just to give a nice answer, but you can verify it. Anyone who has seen Brentford play this season can see they want to attack with six and keep the ball. That's not common in any league. Even more so when that said team is not within the most prestigious teams in the league.

Hard to build combinations in the wide areas without Ayling in your team?
He makes a contribution. Like you say, he has weight in the offensive part of our team. We have used Shackleton and Dallas in his absence. We have maintained that offensive contribution. You have to adapt to temporal absences.

Importance of sticking to values that have worked in the past in times of adversity?
The way a team chooses to compete is a decision that has to be reflected upon a lot. To construct it takes a long time. To not maintain your philosophy of play and abandon the main themes that sustain it. That's very easy. New philosophy to substitute it and not that it resolves the next game. It worked as a base that lasts. The urgency we have to obtain results generates this option of the plan B. From my point of view, that's caused a lot of damage to football in general. What should be considered is the improvement of the plan chosen, not the substitution of it. What you call a plan B, if you analyse, is going from speculation to the protagonism or vice versa. From precaution to risk and from risk to speculation. That doesn't describe an idea of play because you can have cautious teams that are very good and teams that are protagonists that are very good. Both processes are valid. What you can't do is change it on a weekly basis because to consolidate takes a long time. What's really significant is what you obtain or what you deserve because if what's deserved is not obtained, the path is the correct one. If what's obtained is not deserved the path is not the right one. In both cases, time verifies those things and the only thing I am saying is what corresponds is to deserve what you get. Any focus is valid, that no process is consolidated instantaneously. No process of regularity that's immovable., From my point of view, what should be judged is the relationship between what you deserve and what you obtain, which is truly decisive.

Important not to expect too much too soon from Bamford?
The exaggerated expectations are inconvenient. Some players, the more you expect, the more they give.

How disappointing was it to hear inaccurate reports that you and Kalvin had had a falling out?
It's what's common in the world of football. It's difficult to express yourself over things that didn't happen, that there's nothing behind and that they are expressed as a reality. There's things that correspond to the private part of a relationship so perhaps the media talks about these things that are hidden but this is a next step. This was the spread of something that didn't happen at all. What I'm saying is, it's a way the press are, the objective is very clear: it's to bring attention with any type of resource. The press, not only do they inform, but they have their legitimate need that what they tell wakes up interest and in that process, on occasion it happens that they invent realities to bring attention. But I insist this, there's nobody better than the representatives of the press to explain it. As a result for me to say this doesn't make much sense, in all the countries in the world the sensationalism occupies a part of the press. I think in England from my point of view, it's less than elsewhere, normally that's because the material they work with is precious because very few leagues have so much to say about it as something as precious as the Premier League.

Brentford normally play with two strikers, assumption is you'll go with a back three. Do you think Adam Forshaw will play defensive midfield with Kalvin in central defence, or is Adam capable further up the pitch?
I haven't chosen between the two variants that you've just mentioned.

Contentious goal scored by Arsenal last night. In that situation would you have allowed Man United to score a goal back - were the circumstances fair?
I haven't seen the action.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Dylan

« Svar #2 på: Desember 04, 2021, 15:48:25 »
Går denne kampen på TV?

Hallgeir *

« Svar #3 på: Desember 04, 2021, 16:18:03 »
Går denne kampen på TV?

Tv2 Sport1 (Tv2 Play)
Super Leeds since 1968

Hallgeir *

« Svar #4 på: Desember 04, 2021, 23:26:42 »
Bamford kan starte som spiss mot Brentford. Phil Hay:

https://motleedsnews.com/news/phil-hay-on-bamford-leeds-united/
Super Leeds since 1968

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #5 på: Desember 05, 2021, 08:55:08 »
Jepps. Når Bamford på mandag greit klarte 90 minutter for U23, er det svæært fristende å starte ham i dag fremfor Tyler. Meg om det..

Ayling da?

Bielsa er vanligvis påpasselig med å gradvis re-introdusere spillere som har vært lenge ute. Men jeg tenker det kan være greit å gi de en skikkelig gjennomkjøring før 'desember-helvetet' (Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool) setter i gang.

Derfor velger jeg i dag, på  vegne av Bielsa: :)
(husk at Brentford denne sesongen har kjørt 3-5-2)

Meslier
Llorente, Struijk, Cooper
Ayling, Dallas, Phillips, Firpo
Raphinha, Forshaw, James
Bamford

På papiret et decent lag det...

PS! Eg e sjokka, eg har tatt en in-form Dallas ut av laget.
Det går ikke àn!
Dessverre, Bill, du får heller komme inn mot slutten av kampen, når den er avgjort. :)

« Siste redigering: Desember 05, 2021, 09:02:01 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6 på: Desember 05, 2021, 09:14:41 »
Sterke ord om Bielsa fra Thomas Frank!

Frank - who is a keen admirer of his opposite number in the dugout - was quizzed over how he would describe United's style of play.

The Dane cited one game in particular, United's 1-1 Elland Road draw with Manchester City, which left a lasting impression on him.
"I would call it controlled chaos," Frank said ahead of kick-off.

"They know exactly what they are doing. When they are hitting their top performances I remember a game last year when they went not only toe to toe but I actually thought they were better than Man City.

"I remember Pep Guardiola's comment after I watched that game. He said: 'That was a game of football.'

"I know he is also a big admirer of Bielsa. It just shows when they hit their highest level they could not only compete but they should've beaten Man City fair and square.
"That's the biggest compliment you can get because they are one of the best teams in the world."

Asked about what he admired most about Bielsa as a coach, he said: "I like the way he analyses the game, how much time he uses to analyse the opponents.

"His level of details in and out of possession and also the level of detail in his style of play.
"It's unique. You have never seen anything like that in the history of world football. There is not one team who has copied his style of play. Not one. It is so unique.

"Some managers have copied a few details, in terms of getting something out of it and they're tried to add it to their own style of play.

"The main bit I have tried to take out of it is the intensity and the way they press."

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/thomas-frank-hails-leeds-uniteds-controlled-chaos-after-manchester-city-performance-leaves-lasting-impression-3482560
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

baste

« Svar #7 på: Desember 05, 2021, 09:18:23 »
Kampen blir sett på ett hotell på Gardemoen, i påvente av Gran Canaria i morgen tidlig.
Leeds tur booket i januar, hjemme mot Newcastle.

Men i dag, i dag gjelder det 3 poeng, og intet mindre.

Har trua på at Raphinha avgjør igjen, og at Pontus får rødt kort.

Vi vinner 3-1

Cannavaro

« Svar #8 på: Desember 05, 2021, 13:01:53 »
Spennende kamp idag, og 3 nye poeng å kjempe om :

-Starter Bamford på topp ?
-Klarer vi holde nullen igjen, 3 kamper på rad ?
-Ayling rett inn på back plass ?

Håper vi klarer å spille med like god energi som mot Palace, og at 12.mann lager leven....godt at vi har funnet mer balanse på midten med Kalvin og Forshaw igjen, mye av grunnlaget for at vi kan se videre fremgang.  En seier igjen idag kan flytte oss opp på tabellen og foran Brentford.  Ingen lett motstander, men jeg håper vi kan være mer effektive foran mål idag og skape litt flere målsjanser.  Har trua på 3 poeng med Bamford tilbake.
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Sterland

« Svar #9 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:03:41 »
Roberts på topp igjen :( Brukbar sist, jobbet bra men fullstendig tannløs foran goal. Hadde håpet på Bamford fra start.

jaho

« Svar #10 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:10:35 »
Bra benk også i dag. 17 av 19 seniorspillere klare. Bare Strujk og Koch ute. Men vanskelig kamp. Vært deilig med 3 poeng, og klatring på tabellen.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #11 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:14:40 »
Ayling fra start og Bamford på benken. Hadde trodd det skulle være motsatt.

Starting XI: Meslier, Ayling, Firpo, Forshaw, Cooper (C), Raphinha, Roberts, Llorente, Dallas, James, Phillips.

Substitutes: Klaesson, Bamford, Rodrigo, Harrison, Cresswell, Summerville, Klich, Shackleton, Jenkins.
Super Leeds since 1968

HåvardK

« Svar #12 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:19:34 »
Joffy?

jaho

« Svar #13 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:24:49 »
Joffy?
Fikk en smell på U23, og gikk ut ved pause. Bra vi har alternativer i Rodrigo og Bamford offensivt..😊

asbfjell

« Svar #14 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:39:53 »
Joffy?

Gelhardt's fravær har antagelig med balansen i troppen å gjøre.
Med Bamford, Rodrigo, Summerville og Harrison har vi fire angrepsspillere på benken.

Personlig skulle eg gjerne sett at Gelhardt fikk flere minutter på banen i Bamford's skadefravær enn det han gjorde, da eg regner han som et langt giftigere angrepsvåpen enn Roberts.

Men i dag vinner vi uansett!

peacock

« Svar #15 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:43:10 »
Roberts er altså vurdert foran Bamford og Rodrigo, samt Harrison og Klich, selv om de har litt andre posisjoner.
Det er notert! Så ikke den komme for noen uker siden.....

Milou

« Svar #16 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:45:21 »
Litt off-topic, men 1-1 kampen mot Man City som Thomas Frank refererte til, blei kåra til den beste kampen i fjorårets sesong av fleire av journalistene på podcasten Football Weekly.

Eg hugsar også intervjuet med Gardiola etterpå, der han var så smørblid at kommentatorene på NBC meinte at dette beviste at han hadde mista hungeren etter å vinne, sidan han kunne vere så nøgd etter å vere nestbest mot eit nyopprykka lag.

Sent from my LYA-AL10 using Tapatalk

leedslife

« Svar #17 på: Desember 05, 2021, 14:46:35 »
Toney ute for Brentford
Covid

Forever Whites

« Svar #18 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:00:47 »
Roberts er altså vurdert foran Bamford og Rodrigo, samt Harrison og Klich, selv om de har litt andre posisjoner.
Det er notert! Så ikke den komme for noen uker siden.....

Han blir vår nye "wonderboy" etterhvert!  ;)
Medlem 94237

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #19 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:01:39 »
Reservebenken begynner å se bra ut

leedslife

« Svar #20 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:12:46 »
Fy faen

Barba

« Svar #21 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:15:20 »
Ser ut som en solid hamstring det der. Borte til godt ut på nyåret er min spådom.
Barba - MOT

peacock

« Svar #22 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:19:05 »
Cooper ut, men vi bytter ikke direkte. Inn med Harrison + en haug med posisjonsbytter. Få det bort!

Gordon McUseless

« Svar #23 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:19:21 »
Tror det hadde vert bedre med Cresswell inn med tanke på at Brentford har sterke hodespillere.

Gordon McUseless

« Svar #24 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:20:18 »
Cooper ut, men vi bytter ikke direkte. Inn med Harrison + en haug med posisjonsbytter. Få det bort!
Typisk Bielsa å rokkere halve laget pga et bytte.

GeirO

« Svar #25 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:20:47 »
Når skal vi få flyt i angrepsspillet vårt?
MOT

Kickthemdown

« Svar #26 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:22:22 »
Når skal vi få flyt i angrepsspillet vårt?
Vet ikke om du mener det seriøst. Vi starter med Tyler Roberts. Hva forventer folk. Tyler er søppel og det vil han alltid være. Vi spiller i realiteten med 10 mann. Bamford i rullestol er bedre.

Kickthemdown

« Svar #27 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:24:32 »
Det ser ut som at spillerne fremdeles leter etter sin posisjon i denne kampen. Meget forunderlig bytte.

Barba

« Svar #28 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:26:46 »
  ;D
« Siste redigering: Desember 05, 2021, 15:28:58 av Barba »
Barba - MOT

Fredhans

« Svar #29 på: Desember 05, 2021, 15:28:09 »
Er det mulig😂😂😂