Skrevet av Emne: EX-SPILLER: Ross McCormack  (Lest 332093 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Bromancer

Sv: SPILLER: Ross McCormack
« Svar #960 på: Mai 03, 2014, 13:39:18 »
Tonge putta ihvertfall på Hillsborough...

Det var vel i forrige sesongs 1-1 - oppgjør. Denne sesongen endte det som kjent med tap 0-6.

Wow tida flyr! Du har selvfølgelig rett. Denne sesongens Hillsboroughoppgjør har jeg nok fortrengt. I stand corrected.

Gufrias

« Svar #961 på: Mai 03, 2014, 14:19:08 »
Det skuffer mer at midtbanen har puttet så få:

Austin 3
Murphy 3
Kebe 1
Mowatt 1
(og Brown 1 i ligacupen)
har tonge och stewart nollat?
De står i hvert fall med 0 i denne kilden:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_Leeds_United_A.F.C._season
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

RoarG

« Svar #962 på: Mai 03, 2014, 14:19:17 »
Det skuffer mer at midtbanen har puttet så få:

Austin 3
Murphy 3
Kebe 1
Mowatt 1
(og Brown 1 i ligacupen)
+1
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Leedsgutt

« Svar #963 på: Mai 03, 2014, 16:40:28 »
#lufc McCormack :"I will keep doing my job at the club until I get a phone call saying they have accepted an offer for me or want me to go."

#lufc RM:"I'm never going to say I'm going to leave this the club because the club deserves better than that & the club is bigger than me."

RM says the club must challenge for promotion next season not wait 2 years:"I can't afford to wait as I'll be 29 next season. "

Blir tydligvis en samtale mellom Cellino og McCormack før neste sesong.   Enten han drar denne sesongen eller blir i Leeds

Annesj

« Svar #964 på: Mai 03, 2014, 16:51:31 »
Ingen problemer med å akseptere om McC går til PL. Han har fortjent sjansen. Ã… jeg forstår hans utålmodighet. Synd om han forsvinner til sommern. Men vil isåfall ønske han lykke til. Ã… klubben vil etter all sannsynlighet få en go slant for han. Mye skal skje om Cellino vil garantere å satse på opprykk allerede neste ses. Tror ikke det er realistisk desverre.
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Promotion 2010

« Svar #965 på: Mai 04, 2014, 01:25:52 »
NEWSAWARDS HAT-TRICK FOR ROSS

Skipper picks up a treble...

PUBLISHED 03 MAY 2014 AT 11:00

0 0

ROSS MCCORMACK, MATT SMITH, ALEX MOWATT

Club captain Ross McCormack picked up a well earned hat-trick at the club’s Player Of The Year Awards dinner on Saturday evening.

The Scot was named Fans Player Of The Year, Players Player Of The Year, and he also won the Goal Of The Season Award.

Ross collected 76% of the voting for the Fans Player Of The Year Award, ahead of Jason Pearce (19%) and Alex Mowatt (5%).

The Goal Of The Season Award was more keenly contested with 57% of the votes going to Ross for his goal against Sheffield Wednesday at Elland Road back in August.

Rudy Austin collected 33% of the votes for his goal against Reading at Elland Road, and Matt Smith came third, with 10% of the votes, for his second goal in the 4-0 demolition of Birmingham City in October.

The Young Player Of The Year Award went to Alex Mowatt, whose debut season saw him make 28 appearances and score one goal, against Huddersfield Town at Elland Road.

Matt Smith also collected two awards on the night. Matt won The Community Player Of The Year Award and he also won the Fastest Goal Of The Season Award, sponsored by Ebel, for his goal at Huddersfield in October.

New club president Massimo Cellino spoke with the audience ahead of the event, and he later made a special guest appearance on stage, alongside Leeds band the Pigeon Detectives.

The evening was hosted by BBC presenter, and huge Leeds United fan, Mike Bushell.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/obtxegh53y7z7xn94ohk8mw/title/awards-hat-trick-for-ross#sthash.J0i1bDMn.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #966 på: Mai 04, 2014, 22:06:19 »
!

LUFC McCormack Wins Championship Golden Boot

Leeds United striker Ross McCormack claimed the championships golden boot after finishing the season with 28-goals.

The Scottish international striker finished three goals clear of his international teammate Jordan Rhodes at Blackburn Rovers.

McCormack was the only ever present for Leeds this season as he started all 46-championship games and he also featured in Leeds four cup games this season and he helped himself to two hat-tricks in the wins over Charlton Athletic and Huddersfield Town.

The 28-year-old, who signed a new four-year deal at Elland Road last summer, is the highest scorer in the league for Leeds since John Charles netted 37 goals in the 1956/57 season.

Fellow Leeds striker Matt Smith finished in tied 21st after netting his 12th league goal of the season on Saturday.

Leading Goalscorers - 20 Goals or Over
1.   Ross McCormack - Leeds United 28
2. Jordan Rhodes - Blackburn Rovers 25
3. Troy Deeney - Watford 24
4. Lewis Grabban - AFC Bournemouth 22
5. Danny Ings - Burnley 21
6. Chris Martin - Derby County 20
6. David Nugent - Leicester City 20
6. Sam Vokes - Burnley 20

Read more:http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=358085#ixzz30mNEwLSy
« Siste redigering: Mai 06, 2014, 18:39:51 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #967 på: Mai 10, 2014, 15:53:18 »
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #968 på: Mai 13, 2014, 20:39:56 »
Ross McCormack tweet:

Looking for somewhere to train before Scotland game with a Decent surface since training grounds closed for summer.

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Kai

« Svar #969 på: Mai 14, 2014, 06:48:51 »
Hadde sansen for svaret The Square Ball kom med:

@Rossmccormack44 What's wrong with Roundhay Park? You can use the lake as a hydrotherapy pool and get a 99 from the ice cream van.

@Rossmccormack44 Meanwhile, Hisham and Salah and will be eating roast swan off solid gold plates while Salem tweets a smiley. Luxury.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #970 på: Mai 14, 2014, 09:14:02 »
Hadde sansen for svaret The Square Ball kom med:

@Rossmccormack44 What's wrong with Roundhay Park? You can use the lake as a hydrotherapy pool and get a 99 from the ice cream van.

@Rossmccormack44 Meanwhile, Hisham and Salah and will be eating roast swan off solid gold plates while Salem tweets a smiley. Luxury.

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #971 på: Mai 14, 2014, 22:19:53 »
Silly season it is....

Malaga CF are reportedly ready to make a £6million offer for Leeds United striker and Championship top-scorer Ross McCormack.

The Scottish star, who shouldered the burden of securing Leeds' Championship survival, has been in the press for a many weeks, with a number of Premier League clubs rumoured to be interested in his signature.

After West Ham United and Cardiff City reportedly attempted to secure his services following the clubs' takeover by Massimo Cellino, the 28-goal striker announced his intention to stay at Elland Road and help the club in their return to the Premier League.

However, according to the Daily Star La Liga side Malaga look set to offer Leeds £6million for McCormack, and, although the 27-year old once again reiterated his intention to stay with his current employers, he is wary that his future is constantly diminishing as he nears his 30th birthday.

Speaking to the Yorkshire Evening Post, McCormack insisted that Leeds must be challenging for the Championship next season - otherwise he may just have to look to continue his career elsewhere.

McCormack said: "It can’t be the season after. It’s got to be next season. You can’t have a club like this again.

“Four years I’ve been here now and, apart from the first year when we finished seventh, we haven’t been challenging.

“You’ve got to be in the mix. You can’t say ‘oh, we’ll wait for another season’ because what happens at the end of next season?

“Leeds United deserve to be in the Premier League and the only people who can affect that are the players and the owner.

“He has to do everything in his power to get us challenging.

“I can’t really afford to wait. I’m 28. I’ll be 29 by the time we get there if we do it next season. By that time, your best years are probably behind you in a sense. I’m hoping to be challenging with this club next year. If not promoted, then right in the mix with a good chance.”

While fans will appreciate the words of their club captain, as they search for a return to the top-flight, many know that an offer of £6million may be too good to turn down, especially with the debts that need clearing by new club owner Cellino.

The business could potentially be a promising move for both player and club, with McCormack able to spend his prime years in a quality league, and with Cellino able to reinvest any profit into a new squad able to challenge for promotion back to the English top flight.

Kilde: Hitc Sport
Super Leeds since 1968

Jon R

« Svar #972 på: Mai 15, 2014, 00:32:38 »
Hvis noen tilbyr 6 mill for Ross er det bare å selge.
Jon R.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #973 på: Mai 15, 2014, 09:49:56 »

Helst bør vi si nei til alle bud uansett. Vi må opp neste sesong. Da er det dumt å selge vår beste spiller. Leeds m finne andre måter å få inn penger på/spare penger på

raggen

« Svar #974 på: Mai 15, 2014, 10:05:57 »
takka vel nei til 6 mill fra cardiff på deadline day så hvorfor takke ja nå???? blir beløpet på 10 mill så stiller jeg meg litt annerledes men vil aller helst se ross bli i klubben 4 ever
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Annesj

« Svar #975 på: Mai 15, 2014, 10:53:51 »
Den økonomiske situasjonen i klubben bestemmer vel dette. Blir budet høyt nok takkes det nok ja vil jeg tro. Samtidig syns jeg McC har fortjent PL sjanse. Så ønsker han isåfall lykke til. Syns klubbens økonomiske stabilitet er viktigere enn enkeltspillere nå. Ã… det er der fokuset bør være. Ã… det virker det som Cellino har skjønt.
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

nord

« Svar #976 på: Mai 15, 2014, 11:19:28 »
Hvis vi sagde ja til Cardiff.

Hvilken division havde vi så spillet i 2014/2015 ?

Gætter L1  ;D

Jon R

« Svar #977 på: Mai 16, 2014, 00:08:18 »

Helst bør vi si nei til alle bud uansett. Vi må opp neste sesong. Da er det dumt å selge vår beste spiller. Leeds m finne andre måter å få inn penger på/spare penger på

Cellino har ikke/vil ikke bruke penger på nye spillere før hullene i skroget er tettet. Jeg mener 6 mill er silly money  for en 27 åring som aldri har spilt på øverste nivå. For den summen bør det være mulig både å få en fullgod erstatter og en midtbanespiller av god kvalitet med på kjøpet....
Jon R.

Runar

« Svar #978 på: Mai 16, 2014, 08:37:45 »
Enig med i utgangspunktet, bortsett fra at det ikke går an og stole på de som rekrutterer nye spillere i Leeds....

Cherry

« Svar #979 på: Mai 16, 2014, 12:06:39 »

Cellino har ikke/vil ikke bruke penger på nye spillere før hullene i skroget er tettet. Jeg mener 6 mill er silly money  for en 27 åring som aldri har spilt på øverste nivå. For den summen bør det være mulig både å få en fullgod erstatter og en midtbanespiller av god kvalitet med på kjøpet....

Ikke bare tetter han hull om dagen, han fikser selve verftet  ;)  Har sans for denne  oppbyggningen som GFH ikek tok seg tid til, forstod - eller hadde penger til...

Sydhagen

« Svar #980 på: Mai 17, 2014, 10:26:09 »
@Rossmccormack44: Shortest summer ever since my season ends 28th May with Scotland game and might need to be back in Leeds the next day.

:-D

Tipper Cellino bare setter et eksempel. Troppen møter opp og får ferie til Juli. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

sportcarl1

« Svar #981 på: Mai 17, 2014, 22:23:47 »
@Rossmccormack44: Shortest summer ever since my season ends 28th May with Scotland game and might need to be back in Leeds the next day.

:-D

Tipper Cellino bare setter et eksempel. Troppen møter opp og får ferie til Juli. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
det tippar jag med, skulle bli oerhört förvånad om försäsongträningen börjar i slutet på maj, men får gärna börja tidigare än de sista säsongerna så vi slipper förhoppningsvis  dippa vid december

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #983 på: Mai 19, 2014, 22:29:28 »
ALTFOR lite.  >:(
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsgutt

« Svar #985 på: Juni 05, 2014, 18:12:06 »
"Newcastle made an offer for McCormack and I said no, he is happy to stay here and that made me proud." #lufc   Massimo Cellino  (sky sports)

hmm....3timer senere "#nufc have not bid for Ross McCormack of #lufc according Tyneside sources. NUFC dismayed by reports from Leeds"
« Siste redigering: Juni 05, 2014, 21:23:10 av Leedsgutt »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #986 på: Juni 06, 2014, 20:56:50 »
Se å få signet denne karen så fort som mulig:

http://instagram.com/p/oyvBsYsegM/

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #987 på: Juni 06, 2014, 21:01:44 »
På spørsmål om han har levert en transfersøknad:

Ross McCormack
@RCroft_LUFC not really mate. I've signed 3 deals at this club. Couple managers tried to get rid. I stayed.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #988 på: Juni 06, 2014, 21:53:04 »
Skal folka forstå at han ikke drar noen vei nå? ;D
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Leedsgutt

« Svar #989 på: Juni 19, 2014, 14:30:11 »
#lufc MC "Why should we sell McCormack? He loves it here. If a PL team comes we have to give him the chance but I pledge to keep him here"

MC "He's a beautiful player. Me & McCormack keep our promise to the fans. When I make a promise I keep it. Why would I sell him?"