Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del V  (Lest 68801 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del V
« Svar #180 på: August 26, 2008, 13:20:05 »
Sunderland striker Anthony Stokes has been told he can join Sheffield Wednesday on loan. (The Sun)

kjelvi

« Svar #181 på: August 28, 2008, 20:38:06 »
Celtic manager Gordon Strachan has told out-of-favour Thomas Gravesen and Derek Riordan they will never play for the club again. (Various)
Begge desse to hadde vert fint!

Hearts keen on move for Riordan   
Celtic's Derek Riordan may be heading back to Edinburgh, with Hearts understood to be interested in the unsettled striker.
Hibs have dismissed speculation that they had made enquiries for the player who left Easter Road in June 2006.
But city rivals Hearts are thought to be lining up an offer for the 25-year-old forward.
Celtic are prepared to sell Riordan but are believed to want a fee in excess of £500,000 for him.
Riordan has made just 29 appearances for Celtic since leaving Hibs and Burnley and Leeds United have expressed a recent interest in the player.
However, Leeds were discouraged by the asking price, while the Turf Moor club have just signed winger Chris Eagles from Manchester United.

Celtic striker Derek Riordan could return to former club Hibernian, if the Edinburgh are willing to pay £250,000. Hibs want the player on loan but Celtic are not interested in a temporary transfer. (Daily Record)
However, Hibs' Edinburgh rivals Hearts are also keen to sign Riordan, with the player believed to be interested in a move to Tynecastle. (The Sun)

kjelvi

« Svar #182 på: August 28, 2008, 20:42:23 »
Leeds have joined Huddersfield and MK dons in the chase to sign Doncaster striker Paul Heffernan.  (Daily Star)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Heffernan
http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10329~8786,00.html

« Siste redigering: August 28, 2008, 20:45:11 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #183 på: August 28, 2008, 20:49:23 »
http://www.walsall.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=94037
Rykter om Anthony Gerrard for £400.000.
Aldri hørt om denne spillern selv.

Walsall have agreed to a transfer request from defender Anthony Gerrard, the cousin of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard. (Daily Star)

Peter7

« Svar #184 på: August 29, 2008, 09:49:37 »
Celtic manager Gordon Strachan has told out-of-favour Thomas Gravesen and Derek Riordan they will never play for the club again. (Various)
Begge desse to hadde vert fint!

Hearts keen on move for Riordan   
Celtic's Derek Riordan may be heading back to Edinburgh, with Hearts understood to be interested in the unsettled striker.
Hibs have dismissed speculation that they had made enquiries for the player who left Easter Road in June 2006.
But city rivals Hearts are thought to be lining up an offer for the 25-year-old forward.
Celtic are prepared to sell Riordan but are believed to want a fee in excess of £500,000 for him.
Riordan has made just 29 appearances for Celtic since leaving Hibs and Burnley and Leeds United have expressed a recent interest in the player.
However, Leeds were discouraged by the asking price, while the Turf Moor club have just signed winger Chris Eagles from Manchester United.

Celtic striker Derek Riordan could return to former club Hibernian, if the Edinburgh are willing to pay £250,000. Hibs want the player on loan but Celtic are not interested in a temporary transfer. (Daily Record)
However, Hibs' Edinburgh rivals Hearts are also keen to sign Riordan, with the player believed to be interested in a move to Tynecastle. (The Sun)

Hibs, Leeds battle for Celtic striker Riordan
By Ally MacLeod - August 28, 2008

Hibs and Leeds United have both made loan bids for Celtic outcast Derek Riordan.

However, the player's representative, Jim McArthur, believes that neither offer will persuade Celtic to part with the 25-year-old striker.

He said: "Unfortunately for Derek, it looks like he will be at Celtic beyond the transfer window as the club are not receptive to loan deals and that's all that's been offered at the moment."

-----------
Virker som om prisen er halvert ... så hvorfor ikke?
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'

auren

« Svar #185 på: August 29, 2008, 10:30:02 »
Var det ikke snakk om 1 million pund tidligere da? Synes vi skal ta en sjanse og betale 200-250 000 pund for Riordan. Spesielt med tanke på at vi kanskje får inn 1-2 millioner pund for Milner hvis han går til Villa.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Klausen

« Svar #186 på: August 29, 2008, 17:52:38 »
Freedman på vei til Southend?

Southend are reportedly in talks to land Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman, according to local media in south London. The veteran frontman spent the latter half of last season on loan at Leeds United where he helped them to a playoff final by scoring five goals in 11 games.

http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle.aspx?artid=13694_4065726&id=75

Det ville vært typisk at han går til en rivaliserende klubb og scorer mot oss!

kjelvi

« Svar #187 på: August 29, 2008, 18:42:00 »
  Leeds, Owls eye Stokes move
Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United have been linked with a loan move for Sunderland’s Republic of Ireland striker Anthony Stokes.
Stokes has fallen down the pecking order at the Stadium of Light following the arrivals of Djibril Cisse and David Healy this week.
Preston Moving In To Sign Stokes?
Press in the North East are reporting that Preston are one of a host of clubs, including Plymouth Argyle, Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United looking to sign Republic of Ireland man Stokes from Sunderland.

Preston want to strike a loan deal for Sunderland striker Anthony Stokes. (Daily Mail)

kjelvi

« Svar #188 på: August 29, 2008, 18:53:51 »
PHIL HAY: Same old story for the academies

IT is unlikely that Ken Bates and Simon Jordan are close friends or vicious enemies – Jordan once gently dismissed Leeds United's chairman as "not really my cup of tea" – but they stand on common ground over the fair trade of academy players.
The issue has been given much thought by both men, experienced as they are in the business of protecting their clubs' youngest assets.
They have come to the conclusion that the game is one which lower league chairmen tend to lose more often than they win, however belligerently they attempt to fight off the groping hands of the Premier League.
Bates used his programme notes before Tuesday's Carling Cup match against Crystal Palace, Jordan's own club, to take up the argument over John Bostock, the young midfielder who joined Tottenham from Selhurst Park for £700,000 in July.
United's chairmen did not mention Bostock by name, but it was easy enough to understand which particular player he was discussing.
It was also clear he supported Jordan's view that Palace's pocket had been picked by the award of less than £1million in compensation by a Football League tribunal.
Bostock's transfer was a classic example of why clubs beneath the Premier League have a love-hate relationship with youth development.
The midfielder was nurtured patiently by Palace, who had no desire to sell the player and had hoped to convince him that Selhurst Park was a more conducive home for a 16-year-old than White Hart Lane.
But their power of retention was drained by the fact that Bostock's contract had expired. He duly walked, and a tribunal was asked to set his fee.
The final settlement of £700,000, which Palace were obliged to accept, was described as a "packet of crisps" by Jordan – a comment which may not have struck a universal chord among the general public – but Bates seems to agree that the Championship club were sold short.
Tribunals, he argued on Tuesday night, had a responsibility to take into account the time and money invested by clubs in youth development when setting a player's fee, rather than simply basing their price on current market value.
He also contended that the fee should reflect the number of young prospects who failed to reach a professional standard but were funded and supported through the same YTS scheme nonetheless.
The argument is not without merit – it is actually a view that other lower league chairman would share – but it would take a major shift in attitude and a move against the interests of the Premier League to ensure that clubs in Palace's position feel suitably compensated when they lose players of Bostock's age and potential, even though more aggressive tribunals would force major clubs to think seriously about which players to poach.
A fee of £700,000 is relatively easy money for Spurs; a sum five times as high might have made them consider precisely how valuable Bostock would be to them.
It was, in fact, Leeds who fought back two years ago when they prised around £4million from Chelsea for Tom Taiwo and Michael Woods, having originally been offered a 10th of that amount.
The key issue about Bostock, however, was not so much his price, but rather his insistence on leaving Palace to sign for Spurs in the first place.
The 16-year-old may succeed in becoming a household name for sporting reasons when he reaches his prime, but he may equally go the way of Wayne Routledge, whose transfer between the same two clubs was a wasted exercise. Jordan warned Routledge at the time that it would be so.
Leeds, since the turn of the century, have lost more academy players than they would care to admit – Scott Carson, James Milner and so on ad nauseum.
Few required tribunals to decide their fees, and few were sold against United's wishes. The motivation for talking transfers was usually Leeds' weak financial position.
But it was also obvious that declining fortunes at Elland Road perpetuated the exodus.
Taiwo and Woods were sucked in by Chelsea, and though Danny Rose declined a move to Stamford Bridge at the same time – apparently intending to build his career at Leeds – he left for Spurs the following summer.
While the story of United's academy during the past decade talks of large sums of money generated, it also catalogues an unbelievable amount of talent sacrificed.
Through the likes of Milner, serious amounts of money came United's way – Milner might bring in an additional amount if a sell-on clause in his contract at Newcastle is activated before Monday's transfer deadline – but to what end?
Much of the income will have been sucked away by debt and insolvency, and United were relegated to League One. Little was truly gained from those sales.
The issue of youth development at Elland Road has been given fresh relevance by the sudden flurry of new, talented individuals who are moving from the club's academy towards their first team.
To that number can now be added Aidan White, whose performance against Palace on Tuesday oozed potential and marked him out immediately as a player who Leeds must nurture and protect.
United, according to Bates, are not required to auction their better players, and selling talented prospects is no longer an acceptable strategy for Leeds.
But the true warning given by Bostock's move is that the academies of clubs estranged from the Premier League are as vulnerable as ever to the men from the top-flight who would seek to turn young heads. Defending the splendid work of their academy staff is another reason why Leeds must break free from League One this season.

YEP

MacMurder

« Svar #189 på: August 29, 2008, 19:47:44 »
Ryktet forteller at Lee Trundle kan være neste mann inn porten på Elland Road. Lås kjøleskapene..

Hallgeir *

« Svar #190 på: August 29, 2008, 21:55:53 »
Ryktet forteller at Lee Trundle kan være neste mann inn porten på Elland Road. Lås kjøleskapene..
    Dersom han tar familien med seg, kan han sikkert få billetter på Family Stand.  :D
Super Leeds since 1968

Kickthemdown

« Svar #191 på: August 30, 2008, 03:18:42 »
Kan vi få denne igjen da? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96w05g9rEgw&NR=1

Alta-White

M

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS

Promotion 2010

« Svar #193 på: August 30, 2008, 11:36:07 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfQqdhg8ebQ&feature=related

Threadjacking.... men dette er en dommer jeg håper vi ikke får for fte. Eller kanskje en som ikke gir seg alt er perfekt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F8e6mq3yqs&feature=related
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

baste

« Svar #194 på: August 31, 2008, 14:04:02 »
Wise ønsker ung gutta....Fabian Delph, Tom Elliott and Luke Garbett. 

http://www.leedsunited-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=405082
« Siste redigering: August 31, 2008, 14:06:27 av baste »

kjelvi

« Svar #195 på: August 31, 2008, 14:10:44 »
Leeds United to make decision on Haber
Haber prøver seg i Hartlepool!
Haber prøver fortsatt - nå i Luton Town!
Neste stopp: Darlington F.C. (fortsatt på trail)
Forsøker seg nå i Rotherham U.

"still tryin to find a club man"
Meldingen fra Marcus Haber

sportcarl1

« Svar #196 på: August 31, 2008, 15:52:10 »

Wise skall ge tusan i våra ungdommar, bättre  newcastle satsar på att få fram egna talanger istället för att ta den lätta vågen och öppna plånboken, handlar om respekt

Hallgeir *

« Svar #197 på: August 31, 2008, 19:10:33 »

Wise skall ge tusan i våra ungdommar, bättre  newcastle satsar på att få fram egna talanger istället för att ta den lätta vågen och öppna plånboken, handlar om respekt
  Wise er vel ikke den personen man venter seg mest respekt fra. Men her gjelder det også å holde fast på talentene, og det vi har sett av Delph virker utrolig lovende.
Super Leeds since 1968

kjelvi

« Svar #198 på: September 01, 2008, 20:44:44 »
According to the Edinburgh Evening News, Hearts have made official contact with Celtic over a loan bid for Derek Riordan. They face competition from city rivals Hibs but Celtic would prefer to sell the player for £250,000. (PA Sport)

Dennis

« Svar #199 på: September 01, 2008, 20:45:48 »

Tipper dette er et rykte tatt rett ut av ingenting, på grunn av Wises fortid i klubben.
Marching on together!

Ferre

« Svar #200 på: September 01, 2008, 21:07:30 »
Tviler på at vi kjøper noen nye spillere i dette vinduet. Så får vi bare håpe at ikke Bates selger noen av våre beste spillere (Beckford, Delph, Howson etc.)...

kjelvi

« Svar #201 på: September 01, 2008, 21:07:42 »
According to the Edinburgh Evening News, Hearts have made official contact with Celtic over a loan bid for Derek Riordan. They face competition from city rivals Hibs but Celtic would prefer to sell the player for £250,000. (PA Sport)

Hibernian have announced the signing of Celtic forward Derek Riordan on a three-year contract.

kjelvi

« Svar #202 på: September 01, 2008, 21:21:57 »
Hibernian have announced the signing of Celtic forward Derek Riordan on a three-year contract.

Derek Riordan has returned to Hibernian to end his unhappy spell at Celtic finally came to an end.
The 25-year-old forward left Easter Road for Parkhead two years ago but the move did not work out.
The one-time Scotland international is now back at the club where he made his name after signing a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

kjelvi

« Svar #203 på: September 01, 2008, 21:30:10 »
Arena delighted to have Lewis at LA Galaxy
All eyes including former US Men’s national Team coach Bruce Arena’s will be on Eddie Lewis and Carlos Ruiz in next few weeks as Lewis joins David Beckham and co at LA Galaxy with Ruiz making way to Toronto due to salary cap restrictions.
New Galaxy General manager and Head coach Bruce Arena said: "I strongly believe that Eddie Lewis will be an outstanding addition to the Galaxy, I have known Eddie for a number of years, I rate him as a first class player and person and I'm honoured to welcome him to the Galaxy family."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Lewis_(soccer)
http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1366900,00.html

isak

« Svar #204 på: September 01, 2008, 22:08:37 »
All eyes including former US Men’s national Team coach Bruce Arena’s will be on Eddie Lewis and Carlos Ruiz in next few weeks as Lewis joins David Beckham and co at LA Galaxy with Ruiz making way to Toronto due to salary cap restrictions.
New Galaxy General manager and Head coach Bruce Arena said: "I strongly believe that Eddie Lewis will be an outstanding addition to the Galaxy, I have known Eddie for a number of years, I rate him as a first class player and person and I'm honoured to welcome him to the Galaxy family."

Ex-player news??

Sleivind

« Svar #205 på: September 01, 2008, 22:14:13 »

Ex-player news??

Eddie Lewis spilte to sesonger i Leeds. Spilte 85 kamper og scoret 8 mål.

Leedsulf

« Svar #206 på: September 01, 2008, 23:24:31 »

Ex-player news??

Poenget var vel at innlegget burde vært i tråden for nettopp Ex-player news, og ikke "Spillere inn/ut" :)

Sleivind

« Svar #207 på: September 01, 2008, 23:39:55 »
Haha, ja, jeg ser det nå!  :-[  :D

isak

« Svar #208 på: September 01, 2008, 23:42:24 »

Ex-player news??

Poenget var vel at innlegget burde vært i tråden for nettopp Ex-player news, og ikke "Spillere inn/ut" :)
Nemleg!  ;)

auren

« Svar #209 på: September 01, 2008, 23:45:43 »
75 min til vinduet stenges. Ser ikke ut til at det blir flere aktiviteter enn Carole ut. Kanskje like greit. Synd vi ikke sikret oss Riordan på billigsalg :(

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.