Skrevet av Emne: Welcome back  (Lest 1796 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Welcome back
« på: Februar 13, 2008, 11:11:44 »
Fra Yorkshire Post:

"McAllister took the only option open to him and turned to his substit
utes' bench, launching Tore Andre Flo and Sweeney into the fray. It had the desired effect.

Sweeney's shot across goal was headed by Beckford towards the far post where Bennett nodded the ball off the line and another fierce strike from the substitute missed the woodwork by inches.

But when Kandol was flattened by the weight of Morgan as a corner from Sweeney dropped to the far post, Halsey's whistle gave Beckford his chance. The striker sent Smith to the right and calmly drove the ball to the keeper's left.

A second goal would have completed the evening perfectly and United cannot wait much longer to bridge the gap between draws and victories which has existed since January 14.

But there were signs last night of a club reaching for the resilient roots that they planted at the start of the season and of a club that has awoken from a long and restless slumber. Welcome back."

Welcome back  ;D

Hørtes ut som om spillerne var sultne i går. Og så skåret laget i løpet av de siste ti minuttene!
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Welcome back
« Svar #1 på: Februar 14, 2008, 08:45:36 »
Fra Yorkshire Post:

"McAllister took the only option open to him and turned to his substit
utes' bench, launching Tore Andre Flo and Sweeney into the fray. It had the desired effect.

Sweeney's shot across goal was headed by Beckford towards the far post where Bennett nodded the ball off the line and another fierce strike from the substitute missed the woodwork by inches.

But when Kandol was flattened by the weight of Morgan as a corner from Sweeney dropped to the far post, Halsey's whistle gave Beckford his chance. The striker sent Smith to the right and calmly drove the ball to the keeper's left.

A second goal would have completed the evening perfectly and United cannot wait much longer to bridge the gap between draws and victories which has existed since January 14.

But there were signs last night of a club reaching for the resilient roots that they planted at the start of the season and of a club that has awoken from a long and restless slumber. Welcome back."

Welcome back  ;D

Hørtes ut som om spillerne var sultne i går. Og så skåret laget i løpet av de siste ti minuttene!

Krysser fingrene for at dette var tegn på comeback av guts og fandenivoldsk innstilling!
Yeboahs vitne

Lars E

Sv: Welcome back
« Svar #2 på: Februar 14, 2008, 10:18:14 »
Likte denne.. likte denne.. nå har jeg i hvert fall tro på seier på lørdag!
Forever Leeds