Skrevet av Emne: Thompson til Leeds..  (Lest 1121 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Will

Thompson til Leeds..
« på: Juni 25, 2007, 19:17:23 »

Fint å lese at enkelte spillere setter trivsel før penger i sine prioriteringer. Men dette blir vell bare ønsketenkning?

Thompson keen on Leeds switch

Former England international midfielder Alan Thompson could take a pay cut to join Leeds United this summer, according to his agent.

The 33-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan at Elland Road, and is considering returning to the Whites as they attempt to win promotion from League One at the first attempt.

Thompson's agent Tony McGill told the Yorkshire Evening Post: "The thing that matters most to Alan is enjoying his football.

"He was very happy at Leeds, and there's a chance he could go back there. It's early days but I've had a meeting with them and we'll see where it takes us.

"Obviously they can't pay him what he was on because they're a League One club, and if this was about money then Alan wouldn't be going to Leeds.

"But he's thought about that, and it's more important that he finds a club where he's happy."

WG
WG

Will

Re: Thompson til Leeds..
« Svar #1 på: Juni 25, 2007, 19:18:28 »
WG

Stifler

« Svar #2 på: Juni 25, 2007, 20:00:06 »
-Nr 2 er den første taperen-

Svend Anders

« Svar #3 på: Juni 25, 2007, 20:16:17 »
Ryktet jeg leste et sted i går var at han var på 30,000 pund i uka i celtic, og er villig til å kutte to tredjedeler.

Men 10,000 er for mye det også vil jeg tro...

SA

http://www.svendanders.com/