Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del IV  (Lest 53408 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del IV
« Svar #60 på: Juni 18, 2008, 16:10:38 »
Bates ready for busy summer

Talk is Cheap, Mr. Chairman!
Put your money where the mouth is!!

LEO

« Svar #61 på: Juni 18, 2008, 23:32:40 »
Leeds sjanse til å kjøpe Riordan fra Celtic har økt.

Leste i  engelsk avis i går at Rangers har kjøpt en spiller fra Burnley som Celtic ville kjøpe med å blant annet tilby Riordan + cash.

isak

« Svar #62 på: Juni 19, 2008, 15:39:00 »
Leeds sjanse til å kjøpe Riordan fra Celtic har økt.

Leste i  engelsk avis i går at Rangers har kjøpt en spiller fra Burnley som Celtic ville kjøpe med å blant annet tilby Riordan + cash.
Kyle Lafferty?

LEO

« Svar #63 på: Juni 19, 2008, 16:21:29 »
ja

kjelvi

« Svar #64 på: Juni 19, 2008, 21:09:23 »
Bates ready for busy summer
Talk is Cheap, Mr. Chairman!
Put your money where the mouth is!!

LEEDS UNITED: Bates: If you want money stay away!

Ken Bates has warned players motivated by money to "keep away" from Elland Road this summer.
The Leeds United chairman will ask for a realistic approach from potential signings and their agents as the club attempt to make key additions to their squad before the start of next season.
United have already persuaded Andy Robinson to leave LeaADVERTISEMENTgue One champions Swansea City and relocate to Yorkshire, and Leeds are pressing ahead with their transfer strategy after a meeting between Bates, manager Gary McAllister and technical director Gwyn Williams on Tuesday.
McAllister is operating with the lesser of the two budgets projected by Bates for the close season after the club's defeat in the League One play-off final last month, and United's owner will resist attempts by players or agents to draw excessive wages from Elland Road this summer.
Bates said: "The question we will ask players is do they want to come here to play football, or do they want to come here for the money.
"If it's money they want then they can keep away.
"Every summer you get the same – some agent comes to you asking for half-a-million pounds to sign a player who's past his best. Then you roll on the floor laughing.
"We've had intensive discussions about where we're going, who we want to bring in and who we intend to move on.
"This is the time of year when you have to be patient and there isn't a lot of movement anywhere at the moment.
"If you show your hand too early, sometimes the price goes up.
"But we're clear on our own strategy and things will fall into place soon enough.
"We've already signed Robinson, who's a very good player, and others will follow."

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #65 på: Juni 20, 2008, 10:05:55 »
Adkins eyes Leeds United swoop

Scunthorpe United are ready to step in and sign Tomi Ameobi if the teenage striker rejects a new contract with Leeds United.
Ameobi is considering the offer of a one-year deal at Elland Road, but Scunthorpe are interested in luring him to Glanford Park after recruiting the 19-year-old on loan last term.
Leeds' academy forward – the younger brother of Newcastle United maADVERTISEMENTrksman Shola – made 10 appearances for Scunthorpe between November and January and has been added to Nigel Adkins' list of transfer targets this summer.
Ameobi played twice for Leeds during the 2007-08 term – once against Portsmouth in the Carling Cup and again during a Johnstone's Paint Trophy tie at Darlington – and Adkins hopes the offer of more regular first-team football will lead him to reject new terms at Elland Road.
Scunthorpe would be forced to pay compensation for a player who is under the age of 24, a factor which may complicate any proposed deal, but Adkins will be ready to pounce if the youngster decides to move on.
Adkins said: "He's got a bright future in the game.
"He's 19 years of age, he's 6ft 2in and he's a raw talent. I've tried to bring him to the club.
"Leeds have offered him a contract, but I can't see him figuring in their team.
"First and foremost we'd have to do a deal with Leeds, and likewise we'd have to make sure there's a position for the player to fill. We'll have to see what happens."

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #66 på: Juni 20, 2008, 10:08:09 »
Another of United's players, Curtis Weston, spent the closing stages of last season on loan at Glanford Park, but Scunthorpe United-manager Nigel Adkins has no plans to seek an extension to the agreement having signed winger Garry Thompson from Morecambe.
Adkins said: "Garry's added competition to that position so I think it's unlikely that we'd try to do anything with Curtis."
Weston – signed on a free transfer by Dennis Wise last summer – still has another 12 months remaining on his deal at Elland Road.

YEP

auren

« Svar #67 på: Juni 22, 2008, 18:29:08 »
"Dario Gradi insists Crewe have received no approaches for promising young striker Nicky Maynard, who is being chased by a string of clubs

Premier League duo Middlesbrough and West Bromwich Albion and fellow League One outfit Leeds have all been linked with bids for the youngster, who impressed during the second half of last season after recovering from a broken leg.

Ipswich are the latest club to have been tipped to make an offer for Maynard, with reports suggesting the Championship side will bid in excess of £1million.

Crewe technical director Gradi would be prepared to sell the 21-year-old at the right price, but insists no offers have been received.

"West Brom's chairman (Jeremy Peace) is not backward in coming forward and I would have thought there would have been some dialogue with our chairman John Bowler by now, which there hasn't been," Gradi told The Sentinel.

"So far no-one has approached us about Nick and I doubt they will, but you never know.

"If it was the right deal and it was good for us and Nicky then we'd do it."

Sakset fra Teamtalk.

Virker som om Dario Gradi vil ha en budkamp om Maynard. Ingen tvil om at han ønsker å selge ihvertfall.

Kjenner lite til denne unggutten, men scoret en del mål i fjor, og er kun 21 år. Ser gjerne vi legger 1 million pund på bordet for å sikre oss ham istedet for Riordan.
Beckford, Maynard, Constantine, Elding og Kandol burde igrunnen være godt nok på topp denne sesongen.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #68 på: Juni 22, 2008, 23:36:38 »
kan D`O leary så kan kandol

kjelvi

« Svar #69 på: Juni 23, 2008, 09:23:48 »
Albion aiming to keep Phillips

West Bromwich Albion will press ahead with plans to re-sign Kevin Phillips this week as Leeds United wait to follow up their interest in the veteran striker.
United are one of several clubs with an eye on Phillips, whose contract with West Brom expires at the end of this month, but Albion are working to retain the prolific 34-year-old ahead of their return to the Premier League next season.
The west midlands club have been in negotiations with Phillips' agent, Phil Smith, since the end of last season, and they are expected to push for an agreement this week with the forward due to return from a short holiday.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Albion-aiming-to-keep-Phillips.4211371.jp

kjelvi

« Svar #70 på: Juni 23, 2008, 16:59:19 »
Beckford for Barnsley?

Whilst Barnsley`s hunt for a striker is set to go underway come July, Leeds striker Jermaine Beckford may well want-away from Elland Road after the Whites failed to escape from the third tier of English football last season.
However, Leeds would definitely want a few bob for the front-man who bagged twenty goals in League One for United.
Yet some Leeds fans have claimed that Beckford is in need of several chances before eventually hitting the back of the net. Despite this claim, the Reds are still in need of a prolific goalscorer and 6ft 2" Beckford may just fit the bill.
Simon Davey has gambled on unproven Championship strikers in the past, and may not be willing to do the same with Beckford, especially after the twenty-five year old`s pitiful display at Wembley in which he failed to deliver the goods on Leeds` most important fixture in years.

barnsley.vitalfootball.co.uk

Trond90

« Svar #71 på: Juni 23, 2008, 17:33:05 »
Kan aldri tro att han går til Barnsley
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

kjelvi

« Svar #72 på: Juni 24, 2008, 08:16:55 »
Albion aiming to keep Phillips
West Bromwich Albion will press ahead with plans to re-sign Kevin Phillips this week as Leeds United wait to follow up their interest in the veteran striker.
United are one of several clubs with an eye on Phillips, whose contract with West Brom expires at the end of this month, but Albion are working to retain the prolific 34-year-old ahead of their return to the Premier League next season.

Phillips could stay with Albion   

The agent representing Kevin Phillips has said the lure of Premier League football might convince him to stay at West Bromwich Albion.
Phillips scored 24 goals for The Baggies last season in their title-winning campaign.
Phillips wanted a new two-year deal but Phil Smith told BBC WM: "We've come to terms with the fact there may not be two years on offer.
"The lure of Premier League football again is very big."
Phillips has been linked with a number of clubs, including Leeds United, since the end of last season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/w/west_bromwich_albion/7469965.stm

kjelvi

« Svar #73 på: Juni 24, 2008, 08:18:51 »
Dario Gradi insists Crewe have received no approaches for promising young striker Nicky Maynard, who is being chased by a string of clubs
Premier League duo Middlesbrough and West Bromwich Albion and fellow League One outfit Leeds have all been linked with bids for the youngster, who impressed during the second half of last season after recovering from a broken leg. Ipswich are the latest club to have been tipped to make an offer for Maynard, with reports suggesting the Championship side will bid in excess of £1million.

Maynard unlikely to leave

Nicky Maynard is Crewe Academy's latest graduate

Crewe Alexandra technical director Dario Gradi says he does not expect striker Nicky Maynard to leave the club before the start of the new season.
"No one has approached us for Nicky and I doubt whether they will," Gradi told BBC Radio Stoke.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/7469353.stm

nord

« Svar #74 på: Juni 24, 2008, 11:58:56 »
Beckford til Barnsley?? Hvem er Barnsley eller Burnley ??? Hvorfor skule han det?

Sander

« Svar #75 på: Juni 24, 2008, 13:16:22 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Leeds-United-launch-Reds-raid.4214598.jp

To Pool spillere invitert til prøvespill i sommer - Nemeth og Ajdarevic.

Har selv sett Nemeth på FM, men aldri hørt om denne andre gutten..

auren

« Svar #76 på: Juni 24, 2008, 13:46:09 »
Nei takk til begge to. Blir i tilfelle lån og det ønsker jeg ikke.

Se å få signet Maynard eller Riordan snart!

auren

Lars E

« Svar #77 på: Juni 24, 2008, 14:36:00 »
Har tre gode venner som er loserpoolfans.. Alle tre skryter uhemmet av denne Nemeth. Skårer visst mange mål på reservelaget osv..
Han tar jeg gjerne på lån. Skyter han oss opp til CCC er det muligens sjangs for at vi kan hente ham.

Liker generelt ikke spillere på lån, men denne karen vil jeg gjerne at Leeds tester!
Forever Leeds

auren

« Svar #78 på: Juni 24, 2008, 14:40:38 »
I følge linken hadde han scoret kun 9 mål for reservelaget i fjor. Ikke rare goalgetteren det.

auren

Per-Stian

« Svar #79 på: Juni 24, 2008, 15:32:48 »
Er det noko familieskap mellom Krisztian Nemeth og han Nemeth som var (er?) i Boro?

Larsen.

« Svar #80 på: Juni 24, 2008, 16:15:51 »
Nemeth og Ajdarevic til Elland Road
Ifølge kilder i Leeds vil toppscoreren på Liverpools reservelag, Krisztian Nemeth, og Astrit Ajdarevic, trene med Leeds før sesongen med tanke på et utlån.

Ungarske Nemeth imponerte stort da de røde siste sesong vant reserveligaen, mens svenske Ajdarevic har vært fast på klubbens juniorlag. Ifølge Rafael Benitez ville Krisztian Nemeth være en av spillerne fra reservelaget som den kommende sesongen skulle trene sammen med førstelaget, mens Astrit Ajdarevic derimot var på utkikk etter en ny klubb.

Manager Gary McAllister skal nå ha muligheten til å sikre seg de to tenåringene på lån.
Pride of Yorkshire

Dennis

« Svar #81 på: Juni 24, 2008, 16:31:44 »
En kompis av meg, som dessverre lider av sykdommen Liverpool-supporter, skryter også av Kristian Nemeth. Visstnok et stort talent, som Rafa Benitez har troen på.

Om det så eventuelt er på lån, så tror jeg dette er en riktig type spiller å låne. En som ønsker å bevise noe for å nærme seg førstelaget i sin opprinnelige klubb, noe a la det Dougie Freedman ønsket. Han gjorde det jo klokkende klart at Crystal Palace var klubben hans, men for å få spille der, måtte han gjøre sitt beste i perioden i Leeds. Ikke likt Alan Wright og Ugo Ehiogu, som var mer eller mindre ferdige i klubbene de kom fra.

Macca har også uttalt at en rutinert spiss er førsteønsket, så jeg tror et lån av Nemeth ville blitt et suplement til en eldre, permanent signing. (Forhåpentligvis Phillips og ikke Cole)
Marching on together!

berlin

« Svar #82 på: Juni 24, 2008, 17:33:03 »
I følge linken hadde han scoret kun 9 mål for reservelaget i fjor. Ikke rare goalgetteren det.

auren

Reservene spiller atskillig færre kamper enn A-laget. Tror det er 22 kamper i sesongen.
Dermed er 9 mål bra uttelling, og det er slett ikke sikkert at denne Nemeth spilte alle kampene heller.

trosetti

« Svar #83 på: Juni 24, 2008, 18:17:19 »

auren

Reservene spiller atskillig færre kamper enn A-laget. Tror det er 22 kamper i sesongen.
Dermed er 9 mål bra uttelling, og det er slett ikke sikkert at denne Nemeth spilte alle kampene heller.

Nemeth spilte 8 kamper i år og ble toppscorer med 9 mål. Grei uttelling?
"E ska spele førr Junaitid!" Tore Andre Flo, 03.01.07

Erik_

« Svar #84 på: Juni 24, 2008, 19:04:25 »
Hold deg til damefotball. :D

mari

« Svar #85 på: Juni 24, 2008, 20:39:42 »

Nemeth har i tillegg scoret 10 mål på 6 kamper for Ungarn U19 og 7 mål på 6 kamper for Ungarn U21. I tillegg har han blitt tatt ut til A-lagstroppen nå i sommer....

Ingen garantier selvfølgelig, men synes han høres spennende ut.

Budda

« Svar #86 på: Juni 24, 2008, 21:18:16 »
Har trua på denne Nemeth.  Hører bare gode ord om denne karen.
Endre

baste

« Svar #87 på: Juni 24, 2008, 23:04:08 »
Og tillit i L1 kan være det han trenger? Stoler på McAllister...han vet bedre en meg...i allefall inntil det motsatte er bevist.. he he

Spiss trenger vi...hvorfor ikke en som er ung, bevegelig, rask og som tydligvis kan score mål..Høres ut som en grei deal..

MOT

kjelvi

« Svar #88 på: Juni 24, 2008, 23:08:30 »
McAllister planning for the future

He may only have been at the club less than five months, but Leeds United boss Gary McAllister has already shown he is a firm believer in the old adage 'if they're good enough they're old enough.'
From the very beginning of his reign the ex-Scotland international was happy to put his faith in several of the clubs promising youngsters, throwing Jonny Howson, Bradley Johnson, and the on-loan Alan Sheehan into the fray.
His strategy paid handsome dividends, as the team recovered from a major dip in form which coincided with the end of Dennis Wise's tenure, to storm into the end of season play-offs. McAllister is clearly playing the 'long game' with United, making decisions for the present whilst having one eye fixed firmly on the future.

His approach was re-inforced today with the news that the Whites have invited Liverpool starlets Krisztian Nemeth and Astrit Ajdarevic to join up with the club for pre-season training with a view to signing both players on loan for the new League One season.
Nemeth, a 19-year-old Hungarian striker, is already gaining recognition after being called up to his country's international squad last month. Ajdarevic, an 18-year-old left-sided midfielder, was born in Kosovo, but holds Swedish citizenship, and represented the Swedes in the recent UEFA European Under-17 Championship.
The Leeds boss is sure to have the inside-track on both players, making use of his connections at the Anfield club where he spent two extremely successful years later in his playing career. The progress of both players will be followed with keen interest once the squad begin pre-season training on July 4th.

GloryGloryLeedsUnited.com

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #89 på: Juni 25, 2008, 13:00:42 »
Røde hanekyllinger som kan omgjøres til fullendte påfugler i hvit prakt! Det høres spennende ut!
Yeboahs vitne