Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del IV  (Lest 54132 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Yeboahs vitne

pedro

Leedsomaniac

kjelvi

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del IV
« Svar #93 på: Juni 25, 2008, 14:38:14 »
Albion aiming to keep Phillips
West Bromwich Albion will press ahead with plans to re-sign Kevin Phillips this week as Leeds United wait to follow up their interest in the veteran striker.
United are one of several clubs with an eye on Phillips, whose contract with West Brom expires at the end of this month, but Albion are working to retain the prolific 34-year-old ahead of their return to the Premier League next season.
Phillips could stay with Albion   
The agent representing Kevin Phillips has said the lure of Premier League football might convince him to stay at West Bromwich Albion.

Kevin Phillips is set to sign a new one-year contract at West Brom. (The Sun)

kjelvi

« Svar #94 på: Juni 25, 2008, 23:26:15 »
Freedman set for Palace talks
Striker Dougie Freedman is set to hold talks with boss Neil Warnock to determine whether he has a future at Crystal Palace.
The 34-year-old striker spent the end of last season on loan at Leeds after Eagles boss Warnock opted to use the club's young attacking stars such as Victor Moses and Sean Scannell instead.
Crunch time looms for Freedman
Leeds United loan star Dougie Freedman's future will be decided at the end of this month – when he holds crunch talks with Crystal Palace.
The Whites are awaiting developments and are thought to be keen to tie up a permanent deal for the 34-year-old if he leaves Selhurst Park.

Striker weighs up options

Leeds are said to be tracking Dougie Freedman's situation after he revealed he is facing an uncertain future at Crystal Palace.
Freedman still has a year left on his contract at Selhurst Park but remains in the dark about whether he figures in Neil Warnock's plans after revealing he has not spoken to the Palace manager since the end of last season.
The 34-year-old Scot spent the final three months of the last campaign on loan at Leeds where he scored five goals in 11 appearances to help Gary McAllister's side to the League One play-off final.
Freedman is keen to stay at Palace and see out the remaining 12 months on his contract but will look for another club if Warnock tells him he has not future at Palace.
Freedman told the Advertiser: "I've not spoken to Neil Warnock since the end of the season. I've heard that there's a meeting scheduled but I've not heard from the manager. As far as I know I'm still reporting for pre-season training on July 2.
"I want to stay at the club, that's for sure. If the manager turns round to me and says he wants me to fight for my place then I will do that. But if he tells me that there's no chance of me playing then I'll have to look elsewhere."

Freedman in dark over Palace future: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_3735503,00.html
FREEDMAN UNSURE OVER FUTURE: http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=nonwire_soccer/08/06/25/manual_144315.html
Dougie Freedman's future at Crystal Palace remains uncertain: http://www.leedsunited-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=396100
« Siste redigering: Juni 26, 2008, 09:21:19 av kjelvi »

stian

« Svar #95 på: Juni 26, 2008, 09:16:29 »
Når Freedman sier at det er spilletid som er avgjørende for hvor han havner, er det langt fra usannsynlig at han havner i Leeds kommende sesong. Han er med andre ord ikke klar for en ren trenerrolle enda, og det er vel på trenersiden han har vært mest aktuell i Palace.

Stian...som tror Dougs er tilbake i Leeds i løpet av to uker.

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Yeboahs vitne

kjelvi

« Svar #97 på: Juni 26, 2008, 16:26:59 »
McAllister speaks about Leeds transfer targets

Following their working lunch a week last Tuesday, Ken Bates indicated that he and Gary McAllister had discussed all the Gary’s transfer targets and that there would be no further comment until signings were made.
This has been the sensible stance taken by Ken since he took over Leeds and we have generally managed to avoid the media circus surrounding equally famous clubs.
However, with the pleasing exception of Jonny Howson signing a new contract there has been nothing concrete to report for eight days and Gary McAllister has come out to speak to the official Leeds United website to reassure Leeds fans that he and the club are indeed working hard to land the players they want but their approach is that of a poker player rather than a nutter on a shopping spree with someone else’s credit card.
“We’ve had thousands of names thrown at us from hundreds of agents and it’s a case of going through every proposition and looking at the players I think can make us better,” said Gary.
“Some of the players you have seen us linked with I have spoken to, and we’re looking at that calibre of player. It takes special players to come here who can play in front of a big crowd.
“We are looking at the other end of the scale as well for young players who can excite the crowd. We want to play an attacking style, and we’ll continue to look.
“Ideally you would like the players here knowing they are doing their pre-season here, but at the same time we’re not rushing in.
“It is quiet at the moment and it’s a case of being patient, but I am happy that we are moving along quite nicely with certain things.”
McAllister referred obliquely to the rumour that he is using his Anfield connections to bring two of their exciting, rising reserve players to Elland Road,
“We are looking at youngsters at Premiership clubs and making loads of enquiries.”
“The facilities here are that of a Premiership club and hopefully the players will realise they will play the proper way here.”

Finally Gary turned his attention to the on-off departure of Anthony Elding to Crewe Alexandra which only ended when Elding decided to stay and fight for his place at Leeds United; though he didn’t give Elding much room for hope.
“I’ve spoken with Anthony and like the majority I can’t guarantee him regular first team football. He wants to play, of course, and it may be that he finds that somewhere else, but while he’s here he is a Leeds player.”

leedsutd365.co.u

Leedsfan

« Svar #98 på: Juni 26, 2008, 16:58:49 »
Leeds?

Sitat
Robins rejected £400k Gillespie bid

Cheltenham chairman Paul Baker has confirmed the size of the bid the club rejected for striker Steven Gillespie earlier this week.

Baker refused to reveal who the offer was from but revealed the deal was an initial £350,000 with an additional £50,000 if the unnamed club won promotion and there was also a 'sell-on' clause
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

auren

« Svar #99 på: Juni 27, 2008, 10:51:38 »
Freedman utelukker ikke Leeds United:

"Dougie Freedman's reluctance to leave Crystal Palace last season was such that he would rather have incurred a heavy fine than complete an unhappy period on loan elsewhere.
Freedman was willing to suffer the financial consequences of cutting short his temporary transfer to Leeds United if the move failed to meet his expectations, but the pleasure he took from 11 weeks at Elland Road has left him "completely open-minded" about the possibility of extending his association with the club.

The 34-year-old's future was left unclarified after United's loss to Doncaster Rovers in the League One play-off final – the last match of his short-term loan with Leeds – but Freedman confirmed today that the offer of a permanent contract at Elland Road could tempt him back to Yorkshire this summer.

The striker's intention is to fulfil the one remaining year on his contract at Crystal Palace and he will not leave Selhurst Park if Neil Warnock promises to involve him in the club's first team next season, but the pair are not expected to discuss his position until Palace begin pre-season training on Wednesday.

A shortage of opportunities at Palace led Freedman to take up the opportunity of a loan at Elland Road in March, and though the former Scotland international admitted he would not consider a second temporary transfer to Leeds, he is unwilling to rule out "any available option" while he waits for Warnock to show his hand.

Freedman said: "I'm very open-minded about Leeds. I can honestly say that I don't have a clue what my future holds but I really enjoyed my time there and I know better than to rule anything out.

"One thing I have closed the door on is another loan at Leeds. I've made a decision that if I do go out on loan again, I'll look for a move in the London area which allows me to live at home with my family.

"If I was to move to Leeds or another club that's further away, I'd have to do it right and do it properly – it would have to be permanent. It's not easy being detached from your family for three months, and I don't think it's very fair on them.

"The situation is that I've got a year left at Crystal Palace and hope people understand when I say that my first choice would be to stay there. The club means a lot to me and I've got my testimonial coming up next month.

"At the moment I'm focusing my attention on that and my position will take care of itself."

Hentet fra YEP.

Meget sympatisk denne Freedman. Sier ikke nei takk til ham i 1 eller 2 år. Og muligheten for en trenerrolle i Leeds etter dette.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

kjelvi

« Svar #100 på: Juni 27, 2008, 17:31:14 »
Leeds target Byfield: Striker on course for Elland Road switch

Skysports.com understands Leeds are lining up a move for Darren Byfield.
Byfield is available on a free transfer following his release from Bristol City at the end of last season.
The former Aston Villa youngster was surprisingly allowed to leave Ashton Gate despite finishing as the club's top scorer last season.
Byfield's availability have made him an attractive proposition to a number of clubs looking to bolster their attacks.
Doncaster and Swansea are thought have enquired about Byfield and now Leeds have joined the chase for the 31-year-old.
Leeds boss Gary McAllister is an admirer of the former Sunderland and Gillingham ace and sees Byfield as the man who help boost their bid to win promotion to the Championship.

Sky

TeamTalk: Leeds keen to land ace Byfield
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1858_3746780,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Byfield

« Siste redigering: Juni 27, 2008, 17:33:27 av kjelvi »

auren

« Svar #101 på: Juni 27, 2008, 19:55:45 »
Ikke tilhenger av at vi skal hente Byfield. Aldri vært noen storscorer. Selv om han ble toppscorer i City forrige sesong, scoret han bare 8 mål på 33 kamper.

Prøv heller å sikre oss Dougie :)

auren

baste

« Svar #102 på: Juni 28, 2008, 19:53:56 »
Skulle man ikke tilbbudt Freedman en 2 års kontrakt? Verd hver en krone om vi rykker opp. Nå sittet bare Leeds på gjerdet å venter, syns vi skal være mer frampå...

trosetti

« Svar #103 på: Juni 28, 2008, 19:55:59 »
http://forums.thisisanfield.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26323

Litt info om Nemeth, pluss noen mål og finesser. ADVARSEL: Rødt stoff for sarte øyne..
Vet ikke om han er aktuell enda, men mye tyder på at dette kunne vært en nyttig tilvekst sammen me JB! ;D
"E ska spele førr Junaitid!" Tore Andre Flo, 03.01.07

Nistelrooy

« Svar #104 på: Juni 28, 2008, 22:46:36 »
Kanskje dere kunne leid inn Lukasz Fabianski? Et stort keepertalent som ikke får spilletid i Arsenal. Sikkert bedre enn Casper Ankergren. :)

Trond90

« Svar #105 på: Juni 29, 2008, 02:20:18 »
Kanskje dere kunne leid inn Lukasz Fabianski? Et stort keepertalent som ikke får spilletid i Arsenal. Sikkert bedre enn Casper Ankergren. :)
Er du SCUM fan? må få han til helvette ut av forumet!
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

Erik_

« Svar #106 på: Juni 29, 2008, 04:01:42 »
La oss nå ha litt takhøyde uansett favorittlag, uten å kaste ut noen fra forumet. Ser ikke noe galt i siste innlegget til Nistelrooy, selv om han ikke skulle være Leeds fan. Selv om dette skulle være like usansylig som at jeg trappet i meg makrell i tomat, så konstaterer han bare fakta...

Daniel

« Svar #107 på: Juni 29, 2008, 19:43:37 »
"Fulham striker David Healy is a target for former club Leeds.
The 28-year-old Northern Ireland international does not appear to have a future at Craven Cottage under Roy Hodgson and Leeds manager Gary McAllister hopes to tempt him back to Yorkshire."

Hmmm.. Tviler sterkt på at det kommer til å skje, dessuten må vi nok bla opp ganske mye penger for å signe ham. Men at han leverer varene i L1 er det vel ingen tvil om.

auren

hadde ikke gjort noe om vi hadde fått healy tilbake... er enig med McAllister, håper han kommer tilbake til Leeds. ::)
Leeds United

Trond90

« Svar #108 på: Juni 30, 2008, 17:03:07 »
La oss nå ha litt takhøyde uansett favorittlag, uten å kaste ut noen fra forumet. Ser ikke noe galt i siste innlegget til Nistelrooy, selv om han ikke skulle være Leeds fan. Selv om dette skulle være like usansylig som at jeg trappet i meg makrell i tomat, så konstaterer han bare fakta...
Ville likt og sette en Scum fan på ett engelsk Leeds forum.., tror ikke det hadde blitt godt likt.
« Siste redigering: Juni 30, 2008, 17:05:35 av Trond90 »
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

kjelvi

« Svar #109 på: Juni 30, 2008, 17:50:12 »
Tidligere linket til Leeds!

Veteran striker Andrew Cole, 36, has been offered £25,000 a week by Nottingham Forest to sign on a free transfer following his release from Sunderland. (Daily Mirror)

Andy Cole is considering an offer to join Nottingham Forest. (The Guardian)
« Siste redigering: Juni 30, 2008, 17:52:40 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #110 på: Juni 30, 2008, 17:59:23 »
Leeds target Byfield: Striker on course for Elland Road switch
Skysports.com understands Leeds are lining up a move for Darren Byfield.
Byfield is available on a free transfer following his release from Bristol City at the end of last season.
The former Aston Villa youngster was surprisingly allowed to leave Ashton Gate despite finishing as the club's top scorer last season.

Leeds face fight to sign Byfield

Leeds United are set for a transfer tug-of-war with arch-rivals Millwall for the services of in-demand striker Darren Byfield.
The former Lions frontman is available on a free transfer following his shock release from last season's Championship surprise packages Bristol City, where he was top-scorer in 2007/08 with eight league goals. Leeds have thrown their hat into the ring to sign him, but old club Millwall are leading the hunt.
There has been no shortage of interest in the ex-Rotherham front man, due to his free agent status.
Other clubs believed to be monitoring the 31-year-old's situation are Sheffield Wednesday, Burnley, Cardiff, Walsall, Plymouth and League One newboys Doncaster and Swansea.
The Lions have aimed to steal a march on rival interest by speaking with the attacker about a return to the New Den, just under 10 months after leaving for the West Country in a £100,000 move.
But Leeds are being tipped to hijack Millwall's bid, with boss Gary McAllister keen to bolster his strike force ahead of a tilt at the League One title next term.
Byfield's exit from City was a surprise, with the Birmingham-born frontman making his final appearance for the club as a substitute in their Championship play-off final loss to Hull at Wembley.
But despite netting more times than £1m man Lee Trundle, much-travelled
Byfield was one of five players shown the door with boss Gary Johnson keen to free up money to sign at least one high-profile striker this summer.
Byfield has consistently found the net at a host of clubs throughout his career with City beating off interest from Blackpool to sign him last August.
He left South London after a reported spat with ex-Lions boss Willie Donachie last summer and rumours of a bust-up with two team-mates.

YEP

Darren med fru Jamelia, visstnok en kjent popdame i UK

http://images.google.no/images?um=1&hl=no&q=jamelia

Annesj

Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

baste

« Svar #112 på: Juli 01, 2008, 11:57:57 »
Da har Alan Sheehan signet førr 3 år...BRA !! Ting ser straks litt lysere ut...Ser fram til flere sign i ukene som kommer.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1336513,00.html

Ferre

« Svar #113 på: Juli 01, 2008, 15:58:35 »
Dundee United og Leeds United ute etter Sunderlands spiss Roy O'Donovan (22 år).

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/United--resurrect-O39Donovan-interest.4237806.jp

Tom S

« Svar #114 på: Juli 01, 2008, 20:33:24 »
Positiv signing!
Sheehan spilte seg opp for kvar kamp han var med og eg gleder meg til fortsettelsen.
COME ON LEEDS !!

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #115 på: Juli 01, 2008, 20:37:15 »
Hei!

Dette var en gladsak.
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

auren

« Svar #116 på: Juli 01, 2008, 20:48:23 »
Dundee United og Leeds United ute etter Sunderlands spiss Roy O'Donovan (22 år).

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/United--resurrect-O39Donovan-interest.4237806.jp

Hmmm... bra scoringsrate for Cork City, men 17 kamper og 0 mål for Sunderland var ikke rare greiene, dog sikkert mange av kampene kom som innbytter. Prøve heller å sikre oss Maynard eller Riordan.

auren

auren

« Svar #117 på: Juli 01, 2008, 23:27:07 »
http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=187116

Ben Burgess fra Blackpool.... Ukjent for meg....

auren

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #118 på: Juli 02, 2008, 11:45:22 »
Carole forsvinner kanskje http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/07/02/League-One-Carole-trial-at-Monaco/
Reports claim that Leeds midfielder Sebastien Carole has been invited to France by Ligue 1 side Le Havre and started a trial period on Wednesday morning.

auren

« Svar #119 på: Juli 02, 2008, 12:27:34 »
Forundrer meg ikke om Carole forsvinner. Eneste skikkelige vingtypen vi har i laget føler jeg. Virker ikke som han er med i planene videre under Macca. Vi får i tilfelle håpe på en skikkelig ving erstatter. Vi trenger klassiske vinger for å ha flere strenger å spille på.

auren