Skrevet av Emne: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part 9  (Lest 37650 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

pedro

Sv: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part 9
« Svar #120 på: Februar 12, 2009, 15:12:26 »
« Siste redigering: Februar 12, 2009, 15:28:05 av pedro »
Leedsomaniac

auren

« Svar #121 på: Februar 12, 2009, 15:13:31 »
hei bmoen!

Bare til info: Det er mulig å slett egne innlegg, in case you didn't know.  :)

Til høyre på innlegget ditt vil du finne et rødt kryss samt teksten "Slett".

Jeg foreslår at dette er en oppskrift du bør følge på alle dine tidligere innlegg ;)

auren

Var den til meg?  ;D ( I doubt it!  ::) )

Neida... den var til bmoen. Er du gal???  :D

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

kjelvi

« Svar #122 på: Februar 12, 2009, 19:09:22 »
Paul Hart will be in charge of Portsmouth until the end of the season as Eriksson distanced himself from the job. (Daily Star)

* Newcastle may turn to former England manager Terry Venables as an interim replacement for Kinnear. (Daily Mail)
* Newcastle may be forced to turn to Terry Venables before the end of the season as Joe Kinnear awaits a heart by-pass in a Midlands hospital tomorrow. (Mail)

kjelvi

« Svar #123 på: Februar 14, 2009, 09:45:05 »
Former Tottenham assistant manager Gus Poyet could be asked to perform a short-term firefighting role as Newcastle United manager. (Guardian)

kjelvi

« Svar #124 på: Februar 14, 2009, 10:14:13 »
Paul Hart will be in charge of Portsmouth until the end of the season as Eriksson distanced himself from the job. (Daily Star)

Hart pumps for Pompey

PAUL HART wants to keep Portsmouth in the Premier League to repay them for saving him from the scrapheap.
Hart was ready to turn his back on the game after being sacked as boss of non-league Rushden & Diamonds in 2006 before being offered the job of academy chief at Fratton Park.
Hart, in caretaker charge for Pompey’s crucial home clash with Manchester City today, said: “I owe it to Portsmouth to help them stay up — it is my duty.
“After I left Rushden I sent my cv to every club in the country and Portsmouth were the ones who gave me a chance to get back in and coach the youngsters, which is what I am best at.
“My last game in first-team management was against Northwich Victoria so enough said about that the better.
“I have very little experience at Premier League level but the last four days since I was offered the job have been fantastic.
“I do not know how long I will be here but it has already been longer than my last caretaker job, which was an hour-and-a- half at Leeds.
“That must be one of the shortest managerial careers on record but in that time I was tingling with excitement — as I have been this week.”
Hart is bidding to end a run of nine matches without a league win, which cost Tony Adams his job.
Hart, who will be assisted by Brian Kidd, said: “Results have not been good but the players have been fantastic with me this week.”

The Sun

kjelvi

« Svar #125 på: Februar 15, 2009, 11:14:18 »
Manchester United and Liverpool want Middlesbrough winger Adam Johnson.  (Mirror)

kjelvi

« Svar #126 på: Februar 15, 2009, 11:16:19 »
HOTLINE - TIP-OFF LEADS COYLE TO KEEPER
Burnley boss Owen Coyle is taking young Leeds United keeper Jon Lund on trial after a tip-off from his keeper coach Phil Hughes.
Lund was number two at Elland Road but is going to be freed and Coyle will decide whether to offer him a contract shortly. Coyle, pictured, has let Hungarian Gabor Kiraly join Bayer Leverkusen on loan and he is unlikely to return, so he is in the market for cover.

The People

kjelvi

« Svar #127 på: Februar 15, 2009, 15:26:20 »
Lister er morsomme saker. Jeg er nok ikke den eneste (ref. High Fidelity....)

Daily Mirror har også liste-dilla - og har nettopp fullført sin liste over 'Sportsmail's top 50 black England internationals': http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1143942/THE-LIST-10-1-Sportsmails-50-black-England-internationals.html

Noen Leeds-fjest er det også her:

4. Rio Ferdinand

16. David Rocastle

30. Carlton Palmer

37. Aaron Lennon (Caps: 9; Goals: 0)

36. Ugo Ehiogu (Caps: 4; Goals: 1)

46. Brian Deane (Leeds, Sheffield United, Benfica)

49. Michael Ricketts (Bolton, Middlesbrough, Walsall)

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #128 på: Februar 16, 2009, 12:49:50 »

Daily Mirror har også liste-dilla - og har nettopp fullført sin liste over 'Sportsmail's top 50 black England internationals': http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1143942/THE-LIST-10-1-Sportsmails-50-black-England-internationals.html

Noen Leeds-fjest er det også her:

4. Rio Ferdinand

16. David Rocastle

30. Carlton Palmer

37. Aaron Lennon (Caps: 9; Goals: 0)

36. Ugo Ehiogu (Caps: 4; Goals: 1)

46. Brian Deane (Leeds, Sheffield United, Benfica)

49. Michael Ricketts (Bolton, Middlesbrough, Walsall)

Lister er morsomt!!!! Men, hva slags drakt er Brian Deane avbildet i?
Yeboahs vitne

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #129 på: Februar 16, 2009, 14:19:14 »

Lister er morsomt!!!! Men, hva slags drakt er Brian Deane avbildet i?

Leicester City

kjelvi

« Svar #130 på: Februar 16, 2009, 20:55:11 »
Newcastle strikers set for return 
Newcastle look set to welcome back three international strikers for their match against Everton on Sunday.
Mark Viduka, Obafemi Martins and Alan Smith have missed most of the season through injuries, but the trio have been given the all-clear to return.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7892523.stm

kjelvi

« Svar #131 på: Februar 18, 2009, 00:09:54 »
* Newcastle's injury-plagued striker Mark Viduka looks certain to move to Melbourne Knights at the end of the season. (Daily Mail)
* Injury-plagued Newcastle striker Mark Viduka has three months to earn himself a new deal at St James's Park. (Star)
* Newcastle will axe Mark Viduka in the summer as they bid to slash their wage bill. (Mirror)
* VIDUKA CONCEDES EXIT FEAR: http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/17/manual_095617.html

Portsmouth's executive chairman Peter Storrie reckons Paul Hart and Brian Kidd will keep the club out of trouble while they look for a new boss. (The Sun)

kjelvi

« Svar #132 på: Februar 19, 2009, 10:16:50 »
Micky Adams is on the verge of quitting as Brighton boss only nine months into his second spell at the club. (Star)

VIDUKA CONCEDES EXIT FEAR
Mark Viduka admits his time at Newcastle United could be drawing to a close as he reaches the end of his contract.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/17/manual_095617.html

HART COULD STAY ON AT POMPEY
Portsmouth caretaker manager Paul Hart could stay in charge of first-team affairs at Fratton Park until the summer.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/19/manual_083106.html

kjelvi

« Svar #133 på: Februar 20, 2009, 10:26:59 »
* Portsmouth owner Alexandre Gaydamak has given the new management team of Paul Hart and Brian Kidd his seal of approval. (Star)
* Alexandre Gaydamak is ready to leave Paul Hart and Brian Kidd in charge of Portsmouth until the end of the season. (Express)
* HART STILL IN CARETAKER CHARGE: http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/19/SOCCER_Portsmouth_Nightlead.html

Hart could stop at Pompey
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2255836.ece
« Siste redigering: Februar 20, 2009, 12:30:28 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #134 på: Februar 21, 2009, 11:16:43 »
Gavin Rothery er på utlån/prøvespill fra Harrogate og til Carlisle. Rothery ble veiet og funnet for lett i York, men har nå imponert Greg Abbott i Carlisle.....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_conf/7845137.stm

Rothery offered deal by Carlisle
League One outfit Carlisle have offered a one-month contract to midfielder Gavin Rothery after impressing in a trial spell.
The 21-year-old has been with the Cumbrians since the beginning of January and has impressed enough to be handed the short deal.
Manager Greg Abbott said: "We're going to offer Gavin a month.
"We've seen enough to be optimistic about him and this will give him a period of time where he can show us what he can do."
http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10361~1538468,00.html

Rothery: I want the chance to settle down somewhere

HAVE boots, will travel. It has become the defining theme of Gavin Rothery’s career since he was released from Leeds United a year ago – and one he will happily dispatch for good as he sets about establishing himself at Carlisle United.

Back with Abbott: Carlisle United's Gavin Rothery in action for United Reserves against
Manchester City Reserves on Monday

Brunton Park is the latest of umpteen staging posts for the 21-year-old attacking midfielder since his dream of becoming a Leeds hero was ended last April, after 12 years with his beloved Yorkshire giants.
Cheltenham, Oldham, Rochdale, Carlisle, Chesterfield, Rotherham, York, Harrogate Town and now Carlisle again – Rothery has pitched up at all of these places in the last 10 months, each time trying to reignite a career which once looked destined for the stars.
He was one of the most talked about players to emerge from Leeds’ academy, earning England Under-19 honours and brushing the fringes of the first-team until injuries killed his hopes of an Elland Road future.
Now, on a short-term contract with Carlisle under his former Leeds youth boss Greg Abbott, he intends to prove on training ground and in reserve matches that he is worth a longer deal – and finally some professional stability.
“What I really want is to settle down somewhere,” Rothery says. “Hopefully that will be here at Carlisle. It’s a good set-up, all the lads are sound and I’m really liking it here.”
It is the familiar presence of Abbott in the manager’s office that encourages Rothery to believe Brunton Park might just be the permanent destination he craves.
“He used to be my youth team manager at Leeds, with the Under 18s,”he says. “He was quality to play for. I like to think he knows what my strengths and weaknesses are.
“When I was at that age, I was flying, doing really well. I played for England Under-19s and I was looking to kick on and try and get in the first team at Leeds.
“I got on the bench once, but I never really got a chance once I got back from injury. I was injured for more or less a full season a couple of years ago. It was a problem with my ankle ligaments, I just kept doing it and doing it, and ended up having an operation on it.
“I was out for quite a while and it never really happened for me once I came back.
“I started at Leeds when I was just eight. I came through the academy and had four years there full-time. So it wasn’t nice to leave after such a long time, but I could kind of see it coming.
“I wasn’t really going anywhere, there was a change of manager as well and Dennis Wise didn’t really know anything about me. The chance didn’t seem to come for me so when I was released by Gary McAllister later on in the season it didn’t come as a massive surprise.
“That’s football. You have to move on. The injuries were a real setback but you’ve got to get on with it. I’m more or less finding my feet again now.”
Rothery played the fourth reserve game of his United stint on Monday night, when the Blues’ second string was soundly beaten 4-1 by Manchester City’s emerging young stars.
The 21-year-old claimed two goals in his previous three outings, and has three more weeks to convince Abbott he can make a lasting impact on his developing squad.
“It’s an ever-extending trial, really,” he says. “I’ve just got to perform straight away, and try and impress.
“My best position is in the hole, in front of two midfielders, or coming in as a wide man.
“The gaffer has said I’ve done alright, and it’s up to me to try and keep proving myself in training and matches.
“There is a strong squad and quite a big squad here, to be fair. I’ve got to prove I can step into the first team.
“At my age now, I need to be ready for that. I’m not a young lad any more. I’ll give it my best shot and try to take my chance.
“Hopefully that will mean I can get settled down and get a bit of length on my contract.”

timesandstar.co.uk

Promotion 2010

« Svar #135 på: Februar 21, 2009, 14:14:14 »
Kjelvi; Husker du at denne spilleren har vært i Leeds?

Garra Dembele (born 21.02.1986)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #136 på: Februar 21, 2009, 14:48:55 »

Mulig han var på prøvespill i 2006! Nå spiller han i Hellas, men det vet du vel :D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #137 på: Februar 21, 2009, 18:19:16 »

Mulig han var på prøvespill i 2006! Nå spiller han i Hellas, men det vet du vel :D

Full kontroll      :D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

kjelvi

« Svar #138 på: Februar 22, 2009, 10:09:23 »
Full kontroll      :D

Voldteksmannen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garra_Demb%C3%A9l%C3%A9

kjelvi

« Svar #139 på: Februar 22, 2009, 10:28:13 »

ADAMS LEAVES BRIGHTON
League One strugglers Brighton have confirmed manager Micky Adams has left the club by mutual consent.
The 47-year-old has been under increasing pressure in recent weeks with the Seagulls languishing in the relegation zone.
Albion chairman Dick Knight released a statement on the club's official website which read: "Nobody would dispute that results have been disappointing and I am very sad, as all Albion fans will be, that things haven't worked out."
Dean White and Bob Booker will take charge of the team for Saturday's game against Millwall and Tuesday's clash with Northampton.

kjelvi

« Svar #140 på: Februar 25, 2009, 15:13:28 »
Marlon King er i hardt vær for utenomsportslige aktiviteter!
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Foirmer-Leeds-United-striker-charged.4974982.jp

Footballer in court over attack   

Middlesbrough footballer Marlon King has appeared in court charged with attacking a woman in a city nightclub.
The striker is accused of sexually assaulting and punching a 20-year-old woman in Soho Revue Bar in Brewer Street, central London, on 7 December.
Mr King, 28, of Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court.
He was released on bail and his case has been adjourned until a further hearing on 8 April.
The footballer is currently on loan to Middlesbrough from Wigan Athletic.
Mr King was on loan to Hull City at the time of the alleged incident and was arrested on 10 December.

kjelvi

« Svar #141 på: Februar 25, 2009, 15:16:59 »
Portsmouth are ready to hand their fight for Premier League survival over to caretaker-boss Paul Hart. (The Sun)

ERIC CANTONA CONFIRMS UNITED AMBITION
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/23/manual_125947.html

Promotion 2010

« Svar #142 på: Februar 25, 2009, 18:09:17 »
Portsmouth are ready to hand their fight for Premier League survival over to caretaker-boss Paul Hart. (The Sun)

ERIC CANTONA CONFIRMS UNITED AMBITION
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/23/manual_125947.html

ERIC CANTONA Hvorfor blir jeg bestandig kvalm når jeg hører eller ser det navnet!  >:(
Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #143 på: Februar 25, 2009, 18:17:27 »
Du blir snart glad når han tar over scum og drar de rett ned til hel..te igjen,der de var før han kom. ;) ;D
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

lojosang

« Svar #144 på: Februar 25, 2009, 19:07:38 »
Marlon King er i hardt vær for utenomsportslige aktiviteter!
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Foirmer-Leeds-United-striker-charged.4974982.jp

Footballer in court over attack   

Middlesbrough footballer Marlon King has appeared in court charged with attacking a woman in a city nightclub.
The striker is accused of sexually assaulting and punching a 20-year-old woman in Soho Revue Bar in Brewer Street, central London, on 7 December.
Mr King, 28, of Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court.
He was released on bail and his case has been adjourned until a further hearing on 8 April.
The footballer is currently on loan to Middlesbrough from Wigan Athletic.
Mr King was on loan to Hull City at the time of the alleged incident and was arrested on 10 December.

Trist og småhåpløst tilfelle denne King. Var ikke han fengslet for en voldsepisode en stund før han var i Leeds også?
- Leif Olav

kjelvi

« Svar #145 på: Februar 26, 2009, 18:39:03 »
Striker Danny Cadamarteri, 29, is set to be handed a new contract by League one side Huddersfield. (Daily Star)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #146 på: Februar 26, 2009, 23:12:07 »
Galatasaray slo Bordeux 4-3 idag (4-3 også sammenlagt)

Judas Harry Kewell spilte og skåret ett av målene til Galatasaray. Hvordan er det mulig å gå til den drittklubben etter at fansen der drepte to Leeds-tilhengere?

Han må ha mistet hele identiteten sin. Hadde det ikke vært for Leeds United så ville han aldri fått sjansen i England.

TRIST!  :-[
Min første Leeds-kamp:

lufc86

« Svar #147 på: Februar 26, 2009, 23:34:00 »
Galatasaray slo Bordeux 4-3 idag (4-3 også sammenlagt)

Judas Harry Kewell spilte og skåret ett av målene til Galatasaray. Hvordan er det mulig å gå til den drittklubben etter at fansen der drepte to Leeds-tilhengere?

Han må ha mistet hele identiteten sin. Hadde det ikke vært for Leeds United så ville han aldri fått sjansen i England.

TRIST!  :-[

Attpåtil at han gjere det stort i Tyrkia. Blir hylla som ein gud, i fyljge diverse klipp frå fansen som ligg ute på youtube. God fotballspelar i Leeds, invalid grisk fotballsparkar i Liverpool og hjernedød høns på Galatasaray.
Hadde verkeleg sansen for Kewell i Leeds, var mitt store forbilde. Eg føler meg snytt!
@m_sortland på twitter

kjelvi

« Svar #148 på: Februar 28, 2009, 11:19:29 »
Carson is on a downer
SCOTT CARSON faces the prospect of becoming a three-time loser if West Brom are relegated.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2280505.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football

* Goalkeeper Scott Carson fears relegation could send West Brom into freefall just like his former club clubs Leeds and Charlton. (Daily Mirror) (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/02/28/west-brom-could-be-next-leeds-warns-scott-carson-115875-21159207/)
* Scott Carson is desperate to avoid an unwanted relegation hat-trick because of the devastation he knows it will wreak at West Brom. (Express)

kjelvi

« Svar #149 på: Mars 01, 2009, 11:18:51 »
Dennis Wise is ready to call time on his troubled reign as Newcastle executive director by quitting the club in the summer. (Various)

* Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn wants to bring in ex-Black Cats manager Peter Reid as director of football to assist current boss Ricky Sbragia. (The People)
* Sunderland want Peter Reid to return to the club as director of football. (The People)