Skrevet av Emne: EX-Manager: Simon Grayson  (Lest 444593 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

Tom S

Sv: Manager: Simon Grayson
« Svar #210 på: Desember 28, 2008, 11:00:33 »
hvorfor blir denne mannen kalt Larry?   han heter vel simon grayson?  

Det er hans klengenamn.
COME ON LEEDS !!

Adis

« Svar #211 på: Desember 28, 2008, 11:17:15 »
hvorfor blir denne mannen kalt Larry?   han heter vel simon grayson?   

Etter den britiske komikeren Larry Grayson
After Chaos Cometh Light -  We Are Leeds!

Wannabe

« Svar #212 på: Desember 28, 2008, 14:35:44 »
For 1. gang - FOERSTE GANG - (sitter i Amsterdam og skriver denne meldingen) opplever jeg aa heie paa et lag som faar ny manager som har tidligere RESULTATER aa vise til. Derfor til eventuelle skeptikere: Gi mannen en sjanse paa grunnlag av tidligere resultater! Dette boer kunne bli brukbart, dvs. play-off, med droem om dir. opprykk, selv om det sannsynligvis blir med droemmen. Forstaar jo vi trenger noe paa spillersiden ogsaa, for aa si det mildt. Veldig trist det ikke gikk veien under Macca, men naa har vi i hvert fall noen som allerede har noen resultater aa vise til.

MOT

Dennis

« Svar #213 på: Desember 28, 2008, 14:38:38 »
For 1. gang - FOERSTE GANG - (sitter i Amsterdam og skriver denne meldingen) opplever jeg aa heie paa et lag som faar ny manager som har tidligere RESULTATER aa vise til. Derfor til eventuelle skeptikere: Gi mannen en sjanse paa grunnlag av tidligere resultater! Dette boer kunne bli brukbart, dvs. play-off, med droem om dir. opprykk, selv om det sannsynligvis blir med droemmen. Forstaar jo vi trenger noe paa spillersiden ogsaa, for aa si det mildt. Veldig trist det ikke gikk veien under Macca, men naa har vi i hvert fall noen som allerede har noen resultater aa vise til.

MOT

Kloke, positive ord, Wannabe!

Marching on together!

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #214 på: Desember 28, 2008, 14:48:09 »
Trist og trist det ikke gikk veien med Macca. Selvsagt er det det. Men det var også trist det ikke gikk veien med Venables. Da hadde vi ikke rykka ned fra premier League

Crazyleeds

« Svar #215 på: Desember 29, 2008, 09:23:54 »
Synes Sir Grayson virker mye mer på hugget til å redde skuta enn hva macca gjorde, nå har vi 4 poeng av 6 mulige på 2 kamper, håper vi får inn et par Scoop i transfervinduet, da blir vi virkelig å regne med fremover!

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #216 på: Desember 29, 2008, 10:09:30 »
Sir Grayson. ;D
Er det noe jeg ikke har fått med meg her  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ::)

Masinga

« Svar #217 på: Desember 29, 2008, 10:28:33 »
Sir Grayson. ;D
Etter seieren mot Stockport i går, valgte dronningen å adle Grayson (med god hjelp av Gordon Brown).
Masinga, medl.nr. 1250

Volda69

« Svar #218 på: Desember 29, 2008, 13:39:56 »
Sir Grayson. ;D
Etter seieren mot Stockport i går, valgte dronningen å adle Grayson (med god hjelp av Gordon Brown).
;D ;D

Etter å ha sett intervjua med Grayson på LUTV, så må eg seie at eg verkeleg har sansen for fyren. Det verkar som om han uttaler seg med meir fotballfagleg tyngde enn Macca. For all del, eg har veldig sans for Macca som person, men i bunn og grunn så er det kor bra ein manager klarer å formidle sine fotballkunnskaper, dersom han har dei, som tel. Grayson verkar konkret og han utstråler ein som veit kva han snakkar om. Eg er fullt klar over at eg neppe hadde følt det same dersom Leeds ikkje hadde tatt fire av seks poeng.

At han har klart oppgåva med å motivere spelarane taler vel resultata klart om. Særleg det at laget reiser seg etter å ha ligge under lover godt for forsetjinga. For å ta skikkeleg av, så har eg trua på full pott i januar.  ;D MOT with Grayson!
MOT

Per-Stian

« Svar #219 på: Desember 29, 2008, 14:51:21 »
Grayson har gjort mine pessimistiske spådommar til skamme så langt og eg likar godt det eg høyrer på intervjua hans etter kampane. Men det er mange managerar som opplever å kome til ein klubb og få eit umiddelbart lyft slik som "Houdini" i Spurs. Så spørs det om det held fram. Eg vil verken genierklære eller harselere med Grayson før sesongen er omme. Enn så lenge har han min fulle stønad :)

kjelvi

« Svar #220 på: Januar 12, 2009, 12:11:04 »
Blackpool vow on Grayson compensation bid

Blackpool have stepped up the heat in their battle to claim adequate compensation following Simon Grayson's managerial switch to Leeds United.
The Tangerines are determined to press ahead with legal action against the Whites and get the money they believe they are owed - with chairman Karl Oyston having reiterated his resolve.
He said: "It is in the hands of the Football League and the club's solicitors."
"I can't say too much at this stage, but we will vigorously pursue our case against all parties."
The Football League have confirmed it has received a complaint from Blackpool.
A spokesman said: "We've received a complaint against Leeds United.
"Under the rules, the complaint has been passed to a football disciplinary commission who will hear the grievance at a date to be agreed."

YEP

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #221 på: Januar 12, 2009, 12:52:28 »
Blackpool vow on Grayson compensation bid

Blackpool have stepped up the heat in their battle to claim adequate compensation following Simon Grayson's managerial switch to Leeds United.
The Tangerines are determined to press ahead with legal action against the Whites and get the money they believe they are owed - with chairman Karl Oyston having reiterated his resolve.
He said: "It is in the hands of the Football League and the club's solicitors."
"I can't say too much at this stage, but we will vigorously pursue our case against all parties."
The Football League have confirmed it has received a complaint from Blackpool.
A spokesman said: "We've received a complaint against Leeds United.
"Under the rules, the complaint has been passed to a football disciplinary commission who will hear the grievance at a date to be agreed."

YEP

...here we go again!!!! :-[
Yeboahs vitne

kjelvi

« Svar #222 på: Januar 14, 2009, 10:43:13 »
Simon Grayson exclusive interview

The life expectancy of a Leeds United manager in the 21st century is not a statistic for Simon Grayson to dwell on.
Three weeks into his employment at Elland Road, Grayson is too flushed with optimism to allow needless negativity to seep into his first extensive interview, but his understanding of the position he holds would be incomplete without an acknowledgement of the men who bowed out before him.
Grayson resigned from Blackpool last month to become the new manager of Leeds, ending a tenure in Lancashire which spanned three years and one month. On arriving in Yorkshire, the county of his birth, it was a sobering thought to realise that no coach since David O'Leary has survived for as long at Elland Road as Grayson remained in his post at Blackpool.
The absence of longevity would have been a mystery to the late Don Revie, United's longest-serving boss. It was certainly a surprise to Gary McAllister. Heralded as the level-headed visionary required to open the gates to the Championship and beyond, McAllister was dismissed by Leeds last month, 11 months and 50 games after his appointment.
McAllister's role at Elland Road was his first in management for four years, a break enforced by personal reasons rather than professional. In leaving Blackpool and the Championship, Grayson vacated a desk that was secure and stable to accept a tantilising job which he knew was responsible for swamping many an aspiring manager.
Is the fate of McAllister a worry for his 39-year-old replacement?
"My glass is always half full," said Grayson instinctively. "I like to think positively and to think of myself as a positive person. And anyway, you're fully aware of what you're stepping into here, as a player or a manager.
"Pressure comes with the territory and when you take this job on, you accept straight away what's at stake for this club. You also accept that your job is linked to those stakes."

For the full interview, logon to: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk later today

kjelvi

« Svar #223 på: Januar 14, 2009, 15:00:50 »
Simon Grayson exclusive interview
For the full interview, logon to: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk later today

Her er hele intervjuet med 'Larry':

Leeds United: Simon Grayson exclusive interview

The life expectancy of a Leeds United manager in the 21st century is not a statistic for Simon Grayson to dwell on.
Three weeks into his employment at Elland Road, Grayson is too flushed with optimism to allow needless negativity to seep into his first extensive interview, but his understanding of the position he holds would be incomplete without an acknowledgement of the men who bowed out before him.
Grayson resigned from Blackpool last month to become the new manager of Leeds, ending a tenure in Lancashire which spanned three years and one month. On arriving in Yorkshire, the county of his birth, it was a sobering thought to realise that no coach since David O'Leary has survived for as long at Elland Road as Grayson remained in his post at Blackpool.
The absence of longevity would have been a mystery to the late Don Revie, United's longest-serving boss. It was certainly a surprise to Gary McAllister. Heralded as the level-headed visionary required to open the gates to the Championship and beyond, McAllister was dismissed by Leeds last month, 11 months and 50 games after his appointment.
McAllister's role at Elland Road was his first in management for four years, a break enforced by personal reasons rather than professional. In leaving Blackpool and the Championship, Grayson vacated a desk that was secure and stable to accept a tantilising job which he knew was responsible for swamping many an aspiring manager.
Is the fate of McAllister a worry for his 39-year-old replacement?
"My glass is always half full," said Grayson instinctively. "I like to think positively and to think of myself as a positive person. And anyway, you're fully aware of what you're stepping into here, as a player or a manager.
"Pressure comes with the territory and when you take this job on, you accept straight away what's at stake for this club. You also accept that your job is linked to those stakes.
"If you meet the expectation then you're in control of your position. If you don't then you've obviously got a problem. But there aren't many jobs in football where failure is tolerated. People pay their money, they expect certain things and you have to deliver.
"Staying at Blackpool wouldn't have been a case of me staying in the comfort zone. I had a good relationship with the club, but it was never an easy job because we were relegation favourites for the past two years. You're always under pressure and if you don't perform or get results then there's a risk you could lose your job. That's the case in every league and you expect it and live with it.
"What I couldn't turn down was the chance to test myself. I had the option of staying at Blackpool and working under slightly less pressure, but as a player I always liked an opportunity to see how I'd cope at the highest level possible. It would be a bit strange if I went into management and started acting any differently.
"The attraction for me is that I want to be the one who makes this club successful again; the one who gets us playing at a level which properly suits the club. Managers have come and gone and not been able to do that. I think I can, and time will tell, but I trust myself to make a success of the job."
Grayson is the fourth permanent manager employed during Ken Bates' time as United's chairman, a reign which enters its fifth year later this month.
McAllister and Kevin Blackwell were sacked within six months of losing play-off finals and although Dennis Wise chose to leave Elland Road last year, his disenchanted demeanour in the weeks before his resignation suggested he had taken Leeds as far as was able.
The considerable advantage that Grayson has over all three of those predecessors is the prior experience of winning promotion from the division in which Leeds are asking him to work.
It is less than two years since Blackpool beat Yeovil Town in the League One play-off final and, under Grayson's guidance, climbed into the Championship for the first time in almost three decades.
The defining moment of their season was the conclusive sequence of 10 victories which established a club record and swept Blackpool out of League One, but Grayson also remembers the solitary win his squad achieved from their first 11 matches and the criticism that form earned him.
As a newly-appointed, fledgling manager who had retired as a player at the end of the previous season, Grayson was an easy target for sceptical supporters, regardless of the fact that he had kept Blackpool clear of relegation as caretaker boss during the 2005-06 campaign.
The recovery made after their directionless start, culminating in the play-off final, taught him that a position like that held by Leeds on his arrival last month – ninth in League One and treading water – is far from hopeless.
"The key for Blackpool was that we hit that run of wins at the business end of the season, at the right time for a team chasing promotion," he said. "We were the form team in the league and that told in the play-off final.
"There were games within that run of 10 wins when we deserved to get beaten and where privately I wasn't thrilled with our performances. To me, the results were down to belief and momentum and the fact that we'd played ourselves into a position where things were going for us.
"Yes, we got lucky on a couple of occasions but we deserved that because of the run we were on. That's what people mean when they talk about earning your own luck.
"This Leeds team are outside the play-off positions and I'm not saying that we're going to win 10 on the trot like Blackpool did, but it's always a possibility.
"That's why I'm not prepared to concede that automatic promotion has got away from us. A winning habit is difficult to get into, just like a losing habit is difficult to get out of, but sometimes there's no stopping a team who do that.
"The chairman's looking for the same as I am this season – to get into the top six at least and make sure we're involved in the play-offs. I still think that getting into the top two is a viable possibility, but I carry the same aims that he does.
"He's been very supportive of me and he's given me every encouragement to be a success, helping me to get players in, players out and offering bits of advice from his own experience. He's seen a lot of football in his time and he works hard for this club."
Grayson's experience of League One was one of the fundamental reasons why Bates sought his appointment and burdened himself with the complicated process of freeing the coach from his contract at Bloomfield Road.
Other alternatives, notably Adrian Boothroyd and Gus Poyet, had the simplicity of being unattached.
Blackpool rejected United's proposal for compensation for Grayson and lodged a complaint with the Football League after the 39-year-old submitted his resignation and took up the offer of employment at Elland Road.
Karl Oyston, Blackpool's chairman, alleged that United had broken Football League rules by appointing Grayson, and the complaint has been passed by the League to a Football Disciplinary Commission who will rule on the matter unless a belated deal is reached between the clubs.
Blackpool also threatened to take legal action against Grayson for breach of contract. United's manager maintains that he first became aware of interest from Leeds when their approach was announced on Blackpool's website and confirmed to him in a meeting with Oyston. His immediate response was to state that he wished to speak to the Elland Road club and take the highly unusual step of dropping divisions to accept his new job.
"I told Karl (Oyston) straight away that I wanted to come," said Grayson. "I think he knew that I'd give him that answer and so did everyone at Blackpool. From there it was down to the two clubs to sort things out, but there was no way I was going to let this opportunity pass me by.
"The majority of people in Blackpool have been wishing me good luck. I've had a lot of letters and emails from people saying they understood why I left. I do wish it had been sorted in the manner I would have wanted after six good years there and that I'd walked away without any of this legal stuff going on above me, but these things happen in football. Managers move on and I felt I'd done my job there. This was the next step in my career.
"As far as dropping a division goes, when your first game in charge is against Leicester City in front of 33,000 people at Elland Road on Boxing Day, that tells you everything you need to know about why I did it. The attraction for me is the thought of what could happen here in the future.
"The expectancy level at Leeds is higher than it is at a dozen clubs in the Championship and certainly every club in this division, and a really positive thing for me was the fact so many people – especially people within the game – told me that I was making the right decision by coming here.
"I've worked hard to get to a club like this and it's reassuring to hear other people say that I deserved the opportunity. It was a bit of a surprise that Leeds came calling but I hoped they would.
"Everybody was looking at higher-profile people, guys with names that were perhaps more familiar than mine, but the chairman said all along that I was his number one target.
"I suppose that's why he stuck by me with regards to Blackpool when he could quite easily have taken a different option and gone down the line of appointing somebody who was out of work and wouldn't cost any compensation. He showed a lot of desire to get me here and it's a natural reaction to want to pay him back with results.
"I don't want to be making wild statements about what I'm going to achieve as manager and it would be foolish to say that within three years we'll be back in the Premiership or that within five we'll be back in the Champions League. They're just words and it's a bit too easy to talk the talk.
"As much as we all want to be back in the Premier League and the Champions League, the only thing that matters at this moment is getting out of League One.
"You look at Manchester City now and see that they're the richest club in the world, whereas five or six years ago they were in League One and that's how quickly your fortunes can change. But you can only think like that and reflect on it when you've reached the stage they're at. For us, the priority is to take the first step."
Grayson's is a considered view for someone whose appointment was completed at whirlwind speed at the busiest stage of the football season.
The timing of his induction at Leeds, on December 23, left his wife without a full complement of Christmas presents, and he has not yet had the chance to clear his desk at Bloomfield Road. That particular job is likely to wait until Blackpool and Leeds have resolved their differences over Grayson's availability.
"You wouldn't want too many Christmas' like this one," he joked. "I've not even been back to Blackpool to get any of my stuff. I'm sure half of my training kit has been pinched already.
"I'll do that at some point and also, in all seriousness, to see a few people and say goodbye properly. Once everything's been settled then I'll be able to go back and collect my belongings. That's if they're still there and nobody's sold them on Ebay."

YEP

sveifors

« Svar #224 på: Januar 28, 2009, 13:46:34 »

Fantastisk start på vår nye manager og jeg må si jeg er imponert.

SG viser engasjement. Bare det å se på mannen når vi scorer er bare helt topp. Det viser en glede og dette må da smitte over på spillere. :D

Dessuten viser han evne til å taktikk, endre opplegg under kampen og er svært dyktig når det gjelder innbytte.

Klarer vi opprykk iår vil Simon Grayson sin erfaring fra opprykket med Blackpool være GULL verd. Håper denne positive trenden fortsetter og nå er det moro å være Leedsgutt. ;D
Sveifors

Always look on the LEEDS side of life

lojosang

« Svar #225 på: Januar 28, 2009, 14:30:50 »
Så neste gang vi taper to kamper på rad begynner det å hagle inn med innlegg som vil sparke ham.  ;D
- Leif Olav

sveifors

« Svar #226 på: Januar 28, 2009, 15:43:11 »
Så neste gang vi taper to kamper på rad begynner det å hagle inn med innlegg som vil sparke ham.  ;D

Til orientering så er driver ikke jeg med det....., ikke før , ikke har jeg tenkt å begynne med det.

Med unntak av Terry Venables og dess like
Sveifors

lojosang

« Svar #227 på: Januar 28, 2009, 15:47:05 »

Til orientering så er driver ikke jeg med det....., ikke før , ikke har jeg tenkt å begynne med det.

Nei, det var ikke ment som kritikk av deg, men som en kommentar om humørsvingningene til forumet som helhet.
- Leif Olav

Promotion 2010

« Svar #228 på: Januar 28, 2009, 16:12:22 »

Nei, det var ikke ment som kritikk av deg, men som en kommentar om humørsvingningene til forumet som helhet.

Nei-nei, nå er vi rolige alle sammen. Dessuten så er neste gang vi taper to kamper på rad om halvannet år i PL da vi taper de to første borte mot Scum og Arsenal. Grunnen til at disse to er borte er at det nettopp har blitt lagt nytt gress på Elland Road etter ombyggingen med nytt hotell.  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

kjelvi

« Svar #229 på: Februar 06, 2009, 10:16:28 »
Grayson hearing: Pool still wait for date

THE Seasiders are still waiting for the hearing which will decide if Leeds United acted illegally in hiring Simon Grayson.
The matter is with the Football League and a spokesman said: "There is still no date set.
"We are waiting for all parties involved to agree a date when the hearing can be held."
Pool chairman Karl Oyston hasn't changed his opinion and believes Leeds are guilty of two charges in what he believes was their illegal appointment of Grayson.
Oyston claims the Seasiders are entitled to substantial compensation, and that is what will be decided at the hearing.
Grayson resigned his position at Bloomfield Road to take over at Leeds on December 23.
Oyston said: "I wouldn't say those two days were a completely new experience because we had a bit of the same thing with Steve McMahon.
"He was linked with Oldham, resigned and then un-resigned, so I've been there before in many ways.
"I think it was always on the cards – being as highly regarded and as successful as Simon was – that he would be taken by a bigger club.
"It's just a shame that it was a bigger club who are a division below and currently floundering and with obvious problems.
"But of course the historic links between Simon and Leeds was probably the reason he found it impossible to resist.
"However, the way it happened was wrong and we were left with no alternative but to take the action we did."
Pool are taking action against both Leeds and Grayson and are hoping to win a six-figure settlement.

blackpoolgazette.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #230 på: Februar 10, 2009, 14:01:54 »
« Siste redigering: Februar 10, 2009, 18:34:57 av kjelvi »

Mats-

• Gjest
« Svar #231 på: Februar 10, 2009, 17:46:35 »
I love this guy

sveifors

« Svar #232 på: Februar 10, 2009, 21:41:23 »
Digger at det er så mye engasjement utenpå fyren, under kamp, scoring osv. Det smitter tydeligvis over på spillerne.

Deilig at det er blitt vondt å angripe mot oss. Harde taklinger, kontant uten noe dilldall. Det viser frustrasjonen som Millwall spissene viser på endel etterslenger når de mistet ballen. Klart Becks var usportslig, men etterslengen til Fusini på A Robinson, var ikke et forsøk på å nå ballen.Albue og fot rett ihode og kroppen er ikke taklinger. Dommeren la listen høyt og det var bra.
Sveifors

Promotion 2010

« Svar #233 på: April 09, 2009, 11:30:34 »
Leeds United: Tribunal to hear Grayson case

Published Date: 09 April 2009
By Phil Hay
Leeds United were today defending themselves against allegations that the club broke Football League rules by appointing Simon Grayson as their manager.
A three-man arbitration panel began hearing evidence in Manchester this morning about the sequence of events which took Grayson from the manager's position at Blackpool to his current role at Elland Road.

Leeds named Grayson as their new boss on December 23 after he resigned from his post at Bloomfield Road, but Blackpool, who turned down United's requests to speak to the 39-year-old and also rejected an initial offer of compensation, lodged an immediate complaint with the Football League.

The Championship club accused United of breaching the League's regulations over contracted staff – Grayson's deal at Blackpool was due to run for another 18 months – but Leeds deny the allegations and were stating their defence at today's hearing.

Blackpool are believed to be seeking in the region of £200,000 in compensation for Grayson, their former player who won promotion from League One as the club's manager in 2007.

Leeds put the final touches to their case yesterday and were set to deny that they approached Grayson illegally or breached the Football League rules by employing him at Elland Road.

United have always maintained that their requests to hold talks with Grayson were submitted officially, and the club also claim that his resignation left him free to accept their offer of a contract.

The hearing in Manchester was due to conclude this afternoon, though neither Blackpool nor Leeds have commented on when a verdict will be announced.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #234 på: April 09, 2009, 13:21:25 »
Dette lukter det råttent av. 200 000 i bøter og masse minus poeng er vel det vi ender opp med.
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Dennis

« Svar #235 på: April 09, 2009, 16:36:17 »
Det er fortsatt relativt early days, men tendensene er positive!

Simon Graysons første tjue kamper: 12-4-4

Det gir en seiersmargin på 60%, 40 av 60 oppnådde poeng eller 66%. Hadde dette vært over en hel sesong - arrester meg om min hanglende mattekunnskap feiler meg - hadde vi oppnådd rundt regnet 91 poeng.

(40p på tjue kamper + 40p på tjue kamper til = 80p på 40 kamper + 6 kamper med 66% oppnådde poeng = 11,8 av 18 poeng. 40+40+11 = 91 poeng - eller 66% av 138p (3*46) = 91p.)

:)

Skal man se det på den ekstra positive siden, kan man også regne med at den første perioden bar preg av den meget dårlige formen Leeds-laget hadde da Grayson tok over. Kanskje ikke helt relativt, men ofte er det heller slik at formen er meget god en viss periode etter at en ny manager har tatt over, for så å dabbe av. Dette har absolutt ikke vært tilfelle under Grayson, så langt. Måtte formen fortsette!!

Graysons siste 10 kamper: 7-3-0

Det gir en seiersmargin på 70%, 24 av 30 oppnådde poeng eller 80%. Hadde dette vært over en hel sesong - igjen, finn frem 'backspace-knappen' - hadde vi oppnådd 110 poeng!

(24p på ti kamper + 72p på tretti kamper til = 96p på 40 kamper + 6 kamper med 80% oppnådde poeng = 14,4 av 18 poeng. 96+14,4= 110 poeng - eller 80% av 138p = 110p)

Grayson virker utvilsomt som en god ansettelse, foreløpig! Nå skal det sies det at form og tabellposisjon etc ikke skal vektlegges for mye i play off og cupspill generelt. Her vil dagsform, tenningsnivå, nerver etc spille inn, men på den biten virker også det nye managementet med Grayson, Snodin og Miller dyktige. Lagmoralen virker sterk for tiden!

Den virkelige manndomsprøven for det nye trenerteamet kommer i play off (skal ikke ta for gitt at vi kval'er oss til den, men formen tilsier det!) og også til høsten. Hva laget vil prestere neste sesong, nesten uavhengig av play off-utfallet, kan være en god indikator for om Bates endelig har ansatt riktig manager. Vi så det sist med Garymac. Det startet noe lignende da - ikke umiddelbar knallfom - men god poengfangst etterhvert. Vi begynte også denne sesongen godt, tross finaletapet, men krasjlandet så til de grader før jul. Jeg håper selvsagt utfallet av en eventuell Wembley-finale (om vi kval'er oss til play off og deretter vinner semien, fingers crossed) blir positiv denne gangen.

Up the league we go!

Ps. Så vidt jeg kan se, hadde Macca en målforskjell på 35-29 eller +6 før han fikk sparken etter MK Dons-tapet i desember. Simon Grayson har 34-18 eller +16 så langt. Hva ser vi reint utifra målforskjellen? Forsvaret er blitt tettere, mens antall mål fremover har vedvart. Kun 6 mål sluppet inn på hjemmebane, vitner om at Elland Road er i ferd med å bli "fortet" vi trenger.

Viktigere er antall poeng klubben har tapt (eller unngått å tape) etter å ha tatt ledelsen.

Under Macca tapte vi : 14p ??
Under Grayson har vi tapt : 4 p. (Bristol Rovers og Leyton Orient uavgjorte, begge borte)
« Siste redigering: April 09, 2009, 19:12:09 av Mr Kaizer »
Marching on together!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #236 på: April 09, 2009, 19:51:41 »
Meget interessant, Mr Kaizer!  ;D

Utfallet av tvisten ble også avklart idag, dog uten at noe er offentliggjort!

Tribunal ends feud over Grayson
5:39pm Thursday 9th April 2009

Leeds United and Blackpool have settled their differences over manager Simon Grayson’s move from Bloomfield Road to Elland Road in December.

The clubs attended a Football League tribunal in Manchester today and it is believed Blackpool were seeking £200,000 compensation for losing Grayson.

When Leeds were refused permission by the Seasiders to approach Grayson, he resigned and was appointed at Elland Road just before Christmas.

Both clubs agreed not to divulge details of the tribunal’s findings and issued statements expressing del-ight that the matter had been resolved.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

JanPSyse

« Svar #237 på: April 09, 2009, 19:56:50 »
Ingen minuspoeng denne gangen?

Ikke verst... ::)
"It's a tremendous honour, I think I'll go have a banana..." -Gordon Strachan-

Tom S

« Svar #238 på: April 09, 2009, 20:12:04 »

Utfallet av tvisten ble også avklart idag, dog uten at noe er offentliggjort!

Tribunal ends feud over Grayson
5:39pm Thursday 9th April 2009

Leeds United and Blackpool have settled their differences over manager Simon Grayson’s move from Bloomfield Road to Elland Road in December.

The clubs attended a Football League tribunal in Manchester today and it is believed Blackpool were seeking £200,000 compensation for losing Grayson.

When Leeds were refused permission by the Seasiders to approach Grayson, he resigned and was appointed at Elland Road just before Christmas.

Both clubs agreed not to divulge details of the tribunal’s findings and issued statements expressing del-ight that the matter had been resolved.

...og begge klubber er fornøgd med utfallet...
 ::)
COME ON LEEDS !!

Dennis

« Svar #239 på: April 09, 2009, 20:12:04 »

:D

Syns som regel slik matte er trøttende selv, men den ljuger jo sjelden da!  ;) 8)
Marching on together!