Skrevet av Emne: Ny trialist  (Lest 1736 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Robert H.

Ny trialist
« på: Juli 19, 2006, 16:07:46 »
Ikke god nok for Celtic, Freiburg eller Southampton, men kanskje for Blackwell?

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=155363

Fotheringham ble vel sett på som et stort talent i Celtic for 5 års tid siden, men har hørt lite til han siden...

Klausen

Re: Ny trialist
« Svar #1 på: Juli 19, 2006, 19:59:28 »
På en gammel Celticside står det at Fotheringham har bra teknikk, men at han liker å gjøre ting vanskelig! Når han endelig forlot Celtic satt alle igjen med en følelse av at egoet overgikk talentet!

Jeg vet ikke om det er sånne spillere vi vil ha, men for all del, han må gjerne vise oss hva han er god for! Ingenting hadde vært bedre enn at han levde opp til potensialet sitt, fyren er ung enda....22,23 år.

B-m

« Svar #2 på: Juli 20, 2006, 23:44:11 »
Blackwell eyes defender
20-07-2006 16:13
Leeds United boss Kevin Blackwell will run the rule over free agent defender Danny Senda in the friendly against Darlington on Thursday evening.
The 25-year-old full back played for Wycombe Wanderers last season but quit the League Two outfit at the end of the campaign.

Ex-Southampton apprentice and Youth Team player who joined Wycombe during the 1998/99 season. Originally a striker and made his Wycombe debut as substitute during the home game with Oldham in March 1999 but has to wait until January 2000 for his full debut. Scored his first goal at First Team level during the 3-1 victory at Wrexham the following month. Was subsequently converted to a right wing-back role by Lawrie Sanchez and became a First Team regular and a favourite with the fans.
The arrival of Tony Adams as Wycombe boss in November 2003 saw the player eventually preferred in a right midfield position and impressed enough to be awarded a new two year contract in April 2004. Senda commented at the time to the local press "I'm delighted. The manager didn't fancy me as a right back. I wasn't in his plans and I thought I would be looking for a new club over the summer. But he's put me in midfield now and I'm absolutely loving it. This is a start of a new chapter for me."
Meanwhile, Tony Adams said "I think we've found his position now. I certainly wouldn't want to play against him." The Wycombe boss also compared him to Jermaine McSporran who had left the Club a couple of weeks before Senda was offered his new deal, saying "If you're asking me if Danny Senda is a better player than 'Jocky' McSporran, I'd say yes. He's intelligent, he works hard for the team, defensively he's better equipped and he can get forward. He's a better crosser of the ball and in that position I think we've made the right choice."
---------------------------
who killed Trondheimwhite?

Robert H.

« Svar #3 på: Juli 26, 2006, 01:47:24 »
Fotheringham får heller ikke kontrakt virker det som...

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~872125,00.html