Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. SOUTHEND UNITED 27/1  (Lest 55139 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Hobben

Sv: KAMP: vs. SOUTHEND UNITED 27/1
« Svar #30 på: Januar 27, 2009, 10:18:48 »
Howsen misset klare sjanser når han fikk spilletid.   Det er for mye "junior" over ham.

Derfor erstattes ikke Douglas med Howsen.

Hva legger du i at det er for mye ''junior'' over ham?
Rogaland Whites

mac_gyver

« Svar #31 på: Januar 27, 2009, 11:04:28 »
gleder meg sykt til denne kampen!!! Det blir 3 poeng i dag ;D håper at bradley johnson og snoddy får tillit fra start. Håper faktisk at vi sparer becks litt. Han kan vel komme innpå 10 min før pause eller noe. Da har han nok med tid til å rundspille southend-forsvaret og overlistre keeperen 5-6 ganger ;)
Pride of Yorkshire

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #32 på: Januar 27, 2009, 11:13:32 »
Det skremmer meg at motstander ligger litt under midten av tabellen! Så langt har dette ført til alvorlige virkninger på innsats- genet i spillerne våre, jf. Carlisle.
Yeboahs vitne

rd1

« Svar #33 på: Januar 27, 2009, 11:19:27 »
vinner vi ikveld er vi maksimalt hhv 3  og 9 poeng unna Play-off og direkte opprykk. Ikke umulig dette om vi finner vårformen.

Hadde vært bra med en sesongavslutning uten de sedvanlige skuffelsene!!
"Who needs Cantona??"

Stifler

« Svar #34 på: Januar 27, 2009, 12:01:02 »
vinner vi ikveld er vi maksimalt hhv 3  og 9 poeng unna Play-off og direkte opprykk. Ikke umulig dette om vi finner vårformen.

Vi er 9 poeng unna direkte opprykk nå. vi kan være 6 poeng bak, eller mente du det? skjønte ikke helt.
-Nr 2 er den første taperen-

lojosang

« Svar #35 på: Januar 27, 2009, 12:23:31 »

Vi er 9 poeng unna direkte opprykk nå. vi kan være 6 poeng bak, eller mente du det? skjønte ikke helt.

Maksimalt er nøkkelordet her, Stiffler.  :)
- Leif Olav

kjelvi

« Svar #36 på: Januar 27, 2009, 12:50:34 »

J-R

« Svar #37 på: Januar 27, 2009, 12:59:13 »
Lykke til i kveld alle sammen!!!! MOT

kjelvi

« Svar #38 på: Januar 27, 2009, 13:03:12 »
No happy returns for Dougie - Southend Preview

It looks like Dougie Freedman will not be fit to face the club where he became a cult-hero last season.
Southend make the long haul north for a Tuesday night fixture and Leeds are clearly hoping for a bumper crowd.
Just two years ago, this was a Championship fixture and despite us and the Shrimpers making the League One play-offs last season, Uncle Ken has reduced it to a Cat C game so your's truly and my eldest lad will be sat in the South Stand for 25 quid!
However another family man in the form of Dougie Freedman appears to be missing with a thigh injury sustained in last Tuesday's clash with Leyton Orient. Freedman bagged six goals for Leeds last season whilst on loan from Crystal Palace and became something of a cult hero, however he cited family-reasons as reluctance to move north permanently and in the end switched to the Essex coast.
Southend boss Steve Tilson is apparently a closet Leeds fan, (so I read somewhere) but on the coach trip north he will be missing Alex Revell (broken leg), Antony Grant and Peter Clarke (both suspended), Francis Laurent (groin) whilst Alan McCormack (groin) is another doubt.
Having reached the total of 21 goals on Saturday with a brace from the subs bench, Jermaine Beckford will surely fancy his chances of making the starting line-up - my own hunch is that he will partner Lee Trundle up front, with Lucciano Becchio and Robert Snodgrass amongst the subs.
Another scoring sub, Johnny Howson may fancy a recall in midfield. Defender Paul Huntingdon has apparently undergone more groin surgery, but Larry seems to have sorted the defence with the wise signings (albeit on-loan) of Richard Naylor and Liam Dickinson.

kjelvi

« Svar #39 på: Januar 27, 2009, 13:13:36 »
Your guide to Southend United

The Yorkshire Evening Post's chief football writer, Phil Hay, gives you the low down on tonight's opponents at Elland Road.

The Gaffer
Steve Tilson has impressive longevity – only six managers in the country have been in their positions longer than the Shrimpers' boss. His permanent appointment at Roots Hall came in 2004 and in the time since, Southend have experienced two promotions, one relegation and a journey into the League One play-offs. The club have regressed this term but Tilson still looks fairly secure, and his hands have been tied by the investment Southend plan to make in a proposed new stadium. Their continuing faith in the club's former centre of excellence boss is justified on the basis of a record which registers 96 defeats from his 288 games in charge.

The Danger
Veteran striker Dougie Freedman is injured, just as he was when the teams met at Roots Hall earlier this season, and is not expected to face Leeds at Elland Road tonight. His is just one name on a lengthy list of absentees. No player in Southend's squad has scored 10 goals this term – Lee Barnard is their leading striker with five efforts to his name. The 24-year-old has suffered from injury problems but is still averaging close to one strike from every two outings. His performances last season were crucial in helping Southend reach the play-offs.

The Form
Southend were beaten play-off semi-finalists last season but lost several key players during the summer and are already out of the running for a top-six finish this term. An away record showing two victories and seven defeats has been a fundamental issue, and no club has conceded more goals on the road this term. Tilson's players have also lacked potency up front, and they last scored twice in the same league fixture 11 games ago. The Shrimpers are trapped in a sequence of six matches without a victory and have dropped into the bottom half of League One.

The Odds
With Leeds returning to form, William Hill go 4-9 about a home win this evening. Southend are clear outsiders at 5-1 with the draw 11-4.

The Whistler
Newcastle-based David Foster took charge of his first League One match seven years ago, but he did not become a fully-fledged Football League referee until 2006. Tonight's match will be the second he has officiated at Elland Road – Foster handled the goalless draw between Leeds and Brighton towards the end of last season – and is only his 13th outing of the campaign. So far he has issued 20 cautions and four red cards.

YEP

Stifler

« Svar #40 på: Januar 27, 2009, 14:00:10 »

Maksimalt er nøkkelordet her, Stiffler.  :)

I see.

Tenkte at vi max kunne være 9 poeng ifra og minimum 12 ifra, men I see now :)
-Nr 2 er den første taperen-

GeirO

« Svar #41 på: Januar 27, 2009, 14:20:12 »
Gleder meg stort til en kveld som ser slik ut (i kronologisk rekkefølge):

- Danmark slår Tyskland
- Norge slår Polen
- Leeds slår Southend

Da er jeg sæææærs fornøyd!

Det kan legges til at siste strekpunkt har klart høyeste vekttall (unødvendig å si) !
MOT

Allanclarke

« Svar #42 på: Januar 27, 2009, 14:32:43 »
For en kveld det ligger ann til!!!

Seier til både Leeds og Norge hadde vært kanon!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Vis danmark ikke taper for tyskland da.

Tenk dere. Leeds 3 bak PL i og 6 bak direkte fordi Dons taper overraskene hjemme mot Leyton, og Norge i semien i VM ji håndball.

Allanclarke

« Svar #43 på: Januar 27, 2009, 14:35:01 »
Oii, en liten feil på slutten der(ji). Blir vel halshugd snart ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kjelvi

« Svar #44 på: Januar 27, 2009, 14:35:22 »
It's just a start lads warns Grayson

Simon Grayson has urged his Leeds United players to keep their resurgence in perspective as they bid for a third straight league victory against Southend United tonight.
The Leeds manager is attempting to maintain a "level-headed" atmosphere in his dressing room after refusing to accept that back-to-back wins over Brighton and Peterborough United are definitive proof that United have emerged from their pre-Christmas slump.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Leeds-United-It39s-just-a.4915185.jp

lojosang

« Svar #45 på: Januar 27, 2009, 14:38:35 »
Oii, en liten feil på slutten der(ji). Blir vel halshugd snart ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Faktisk en liten feil helt i begynnelsen også. Så her ligges det tynt an, ja!  ;D

Du vet du kan gå inn å redigere egne innlegg, ja? Da kan man om man er rask nok skjule den slags kjempetabber for ettertiden.  ;D
- Leif Olav

kjelvi

« Svar #46 på: Januar 27, 2009, 14:52:01 »
Leeds v Southend preview
Whites look to pile pressure on struggling Shrimpers

Leeds can take another step towards the play-offs with victory over stuttering Southend on Tuesday.
Victory over Peterborough on Saturday, their third in four games, lifted the Whites to within five points of the top seven.
In contrast, the Shrimpers have lost three of their last four and continue to slip alarmingly towards the relegation zone.

Leeds team news
Jermaine Beckford will be hoping two more goals over the weekend will be enough to earn him a recall to Leeds' starting line-up.
Beckford took his tally to 21 for the season after stepping off the substitutes' bench in Saturday's win over the Posh.
The former Wealdstone striker had been sidelined with a hamstring injury sustained at Stockport on Boxing Day and manager Simon Grayson must decide whether to retain on-loan Lee Trundle up front alongside Luciano Becchio or promote Beckford.
Midfielder Jonny Howson will be hoping to play a more prominent role after replacing Trundle late on and scoring Leeds' third goal against Peterborough.
Robert Snodgrass is another pushing for a return, while Grayson has no new injury or suspension problems.
Meanwhile, Ian Westlake has completed a permanent move to Cheltenham, where he has been on loan for three months, and centre-half Paul Huntington has had a second operation to resolve a troublesome groin problem.

Southend team news
Southend boss Steve Tilson will be without Anthony Grant.
Grant serves a one-match ban having picked up five-yellow cards and will miss the clash at Elland Road.
The defender is joined on the sidelines by Peter Clarke, who serves the last of his own three-game ban.
Wilson will have to again attempt to find a solution for his striking problems after Alex Revell (broken leg) and Dougie Freedman (thigh) picked up injuries in the game against Leyton Orient last Tuesday and will miss out, with on-loan youngster Theo Robinson pushing for a start.
Midfielder Alan McCormack (groin) is doubtful after missing the home defeat to Yeovil on Saturday, with long-term injury victim Francis Laurent also still missing due to his ankle injury.

Sky

fjellhaugen

« Svar #47 på: Januar 27, 2009, 16:08:11 »

Faktisk en liten feil helt i begynnelsen også. Så her ligges det tynt an, ja!  ;D

Du vet du kan gå inn å redigere egne innlegg, ja? Da kan man om man er rask nok skjule den slags kjempetabber for ettertiden.  ;D

må si at undertegnede faktisk har begynt å lese igjennom innlegga mine en gang før posting for å unngå hoggestabben ;)

men det skal sies at litt sjarm har det at alle her inne er verdensmestre :D

leeds MOT 3 nye poeng i kveld
januar 3. remember the date. we beat the team that we f@*kin hate. we knocked the scum out the FA cup. we`re super leeds and we`re goin up!!!!!

Trond90

« Svar #48 på: Januar 27, 2009, 17:08:19 »
Får ikke mulighet til og følge kampen i kveld  :-\

Er det noen som hadde giddet og oppdatere meg på sms? 95918379 :-) MOT
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

Pettersen97

« Svar #49 på: Januar 27, 2009, 17:34:43 »

Det skal væll la sæ gjøre :)
Løpanes oppdatering eller pause å full tid??
The Mighty Whites

Hallgeir *

« Svar #50 på: Januar 27, 2009, 17:48:08 »

Ja, f.eks. en slik feil som der du bruker Ã… i din setning når det korrekte er OG, lojosang. ( ..gå inn OG redigere...) Kunne bare ikke dy meg!  :P
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #51 på: Januar 27, 2009, 18:13:19 »

Sitat
Leeds 3 bak PL i og 6 bak direkte fordi Dons taper

PL står vel egentlig for Premier League. PO (Play-off) skulle det kanskje være. Og hva den i'en står for, aner jeg ikke.

Kan jo forresten henvise til denne tråden som egentlig bør brukes til den slags tøv...  ;)

http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=9622.0

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Trond90

« Svar #52 på: Januar 27, 2009, 18:14:46 »

Det skal væll la sæ gjøre :)
Løpanes oppdatering eller pause å full tid??
ta løpendes du :-) kan hende jeg når slutten av kampen.. ;-)
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

readysteady

« Svar #53 på: Januar 27, 2009, 18:17:11 »
Hilser fra Leeds. Tusler opp til Lorimer nå, derfra videre til Don Revie Stand på Elland Road i 19-tiden (GMT). MOT.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #54 på: Januar 27, 2009, 18:21:04 »
Hilser fra Leeds. Tusler opp til Lorimer nå, derfra videre til Don Revie Stand på Elland Road i 19-tiden (GMT). MOT.

Hei dem frem til seier!

Lykke til!
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

fjellhaugen

« Svar #55 på: Januar 27, 2009, 19:43:50 »
1 time igjen til morroa starter..

satser på 2-0 i dag. heller tett bak enn 5 fremover, for å si det sånn. vi trenger all den selvtillit vi kan bakover, fremover har vi vel bevist at vi kan. ;)
januar 3. remember the date. we beat the team that we f@*kin hate. we knocked the scum out the FA cup. we`re super leeds and we`re goin up!!!!!

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #56 på: Januar 27, 2009, 20:12:29 »
Tror på 6-0 i dag......har satsa stort på leeds og leicester m handicap på oddsen 8)

MacMurder

« Svar #57 på: Januar 27, 2009, 20:17:21 »
Beckford inn for Becchio, ellers samme som sist

Sølvreven

« Svar #58 på: Januar 27, 2009, 20:30:53 »
Ankergren
Hughes
Marques
Naylor
Dickinson
Robinson
Delph
Douglas
Johnson
Trundle
Beckford
Substitutes
Howson
Michalik
Lucas
Snodgrass
Becchio

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

baste

« Svar #59 på: Januar 27, 2009, 20:32:30 »
Becchio trenger en pause, håper han kommer inn de siste 20 min og putter 2 mål...viktig at han kommer over måltørken... MOT