Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del VI  (Lest 42264 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del VI
« Svar #60 på: September 26, 2008, 19:15:17 »
Leeds United to make decision on Haber
Haber prøver seg i Hartlepool!
Haber prøver fortsatt - nå i Luton Town!
Neste stopp: Darlington F.C. (fortsatt på trail)
Forsøker seg nå i Rotherham U.
"still tryin to find a club man"
Meldingen fra Marcus Haber
Jager fortsatt - nå på trail hos Gillingham
Jager fortsatt kontrakt i Gillingham. Skal spille reservelagskamp mot Palace i kveld - og får da trolig 'dommen' om det blir kontrakt eller ei.
Ikke akkurat fortsatt aktuell for Leeds, men likevel gøyalt å følge hans jakt etter kontrakt.
Nå på plass i LASK Linz i Østerrike på trail.

Budda

« Svar #61 på: September 26, 2008, 19:21:46 »
Han burde vel ta hintet snart
Endre

kjelvi

« Svar #62 på: September 26, 2008, 19:37:39 »
Newcaslte, Everton, Wigan, Crystal Palace og Wolves ute etter Jermaine Beckford;

Leeds have slapped a £6million price-tag on in-form striker Jermaine Beckford to ward off the advances of Newcastle United. (Daily Mirror)

Roy

« Svar #63 på: September 26, 2008, 20:29:46 »
Keep your hands off!
Stand up and sing for LEEDS UNITED

Sølvreven

« Svar #64 på: September 27, 2008, 00:09:15 »
Newcaslte, Everton, Wigan, Crystal Palace og Wolves ute etter Jermaine Beckford;

Leeds have slapped a £6million price-tag on in-form striker Jermaine Beckford to ward off the advances of Newcastle United. (Daily Mirror)
Det er vel han jævla dvergen som står bak dette  >:(

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Roy

« Svar #65 på: September 27, 2008, 00:36:23 »
Wise har alltid (ALLTID) vært en jævlig ufordragelig drittsekk!
Stand up and sing for LEEDS UNITED

samadhi

« Svar #66 på: September 27, 2008, 09:23:30 »
Dersom Beckford holder frem med å bøtte inn mål er det nok ikke til å unngå at vi ikke får bud på han i januar.

Da er det 1 av 2 om gjelder;

- avslå alle bud
- få mest mulig cash for han. £6 mill begynner jo å høres bra ut...
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Promotion 2010

« Svar #67 på: September 27, 2008, 15:13:25 »
Dersom Beckford holder frem med å bøtte inn mål er det nok ikke til å unngå at vi ikke får bud på han i januar.

Da er det 1 av 2 om gjelder;

- avslå alle bud
- få mest mulig cash for han. £6 mill begynner jo å høres bra ut...

Dette er altså en spekulativ prissetting av upålitelige The Mirror. Neppe en offentlig merkelapp satt av Leeds United.  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #68 på: September 27, 2008, 22:58:10 »
Is It Miller Time Once Again For Leeds?
By - 27/02/2008 14:59
Sunderland midfielder Liam Miller has been told he is free to find another club 18 months after his arrival on Wearside, prompting speculation that he could once again be handed a temporary home at Elland Road.

The 27-year-old Republic of Ireland international is currently fighting his way back to fitness after a calf injury and the Sunderland manager Roy Keane had suggested last week Miller could make a possible comeback for the reserves on Wednesday evening.

Transfer regulations mean Miller could only join a Football League club on an emergency loan deal before the end of the season.

Miller's spell at Leeds was an eventful one. He arrived at the club in November 2005, initially for three months, but this was later extended to the end of the 2005/06 season.

He scored one goal during his time at the club - the winning goal in the never-to-be-forgotten 4-3 win at Southampton - but in the aftermath of the play-off final defeat to Watford was not offered a permanent deal.

Miller becomes the seventh Black Cat to be placed on the transfer list in recent weeks along with Ian Harte, Ross Wallace, David Connolly, Stephen Wright, Graham Kavanagh, Greg Halford and Stanislav Varga.

Kavanagh, Halford and Varga are currently on loan at Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton and Burnley respectively with Andy Cole, whose contract is due to expire at the end of the season, also at Turf Moor.

Miller has made 14 starts and seven further appearances as a substitute this season and scored one goal, a late equaliser in a 2-2 draw at Middlesbrough in September.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Tom S

« Svar #69 på: September 28, 2008, 10:28:33 »
Tja, vi har vel nok midtbanespillere.

Sunderland midfielder Liam Miller has been told he is free to find another club 18 months after his arrival on Wearside, prompting speculation that he could once again be handed a temporary home at Elland Road.

The 27-year-old Republic of Ireland international is currently fighting his way back to fitness after a calf injury and the Sunderland manager Roy Keane had suggested last week Miller could make a possible comeback for the reserves on Wednesday evening.

Transfer regulations mean Miller could only join a Football League club on an emergency loan deal before the end of the season.

Miller's spell at Leeds was an eventful one. He arrived at the club in November 2005, initially for three months, but this was later extended to the end of the 2005/06 season.

He scored one goal during his time at the club - the winning goal in the never-to-be-forgotten 4-3 win at Southampton - but in the aftermath of the play-off final defeat to Watford was not offered a permanent deal.

Miller becomes the seventh Black Cat to be placed on the transfer list in recent weeks along with Ian Harte, Ross Wallace, David Connolly, Stephen Wright, Graham Kavanagh, Greg Halford and Stanislav Varga.

Kavanagh, Halford and Varga are currently on loan at Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton and Burnley respectively with Andy Cole, whose contract is due to expire at the end of the season, also at Turf Moor.

Miller has made 14 starts and seven further appearances as a substitute this season and scored one goal, a late equaliser in a 2-2 draw at Middlesbrough in September.

COME ON LEEDS !!

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #70 på: September 28, 2008, 10:54:10 »

Dessuten er vel storyen fra 27/02 og ikke 27/09...

Tom S

« Svar #71 på: September 28, 2008, 11:05:40 »

Forklarende, ja!
COME ON LEEDS !!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #72 på: September 28, 2008, 16:32:25 »

Forklarende, ja!

Sorry!   :-[
Min første Leeds-kamp:

kjelvi

« Svar #73 på: September 28, 2008, 23:10:24 »
Kommende Leeds-keeper?

Young Hereford stopper catches McAllister's eye as Leeds close in on summit

Hereford United's 21-year-old keeper Darren Randolph made a big impression on Leeds United manager Gary McAllister with a virtuoso performance in front of 25,626 spectators at Elland Road yesterday afternoon. However, the young Irishman was powerless to stop Leeds charge towards the top of the table, as Andy Robinson (pictured) proved the match-winner for the second game running, stooping to clinch the points 18 minutes from time.
'I had a little feeling that the keeper might do well, and he proved me right,' said McAllister. 'Steve Staunton took him into the Under 21's and had him part of the B International for the Republic (of Ireland), and said just keep an eye on the keeper, he's one that he rates. And when that gets said, I don't know it's sods law isn't it...he didn't disappoint, he's one that really impressed me today.'
On the goal that clinched the points: 'My initial reaction was the same as Andy's, I thought the keeper caught it from behind the line, but its nice to see people following up. It was another wonder save but it was nice to see Robbo get it over the line.' (.....)

glorygloryleedsunited.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Randolph
http://www.cafc.co.uk/playerdisplay.ink?skip=19&season=2008/2009

« Siste redigering: September 28, 2008, 23:18:16 av kjelvi »

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #74 på: September 28, 2008, 23:50:09 »
Kommende Leeds-keeper?

Hereford United's 21-year-old keeper Darren Randolph made a big impression on Leeds United manager Gary McAllister with a virtuoso performance in front of 25,626 spectators at Elland Road yesterday afternoon. However, the young Irishman was powerless to stop Leeds charge towards the top of the table, as Andy Robinson (pictured) proved the match-winner for the second game running, stooping to clinch the points 18 minutes from time.
'I had a little feeling that the keeper might do well, and he proved me right,' said McAllister. 'Steve Staunton took him into the Under 21's and had him part of the B International for the Republic (of Ireland), and said just keep an eye on the keeper, he's one that he rates. And when that gets said, I don't know it's sods law isn't it...he didn't disappoint, he's one that really impressed me today.'
On the goal that clinched the points: 'My initial reaction was the same as Andy's, I thought the keeper caught it from behind the line, but its nice to see people following up. It was another wonder save but it was nice to see Robbo get it over the line.' (.....)

glorygloryleedsunited.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Randolph
http://www.cafc.co.uk/playerdisplay.ink?skip=19&season=2008/2009

Hvis dette er Robbo, så ser det ut som om han ligger i solariumet mens de andre trener...ikke rart han er en smule unfit... ::)   ;D

kjelvi

« Svar #75 på: September 29, 2008, 09:58:05 »
Kommende Leeds-keeper?

Hereford United's 21-year-old keeper Darren Randolph made a big impression on Leeds United manager Gary McAllister (...) Andy Robinson (pictured) proved the match-winner for the second game running, stooping to clinch the points 18 minutes from time. (...)

Hvis dette er Robbo, så ser det ut som om han ligger i solariumet mens de andre trener...ikke rart han er en smule unfit... ::)   ;D
Godt observert! Bildet er nok av Darren R.

Ferre

« Svar #76 på: September 29, 2008, 16:33:52 »
Et lite troverdig rykte fra WACCOE:

"Dont be suprised if Matt Derbyshire from Blackburn turns up on a short term loan......."
« Siste redigering: September 29, 2008, 16:37:03 av Ferre »

Tom S

« Svar #77 på: September 29, 2008, 22:25:09 »
Leeds United manager Gary McAllister has handed a trial to Spurs youngster Jacques Maghoma.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_4216007,00.html
COME ON LEEDS !!

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Dennis

Marching on together!

auren

« Svar #80 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 09:31:16 »
Tja...WHY NOT?

http://fotball.aftenposten.no/internasjonal/article119410.ece

Lønna er vel en grunn til 'not'?

Så er dette en tråd for rykter. Er det du som skaper ryktene Promo?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #81 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 15:09:48 »
Tja...WHY NOT?

auren

Jepp, og jeg er bedre enn Tribal-soccer eller  hva de kaller seg!

For å være ærlig, så tror jeg nok den eneste fra O'Learys Likely Lads som vender nesen hjemover KAN VÆRE Alan Smith! Tror snart de fleste har glemt dette JUdas2 stempelet!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Dennis

« Svar #82 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 17:43:10 »
Tja...WHY NOT?

auren

For å være ærlig, så tror jeg nok den eneste fra O'Learys Likely Lads som vender nesen hjemover KAN VÆRE Alan Smith! Tror snart de fleste har glemt dette JUdas2 stempelet!

O'Learys Likely Lads? Misforstod jeg bare språket ditt, promo eller refererer du til linken nå? For under den finner jeg bare informasjon om at Freddie Ljungberg jogger rundt mutters alene i Londons parker.
Marching on together!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #83 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 18:38:20 »
Tja...WHY NOT?

auren

O'Learys Likely Lads? Misforstod jeg bare språket ditt, promo eller refererer du til linken nå? For under den finner jeg bare informasjon om at Freddie Ljungberg jogger rundt mutters alene i Londons parker.

På to sider på dette emnet, så har jeg klart å tabbe meg ut to ganger.... Nå får jeg vente med godt nytt til jeg har oversikten over mine egne innlegg. Kansje det er alderen....?

Jeg trodde jeg hadde lagt ut en story om Smith her, men det var vel en annen tråd..  :-[

Ljungberg var god han. Kanskje han holder tredjedivisjonsstandard. I så fall burde han fått en sjanse. Vi trenger kvalitet, mer kvalitet!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #84 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 19:17:59 »

Tanken er tenkt her i gården også...

Har liksom ikke troen på at James (for god) eller Aaron (trives vel fór godt i Londons uteliv) kommer tilbake, mens Alan kanskje allerede nå ikke styrker første-elleveren betraktelig...

Danny (Rose) & co kan vel knapt kalles Leeds-gutter...

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

sportcarl1

« Svar #85 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 20:07:39 »

Tanken er tenkt her i gården også...

Har liksom ikke troen på at James (for god) eller Aaron (trives vel fór godt i Londons uteliv) kommer tilbake, mens Alan kanskje allerede nå ikke styrker første-elleveren betraktelig...

Danny (Rose) & co kan vel knapt kalles Leeds-gutter...

Nog borde han ta en plats i Leeds utan problem, i Newcastle krigar han ju i anfallet med internationella stjärnor som Owen, Martins, Viduka och Ameobi, en skadefri Smith vill jag gärna se i leeds

samadhi

« Svar #86 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 21:05:25 »
Uten å dra i gang enda en Smith diskusjon så er jeg overbevist om at Smith/Beckford ville blitt ett fantastisk spisspar i Leauge One!
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

JanT

« Svar #87 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 21:18:42 »
Smith har ingenting å tilføre dagens Leedslag.
Jan Tore, luscos 1119

kjelvi

« Svar #88 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 21:30:39 »
Det går lenge mellom hver gang jeg ler så godt!
Tull & tøys!

Tom S

« Svar #89 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 22:11:42 »
Etter dette utsagnet kunne det vert moro å sett hva du hadde skrevet i "hva drikker du nå"-tråden....

Selvfølgelig har Alan Smith noko å tilføre dagens Leeds-lag på tredje nivå i England, men det kjem ikkje til å skje.

COME ON LEEDS !!