Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - spiller ut, del 19  (Lest 536262 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Gufrias

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - spiller ut, del 19
« Svar #390 på: Mai 12, 2012, 07:36:20 »
Kan ikke skjønne at en ny keeper skal stå øverst på listen over spillere vi skal signere. Synes Lonergan er en utmerket keeper som burde være mer en god nok for dagens mannskap.
Er han god nok? Ja.

Er han mange nok? Nei.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #391 på: Mai 12, 2012, 08:31:05 »
Kan ikke skjønne at en ny keeper skal stå øverst på listen over spillere vi skal signere. Synes Lonergan er en utmerket keeper som burde være mer en god nok for dagens mannskap.
Er han god nok? Ja.

Er han mange nok? Nei.

Tør han holde et innlegg? Nei.
(Nei, Lojo..... Jeg mente ikke en festtale!  ;) )
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

rd1

« Svar #392 på: Mai 12, 2012, 09:32:22 »
Er han god nok? Ja.

Er han mange nok? Nei.
vet vi om han har en tvilling?
"Who needs Cantona??"

Gufrias

« Svar #393 på: Mai 12, 2012, 09:46:39 »
Er han god nok? Ja.

Er han mange nok? Nei.
vet vi om han har en tvilling?

Minner meg på en historie om den skotske landslagskeeperen Andy Goram. Sitat fra Wikipedia:
Sitat
After it was reported in the press that Goram had a mild form of schizophrenia, fans responded with a chorus of "Two Andy Gorams, there's only two Andy Gorams".[12] This chant quickly gained popularity, and became the title of a book documenting humorous football chants
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #394 på: Mai 12, 2012, 12:46:07 »
Cardiff preparing £8m summer swoop for Leeds' Scottish star Snodgrass!

:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2110002/Cardiff-want-Robert-Snodgrass-8million.html

Sander

« Svar #395 på: Mai 12, 2012, 12:49:25 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2110002/Cardiff-want-Robert-Snodgrass-8million.html

Dette er en gammel artikkel fra 4 mars. Tror ikke man skal lese noe som helst i detta tullballet her :)

viking

« Svar #396 på: Mai 12, 2012, 12:50:17 »

Artikkelen er jo fra 4.mars...

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #397 på: Mai 12, 2012, 12:55:38 »

viking

oivindh

« Svar #399 på: Mai 12, 2012, 13:46:46 »

Artikkelen er jo fra 4.mars...

...og like morsom :D
Jepp. Vi gir ikke bort vår beste spiller på billigsalg !!!

Sydhagen

« Svar #400 på: Mai 12, 2012, 20:29:58 »
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Leechap

• Gjest
« Svar #401 på: Mai 12, 2012, 20:58:58 »
Yorkshire Post skriver i dag at det har pågått reelle forhandlinger med agenten til Joel Ward om en overgang til Leeds United. Avisen skriver at en avklaring vil foreligge i løpet av kommende uke og ramser også opp en rekke andre klubber med interesse for Ward.

Ove

« Svar #402 på: Mai 13, 2012, 10:45:45 »
LUFC Leeds United transfer rumours - Week Two

Tar med uke 1 også, for oversiktens skyld
Week 1

IN
El Hadji Diouf - (Doncaster)
Alan Smith - (Newcastle)
Jermaine Beckford - (Leicester)
Stuart Beavon - (Wycombe Wanderers)
Jason Pearce - (Portsmouth) Signed
Greg Halford - (Portsmouth)
Joel Ward - (Portsmouth)
Luke Varney - (Portsmouth)
David Norris - (Portsmouth)
Ben Watson - (Wigan Athletic)
Paul Green - (Derby County)
Darren Ambrose - (Crystal Palace)
Sol Bamba - (Leicester City)
Matt Mills - (Leicester City)
Jermaine Beckford - (Leicester City)

Out
Aidy White - (Newcastle United)
Ramon Nunez - (Doncaster Rovers)

Week 2

IN
George Boyd - (Peterborough United)
George Friend - (Doncaster Rovers)
Simon Gillett - (Doncaster Rovers)
Tommy Spurr - (Doncaster Rovers)
Richard Keogh - (Coventry City)

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=282226#ixzz1ujnBirq8

« Siste redigering: Mai 13, 2012, 10:49:31 av Ove »

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #403 på: Mai 13, 2012, 16:58:41 »
...i dag har jeg jo fått sett litt på Paddy, og ved målet var han iallefall ikke direkte heldig.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

sportcarl1

« Svar #404 på: Mai 13, 2012, 17:06:02 »
...i dag har jeg jo fått sett litt på Paddy, og ved målet var han iallefall ikke direkte heldig.
en spelare som derry har ju knappts synts, finns nog bättre och mer utvecklingsbara mittfältare att sikta in sig på

Leedsfan

« Svar #405 på: Mai 14, 2012, 09:27:39 »
YEP i dag

Sitat
The future of Portsmouth’s Joel Ward is set to be decided in the next 48 hours with Leeds United leading the race to sign the defender.

Ward spent the weekend considering interest from four Championship clubs and is preparing to conclude a transfer out of Fratton Park in the coming days.

The 22-year-old has attracted widespread interest and Leeds made their move last week by inviting him to Yorkshire for talks about a deal.

The versatile right-back travelled back to the south coast after the discussions and has taken time to assess his next move.

United are attempting to head off approaches from Ipswich Town, Crystal Palace and Burnley and make Ward their second signing of the summer.

The Elland Road club have already invested £500,000 in centre-back Jason Pearce, who joined from Fratton Park earlier this month, and Portsmouth, who are in administration, stand to earn another six-figure fee from the sale of Ward.

Warnock has not commented on Ward specifically but the United boss is keen to maintain the speed of his recruitment drive after finalising the signing of Pearce immediately after the end of the Championship season.

Warnock said: “I’m working hard and we’ve been talking to a lot of people over the last seven days or so.

“It was great to get (Pearce) done and I’d like to get my next one sorted quickly too. It’s going to be like that right through the summer. The quicker the better for me.”

Ipswich’s interest in Ward has been public knowledge for many weeks and the Suffolk club were among the clubs vying to recruit Pearce.

Palace and Burnley have joined the fight for Ward’s signature and he is expected to depart Fratton Park before the end of the week.

Pompey are pushing to confirm his sale as they look to tackle serious financial problems.

Administrator Trevor Birch said: “Joel Ward will, I think, be the next one to go. There are two or three Championship clubs interested in him.”

I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Cherry

« Svar #406 på: Mai 14, 2012, 09:51:54 »
Ikke så veldig bra nyheter :

14 May 2012 08:25:11
 This is from a friend of mine who works in PR at Leeds.

Warnock held crunch talks with Bates over the weekend. Apparently Ken is desperate to delay moving for too many players until the end of the transfer window in order to save on wages over the summer. On the other hand, Warnock is said to be seriously concerned that failure to show ambition early in the transfer window will result in Snodgrass declining his new contract.

Essentially, its a pretty grim situation at Leeds and we've just got to hope that Bates listens to NW. In other news, my source said letters to South Stand season ticket holders will be going out this week, inviting fans to re-locate to other parts of the stadium as the South Stand is being closed next year. The justification for this is that they believe the average spend from customers on drinks/snacks.etc is greater in the East Stand with its much improved facilities. They can also on stewarding and staffing, and additionally the corporate facilities will receive a significant overhaul.

...men slett ikke overraskende!

Cherry

« Svar #407 på: Mai 14, 2012, 09:56:16 »
begge de siste her fra Rumours:

Leeds United have held talks with 4 players over the past week and a half according to my reliable source!

Players are believed to be Joel Ward,Danny Guthrie, Zac Whitbread and Jerome Thomas.

Neil Warnock has also upped his interest in Paddy Kenny and Shaun Derry. Hughes does not see them in his plans next season. Kenny will be available for around £200k and Derry would be available on a free. nothing confirmed yet by my source but he has said Warnock is monitoring the situation closely.

Har stemt bra de siste 2 ukene ift seriøse rykter....men vet jo aldri på denne siden.
Er vel spillere som "suits the bill" dette her....

(

Leedsfan

« Svar #408 på: Mai 14, 2012, 10:01:15 »
YEP i dag

Sitat
Leeds United target Paul Green hopes to finalise his departure from Derby County later this week, with Middlesbrough and Ipswich also chasing his signature.

The Republic of Ireland international has indicated that a deal to take him from Pride Park is imminent after rejecting a new contract with the Rams.

Green, 29, is out of contract at the end of next month and will be officially available on a free transfer on July 1, and Leeds are at the centre of another intense tussle to sign him.

United staved off competition from Ipswich and Norwich City to sign centre-back Jason Pearce and are also looking to beat three Championship clubs to the signature of Portsmouth right-back Joel Ward.

Ipswich and Boro are in the running to land former Doncaster player Green, who has more than 400 senior appearances to his name, and the midfielder wants his future resolved quickly with the possibility of an appearance at Euro 2012 in front of him.

Green is one of five players named on standby by Republic coach Giovanni Trapattoni and he will travel to Poland and Ukraine if injuries weaken Ireland’s pool of midfielders before the tournament begins.

Green said: “Hopefully something will be sorted by the back end of the week.”

Leeds manager Neil Warnock is on the look-out for new midfielders after unexpectedly making youngster Adam Clayton available for transfer a fortnight ago.

Portsmouth’s David Norris is another potential target, but the 31-year-old is under contract at Fratton Park and would command a substantial fee.

Green, who underwent cruciate ligament surgery last year, made 30 appearances for Derby this season but said he was looking for a “fresh challenge” after four seasons at County.

“I sat down with my family and discussed it and came to the decision that it was time for a change,” he said.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Leedsfan

« Svar #409 på: Mai 14, 2012, 10:05:18 »

Warnock held crunch talks with Bates over the weekend. Apparently Ken is desperate to delay moving for too many players until the end of the transfer window in order to save on wages over the summer. On the other hand, Warnock is said to be seriously concerned that failure to show ambition early in the transfer window will result in Snodgrass declining his new contract.

Essentially, its a pretty grim situation at Leeds and we've just got to hope that Bates listens to NW. In other news, my source said letters to South Stand season ticket holders will be going out this week, inviting fans to re-locate to other parts of the stadium as the South Stand is being closed next year. The justification for this is that they believe the average spend from customers on drinks/snacks.etc is greater in the East Stand with its much improved facilities. They can also on stewarding and staffing, and additionally the corporate facilities will receive a significant overhaul.

Dette høres jo ut som bollocks, "This is from a friend of mine who works in PR at Leeds"...:). Teorier laget av Bates sine egne uttalelser..:)

Blank_File

« Svar #410 på: Mai 14, 2012, 11:08:28 »
Ã…h! Utrolig spennende dager nå! Alle spillerne som er ryktet i dag ville styrket stallen vår slik jeg ser det!

KingHowson

« Svar #411 på: Mai 14, 2012, 12:14:50 »
Hva med Barton? Var vel i søkelyset til leeds i fjor. Muligens litt på kant med QPR ledelsen nå. Spørsmålet er vel hvordan forholdet til warnock\barton er. Jeg mente i fjor og mener fortsatt at barton er den spilleren leeds har leitet etter så lenge. Ha han som terrier på midtbanen. Jeg tåler lett et par situasjoner som det igår om han fører oss til PL.

sportcarl1

« Svar #412 på: Mai 14, 2012, 12:26:12 »
Hva med Barton? Var vel i søkelyset til leeds i fjor. Muligens litt på kant med QPR ledelsen nå. Spørsmålet er vel hvordan forholdet til warnock\barton er. Jeg mente i fjor og mener fortsatt at barton er den spilleren leeds har leitet etter så lenge. Ha han som terrier på midtbanen. Jeg tåler lett et par situasjoner som det igår om han fører oss til PL.
Nej tack! vi har haft nog med galningar i klubben och behöver inte en till, han lär nog få en tuff tuff avstängning med tanke  hur han uppförde sig efter armbågen på tevez, vi behöver spelare som vi kan lita på och som är på planen, var väl därför tex o dea fick gå

Blank_File

« Svar #413 på: Mai 14, 2012, 12:34:23 »
Nej tack! vi har haft nog med galningar i klubben och behöver inte en till, han lär nog få en tuff tuff avstängning med tanke  hur han uppförde sig efter armbågen på tevez, vi behöver spelare som vi kan lita på och som är på planen, var väl därför tex o dea fick gå

Haha! Tenk dere Alan Smith og Joey Barton på sentral midtbane, kanskje med Mikal Brun som anker. Hadde vært herlig!

Blank_File

« Svar #414 på: Mai 14, 2012, 12:47:21 »

Dette høres jo ut som bollocks, "This is from a friend of mine who works in PR at Leeds"...:). Teorier laget av Bates sine egne uttalelser..:)

Da virker det som om det er avblåst ja.
http://www.teamtalk.com/leeds-united/7755848/Warnock-No-conflict-over-budget?

KingHowson

« Svar #415 på: Mai 14, 2012, 12:51:04 »
henter hjem bowyer og smith. Bowyer, smith og barton på midten.

Leechap

• Gjest
« Svar #416 på: Mai 14, 2012, 13:15:06 »
Avklaring angående Joel Ward innen 48 timer iflg. Yorkshire Evening Post og i tillegg Green fra Derby inn "gratis" er vel søt taffelmusikk for Bates? En ting er klar - NW er en handlingens mann som ikke tvinner tommeltotter langt ut i juli og til slutt får inn spillere som ingen andre vil ha . . .
« Siste redigering: Mai 14, 2012, 13:31:51 av Leechap »

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #417 på: Mai 14, 2012, 13:22:22 »
For dere som vil ha Barton, jf oppførselen i går.... ::)
Yeboahs vitne

B_Ød

« Svar #418 på: Mai 14, 2012, 13:35:14 »
Haha! Tenk dere Alan Smith og Joey Barton på sentral midtbane, kanskje med Mikal Brun som anker. Hadde vært herlig!
Da hadde vi vel i praksis ikke hatt noen sentral midtbane etter tre kamper  ;)
Ups & Ups!!

Blank_File

« Svar #419 på: Mai 14, 2012, 13:40:07 »
Da hadde vi vel i praksis ikke hatt noen sentral midtbane etter tre kamper  ;)
Tenkte det samme. Og hvis vi da får en spyttegutt på topp også, så har vi gjerne 4 stk med jevnlig karantene!