Skrevet av Emne: TOMA 1: Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover  (Lest 1372941 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 10 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Takeover
« Svar #2340 på: August 18, 2012, 11:27:11 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
Bates in programme: "Exclusivity period granted to would-be investors has lapsed but we are continuing talks with the same people." #lufc

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
Bates: "We have to get it right and comment and chants don't help. They have discouraged 2 parties who didn't like what they saw or heard."

Ok! Kle dere i arabiske klær og syng da!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Sleivind

« Svar #2341 på: August 18, 2012, 11:34:46 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
Bates in programme: "Exclusivity period granted to would-be investors has lapsed but we are continuing talks with the same people." #lufc

Så det blir ingen avklaring på takoverspørsmålet i dag heller altså...

testo

« Svar #2342 på: August 18, 2012, 11:48:08 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP

Så det blir ingen avklaring på takoverspørsmålet i dag heller altså...

Ikke helt ferskt intervju dette tenker jeg og mye skjer på en time når det gjelder nissen, jeg håper de annonserer overtakelsen før kontrakta blir brent på midtbanen av Bates før kampstart pga buing etc..
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2343 på: August 18, 2012, 11:50:29 »
SSN live at ER in next hour.

SSN just been at Elland Road and they mentioned nothing at all about the take over.

If it was about to happen surely they would have brought it up otherwise it's terrible journalism.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2344 på: August 18, 2012, 11:53:48 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP
Bates: "We have to get it right and comment and chants don't help. They have discouraged 2 parties who didn't like what they saw or heard."

Ok! Kle dere i arabiske klær og syng da!  :)

Plenty of people tweeting not to chant "Bates Out" or the takeover will be off. Sickening the way people believe him still.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #2345 på: August 18, 2012, 11:56:37 »
SSN live at ER in next hour.

SSN just been at Elland Road and they mentioned nothing at all about the take over.

If it was about to happen surely they would have brought it up otherwise it's terrible journalism.

Typisk Bates spill...dette går veien ;)
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2346 på: August 18, 2012, 12:24:49 »
 :P  Spent på alt i dag!!! MOT!!!
Yeboahs vitne

Glenn K

Glenn K

« Svar #2348 på: August 18, 2012, 19:52:37 »
Andrew Haigh ‏@AndrewHaigh
Welcome to Leeds United... (whoever you are...) #lufc

http://twitpic.com/al0roa

http://twitpic.com/al0ro6

Meget interessante bilder!

Trulsaren

« Svar #2349 på: August 18, 2012, 20:07:09 »

Bates som sitter til høyre for Mr. X?
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

Glenn K

« Svar #2350 på: August 18, 2012, 20:12:13 »

Bates som sitter til høyre for Mr. X?

Ja, her er enda ett, tatt forfra: https://twitter.com/Andy_Lindsay21/status/236885353712201728/photo/1

Glenn K

« Svar #2351 på: August 18, 2012, 20:29:18 »
Sheikh Saoud Bin Abdulrahman Al Thani er navnet det snakkes om nå.

Definitely looks like him... #lufc RT @WOODDDDDDDYA: @AndrewHaigh The guy next to Bates looks like Sheikh Saoud Bin Abdulrahman Al Thani.

Michael Milner ‏@MMilnerr
@AndrewHaigh Someone on Waccoe suggested it could be Sheikh Saoud Bin Abdulrahman Al Thani.

Lundewhites

« Svar #2352 på: August 18, 2012, 21:09:48 »
Duncan Castles: Leeds United are understood to be no closer to a takeover after their 1-0 opening day defeat of Wolves. #LUFC #WWFC

Ken Bates entertained three guests connected with the part-Bahraini consortium that is still to complete the purchase of Leeds more than a month after agreeing a deal with the club's majority owner.

Bates is said to have been in typically bullish form in the Elland Road boardroom. He flew back to his Monaco residence after the 1-0 defeat of relegated Wolves and plans to be back at the stadium on 18 September for the visit of Hull City.

>:( >:( >:( >:(
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two

marve

« Svar #2353 på: August 18, 2012, 21:14:20 »
Duncan Castles: Leeds United are understood to be no closer to a takeover after their 1-0 opening day defeat of Wolves. #LUFC #WWFC

Ken Bates entertained three guests connected with the part-Bahraini consortium that is still to complete the purchase of Leeds more than a month after agreeing a deal with the club's majority owner.

Bates is said to have been in typically bullish form in the Elland Road boardroom. He flew back to his Monaco residence after the 1-0 defeat of relegated Wolves and plans to be back at the stadium on 18 September for the visit of Hull City.

TRAGISK! trist som fa.....

testo

« Svar #2354 på: August 18, 2012, 21:19:30 »

Det positive er at Bates alltid er full of shit...
Terje

Glenn K

« Svar #2355 på: August 18, 2012, 22:04:01 »

"He hasn't a clue. He was ranting at me today on twitter because he thought I was on the Trust Board.
He said he was trying to get info from the Trust recently and they woud tell him nothing.
I suggested the name of the person within Leeds where he was getting his info and he stopped replying."

Og "Castles gets info from Gwyn Williams. Large pinch of salt required."

Glenn K

« Svar #2356 på: August 18, 2012, 22:43:17 »
andy couzens �€�@andycuz23
Heard today that the takeover is nearly done 24 to 36 hrs and a representative from the new owners was at #lufc today to see the win

"Anyone could have written that post....."

"Don't see why he would make it up. Hope it's right."

"He's an ex-player, why would he spend his time lying on a Saturday night?"

marve

« Svar #2357 på: August 18, 2012, 23:00:47 »
Heard today that the takeover is nearly done 24 to 36 hrs and a representative from the new owners was at #lufc today to see the win

hehehe blir gal av detta jeg .

B_Ød

« Svar #2358 på: August 18, 2012, 23:32:13 »
er vel egentlig bare å drite i hele greia, så får det gå som det går...eller??
Ups & Ups!!

Blank_File

« Svar #2359 på: August 18, 2012, 23:57:48 »

Helt enig, men klarer ikke la vær å bry meg likevel.

Glenn K

« Svar #2360 på: August 19, 2012, 00:57:29 »
Får vel bare å vente og se hva som skjer..

På waccoetror man nå (ut ifra de bildene de har å gå etter) at mannen som satt ved Bates i dag er en mann ved navn Sheikh Saoud Bin Abdulrahman Al Thani.

Han er forøvrig en del av Al Thani - familien, der man finner Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani.. Da dukker denne opp:

Media sources claimed that Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani made a bid for Manchester United on February 11, 2011. Qatari Holdings offered £1.6 billion to Malcolm Glazer, the current American owner of the club.[24] This follows a series of endeavors by the Emir and other Qataris into the World Football community, following Qatar's successful bid for the 2022 World Cup, and the Qatar Foundation's recent £125m shirt deal with FC Barcelona.

Al Thani - familien: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Thani
« Siste redigering: August 19, 2012, 12:39:37 av Glenn K »

Gufrias

« Svar #2361 på: August 19, 2012, 08:29:21 »
Ja, du har helt rett. Stopper det meg fra å sjekke takeover-nytt flere ganger daglig? Ser ikke sånn ut.

Har bare dempet forventningene en smule, slik at jeg ikke blir skuffet over mangel på nyheter. Om hele greia ender opp med ingen ting vil jeg nok allikevel bli skuffet.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Kato

« Svar #2362 på: August 19, 2012, 09:58:31 »

Slike rykter har vi hørt hver dag i snart 80 dager.

Andersen

« Svar #2363 på: August 19, 2012, 10:08:17 »
Hvis alt er klart forhandlet , hva drøyer det da ? Bates? Jævla drittgubbe , mye vil ha mer !! >:(

Bjorn

« Svar #2364 på: August 19, 2012, 11:27:42 »
Så lenge det blir gjort riktig og begge parter blir fornøyd, driter jeg langt i hvor lang tid det tar!
Det er et privilegie at noen med drøssevis av penger faktisk er interessert i å kjøpe Leeds United!

MOT
Marching On! 4276

Leedsfan

« Svar #2365 på: August 19, 2012, 15:06:27 »

Bra shades...
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

rd1

« Svar #2366 på: August 19, 2012, 16:01:11 »
Imorgen:)?
"Who needs Cantona??"

Håvard

« Svar #2367 på: August 19, 2012, 16:36:14 »

Relativt godt sagt  ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2368 på: August 19, 2012, 23:30:32 »
Andy Couzens, ex Leeds player said a source from within the club told him it will be done in the next 24-48 hours.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2369 på: August 19, 2012, 23:51:45 »
Med Leeds skjerf:

Min første Leeds-kamp: